The Product Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?" asked Richard hopefully.

"My father used to scold me and tell me if I didn't behave, I would end up like Bilhan and Hagar!" said Bess, raising her eyebrow for effect.

"And how's that?" asked Richard, growing tired of playing twenty questions.

"They were concubines during the time of Abraham," said Bess. "Now, we would call them sex slaves."

Richard's jaw dropped. Even though he had no proof, his gut was telling him that was the true reason for what he sensed was Lilith's missionary scam. The girls were being groomed to be sold into white slavery. They were being trained to be unfailingly obedient and not question their eventual masters.

Richard had already seen the conditioned behavior with Rebekah when he first brought her home. And they were all virgins! That had to be worth some extra bucks, thought Richard, making it that much more profitable. He imagined their good, God fearing parents were clueless. Or worse, they were knowingly selling their children to turn a buck.

Now Richard really wished he had a way to contact Big John. John would be able to run this down one way of the other. But he was stuck. He would have to hope Big John would call before he burned through all the money he had transferred into his account.

Given the amount of money Richard transferred, that could be awhile. When John did get back to him, he wanted him to run a profile on Lilith and the school first thing. Richard wanted to find out Lilith's background and who really owned the school.

----------

Melicent caught her last look at L.A. as the plane banked to the left high above the Pacific and turned back toward the east. As the jet climbed into the clouds the city below disappeared and would be replaced by Phoenix in an hour and a half when she landed at Sky Harbor.

This was Melicent's first trip to Phoenix, so she was excited to be visiting a new city. Melicent smiled to herself. She was having a lot of new experiences lately and counted herself lucky for it. Melicent had disappointed Deirdre and had failed to follow the company's cardinal rule.

Yet somehow, she had managed to fail upward, she thought, at least by her own measure. She had traded a boring desk job for an exciting and far more lucrative career as one of Deirdre's growing stable of adult actresses and models. And to top it all off, she was going to be paid to do what she enjoyed doing most of all in world...FUCK!

As Melicent looked out the plane's window at the vast desert below, she had to laugh. This was the second morning that Deirdre had dragged her out of bed from between Jim and John by her tit. This time Deirdre dragged her to the shower since she had slept right through the alarm and was now barely going to make her flight.

To Melicent's surprise when she got out of the shower and returned to the bedroom, her backpack and duffle bag had been replaced by Gucci luggage and a Gucci purse and wallet. And Deirdre had laid out a fresh outfit for her at the foot of the bed along with a pair of brand new and expensive stiletto shoes.

Further exciting Melicent, the bags were full of new clothes that Deirdre had selected for her. Melicent had to admit, Deirdre had much better taste than her own and everything was much more expensive than she could ever have afforded herself.

"I've laid what I want you to wear out on the bed," instructed Deirdre. "Make sure you put on the body jewelry I gave you before you leave." Deirdre said. "From now on, you should always wear the jewelry in public. It makes a statement, a branding statement for Edge. It tells everyone that our actresses are only the most beautiful and desirable women."

Continuing to look out the plane window, Melicent remembered how she had beamed when Deirdre said that. Was she that beautiful and desirable? Apparently so! Because all the men and women at the airport turned to look at her. The men with hungry eyes and the women with scorn.

Melicent had never felt so pretty, so beautiful, in her life as she did now. The sheer silk blouse, the body jewelry, the short, tight leather skirt, and the stilettos had become the new uniform for Deirdre's girls. And Melicent liked her new uniform.

Once they had finally taken off, Melicent opened the envelope Deirdre handed her as she left. Deirdre had instructed her not to open the envelope until she was in the air. Inside the note said, "At the moment, you are the only one of my girls who isn't a member of the 'mile high' club. You need to rectify that before you get to Phoenix. Good hunting!"

"Melicent looked around and to the front of the plane. Standing at the front and talking to one of the stewardesses was what she assumed to be the pilot. He was a hunk, Melicent thought. The seatbelts light was off now, so Melicent made her way to the front of the cabin.

What the hell, she thought. Why not the pilot? So far, none of the men at the airport or on the flight had looked like they would kick her out of bed. So why not the pilot? As Melicent maneuvered up the aisle, her eyes were lasers locked on the hunky pilot. Her assumption about her sex appeal was confirmed by the number of fingers that went between her thighs and came out wet as she moved up the aisle.

