The Product Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deirdre moved over and pressed her body against Rebekah's other side and began kneading her breasts and kissing her ear.

"Do you like what you see, kitten?" breathed Deirdre into Rebekah's ear.

"Yes!" whimpered Rebekah softly as she turned to look at Deirdre with lust filled eyes. "All I do is dream about her. Dream about having Jana between my legs. And me between hers."

Deirdre continued to knead Rebekah's breasts and tease her sensitive nipples as she whispered in her ear.

"She'll be yours very soon," whispered Deirdre.

"I want her so bad, Deirdre," whimpered Rebekah. "I want her so bad, so bad!"

----------

Jane suddenly sat up and pushed her two sons down on the bed, straddling them with her knees between their thighs. Immediately Jane's hands were wrapped around her sons' cocks once again, pumping them. Jane pulled her legs closer together, signaling her sons to scoot closer together. Jane hovered over her sons for a moment, her breasts heaving in and out. John fondled his mother's heaving breasts and Jim slowly fingered his mother's sopping pussy.

Jane went down on her son John, taking his cock all the way down her throat in one smooth motion. Jane continued to pump both her sons' cocks as they hardened further. Next Jane released John's cock from her mouth and used both hands to stroke and caress it, sensually rubbing the soft palm of her had across his sensitive bulbous head until his body shuddered in pleasure.

Jane turned her attention to her other son Jim and worshipped his cock, just as she had done his brother's. Back and forth, back and forth Jane went as she drove her sons wild as she went down on them again and again. Just as they had always dreamed it would be.

As Jane looked down on her two sons, she could see that they were ready to explode. Jane pushed their stiff muscles together until their cock heads were touching. As she rubbed them back and forth against each other she thrust them into her mouth, constantly flicking her tongue over the sensitive heads and sucking on them passionately as she frantically bobbed her head and continued to urgently stroke their shafts, urging them to cum in her mouth.

Jane continued to hover over her sons, her breasts heaving wildly as sweat began to pour from her flesh. She could see their balls contracting and feel the cum starting to surge through their throbbing cocks and both her sons exploded into her mouth as she gulped as fast as she could to swallow their warm juices down her throat.

Both of Jane's sons were moaning in pleasure as their hips and cocks rose to meet their mother's ravenous mouth. As her sons' penises pulsed in her hands with their hot cum coursing through them, their bodies trembled, sometimes jerking, and thrashing below their mother as the intense pleasure of their orgasms overwhelmed their senses.

Jane greedily sucked every ounce of warm cum from her sons' pulsing cocks until there was no more, and then lovingly licked them clean as her sons lay below her basking in the warm afterglow of their powerful orgasms. Jane pulled her sons' faces to her soft breasts inviting them to feed off her rigid nipples.

----------

"Why couldn't my mother have been like that," whispered Kieran to himself, shaking his head.

"You're horny enough as it is," said Lisa, looking over at him as she smiled. "You're enough of a satyr as it is. I can't imagine what you would be like if you had gotten an earlier start."

"Probably like Richard," said Deirdre as both women looked at each other and giggled.

Deirdre's attention was turned to Rebekah now. She was swaying back and forth. Lisa had to use both hands to hold her up as her body trembled with pent up desire.

"Oh, yeah!" thought Deirdre. "She's just about ready!"

Again, Deirdre pressed her body against Rebekah and let her fingers massage and knead Rebekah's breasts and nipples, gradually caressing their way down to Rebekah's taut and constantly constricting stomach. Suddenly both Deirdre's hands were on Rebekah's chastity belt and she was unlocking it.

Rebekah's heart raced. Was Deirdre finally going to show her mercy and let her release her pent-up desire? As Rebekah closed her eyes and prepared to wash away her current anxiety when she orgasmed, she suddenly heard a load popping noise.

Rebekah felt the large putt plug yanked from her ass. That provided its own kind of release. But immediately after that, Deirdre was holding her ass cheeks spread wide apart as Lisa drove an even longer and thicker plug into her ass. Rebekah squealed in pain. Almost immediately the chastity belt was back in place.

"That's the last one kitten," whispered Deirdre as she kissed and nibbled on Rebekah's ear. Lisa was kissing and nibbling from the other side.

