The Product Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Rebekah was visibly trembling.

"Oh, it will be all right," reassured Lisa as she hugged Rebekah to her breasts. "I was with those guys last week. They may look frightening to you, but they are great guys. They all used to be professional athletes. When you talk to them, you'll like them."

"That's a good idea!" said Deirdre. "Would you like to meet all the men in advance? I can arrange it."

"Maybe. I don't know," said Rebekah, not sure of herself. "Can I think about it?"

"Certainly, kitten," replied Danielle. "But not too long. You can let me know in the morning. Things take time to organize, you know."

"Hey, how about we show Rebekah our video with the guys from last week?" suggested Lisa.

"Another good idea!" said Danielle. "I just may have to keep you."

"I certainly hope so," replied Lisa, with a theatrical flourish. "Let's watch that video now. They're doing too much moaning and groaning over in Phoenix for my taste."

"OK, you two go ahead. As a matter of fact, don't wait for me for dinner either." said Danielle. "Richard should be here any minute and he and I are going to have a business meeting in his office, and it may take a while."

Danielle and Lisa looked at each other, both raising an eyebrow. Danielle got up and kissed Lisa on the cheek.

"I'll tell you all about it later," whispered Danielle. "At least what I can. I may not tell you some things, just to protect you."

Lisa gave Danielle a concerned look and Danielle retuned a similar look as she winked at Lisa and forced a smile, raised her eyebrow again and closed the door.

----------

When Richard had called her in her car on the way home, Danielle could immediately tell by the tone of his voice that something was troubling him. All he would say was that they needed to talk, and he couldn't get into it over the phone.

Danielle went back out to the kitchen to confirm with Beatrice that it would be just Lisa and Rebekah for dinner. As Danielle looked out the window, she saw Richard parking in the turnaround rather than pulling into the garage. That was odd, she thought. Was he going out again?

"Please tell Richard I am waiting for him in his office," said Danielle as she walked off toward the back of the house. She stopped in their master bedroom and removed her clothes, exchanging them for a comfortable bathrobe and slipper. Danielle sat in one of the club chairs in Richard's office and waited for him.

When Richard came into the office a few minutes later, he had changed into casual and more comfortable clothing. Having parked the car in the turnaround and not having changed into his favorite bathrobe was another clue.

"Do you have to go out again?" asked Danielle, trying to maintain an even tone, since she knew she was amped up and ready for a fight.

"Maybe," replied Richard. "It all depends on what Big John has to say when he calls back."

"John is back from vacation?" asked Danielle in surprise. "I thought you said he would be gone longer."

"He cut the trip short, fortunately," said Richard. "As it turned out, I really needed him today."

"Is that why we need to talk?" asked Danielle.

"Partially," said Richard. "I got another call from Rebekah's head mistress again today. I've been getting really strange vibes off her, so I did a little digging earlier."

"Really?" said Danielle. "Digging what?"

As Richard thought about it, this was the best thing to lead with. Once Danielle knew the fate that Rebekah had managed to escape, it might make the news about Deborah go down a little easier. Just as what he and John were finding out about Lilith helped them both rationalize what happened to Deborah.

"The bottom line is that it looks like Lilith, the head mistress at Rebekah's school, has been using the school as a front to run a white sex slave scam. She has been picking out vulnerable girls to groom and then selling them into sex slavery on the international market. It looks like most of her business is in the middle east," said Richard, stopping only to let Danielle absorb the bizarre news.

"What the fuck?" exclaimed Danielle as Richard watched her slump back into her club chair.

"The short version is that I became suspicious after Rebekah did that whole master of the house thing when I brought her home and wanted me to inspect her hoo-hah to prove that she was a virgi..."

"Yeah, she did the same thing to Lisa and me the first night," said Danielle. "And?"

"One of the other clues were the names of Rebekah's best friends, Bilhan and Hagar," said Richard.

"What kind of names are those?" asked Danielle, not having heard them before and thinking them strange, just as Richard had.

"Well, they are Old Testament biblical, that's obvious, but they also allude to something darker," continued Richard. "I tried Googling them, but I came up blank."

"So?" replied Danielle.

"So, I asked Bess if she had any idea what the significance of those names were," said Richard, "I thought she might know, since her father was a Baptist minister."

"Who is Bess?" asked Danielle. "What does she have to do with this."

Here we go again, thought Richard!

"Bess is my assistant," said Richard, trying to maintain his narrative.

"Oh, I didn't...." Danielle started to say as Richard cut her off.

"Yeah, yeah," said Richard curtly. "Can we move on?"

"Go ahead," said Danielle, seeing Richard's agitation.

"She recognized the names immediately," said Richard. "They were concubines in the Old Testament. Or as Bess put it, sex slaves."

"OK, but that's not..." said Danielle as Richard cut her short again.

"There's more," said Richard. "When I gave John Lilith's entire name, that cinched it for him. Fortunately, his mother was Dutch, and he recognized her last name."