----------

Richard sat at his desk trying to decide how and when to break the news about Deborah and Villarreal to Deirdre. He vacillated about when and if to call Deirdre and what to say if he did. As he was sitting there worrying, it finally occurred to him that his desk drawers and his office closet were full of things that belonged to Deborah or Martin.

That stuff would be hard to explain to the FBI if they were to show up with a search warrant. Which they might at any moment, Richard worried. It all depended on how closely the feds had been monitoring Villarreal's phone calls, emails, and other electronic communications, Richard calculated.

Richard had a new quandary, where could he hide all of Deborah and Martin's stuff. Finally, a clever solution occurred to Richard. We still had the key to one of his client's storage lockers. The client had recently died, and his storage locker was paid up for the next two years.

Richard had originally planned on clearing it out and using it to store old office files, clearing space in the basement. But now the storage locker provided Richard with the solution to his current dilemma. He would move Deborah and Martin's stuff to the unused storage unit. The FBI could not trace it back to him. It was still in his client's name and he had the only key.

Realizing that law enforcement could show up with a search warrant at any time, Richard got a cart from the mailroom and loaded it with the potentially incriminating materials. Richard wheeled the stuff down to his car and headed off to the U Storage, a few miles away. He told Bess he would be back within the hour.

On the way back, he stopped by the diner to have a coffee and a quick sandwich, not to mention flirt with the cute waitress Mildred. But she was not there. The fry cook behind the counter said she had called in and quit that morning. He said she had gone to work for a movie studio. With no one to talk to or flirt with, Richard quickly finished his sandwich and left. He would have to ask Deirdre if she had hired anyone new yesterday.

Once Richard was back at his desk and clear headed, he realized that the best thing to do for the moment was nothing. Until Richard was contacted by law enforcement, he needed to remain calm and not overreact. Perhaps Deborah's body was one of those burned beyond recognition.

The best thing for Richard to do now, he resolved, was to do exactly nothing and wait. It had already been over twelve hours since the attack and he had not heard from law enforcement, so that was a good sign. The timing of the last call he supposedly received from the kidnappers fit the timeline of the attack, so the call remained plausible. That the article mentioned Ochoa rather than Villarreal also provided Richard with plausible deniability since he only knew Ochoa as Villarreal.

As far as Richard could tell, there was currently no reason to deviate from their current plans for Rebekah. Everything could proceed as scheduled. If something came up, they would have to adapt. That would be his argument to Deirdre when they talked at home later.

----------

As the SUV pulled up at the ranch, Melicent saw several familiar faces waiting for her. When she got out of the car, Sophie was the first to greet her.

"Look at you! All hot and sexy! You go girl!" said Sophie as she gave her a hug.

"Welcome to the team," said Heather, hugging and kissing her. "Let's get you into uniform."

That would be a simple matter, smiled Melicent, everyone was naked. Melicent looked over at Todd and Paul who had budding erections.

"I guess you're happy to see me," said Melicent as she approached the men and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek that turned into oral exams.

"I think they want to take your temperature," teased Sophie.

"Well, I have been feeling a little warm," responded Melicent with a suddenly sultry voice as she stroked each man's growing erection, looking intently at them, and fucking them with her eyes. "Maybe you SHOULD take my temperature."

As both men looked at Deirdre's former assistant Melicent they arrived at the same conclusion. They had 'way underestimated' the sandy haired young blonde. They had never really given her a second look. But that was due in no small part to the fact that she was off limits. Deirdre would have had their asses if they had sampled those good. They were pleased that Melicent was now on the menu.

"OK children, before we start playing doctor, Deirdre has some things she wants me to take care of with Melicent," said Sophie. "So why don't you guys go enjoy the pool until lunch and we'll join you."

"That reminds me," said Melicent, "Deirdre sent some things along for you. I'll give them to you after we get inside. Where can I put my bags?"

"Come on," said Sophie. "I'll show you to your room and you can freshen up. I'll show you the salon on the way and you can join me back there."

----------

Sophie was just about done getting ready to wash and recolor Melicent's hair as she came through the door wearing a kimono.

