The Product Ch. 39

Story Info
Rebekah's school exposed as front for white slave trade.
13.5k words
4.57
6.1k
6

Part 39 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Jana looked out the window as Phoenix whizzed by in a blur as Todd drove her to Sky Harbor Airport to catch her flight back to Burbank. To Jana it seemed like a lifetime ago since she had been out and around. It had been weeks now since Jana had been anywhere other than Edge, the ranch, or the tribal jail. The memory of the jail brought a smile to her face. Deirdre could be so wickedly evil at times. To Jana, that was now part of her charm.

She was getting to the airport a bit early since Todd was also picking up Deirdre's former assistant Melicent to shuttle her back to the ranch and Todd had some errands to run before Melicent's flight got in later in the morning. Sophie had told her last night that Melicent was transferring over to the 'fun side' as Sophie put it. That would leave Jana with an hour to wander around the airport.

Jana had her brand-new Gucci luggage and her expensive Gucci Zumi Crocodile handbag as she strode through the terminal on her stiletto heels. Jana's hair had been nicely styled by Sophie before she left the ranch and it hung at her shoulders. Six months ago, she would never have had the nerve to go out in public as she was currently dressed.

Jana was in a sheer white silk blouse and a hot pink leather skirt that barely reached down to the top of her shapely legs. Even without bright light her bejeweled breasts were visible beneath the sheer silk blouse. And the terminal was very well lit. All eyes were turning to look at Jana as she walked by. The stiletto heels made each step an adventure as she tried to maintain her balance on the polished floor.

Jana's breasts swayed back and forth with each step as she walked through the terminal, garnering more attention as she went. The new Jana relished all the attention as the men admired her and the women gave her looks that could kill.

Sophie had given her a matching Gucci wallet before she left that contained her new driver's license and other I.D. with her new name, Jana Embers. More important from Jana's perspective, was the American Express Centurion Black Card and her Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Card. Jana was a woman of substance now and she was enjoying the feeling.

Jana stopped in several of the shops on the concourse as she waited to check in for her flight back to Burbank. She became quickly unnerved when several of the male clerks seemed to know her name before she had presented her credit card. And they all smiled at her lecherously as they made no attempt to hide the fact that they were ogling her breasts.

After the third time the clerk seemed to know her name, she asked the young man about it.

"Of course, I know your name," said the young man, dumbfounded that she would ask. "You're Jana Embers. My friends and I have all watched your videos. You're smoking hot! We can't wait until next Saturday. We'll all be watching!"

Although she was feeling very self-conscious, she smiled at the young man and gave him the autograph he requested. He was so sweet about it that she gave him a peck on the cheek as he blushed. The other clerks and male customers looked on enviously.

Jana's next stop was a clothing store where she bought a floppy straw beach hat and the kind of oversized sunglasses you see movie stars wear. Jana figured she could avoid the spotlight until the next time she had to present one of her cards. Jana quickly made her way to the boarding area and checked in

When she got to the TSA check in line she discovered that her body jewelry set off the metal detectors, so she stepped out of line and much to the delight of the male passengers and consternation of the women, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed the jewelry from her nipples and then fidgeted beneath her skirt to remove the jewelry there, putting them in one of the compartments in her handbag.

"Thank you very, very much for your cooperation," said the TSA officer with a smile as he passed her through. "I'll look forward to seeing you Saturday."

As she sat in the waiting area for her flight, Jana continued to stew in her own juices. She felt as though she were in a fishbowl, like an exotic animal in a zoo. After coming to a boil, Jana finally realized that this was the price of fame and fortune and she needed to get used to it, and to treat her fans with courtesy and respect. After all, she told herself, they were the ones paying for her Gucci when they were watching her coochie. Jana laughed, realizing that a thought, or an allocution such as that, would never have crossed Jane's mind.

After the flight was in the air and the seat belt light went off, an attractive young stewardess came to her seat and bent over, whispering in her ear.

"The pilot and co-pilot would love to meet you and get your autograph," whispered the stewardess with a hopeful expression on her face. "If you'll follow me, I can take you to the cockpit."