----------

Once again, Jane's sons pushed her backwards onto the bed as Jim buried his tongue inside his mother's dripping pussy as she moaned in pleasure. John gripped the sides of his mother's soft ass and urger her onto her side. Jane raised her bent leg high in the air, giving her sons easier access to her needy holes as her other son John dropped down onto the bed and joined his brother, thrusting his tongue deep into his mother's ass as she cried out in ecstasy, rocking her hips urgently against her sons' darting tongues.

Jim relentlessly assaulted his mother's clit with his tongue as John rimmed her sensitive asshole with his tongue, driving their mother over the edge. Suddenly Jane's entire body began to quiver and then began to undulate wildly as an intense orgasm washed over her body and she cried out.

"Oh yes, yes! Oh God, yes!" cried out Jane. "Make your mommy cum! Fuck your mommy, fuck her hard."

As her sons pulled their tongues from Jane's sopping pussy and quivering anus, Jane lay pack on the bed, her body still racked by her orgasm as she squirmed and writhed on the mattress. Jim grabbed his mother by the ankles as he straddled her head and John drove his rigid cock into his mother's wet pussy. Jane shrieked in ecstasy as her son filled her womb.

John dropped down on top of his mother and drove his tongue down her throat as he grasped her soft ass cheeks and spun her over on top of him. Jane was delirious with lust for her sons. She reached back with her hands and spread her ass wide, inviting Jim to take her from behind.

"Oh, Jim!" implored Jane. "Fuck your mommy's ass. Fuck mommy's ass hard and deep. Both of you fuck me hard. Fill mommy with your big cocks."

Jim straddled his mother and buried his rock-hard cock into the depths of her well lubricated ass in one smooth motion. Again, Jane shrieked in pleasure.

"Yes, yes! Oh God, yes!" squealed Jane. "Fuck your mommy's ass! Fuck your mommy's pussy! Fuck me hard, hard, harder! Fuck your mommy's ass and pussy! Fuck me hard! HARDER! Yes! YES! OH GOD YES!"

Jim and John were pounding their rigid cocks into their mother's needy holes. They were fucking their mother with abandon, their flesh slapping against hers and their thrusts made a cracking sound as their flesh slapped against each other.

Jane was in total ecstasy as she had one orgasm after another. Jane's body undulated between her sons as they pounded into her needy holes. As they drove their cocks into their mother, the soft flesh on her ass expanded and contracted on either side of her body, the soft flesh jiggling and rippling as the boys thrust into her. They rolled over and Jim was now on top. Jane's legs were hanging in the air giving her son's easy access to her depths as her long-tanned legs floated in the air like feathers.

Finally, Jane and her sons' bodies began to quake, their hot flesh spasming against each other as they all began to orgasm, feeding off each other's urgent thrashing and squirming, their bodies quivered into each other in one huge, shared orgasm.

Jane and her sons fell back on the bed and lay side by side as they tried to catch their breath. The boys rolled over onto their sides and began feeding off their mother's breasts again and each of them found one of the holes between her thighs as they fingered her yet again. Jane had each of her sons' cocks in her hands, tenderly stroking and pumping them back to life.

Within minutes, Jane was sandwiched again between her sons as they took her yet again and again and again, making passionate, urgent love for what seemed like hours. Passionate, pleasurable hours. The boys traded holes back and forth and double penetrated their mother's ass and pussy occasionally as well. There was no coupling that they would not explore and there was no sign they would exhaust each other any time soon.

----------

"There is fucking like bunnies, and then there is fucking like energizer bunnies!" exclaimed Kieran from the other side of the mirrored wall. "Good God does that family like to fuck!"

"No Kieran," said Deirdre softly, "there is fucking and then there is making love. Don't mistake lust for passion. What you just watched was passion."

"Deirdre's right," said Lisa. "They were melding their bodies together in almost slow motion most of the time. They didn't start thrashing around until they were deep in the throes of orgasm. It was beautiful to watch. Don't you think, princess?"

Lisa looked down at Rebekah whose head was buried between Lisa's soft breasts. The two women had their arms wrapped around each other as Lisa tried to hold up Rebekah's sagging body.

"Can we please go home now?" begged Rebekah. I can't take it anymore! My body wants to cum so bad it hurts. I just can't watch any more. Please! Can we go home? Please, Lisa!"

"Go ahead and take her home," said Deirdre smiling wickedly. "I'll be right behind you in a few minutes."

After Lisa and Rebekah left Deirdre turned to George.

"Keep the camera's rolling," said Deirdre. "Something tells me this may go on all night. But you can go home."

