The Product Ch. 12

Story Info
Jana becomes more frustrated as everyone has sex but her.
3.1k words
4.53
5.4k
2
0

Part 12 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Jana was in much better spirits when Sophie came to escort her to the party.

"This is our first official date," said Sophie brightly. "And we're dressed as twins...well sort of, your suit has been altered a little better than mine."

"Nonsense, you're beautiful. And what's more important, you're beautiful on the inside too," said Jana as she stepped forward and kissed Sophie with affection.

Hand in hand, they were off to see the wizard thought Jana, hoping that it was not the wizard of too odd.

The party room was about halfway down the hallway that led to the medical rooms and on the right side of the hallway. As they stood in front of the door, Sophie knocked. The door opened slightly, and Deirdre extended her hand out the door, handing a large red silk scarf to Sophie.

"Oh!" said Sophie smiling. "I guess its pin the tail on the donkey this time."

"Pin the tail on the donkey?" asked Jana.

"Yeah, no, well not exactly, it's actually more like pin the donkey on the tail," giggled Sophie as she whirled the scarf into a blindfold and tied it over Jana's eyes.

"You're it," giggled Sophie.

Sophie opened the door and guided Jana inside. Jana could hear soft music playing. It sounded very romantic. Suddenly Jana felt hands caressing her body everywhere and as they did, she noticed that they were massaging her with a musky scented oil.

Jana's body tensed suddenly as she remembered her ordeal on the airplane. Someone was licking her ear and sticking their tongue in it.

"Relax kitten, it's not that kind of party. This is all about pleasure."

It was Deirdre's voice. She had recognized Jana's sudden rigidity, as she continued to suck and nibble on Jana's earlobes, occasionally sticking her tongue in Jana's ear.

There were hands all over Jana, on her back, on her breasts and legs and ass. Jana had never felt so aroused and relaxed at the same time. Jana could pick out Sophie and Todd's hands. She was intimately familiar with them now. It was Todd kneading her back and neck and Sophie massaging her ass and inner thighs from the front. Occasionally Sophie would softly kiss her pussy, but never lingered there for too long.

Someone, or more precisely, someones were now licking and sucking her breasts and nipples, softly kneading them with a massaging motion. Jana was moaning in pleasure now.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Yes. Yes. Oh God, please don't stop," begged Jana. She was getting hot now and Deirdre could tell that she was filled with lust. Deirdre reached over and retrieved a large black vibrator from the drawer in the nightstand and lubricated it, pouring a little more of the lubricant on her fingers.

Deirdre knelt behind Jana and stroked the cheeks of Jana's ass with her lubricated fingers, eventually inserting one, then two, then three into the cavity as Jana rocked in pleasure. When Deirdre saw that Jana was stretched properly, she gently inserted the vibrator in Jana's asshole, ever so gradually working it in until it filled Jana's ass. Deirdre continued to move it in and out as Jana rocked her ass to meet it.

Jana's moaning became louder and she could barely talk. What words you could make out were not those of a preacher's wife. "Fuck me, suck me, lick my breasts, do me, don't stop, oh fuck, please don't stop."

She was almost there, Deirdre thought, as she turned the vibrator full on with the next stroke up Jana's ass. As Deirdre continue to work the now vibrating rod in and out of Jana's ass she was squealing in joy.

"Oh yes, yes, oh fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard, fuck my whore ass, I'm your slut, use me, fuck me, suck me, make me your slave, please don't stop, I need more, more..." cried out Jana as her words trailed off and became incoherent. She was only grunting and squealing now. She was lost to her most carnal desires.

Deirdre decided that Jana had had enough. Jana was way too close. As Deirdre removed the vibrator from Jana's ass, she signaled everyone that it was a wrap, at least for this portion of the pleasure torture. As everyone stepped back, Todd lifted Jana in his arms and carried her to the center of the circular bed, laying her on the bright scarlet colored satin sheet. Someone was straddling her moving her arms to her sides.

Jana knew it had to be either Sophie or Deirdre because there were no cock or balls pressing against her chest. The mystery was quickly solved when their firm breasts pressed together, and Deirdre's unstudded tongue disappeared into Jana's mouth. Deirdre continued to kiss Jana passionately for some time before she moved her tongue to Jana's ear. After nibbling and licking Jana's ear a few times, Deirdre kissed her ear again and softly whispered, "don't move an inch, just lay here quietly and watch."

The bed began to move beneath Jana, and she realized it was a waterbed. As the others joined her and Deirdre on the bed Deirdre removed Jana's blindfold. For the first time Jana could see the room. It was circular, just like the bed with floor to ceiling mirrors all the way around and the ceiling was one large mirror as well.

On chrome racks throughout the room were candles of every size and color which provided the only light. The only thing they had it common was the musky scent they lent to the air. Incense was also burning in a large copper plate on the nightstand.

Deirdre was standing now. She walked over to the nightstand and dropped the scarf. As she did, she reached up and flipped the switch on the mirrored wall above it. As she did, the circular bed began to rotate slowly as Deirdre returned and knelt to Jana's right, facing her. The Chippendale twins, Todd, and Paul were in front of her and behind her. Deirdre smiled down at Jana and said, "let us perform for you."