"Certainly," replied Jana with a broad smile. "I'd love to. I've never been in the cockpit of an airplane."

"Wonderful," replied the stewardess. "Right this way. The pilots will be so excited."

As Jana walked up the aisle behind the stewardess, she could feel the fingers that reached between her thighs seeking her moist pussy as she passed some of the more adventurous male passengers. She did nothing to discourage the attention. Best to keep her audience motivated, Jana thought to herself.

----------

"How was your flight," asked Deirdre when Jana called her from the car on the way back from the Burbank Airport.

"Well, it was certainly interesting to say the least," replied Jana. "They're not kidding when they talk about the 'friendly skies' are they."

"Oh! So, you joined the club?" asked Deirdre. Jana could hear her laughing.

"Club, what club?" asked Jana.

"The mile-high club, of course," replied Deirdre.

"Oh! You mean...Oh, I get it," laughed Jana. "Yeah, as a matter of fact."

"Where? Back in the galley or one of the restrooms," asked Deirdre, wanting to hear all the juicy details.

"Well, let's just say now I know why they call it the cockpit!" laughed Jana.

"You did the pilot?" blurted Deirdre in surprise.

"Both pilots actually," said Jana. "Good thing they have cruise control. Oh! And one of the stewardesses too!"

"I'm ashamed to say you've surpassed me in aerial feats," said Deirdre in congratulations. "In all these years, I've never had cock in the cockpit. I'm jealous!"

"Oh, by the way," added Jana, "the stewardess knows Heather and she wants to apply. I hope you don't mind, I gave her one of my cards, so she may call. I told her to ask for you. Her name is Candy."

"No problem. That's what those cards are for. You can be our goodwill ambassador any time," said Deirdre. "Does she look like a good prospect?"

"Well, let's just say she is well named," said Jana. "Her pussy tastes like pink cotton candy."

"Listen to you!" laughed Deirdre. "I've created a monster. A ravishing and sexy monster for certain, but a monster, none the less."

"Are the boys up?" asked Jana as she watched Burbank roll by out the window as Tom drove, a smile on his face at Jana's last remark. "I can't wait to see them."

"I rousted them about an hour ago. They spent all night saying their goodbyes to Melicent before she caught the plane this morning," replied Deirdre. "They've already showered and they're downstairs having breakfast. They can't wait to see their mom. They've been as nervous as whores in church since...oops sorry!"

"That's OK," laughed Jana. "I doubt I'll ever see the inside of one ever again. Not that I want to."

"Look, I've got another call," said Deirdre as she prepared to hang up. "See you in a few."

----------

Richard was feeling chipper as he rode the elevator up to his office. He could get used to Lisa's wake up calls. He was thinking about getting rid of his alarm clock all together. After enduring a night of celibacy, Lisa took pity on him after she and Deirdre ate breakfast together. Lisa came to the master bedroom and gave him a three alarm wake up call, taking him around the world before she let him shower. Now he understood why oil sheiks had harems.

Bursting through the front door, Richard greeted Ms. Ames with a smile and a heartfelt hello as he strode directly into his office with Ms. Ames in tow, carrying his messaged.

"Well, you seem to be in a better mood today," said Ms. Ames with a smile.

"Yes, thank you very much," said Richard. "Sorry I've been such a grouch."

"No problem," replied Ms. Ames. "Coffee?"

"Yes, please," said Richard. "And much as it is against my better judgement, can you bring me the morning paper as well? Thanks."

As Richard waited for Ms. Ames to return with his coffee and the newspaper, he started going through his messages and prioritizing them. Most were clients following up on cases or other lawyers calling about ongoing litigation. The message that Richard prioritized to the top of the pile was from Lilith, the head mistress at Rebekah's former school. Why was she calling again?

Ms. Ames walked in with his coffee and the newspaper, so he put the stack of messages aside and thanked Ms. Ames again as he took his first sip of coffee.

"Ms. Ames, would you mind if I ask you a question?" said Richard.

"No, not at all," replied his assistant, turning to face him.

"The secretarial pool sent you up here to work for me over six months ago," Richard began, "and we're still not on a first name basis. That seems kind of odd to me, but if you would prefer to keep it that way, that's fine with me too. What do you think? Would you mind if I called you Beth, Ellie, Lizzy, Elizabeth or something?"