"No way," said George. "I just have to see how long they can keep it up. I've never seen anything like this. And I've seen a lot!"

----------

Although it was only late-afternoon, Richard was already getting ready to leave the office. He went through his desk drawers one last time to make sure there was nothing regarding either Martin or Deborah there that could be problematic legally.

As he was getting up to leave, his cell phone range.

"Good afternoon counselor," said a welcome and familiar voice. It was Big John!

"Where the hell are you?" asked Richard before quickly adding, "You must already have heard the news."

"Yeah, I've been following the local papers online," said John. "Then I saw the big news this morning. We packed right up and caught the first flight out."

"Where are you now?" asked Richard anxiously.

"Right here," said John as Richard looked up and watched him walk through the door with his cell phone to his ear." "You have no idea how happy I am to see you," said Richard as he came out from behind his desk and extended his hard. Instead John squeezed him into one of his bear hugs.

"Are you done fucking around?" asked Richard jovially. "Are you ready to earn that vacation."

"Fuck yeah!" said John. "I was bored to tears."

"Too bad about the woman though," said John, turning serious suddenly.

"That's a horrible way to die," said Richard in agreement. "Burned to death."

"That's not how she died," said John, somberly. "They tortured her Richard. Bad."

"How do you know?" said Richard.

"The blue grapevine," replied John.

"What else did they say?" asked Richard.

"Villarreal, or should I say Ochoa had a tire put around his neck and was set on fire," said John. "His cousin too."

"Is that it?" asked Richard.

"No Richard, like I told you, this Deborah woman, she was tortured bad," said John, his voice full of emotion. "They beat her until her face was hamburger and they cut her breasts off. They said because of the amount of blood, she was still alive when they did it. It is bad karma Richard. Really bad Karma."

Richard had been standing next to John but returned to his desk and sat down. He had to reach out and put his hands on the top of his desk to keep from falling as he sunk back into his desk chair.

"I was responsible for that," said Richard, his voice now full of emotion as he stared into his lap.

"She deserved to be punished for what she did to Jane and her little girl. Martin too," said John seriously. "But not that, Richard. No one deserves that."

"It's on me John," said Richard as he looked up. "Not you."

"Yeah, well what do you have for me," said John, not sounding convinced. "I need something to do. Work is the best remedy."

"I've got a job for you then," said Richard. "You know that bible school that the daughter attended?"

"Yeah?" said John.

"Don't laugh, but I think they are running a white slavery scam," said Richard. "It's just a gut feeling, but I think if you look into it, you'll discover I'm right."

"Why do you say that?" asked John, not sounding convinced.

"Well, when I brought young Rebekah home, she was very submissive. Calling me master," said Richard. "When she was kidded about not being a virgin she crawled up on the table and wanted me to do a gynecological exam."

"Shit!" said John.

"Then she started going on about Deirdre and Lisa both being my wives," said Richard.

"Ah, who is Lisa and why would she say that?" asked John.

"Ah...that's a longer story," said Richard. "I'll tell you some other time. But back to the school."

"OK," said John, thinking this is getting more interesting by the minute. Two wives?

"Then there are Rebekah's friends. They are going on some sort of half assed mission," said Richard. "and the head mistress has been throwing money at me trying to get me to let Rebekah go too. And that's after kicking her out because her tuition was overdue."

"OK, I'm following you. Sort of," said John.

"It's these two girls going on the mission, Rebekah's friends," said Richard. "Because they are going on the mission they took on these two bull shit names, Bilhan and Hagar. Who the fuck ever heard of anyone called that?"

"Sounds very biblical," said John.

"Yeah, real biblical," said Richard. "I checked with Bess, her father's a Baptist minister and she recognized the significance of the names right away."

"Who is Bess?" asked John. "What does she have to do with this?"

"That's my assistant. Ms. Ames," said Richard. "But that's beside the point."

"Humm," said John thoughtfully. "After all this time I didn't know her first name."

"Yeah, OK." said Richard. "But here's the point...both those biblical characters were concubines, sex slaves!"

"Well, shit!" exclaimed John. "But it still doesn't prove anything counselor. You know that."

"Yeah, I know," said Richard. "But I'd like you to do a bit of digging. Find out who really owns the school. Do a deep dive on the head mistress."

"OK, I can do that," said John. "What's the head mistress's name?"

