The Production Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and I had never socialized, and I imagined she must understand that I was suggesting we take our relationship from one of distant colleagues who were friendly in the halls to something else. But who knew?

I heard back from her before the end of the day: "Carl, I'm devastated to leave you too! Honestly I think I'm taking this news worse than anyone lol. But yes, I'd love to go out with you next week. Where do you and Sabine hang out?"

A few more emails over the next couple of days, and Sabine and I had laid our trap.

--

The next Tuesday, Sabine and I walked from the college building where we worked to a nearby dive bar. We'd chosen it because it was dark and we were unlikely to be seen, and because it had an unusually good whiskey selection. In fact, we'd chosen in a long time before, and it had long been "our bar." Early on in our affair, late at night, we'd gone there and sat in a dark corner, both of us on a bench facing the room.

Sabine had been wearing a long dress that night, and I had reached under the table to where she sat next to me. I'd put my hand under Sabine's dress, preparing to lightly tease her through her panties. But I'd found she wasn't wearing any. Instead, I had direct access to her wet lips, which I played lightly with until they were dripping. Then I reached into her cunt, first one finger than two, finger-fucking her in the bar. There was nobody next to her, but our closest neighbor was sitting on the bench maybe three feet to the left, talking to his friends. Sabine had leaned over to whisper wetly into my ear, encouraging me to continue. A few minutes later, I made her come, soaking the seat of her dress. I extracted my fingers from her pussy and from her dress, and I carefully licked them, making sure to savor her taste.

We had no idea whether anyone had seen us or noticed what we were doing. I thought we were pretty subtle, and Sabine had come quietly and carefully. The guy to my left never said anything, but it had been too loud to know whether he and his friends were talking about the woman having an orgasm next to them. We left quickly after Sabine came, and on subsequent trips nobody ever hassled us, so we figured we got away with it. But the experience had engraved the bar forever in my mind, and I couldn't even walk by the front door without thinking of Sabine's cunt.

As we walked into the bar and found a seat, I was remembering our adventure with pleasure, and judging from her smile, so was Sabine. This was definitely the place to work up the nerve to talk to Amy.

She walked in soon after we got settled, and it was clear she was coming straight from work, too. She was wearing a buttoned, sleeveless shirt with wide lapels, the sort of thing that looked slightly dressy for work but in which she could easily move to do the physical parts of her theater job. Below, she had on thick cotton pants. Despite our light flirtation at work, I'd never really paid attention to how she looked. But now that I was looking, she was indeed quite cute. She had brown eyes and round, apple cheeks. As usual, she wasn't wearing any makeup, which gave her a fresh-faced, innocent look, but she had thick lips, and as I watched her look for us, I thought about how it would feel to kiss them, if we got that far. She wore her long, curly brown hair brushed forward, so that her hair fell to the top of her breasts. That, in combination with how her shirt's lapels made a V well above the swell of her breasts and hinted at décolletage, made her small chest seem bigger than I thought it was. Her pants likewise showed off the roundness and firmness of her ass and the strength of her thighs, while still keeping everything a hint. When she saw us, she burst into a friendly grin, which made cute dimples in her cheeks.

Amy sat, I got the first round of drinks, and we started talking. We started on easy topics: her new job in the film and television industry and what she'd be doing. She was excited, but also clearly nervous, about leaving the safe confines of the college. Then we moved on to gossip and the second round of drinks. Amy told us funny stories about her boss, who had a reputation for being tough as nails--well deserved, it turned out. Sabine and I reciprocated by telling a few harmless stories about professor colleagues' antics at our booze-soaked annual retreats, and then an old story about a colleague's near divorce. We were loose and laughing, and Amy seemed like she was having a good time with both of us.

We ordered the third round, and Amy pushed it up a notch. "Okay, that's fine," she said to one of our innocuous stories, "but I want some real gossip. What are the real scandals around the college?"