"I'd love it if you called me Bess, Richard," said Bess with a big smile."

"Well, Bess it is then," said Richard. "Thanks for putting up with me Bess."

"It's my pleasure Richard," said Bess as she walked out the door smiling, closing it behind her.

She was a mother of four and slightly overweight, carrying a few extra pounds, so Richard was reasonably confident she knew he was not hitting on her.

Richard picked up his cup of coffee and put it right back down as he unfolded the newspaper to show the above the fold headlines. Richard's good mood immediately evaporated.

BAJA CARTEL BOSS ASSASINATED was today's banner headline. 'Other Cartels Thought to Be Responsible' read the first line of the sub-headline. 'Preemptive Move to Prevent U.S. Retaliation' read the second line.

Once again, the blood drained from Richard's face as he read the text of the main story:

The cartel boss presumably responsible for several killings in the high desert north of Los Angeles and for severely wounding both an FBI and DEA agent was killed in a fierce gun battle near San Felipe in Baja California in the early hours of yesterday morning.

Law enforcement sources say the attackers appear to have been members of rival cartels. According to San Felipe residents who were interviewed after the attack, they awoke to the sounds of explosions and could see the glow of fires burning in the night sky west of the city.

Several recent killings in the high desert community of Palmdale, north of Los Angeles, are believed to have provoked this escalation of cartel violence according to law enforcement sources. These sources surmise that the other cartels decided to deal decisively with cartel boss Jorge Ochoa, the presumed head of the Baja Cartel. Ochoa had a reputation among law enforcement sources as being both impetuous and prone to extreme violence. Ochoa operated an extensive network of criminal activity in southern California.

Sources say that the other cartels acted quickly to forestall an adverse and overwhelming reaction and crackdown by the U.S. on all cartel activities in the U.S. and Mexico because of the Palmdale killings and the attack on federal agents. As many as two dozen of Ochoa's associates were killed in the attack as well. Many of the bodies were burned beyond recognition making identification difficult indicated sources not authorized to speak for their agencies.

Also killed in the attack was Ochoa's older cousin and chief lieutenant Xavier Ochoa who oversaw daily operations of the cartel from their ranch outside San Felipe. An unidentified American woman was also killed in the attack.

The ranch was a fortress like complex of adobe buildings that sat on a hilltop overlooked a landing strip which had presumably been used for transporting narcotics into the U.S.

According to authorities, talking on background because they are not authorized to speak on behalf of their law enforcement agencies, the gun battle started at about 2 a.m. and went on for about an hour. Automatic gunfire could be heard in the surrounding area and large explosions punctuated the end of the gun battle.

These sources indicated that many of the victims appeared to have been tortured before they were killed. In addition to the bodies being set on fire, all the building in the fortress like complex were also set ablaze. Law enforcement suspects that the fires triggered the explosions. Remnants of a large caches of guns, ammunition and high explosives were evident in an underground bunker, after the roof was blown off by the powerful explosion.

Experts on cartel activities contacted by our reporters indicated that the elimination of Jorge Ochoa would probably spark additional drug violence within Mexico. These sources doubted that it would spur additional violence within the U.S., particularly southern California, since the impetus for the attack was to forestall U.S. reprisals in the first place.

Richard set the newspaper aside and decided to read the sidebar articles later. Everything he thought he needed to know was in the main article, the remainder of which tread over familiar ground concerning the general nature of the Mexican drug trade.

Richard was surprised to learn that Villarreal was an alias for Ochoa. Hopefully, if Deirdre saw the newspaper, she would not immediately make the connection, at least not until he got home and had a chance to fill her in.

Richard's mind raced as he tried to figure out what to do next. Should he call Deirdre right away or wait? Richard decided to sit tight for the moment.

He wished he had Big John's number so he could tell him things were all clear, then John and his wife could return home. But Richard had no way of contacting him. Richard wished he had provided John with a burner phone before he left, but then Richard remembered his original concern with Villarreal being able to use his law enforcement connections to track calls and geo-coordinates.