"Which is?" asked Danielle, becoming increasingly intrigued.

"Slaaf-Handelen," said Richard. "It means slave trader in Dutch. We decided it was her sick little joke. Not very discrete mind you, but her own personal joke. John eventually ran down her real name."

"This is so bizarre!" exclaimed Danielle.

"It gets worse. John went right to the Hall of Records downtown and found out the school is owned by a shell company," said Richard. "And with a little more digging he found out that the actual owners were connected to a rich and powerful oil sheik," said Richard.

"This is just hard to believe," said Danielle, dumbfounded. "And Rebekah almost got trapped into this?"

"I think so," said Richard. "Given Deborah's financial woes, she would have jumped at the offer of free tuition and a college scholarship in exchange for a year of missionary work by Rebekah."

Richard breathed a sigh of relief as he saw the recognition in Danielle's eyes.

"John took what he had to the sheriff's department," said Richard, "to a friend of his in sex crimes. He laid it all out and they started making their own calls."

Richard paused for a moment to let Danielle absorb what he had just told her. She was shaking her head.

"When the sheriff's department sent an inquiry to Interpol for information regarding Lilith van den Broucke, that's her real name, it triggered all kind of alarms," said Richard. "Interpol has all kinds of apprehend and arrest warrants out for her. She had vanished years ago."

"Good God!" exclaimed Danielle.

"Interpol called the sheriff's department back right away," said Richard. "That's all I know at the moment. John is still at the sheriff's department and he is going to call me back. He says he thinks they are going to raid the school in the morning, along with the feds. They got involved after the Interpol call."

"This is just awful," said Danielle, tears in her eyes. "Those poor girls!"

Richard decided to let Danielle have her moment, to get it out of her system. After a couple of minutes Danielle looked up at Richard, a serious look on her face.

"There was something else you wanted to tell me," said Danielle. It was both a statement and a question.

"Deborah is dead," said Richard bluntly. He decided to just suck it up and hope for the best.

"She was the woman killed at Villarreal's ranch?" said Danielle. Again, it was more of a statement than a question.

"How did you..." Richard started to say, but it was her turn to cut him off.

"I can read, Richard," snapped Danielle. "I do read the newspaper every morning when I get to my office. I do watch the news. It's not all sex, 24/7."

"You figured out the name Ochoa..." Richard was cutoff again."

"It wasn't hard to figure out that Ochoa was the man we know as Villarreal," said Danielle sharply. "It's not like you have to be Sherlock Holmes."

Richard told Danielle everything John had told him and got it over with.

"Yeah, that's it in a nutshell," replied Richard. Thankful in a way, that he did not have to allocute to Danielle like a guilty man before a judge at a sentencing hearing.

"Honestly, I don't have a lot of sympathy for Deborah," said Danielle. "But to be tortured and burned to death. Oh, Richard! Nobody...."

Danielle sank even deeper back into her club chair as she leaned forward with her head in her lap and wept.

Richard's cell phone rang, and he answered immediately. It was John. The conversation went on for several minutes and Danielle could only hear Richard's side of the conversation and it was not very illuminating. He mostly asked short, pointed questions, but it appeared they were going to raid the school complex the following morning, just as Richard had intimated.

"The sheriff's department and the feds are going to raid the school at dawn," said Richard after hanging up the phone.

"Good!" said Danielle, as she sat up straight, her eyes red now. "Those poor girls!"

"Apparently the State Department got involved because of the international connection. They tapped into their database and discovered that none of the girls who went on missions ever returned to the US from the middle east. They just vanished," said Richard.

"They all ended up as sex slaves in the middle east then?" asked Danielle.

"No. According to John, the experts at the state department and FBI think they were taken there and then auctioned off to customers all over the world," said Richard. "Some of the girls probably ended up in other middle eastern countries, as well as Africa, Asia and in South American countries."

Richard and Danielle exchanged concerned looks before he continued.

"Apparently some of the parents filed complaints with the sheriff's department over the years, but it never came to anything since the girls were all of age," said Richard. "They think some of the parents were intimidated into silence, or they were bought off."

"Will they ever get the girls back?" asked Danielle.

"I asked," said Richard. "The State Department doubts it. All that oil money gives them a get out of jail free card."

The room was silent. Neither Danielle nor Richard spoke. Finally, Richard could hold back no more. He wanted answers to his own questions.

"When did you suspect?" asked Richard.

"After I read the first article," said Danielle. "But I wasn't completely sure. I knew you would tell me if my suspicions were true. I assumed you waited so long because you were trying to protect me. Plausible deniability and all that."

"So, you've been carrying this around inside you," said Richard, his voice guilt ridden.

"I knew you would eventually tell me what you could," sighed Danielle, starting to regain her composure. "I assume there is more you haven't told me, and I guess I'd just as soon not know. What you've told me is hard enough to take."

"We have to talk about Rebekah," said Richard, knowing he was now on shaky ground.