Deirdre immediately began making love to Todd's cock, licking it from one end of the shaft to the other and occasionally stroking is and rubbing the palm of her hand over the swollen orb. Paul had turned his full attention to Deirdre's other end, alternately licking and sucking her pussy and assaulting her ass as she rocked it to meet his probing tongue.

Jana continued to lie perfectly still as Deirdre had instructed. As she looked in the overhead mirror, she could see Deirdre taking Todd's cock down her throat and Paul spreading Deirdre's cheeks with his large hands as his tongue disappearing deeper into Deirdre's ass.

On Jana's other side Sophie was facing her now. Tom had his massive cock halfway in her pussy and Sophie had her eyes closed tight as she concentrated on taking the monster up her stretched hole. Kieran was lying on the bed beneath Sophie with his cock planted between her massive breasts as he pushed them together, rocking his hips back and forth as he tit fucked her.

Jana lay back in the bed taking in the wild erotic scene, thoroughly aroused, but with no way to find release. Jana was on fire and getting hotter by the moment. She wanted to reach out and grab a breast or a cock, but she knew she dare not move.

Suddenly both Kieran and Tom stood. Tom replaced Kieran on the bed and Sophie moved to straddle him. Sophie grabbed his glistening cock and guided it back into her gaping pussy. Kieran moved behind Sophie and applied some lubricant to her asshole, sticking one and then two fingers into the orifice before he gradually slid his cock in until it disappeared up Sophie's ass. Sophie was quivering now. Her eyes were closed again, and she was grunting and gurgling and screeching as the two men seesawed on her gaping holes.

Jana watched wide eyed as Tom and Kieran assaulted Sophie's ass and pussy. She had been watching the action so intently that she did not notice that the Chippendale boys had switched positions as well and Todd had slipped underneath Deirdre and his cock was now disappearing into her waiting pussy. Paul was kneeling behind Deirdre rubbing his cock with lubricant.

Deirdre shifted positions slightly and sucked Jana's right breast into her mouth, just as Paul began to slowly drive his cock deep into Deirdre's ass. As he did so, Deirdre's screams were muffled by Jana's breast which Deirdre had sucked into her mouth. Deirdre's eyes were open wide and fixed on Jana as Paul buried his stiff cock into her ass.

As Paul and Todd synchronized their rhythm Deirdre continued to suck on Jana's breast grunting and squealing in what was either pain or passion. Jana was not sure which. Jana could feel her left nipple between Sophie's lips now as she sucked and licked it. She too was grunting and squealing as Tom and Kieran jack hammered her hard.

Tom and Kieran were picking up their pace and Sophie too, was looking into Jana's face wide eyed. Both Sophie and Deirdre reached out and grabbed one of Jana's hands, squeezing them tightly as the men's pace became frantic. The women released Jana's breasts at almost the same time as each of them let out a load scream as the men pounded their holes as hard as they could. As their flesh slapped together it sounded like the cracks of the riding crop on Jana's ass when they were on the plane, Jana thought.

The two women continued to squeeze Jana's hands tighter and tighter, their asses bucking wildly as they approached orgasm. As the two women were ready to cum, the men ready to cum themselves and finally pulled out as Sophie and Deirdre rolled over on their sides to face Jana, snuggling up to her and resting their heads on each of Jana's shoulders both of them lost in the afterglow of an intense orgasm.

The men were kneeling above them on either side now and wildly pumping their cocks to completion, spraying their cum all over Jana's face, neck, breasts, chest, and belly. Jana's eyes were shut now as she felt the warm cum dribbling into them. Her head was spinning now, and her skin was on fire.

Jana could feel the men's hands on her next, rubbing cum into her flesh. Deirdre and Sophie joined them, licking cum from her forehead and eyes, from her cheeks and mouth, sucking the cum from her nose and earlobes. Gradually they moved on to her neck and then her chest, licking her breasts and nipples clean as well as her stomach, all the way down to the hairline on her flaming red pussy.

Sophie rolled over on to Jana and stuck her tongue into Jana's bell button rimming it and occasionally driving her tongue in as deep as she could go, sometimes sucking on it as well, kneading the sides of Jana's ass the whole time.

Deirdre had shimmied up the bed and was now kissing Jana passionately as she knelt on all fours straddling Jana's chest allowing her breasts to flop into Jana's as they let their tongues explore one another's mouths and throats.

A fire was raging inside Jana now, hot as embers. As Sophie snuggled into Jana's breasts, Deirdre moved to rest Jana's head between her own breasts, slowly stroking Jana's hair, and cheek. As Jana lay there looking up into the overhead mirror, she could see that they were alone now. The men had disappeared unnoticed. Jana was wound up tighter than a watch spring, craving release.

Jana looked up into Deirdre's eyes longingly. She was hesitant to speak and break the spell. She summoned her courage and spoke, "Master, may I..." as Deirdre lightly pressed her index finger to Jana's lips.

