The Product Ch. 11

Story Info
Jana has her first encounter with black men.
2.1k words
4.48
6.8k
5
0

Part 11 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Back in the conference room Deirdre ran the meeting. "OK, any criticisms, suggestions?"

As they went around the table everyone had something to critique, but the major concerns were that Jana needed to slow down when she was doing her cock tugging and that the lights needed to track her movements better. There had been some technical problems with the overhead cameras, but that would be resolved by the following day. They also decided that Jana would look more exotic and eat more camera with the application of some body glitter. Other than that, they were good to go.

As the meeting ended Jana headed straight to her room. No sooner had she crawled into bed than Deirdre arrives.

"Here, I brought you a cup of herb tea. It should help you sleep. You have had a long day today and I know the run through was difficult for you. You toughed it out and came through like a real trooper. I just wanted you to know that the entire team was impressed with your performance," said Deirdre.

"Thanks. I'm sorry I act like such a prudish ninny sometimes," said Jana earnestly.

Deirdre stroked Jana's hair and cheek as she sat next to her on the bed.

"Don't give it a second thought. That is what makes you so special and what we found attractive about you in the first place. We hope you never lose that quality," reassured Deirdre. "Now drink your tea and get some sleep. By the way, we will be having a little get together at around noon tomorrow for the team, so get your sun in early. I'll fill you in tomorrow morning."

Jana propped herself up with a pillow and drank her tea, then slipped down into bed and quickly fell fast asleep.

-----

"Is that the same stuff we gave her the first day?" asked George from the other side of the mirror.

"Yeah, it can be taken orally too," said Kieran. "Give her about an hour for it to take full effect and we can get started."

-----

Jana was already thrashing around in bed dreaming about all the huge black cocks she had handled that day. In her dreams she was imagining them thrust in her mouth and ass and pussy and rammed between her new breasts with cum spurting out all over her face and neck and chest.

Jana was completely lost in her lustful dreams as the soft red lights came on overhead and washed the room in light. Mist sprayed from nozzles mounted in the ceiling making the room look like it was filled with smoke or fog creating an almost dream like mood. Jana continued to thrash around in the bed still lost in her own dream world.

The reality was, that for the rest of the night the crew would be taking their turns with Jana and taking care of their own pent up needs while still depriving Jana of any release. For the next several hours the crew took turns gently fucking Jana's mouth, pussy and ass and tit fucking her as well.

With each session the crew members were able to get her close but never all the way to climax. They were done with her just as the sun was about to come up and they held Jana up as Sophie cleaned her and then changed the bedding before they put her back into bed.

It was almost nine before Jana woke up. She usually did not sleep in that late. When she got to the kitchen the only person there was Deirdre.

"Where is everyone?" asked Jana.

"I'm letting them sleep in this morning. They all had an awfully long day yesterday. They were busy long after you went to bed last night," said Deirdre. "How did you sleep last night?"

"I have been having some really lurid and strange dreams lately and it is always about one of you having your way with me. Now the black guys are joining my dream party too. But the most frustrating thing is, I can't get off even in my dreams anymore," complained Jana.

Jana reached out and took Deirdre's hand.

"When are you going to..." Jana said as she paused for a moment to summon up the courage to finish her question. "When are you going to let me cum...Master?"

Jana's eyes were pleading as Deirdre looked into them.

"Soon kitten, be patient," said Deirdre stroking Jana's hair and cheek.

Deirdre broke the mood by getting up and getting herself another cup of coffee and refilling Jana's cup.

"After you have breakfast, go get your sun. Remember, we're having a staff get together later. It isn't something you'll want to miss. Fun will be had by one and all!" said Deirdre with a laugh.

Deirdre put down her cup in the sink and crossed the room. As Deirdre walked toward the door to leave, she turned to Jana.

"By the way, after you went to bed last night, we reviewed the video and we decided there needed to be a few more tweaks to the script," said Deirdre before closing the door behind her. "We can discuss them this afternoon or this evening after the get together."

After breakfast Jana showered and got ready to go to the pool. Without thinking, she put on a robe before she headed out the door. As she strolled down the hallway, she realized that this was the first time she had not just gone there naked. She must still be uneasy about what happened there yesterday, she concluded.

As she walked outside and made the turn to the pool deck, she stopped dead in her tracks. Ten of the black extras were lounging by the pool naked. Jana turned to go back inside as two more of the extras arrived, walking up behind her.

"You weren't going to leave, were you?" said the taller of the two men. He must have been over seven feet tall. "You might hurt our feelings and make us think you don't like black people or something."