"Ah, sorry dear, but around here it is clothing optional," said Sophie with a smile. "Very optional, as a matter of fact. The only people who wear clothes around here are the staff. It's kind of a rule."

"Oh, OK. Sorry," said Melicent as she peeled off the kimono and tossed it on a chair."

"Wow!" exclaimed Sophie. "Deirdre wasn't kidding. You came with everything factory installed. You have one rocking body baby girl!"

"Thank you," said Melicent, perhaps too proudly.

"But Deirdre still wants to make a few aftermarket modifications," added Sophie. "She wants me to recolor your hair and give you a baby pussy. Other than that, it's just time by the pool getting a nice golden tan and some exercise in the gym to tone you up a bit more."

"Baby pussy?" asked Melicent.

"Clean shaved," replied Sophie. "The other actors don't like getting hair stuck in their teeth."

"Oh!" replied Melicent, blushing. "What color hair?"

"We're going to go with auburn," said Sophie. "It would look good with your skin. Especially after we tan you up."

"That sounds like fun," said Melicent smiling. "Guess we won't have to worry about matching the carpet and drapes, huh?"

"I'm guessing that with the auburn hair that you would look really stunning with green eyes," said Sophie as she began cutting Melicent's hair. "What do you think?"

"You're the stylist," said Melicent. "I'll go with your judgement."

"Cool," said Sophie. "I'll make an appointment with the optimist back in town and one of the boys can drive you in tomorrow. But first I need to take your measurement so Deirdre can get them on your website profile."

Sophie had Melicent step on the scale. She was 122 lbs. Next Sophie measured her height. She was five foot six. Finally, Sophie grabbed the tape and took her measurements. Melicent was thirty-seven inches measured over her nipples, thirty-three inches on her chest below her breasts, so she wore a D cup bra. Her waist was a slim twenty-three inches and her hips were a shapely thirty-five inches with a supple well-rounded ass to match her pert youthful breasts.

On top of that, Sophie noticed as she touched Melicent's body as she took her measurements, the young woman's flesh had a velvety texture to it. That was because of her freckles probably, Sophie decided. The light freckles covered her entire body. Melicent's lips and nipples reminded Sophie of Lisa's both in skin color and appearance. Although she and Lisa had not met in person yet, Sophie remembered how Lisa looked from the videos and still photos online.

"You've got a movie star's body, baby girl," marveled Sophie.

"Can I ask a question?" said Melicent.

"Sure," replied Sophie as she continued to trim Melicent's hair.

"When do we start fucking around here?" asked Melicent bluntly.

"That's the reward at the end of the day, sweetie," replied Sophie, rolling her eyes.

"Dear God, spare me!" thought Sophie to herself, "Another FUCKING, fucking energizer bunny!"

----------

Deirdre ended up fielding seven phone calls before she was able to break free and go down to say hello to Jana. She smiled as she walked through the door and saw Jana sitting between her sons with an arm around each of them. Even though they were all naked, there wasn't anything sexual about it. It was just a mother and her sons sitting there talking, enjoying each other's company.

But even so, the sexual tension between the three was palpable, knowing they would soon be making love for the first time in front of the cameras, and fulfilling all their mutual fantasies. Deirdre could feel the sexual energy that filled the room. If Deirdre could sense it, she knew the cameras would too.

"Sorry I couldn't get here sooner to greet you," said Deirdre as she walked up to Jana, bending over to kis her on the cheek. "You look stunning with your body jewelry."

"As do you," said Jana smiling, "from what I can see through your blouse."

"That's going to be our trademark," said Deirdre, standing back to take a closer look at Jana. "It's our big branding statement. All of the lead actresses here at Edge will wear body jewelry from now on."

"And wear sheer silk blouses and short leather skirts too," said Jana smiling. "Just like you!"

"Pretty much," said Deirdre returning Jana's smile. "Don't forget the stilettos."

"But what do WE wear," said John, feigning jealousy.

"You better be careful, Master John," said Deirdre playfully, "or I'll put you in a cock ring!"

"You'd better be careful," warned Jana. "She just might do it!"

"Yeah, we know," laughed Jim.

"Why don't you let me send up some lunch for you," offered Deirdre. "That way you can keep visiting until it is time."

"Thank you, Deirdre," said Jana. "That would be great."