"Soon, very soon, very, very soon kitten," was Deirdre's only response as she kissed Jana's forehead. The three women slept together in each other's arms for several hours.

Sleeping fitfully because of her unfulfilled needs, Jana would occasionally awaken and look in the mirror overhead as the bed rotated slowly. Looking at Deirdre and Sophie's bodies entwined with her, she was so close and yet so far from what she desperately needed. Fatigued and frustrated, Jana finally drifted off into a deep sleep.

------

Deirdre tapped Sophie on the arm to wake her as she stood above her. Sophie slowly unwrapped herself from Jana's body and carefully got off the bed. They quietly padded to the door and slowly closed it behind them.

Once they were outside Deirdre turned to Sophie and said, "Let's let her sleep as long as we can. They can monitor her from the tent on the closed-circuit. They will call you if she begins to stir."

It was six now and they had a four-hour window to work with. Both women showered and went about their last-minute preparations. Deirdre headed to the tent and Sophie took her makeup case and other stuff over to Jana's room so she would be ready.

Next Sophie headed to the medical suite to get the drug cocktail Dr. Contreras had prepared for Jana to be given later that evening. Sophie wanted to make sure she knew how much to use and to make sure it would not leave too much of a telltale taste in the coffee, in which she planned to administer it to Jana. The nurse was readying one of the beds for Jana's eventual arrival and looked up as Sophie finished talking to Dr. Contreras.

-----

As Deirdre opened the flap to the tent, she could hear the buzz from the hive of activity inside. The church set had been struck and its replacement was now hanging high overhead. Black pipe and drape now blocked the view of the rest of the set. As Deirdre moved around the corner of the black curtains, she could see that the rest of the set had remained almost the same. The only new addition was the tall wooden arch atop a low riser with a stone facade just beyond the blackout curtains.

As Deirdre proceeded across the set, she passed the extras as they were getting into costume and having their full body makeup applied. That would take at least another two hours, Deirdre concluded. As Deirdre opened the flap to the control room everyone else was inside, including Richard.

"How are we doing" asked Deirdre. "Are we on schedule?"

"Everything is fine from our end. How is our girl?" asked Tom.

"Sleeping like a baby, I figured we would wake her at the last possible moment. If she wakes any earlier, Sophie is there to keep her occupied. Just give Sophie a call if you see her stirring on the monitors," replied Deirdre. "The more rested she is now, the better. It is going to be a long haul."

"Are you sure she will go through with this?" asked Kieran.

"Absolutely," replied Deirdre. "She is so amped up sexually right now, once her motor is running and she starts cumming she'll be having orgasms for an hour. Besides, as far as she knows, it will be just she and I coming over to do a last-minute run through of the changes that have been made to the set. The last-minute element of surprise will work to our advantage."

Deirdre continued, "You'll need to stay quiet and keep the lights down except for the pin lights behind the blackout curtain when I bring her over. By the time she figures out this is the real thing it will be too late. Make sure the contraption is on the floor with the door open."

"Yeah, I suppose you are right. It's not like she will be able to run away," said Kieran.

"Who is giving her the stimulant?" asked Tom.

"Sophie will take care of that when she is getting her in makeup," replied Deirdre. "Doc says it will keep her going for 24 hours."

"How fortuitous," interjected George from behind the control panel sarcastically.

"Who's got the dingus?" asked Richard.

"I do," replied Kieran.

"Are you sure you want to use that?" Richard asked Deirdre seriously. "It looks like we are home free already."

"Yeah, but that should really do the trick. That is the one thing that will stoke her emotions and resign her to her fate, I'm sure of it. But let's make sure the cameras are on her from every angle when she opens the jewel box, especially close ups of her face," emphasized Deirdre, raising her eyebrow for emphasis. "We want reaction shots, and there should be plenty of them. Once she sees the product, I have no doubt that she will start selling it right away to the audience."

"Do you want to queue up the music before or after the light come up," asked Kieran.

"Let's start the drums before the lights come up. At that point, she'll still think we are alone, and it will elevate her level of anxiety. As a matter of fact, queue the music as you start to raise the cage in the dark. We'll want to catch her anxiety and fear immediately as the lights come up on camera and she will have had a couple of minutes to wonder what is going on. That will set the tone," said Deirdre.

Deirdre reconsidered her previous instructions to the crew.

"Here is the deal, I'm heading back over in a few minutes to collect myself and figure out just exactly what I am going to tell Jana on the way over here. Once you see that I have her in the cage and I have the door closed, I'll give you the high sign," instructed Deirdre. "Kill the pin lights and lift the cage back up as high as it can go while it is pitch dark, starting the music at the same time and wait about 10 seconds before you gradually bring the lights up again."

As she walked toward the door flap, Deirdre turned one last time, "By the way, how are our friendly little phallic symbols?"

"We tested them out on Sophie this morning. They are the most well trained and obedient little phallic symbols I have ever seen. Should not be a problem," said Tom.

"OK then, I'm out of here. Break a leg everyone!" said Deirdre as she disappeared.