Richard ultimately decided to call Deirdre later or wait until he got home, after he had time to think things through and see if there were any further developments. If all worked out well, this could solve both his Deborah and Villarreal problems. Better not jump the gun, thought Richard. The attorney in him told Richard to make a list, so he pulled one of his legal pads from his right-hand drawer, just as the phone rang.

"Yes, Bess?" asked Richard.

"Lilith from the school is asking for you," said Bess.

"Yes, go ahead and put her through," said Richard. "Hold any other calls until I am done with her."

Done with her? He would like to DO her, thought Richard grinning as Bess connected the call.

"Good morning Lilith," said Richard, trying to sound carefree, since at the moment he was feeling anything but that. "What can I do for you."

"Oh, just checking up on my favorite student and attorney," bubbled Lilith. Lilith did not seem like the bubbly type to Richard. What was her angle?

"Your favorite student is hard at work learning many new things," said Richard breezily, thinking that certainly was not a lie. "Her tutor is focusing on biology this week, and her approach is quite immersive."

"Well it certainly sounds like the lucky girl has a couple of dedicated surrogates for parents currently," said Lilith, laying it on kind of thick.

"I give credit to Rebekah," said Richard. "She seems to be very motivated at the moment, as far as I can see."

"That's wonderful," said Lilith. "The other reason I called you..."

Lilith's voice trailed off for a moment. OK, here it comes, thought Richard.

"We were having a board meeting last night and the members were so sorry to hear that Rebekah wouldn't be finishing the school year here," bubbled Lilith. "She has been one of our brightest students, a real star. So, the board is quite familiar with Rebekah's achievements and potential."

When Lilith paused again, Richard began to wonder why all the bubbles? What brand of soap was she selling? Richard was becoming even more suspicious of the hot head mistress. He would fuck her in a New York minute, but there was no way in hell he would trust her.

"Well, at any rate, the board wanted me to get back to you with what we think is a very generous offer," continued Lilith. "We don't do this very often, mind you, but they would like to offer the same generous terms we discussed previously, plus provide Rebekah with a full four-year college scholarship, to include room and board. That seemed so generous to me, that I wanted to reach out and tell you about it right away."

"Well, that is very generous," said Richard, wondering what the fuck her angle really was. All the alarms in Richard's head were ringing. "I'll talk to her about it again and continue to try and get hold of her mother as well. So, I'll be in touch, one way or the other. Please extend my thanks to your board, and to you as well, of course."

"Thank you so much Richard," effused Lilith. "Bear in mind though, as part of the agreement, Rebecca would have to go on mission this year and return to school soon to finish the year. Many of our missionaries find the experience very fulfilling and say it gives them a far more mature perspective on life."

"I'm sure it does, Lilith," said Richard. "But I'm going to have to go for now. I have another call I've been waiting for on the other line. Goodbye for now, and thanks again."

Richard had lied. There was no call. He just wanted to get her off the phone. His gut told him Lilith was bad news. She was working some sort of angle and he suspected that whatever it was would not inure to Rebekah's, or his, benefit.

Richards curiosity was peeked. however. He decided to check on a couple of things. First, he wanted to Google the names Bilhan and Hagar. What the fuck kind of names were those? All the references Richard found seemed to apply to one or the other names, but not both, other than the fact they were Old Testament biblical.

Richard had a thought. His assistant Bess' father was a Baptist minister. He had seen that in her resume when HR sent her portfolio down for him to review six months earlier. Maybe she could make the connection.

"Bess, can you come in here for a minute," said Richard into the intercom. "I have a question that you may be able to help me with."

Once Richard had ushered Bess to the chair opposite him, he explained his quandary.

"So, I'm trying to figure out what the significance of these names are," said Richard. "I have this gut feeling that there is some significance to the two names."

"What are they?" asked Bess.

"Oh, I didn't tell you, did I?" said Richard, embarrassed. "They are Bilhan and Hagar."

"Those really are obscure," said Bess.

"So, they don't mean anything to you?" lamented Richard.

"Oh, yeah! They certainly do," said Bess shaking her head as though the names brought back memories, and not necessarily good ones.