"It's Lilith. Lilith Slaaf-Handelen," said Richard. "I'm probably butchering the pronunciation."

"Well fuck me!" exclaimed John. "You came close enough."

"Do you know the name?" asked Richard. "What language is that?

"It's my mother's language," said John. "She was Dutch, from Holland."

"So that's the correct pronunciation?" asked Richard.

"I wouldn't worry about the pronunciation counselor," said John, "I'd focus on what it means."

"What? What's that?" asked Richard, suddenly intrigued.

"It means slave trader," said John. "Your Mistress Lilith has a flamboyant sense of humor. Although she may also be severely lacking in discretion."

"There for the grace of God..." exclaimed Richard, shaking his head. "Thank God I sent Deborah to Mexico. With her money troubles, she would have been drawn in by Lilith's scam...hook, line, and sinker. She had been buying that school's bull shit for years."

"Well then," said John, "I guess some good came from it."

"Yeah, I guess so," said Richard somberly.

"Look, I'll get right on this," said John. "Let me make some phone calls and send some emails. I'm headed to the hall of records before it closes. Talk to you later, counselor."

"Give me a call tonight on my cell phone if you have anything to report," said Richard. "Otherwise I'll check in with you first thing in the morning."

John walked briskly out the door. He was a man on a mission!

----------

Richard felt ambivalent after John left. On the one hand, he was riddled with guilt because of what happened to Deborah. She had stolen another woman's baby and almost killed her. And that did not count the mental anguish she put Jane through for years to come and depriving her of her daughter for all those years. But even so, no one deserved to die as she did. Richard worried that John might be right. Bad Karma, indeed. Was it heading his way?

He saw no reason to remain at the office and after learning about Deborah, he knew he needed to have a long talk with Danielle at home. If John needed him, he had his cell phone number.

----------

As Deirdre drove through the gate her body relaxed and she became Danielle once again as she did every night. She did not see Richard's car in the garage as she pulled in, so she decided to check in on Lisa and Rebekah.

Danielle said hello to Beatrice as she walked through the kitchen and inquired about dinner, then followed the sounds of the TV to Rebekah's room where she and Lisa were watching the video feed from the playroom in Phoenix.

As Deirdre walked in, she saw Todd and Paul sandwiching Heather and Sophie and Melicent entwined in the sixty-nine position rolling around the bed. There were moans and groans, grunts, and squeals of joy. There was the sound of flesh slapping against each other and voices urging their partners for more. In the case of Heather, a lot more.

"They're a noisy bunch," said Danielle as she sat down next to Lisa. "How's our little princess?"

"Not to put to fine a point on it," said Lisa, rolling her eyes, "she wants cock!"

"Well, kitten, you're just going to have to wait," said Danielle. "It is just a couple of days and then you will have plenty of co...attention!"

"Will the boys I saw today...you know...do me?" asked Rebekah hopefully.

"As a matter of fact, they will be the very first to do...to make love to you!" reassured Deirdre.

"So, it will be like with Jana?" asked Rebekah. "It will be slow and tender, just like with Jana?"

"Yes, kitten," reassured Deirdre, "Jana and her two sons will be the first to make love to you. I promise. Can you wait?"

"I guess so," sighed Rebekah. "Just two days? I guess I can wait."

"Who else am I going to be with?" asked Rebekah, growing more curious as her day grew near.

"Well, Todd and Paul there are going to fly back from Phoenix to be with you and Tom, the man you met today while we were watching Jana, he will be joining them with you."

"You mean all three of them are going to make love to me?" asked Rebekah, wide-eyed. "Just like Lisa in one of the videos."

"Yes, just like that," said Danielle. "But don't have any allusions. Those men will be fucking you, not making love to you. They'll throw you around like a rag doll and leave you gasping for air...and hopefully for more!"

"That's right, Rebekah," added Lisa. "Those men fuck for a living. They are sexual athletes. They'll turn you every which way but loose. And hopefully you will want more."

"Anyone else?" asked Rebekah, sounding as though she was not sure she wanted to know the answer.

"Many others, kitten," replied Danielle. "You saw Jana's video. Her event went on for twenty-four hours, but yours will only be twelve hours long, from nine in the evening until nine the next morning."

"Will it be the men from Jana's big video?" asked Rebekah, her voice cracking now.

"Yes, it will be some of them, not all of them," replied Danielle. "Only the biggest."