"Just go ahead and phone your order into the cafeteria," said Deirdre and I'll let them know to deliver it and put it on my tab."

"Thanks, again," said Jana. Now Deirdre could see the excitement and desire beginning to grow in Jana's eyes, just as Deirdre had seen it so many times before.

Deirdre began dialing the cafeteria on her cell phone as she walked out the door and relayed her instructions. As she walked down the corridor and back to her office, she had another idea and quickly dialed Lisa.

"Look, can you and Rebekah shower and get right over here?" asked Deirdre with a sense of urgency.

"Sure. Why?" asked Lisa.

"I want Rebekah behind the mirror when Jana and her boys are making love," said Deirdre.

"You mean fucking," said Lisa.

"I just left them," replied Deirdre. "Trust me, they're going to be making love. And the camera is going to eat it."

"I don't want to miss that," replied Lisa. "We'll be right there!"

----------

Kieran had left the bedroom just a few moments before after giving Jana and her sons some final stage direction. He was reasonably confident they had the script down, but he knew that given the palpable sexual tensions between mother and sons there would be some improvisation. As the team had developed the script over the last couple of days, they had talked extensively with all three and encouraged them to share their deepest fantasies for the incestuous tryst and all three had been refreshingly forthcoming in sharing their most erotic desires. Virtually everything was included in the script.

The room was quiet now, except for Jana and her sons breathing as they sat at the foot of the bed holding hands. All three of them were tentative as their breathing became heavier in anticipation. The long suppressed and unfulfilled sexual desire between the mother and her two sons was palpable. Jana looked back and forth between her two sons. Suddenly she was shy and timid Jane again, reticent to act upon her urgent desires.

As if magically, she had become Jane again, if only for this brief interlude. Jane leaned over and kissed John tentatively on the lips as they looked longingly into each other's eyes. John turned slightly to meet his mother on her next kiss and opened his mouth. Their tongues disappeared into one another's mouths. Jane's hands had moved to both boys' penises and she was stroking them gently.

Both boys' hands were on Jane's breasts, kneading them worshipfully and lovingly as she turned and kissed Jim. John began kissing her neck and nibbling on his mother's ear. Jane sighed pleasurably.

Back and forth, Jane kissed the boys as their mouths became greedier. Finally, the boys gently pushed their mother back onto the bed and began ravaging her breasts with their mouths and tongues as their fingers found her dual orifices. Jane's legs were spread wide and her feet were drawn up to the base of her ass as she lifted it in the air to meet her son's invading fingers. Jane was in ecstasy, with a dreamy, almost tranquil expression on her face.

Otherwise silent, Jane's pleasured moans filled the room as her sons' fingers explored her pussy and ass as she rocked her hips, encouraging them to explore deep inside her. Jane's body undulated in pleasure beneath her sons as their fingers relentlessly penetrated her, just as they had always dreamed.

Jane's chest heaved in and out as her sons fed greedily at her breasts, just as they had done when they were babies and Jane was in rapture. There was no groaning or grunting, no groping or grasping. There was only fondling and caressing, soft moans and Jane's whimpered pleas for more.

"Oh, please, make love to me John, make love to me Jim," pleaded Jane as she whimpered breathlessly. "Take me, take me now! Just as we've always dreamed. Make love to your mother!"

----------

"This is incredible stuff," said George. He was the first to break the silence on the other side of the mirrored wall. "It's almost like they were already on film and it was being shot in slow motion. They're eating the camera."

"Why don't we edit this and start selling it the last two days before Rebekah's premier," said Deirdre. "I think we could entice some new viewers for Rebekah's live event as well as generate some additional revenue."

"Will do, boss," said George as he continued to manipulate and adjust the cameras.

Deirdre turned and looked at Rebekah. She was enthralled, captivated by the love making on the other side of the glass wall. Rebekah was swooning, with only Lisa keeping her from melting in a heap on the floor as she pulled her to her body with her arm around the young girl's waist.

Lisa looked over at Deirdre and they shook their heads knowingly. They had talked about it right after Lisa and Rebekah had arrived at Edge. Rebekah was wound up like a watch spring. So full of desire and angst she was ready to explode. Could they keep her on this knife's edge of emotion until it was time?