"Don't worry, I plan on moving forward," said Danielle, or was it Deirdre, Richard was talking to now, he wondered. "Now that Deborah is dead it is even more important that Rebekah be able to fend for herself...have financial security. Whatever eventually happens to us, at least she will be set for life. Just like her real mother. There's that!"

"So, when do we tell her about Deborah" said Richard, asking the million-dollar question.

"After the live event is over," said Deirdre, or at least Richard thought he was talking to Deirdre now. "She'll have to recuperate for a couple of days when it is all over. We can tell her then unless we all end up getting arrested."

"OK, then!" said Richard standing and moving toward the door.

"Where are you going?" asked Danielle, alarmed.

"To meet John at the sheriff's department," said Richard as he stood in the doorway. "They want me to make a statement. I will tell them as much of the truth as I can. If they press me, I will request my own attorney. I probably won't be home tonight."

"Be careful Richard," pleaded Danielle. "I need you. Please be careful! Call me as soon as you can."

Danielle and Richard smiled weakly at each other. They both knew there wasn't anything else to say. Richard turned and was gone.

----------

Rebekah was sandwiched between Jim and John, their long stiff shafts probing her virgin body. Jana was hovering over her as Rebekah lapped at Jana's soft wet pussy. Rebekah's face was coated with Jana's pungent sex juices, filling her nostrils with the intoxicating aroma of sex.

At last she had cocks inside her! Big cocks, hard cocks and they were pounding into her relentlessly as she felt an orgasm begin to well deep inside her. She was so close. Oh, God! She was so close now!

But then Jana's sons suddenly pulled out, leaving her in tortured agony on the edge of final release. Rebekah could feel Jana roll off her face and to the side as she joined her sons who were already standing near the head of the bed, Rebekah finally saw them, all of them, standing at the foot of the bed. Rebekah gasped. There were twelve of them. Twelve huge black men, all with long, thick, stiff cocks pointing at her

In terror, Rebekah sat up and scooted to the top of the bed until she could move no further as she backed into the headboard. Stricken with fear, Rebekah drew her knees up to her face and wrapped her arms tightly around her legs just below her knees as she huddled to protect herself. She pressed her face to her knees and closed her eyes, wishing the massive black men away.

There were hands on her now, pulling her by her wrists and ankles as they unwound her body, holding her spread eagle on the bed. As she looked up, she saw the largest of the black men hovering between her legs, his monstrous cock looming over her lower body and poised above her sopping pussy.

It was Maurice. He was the only one of the men Lisa mentioned by name as they watched the video of Lisa and Danielle with the black men last night, right before she and Lisa had drifted off to sleep. She remembered him from the video as she looked up at him, his perfect white teeth revealed by the grin on his face as he leered down at her.

The other men continued to hold her wrists and ankles as she struggled to free herself, but they were too strong. Rebekah could feel Maurice rubbing the head of his baseball sized cock against her engorged labia and Rebekah became frantic, screaming out.

As he continued to rub the head of his cock against her sensitive pink flesh her body betrayed her and her screams became moans as her conflicted body betrayed her yet again as she spread her legs wider, no longer struggling to close them.

Rebekah's soft ass cheeks disappeared into Maurice's huge and powerful hands as he lifted her ass off the bed and penetrated her wet pussy. She could feel the walls of her pussy stretched as they clung to the hot flesh of the huge hard cock. Maurice expertly began to plumb Rebekah's depths as she fed off the pleasure and pain that emanated from her stretched and sensitive pussy as the huge hard muscle bored into her.

Maurice pulled Rebekah into the air, as he knelt upright in the middle of the bed. Her hands free now, Rebekah reached out and wrapped her arms around his body as he used his huge hands that were gripping her ass tightly to raise and lower his huge cock as he thrust deeper with each stroke into the depths of her wet and aroused pussy.

Rebekah could feel the huge cock begin to throb deep inside her and the warm cum filling her womb as her body exploded in orgasm, sending shock waves throughout her body.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" yelled out Rebekah triumphantly. "Oh, Maurice! Fuck me hard! HARDER!"

Looking to her left, Rebekah saw Danielle lean over and switch on the lamp next to the bed and she could feel Lisa rolling over and kissing her cheek as Lisa slung her thigh over Rebekah's own quivering thigh.

"That was some dream," said Danielle sleepily as she dropped back into bed, snuggling against Rebekah from the other side, also kissing her on the cheek and slinging her thigh over Rebekah's other leg.

"I...I...I...you know, I, it just happened," confessed Rebekah. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to!"

"That's all right, kitten," said Deirdre soothingly as she kissed both of Rebekah's eyes. "You can't help what happens in your dreams. Do you feel better now?"

"Yes," sighed Rebekah sleepily as she raised her arms above her shoulders and wrapped them behind Danielle and Lisa's necks, pulling their soft warm bodies against her. Within minutes all three women were fast asleep once again.