The giant as he leered at her through menacing eyes. Jana recognized him now. He was the very last of the men whose cocks she had fondled the previous afternoon. Jana remembered they he had the biggest cock of them all. Bigger than anything she could have imagined.

"No, no, I just remembered I left my suntan oil in my bedroom and..."

The giant cut her off in mid-sentence, "You don't need to worry about that precious. We got plenty of suntan lotion and look how good our tans are."

She could hear the other men laughing. They had gotten up and were crowded just behind her now.

"You know little lady...Jana isn't it?" continued the giant, who appeared to be the group's leader, "I don't want to be critical, but I can give myself a better hand job than you gave us yesterday. You need to work on your technique. Let me give you a tip, unless you got throat yogurt all over your face at the end, you didn't finish the job. Can you dig?"

Jana stood there frozen. She did not know what to do.

"My friends and I have decided that we are going to help you out and we won't even charge you for the lesson," said the giant.

Suddenly Jana could feel the men pulling away her robe and letting it fall to the pool deck. Their hands were all over her again, groping every inch of her body. Before she knew it, they had lifted her in the air and six of them were holding her belly-down by her breasts and legs and ankles. Two others were holding her wrists pulling them forward on either side of her head. The giant was directly in front of her now.

"Grab onto this baby and let's see if you can do a better job today. Remember, a job unfinished is a job undone," he said as he squeezed lubricant on to her trembling hands.

For the next hour, the men took turns, each of them depositing their ample loads of cum in Jana's face. When it got to be the turn of the men who were holding her, they put her down on the pool deck and pushed her to her knees and crowded around her as she brought two of them off at a time, one in each hand.

As they moved away from her the leader picker her up like a rag doll and walked toward the pool. Jana could not tell where he was going because the massive loads of cum were stinging her eyes.

"I hope you found that instructional little lady," said the giant. "Who knows maybe someday you may even acquire a taste for dark meat."

With that he tossed her in the deep end of the pool. By the time she struggled to the surface choking, they were already gone.

Jana got out of the pool and dried herself, trying to compose herself at the same time. She walked over and laid back on one of the chaises, on the now empty pool deck, shaken by the experience. She had better stay and get her sun, she thought. That is what Deirdre had told her to do.

Jana stayed at the pool for another hour. No one disturbed her, so she continued to sun herself as instructed. She finally got up and went in to shower. She spent a long time in the shower under the warm water, washing her hair twice to get rid of all the residual cum and then went to the kitchen to grab a quick lunch.

------

When Jana opened the door to the kitchen, the only person there was Sophie, who was finishing some yogurt.

"Come over and sit next to me," said Sophie, "can I get you something? Would you like some yogurt?"

"No thanks, anything but yogurt. Is there any fresh fruit? said Jana.

"I think so. How about a banana?"

"No bananas, thank you," said Jana.

"OK, then how about some strawberries or grapes?" said Sophie.

"Grapes would be great. Thank you," said Jana.

Sophie put the bowl of grapes on the table in front of Jana as she poured her a cup of coffee, then sat down next to her.

"How are you doing today? Did you enjoy the pool?" asked Sophie.

"It was fine, just fine," replied Jana.

"Work on your stroke?" asked Sophie.

Jana turned and looked directly at her. Sophie was smiling broadly.

"You know what happened, don't you?" said Jana with some irritation.

"Yes. I ran into the guys when they were on their way back to the bunk house. They bragged to me about what happened. They even offered to school me too, but I told them I had a hall pass, since I was on my way to meet with Deirdre," said Sophie.

"What were you meeting with Deirdre about?" asked Jana.

"I didn't have a meeting with Deirdre silly, but that was a guaranteed get out of jail card," said Sophie smiling.

"I guess so," said Jana finally smiling.

"Look on the bright side, it's always good to learn something new or improve on skills you already have," said Sophie as she reached over and tickled Jana's side.

"I guess so," said Jana, mildly laughing now.

"Well, off to get ready for the get together. Got to brush off my birthday suit," said Sophie smiling.

"Huh? said Jana.

"Yeah," said Sophie "this is one of those very clothing optional types of parties. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky. If Deirdre is in a good enough mood anything could happen. Maybe today is your day."

Sophie tickled Jana again as she got up to leave.

"What time do I need to be there and where is this party room? Deirdre never told me," said Jana.

"It starts in thirty minutes and so don't worry, I'll come and get you in your room. Remember, we're going dressed as twin!" was Sophie's parting comment as she closed the kitchen door behind her.

Jana was feeling better now. Sophie always seemed to have that effect on her. Jana finished her grapes and returned to her room to brush off her own birthday suit. She had no idea what to expect, but with this crowd it could be anything.