It was the perfect opening. I looked at Sabine, and she nodded. "We'll tell you a big one," I said, "but it absolutely, positively has to stay a secret. You can't tell anyone, especially not Dagmar."

"Oh my god, Carl." She slapped my arm flirtatiously. "Scout's honor. I won't tell a soul."

"The secret is us." I gestured at Sabine. Amy cocked her head, not quite getting it.

"We're having an affair," Sabine said, putting a point on it.

Amy gasped. "What, really? What about your marriages?"

"We both have permission, sort of," I explained. "Well, we both have permission to have affairs, as long as we keep them secret. My wife is wonderful and I love her, and she's my most important relationship. But she doesn't like sex very much, so a long time ago she outsourced the problem by telling me I could sleep around. But we both like it better if my, uh, extracurricular relationships don't intrude in the marriage, so I keep them secret."

"And my husband is different," Sabine picked up. "He and I sleep together, but I like variety, and I always have. He kind of knows I do this, and he's kind of okay with it. I mean, he knows he said it was okay, but that he never wants to know about it because it would hurt him too much to know that I was taking up his offer. Which is why it's so important that Dagmar never find out, because she knows him and might spill the beans."

Amy laughed. "Oh, Dagmar would definitely spill the beans." She paused for a beat and looked at us. "It's so interesting to hear about this. I mean, none of my friends are married yet, and you never really know what the marriages of your parents or their friends are like. But of course you assume that they're all standard and monogamous. And so it's really cool to hear about other models of marriages." She paused another beat. "But the two of you!" She grinned and slapped both our arms as if she were a buddy congratulating us. "Amazing. I had no idea. I mean, there's a lot of shipping that happens between the two of you since you're always together at the college. We've all talked about how hot it would be if you did." She sat back and looked at us, as if mentally trying to imagine us together. "I mean, I'd definitely watch that." She smiled even more broadly at whatever she was imagining. "But we really did totally think you were just good friends."

I wondered who "we" were but decided to let it pass. "Well, it's funny you say you'd like to watch," I started, but I hemmed.

Sabine rescued me. "Do you really want to? Because we actually wanted to invite you."

"Like, you want to make out right now? Sure." She looked at us expectantly.

"No, silly," I started. "What Sabine means is, Do you want to have a threesome?"

Amy's mouth fell open as she gasped in surprise. "Woah. I did not see that coming."

"You don't have to answer right now. We know it's a big thing," Sabine said, trying to reassure. "I think we shouldn't do anything tonight anyway--it's getting late for a school night, and I need to go home to my family soon. I'm hoping we could do it Saturday. If you decide you want to, I mean."

Amy chuckled to herself. "Oh, man. This would break Dagmar's brain. Don't worry, I won't tell her. I couldn't tell her. She would crawl into bed and not get out for a week." She paused and thought some more. "But why me? I mean, I don't exactly ooze sex." She gestured at herself. "And I've never done anything like this."

"First of all," I said, "you are very attractive. I've been wanting to make out with you all night." Amy beamed, flattered. "I love your dimples," I went on, gesturing to them. "And we haven't done anything like this either. Neither of us have ever had a threesome, which is why we're eager to try."

"I've also never--" she gestured at Sabine "you know, done anything with a woman. I mean, I made out with a girl once or twice at parties junior year, but I've neverbeen with a woman."

"Don't worry," Sabine said. "I'm into women too, and I definitely want to fuck you if we do this, but I don't have to. We can do exactly what you want and no more. If you want to focus on Carl, that's fine. But I think you'll like playing with me too."

Amy blushed. "I think I will too! I just don't know if I'll be good at it."

"I'm sure you'll be just fine," I tried to reassure. "Besides, remember that Sabine and I are both teachers. We'll take you under our wing."

Amy nodded as if making up her mind. "Does that mean you're in?" Sabine asked.

"Yes," Amy said, "I'm in. Yes. Saturday night. Yes." She kept repeating "yes" as if trying it on, or like she was convincing herself. "Yes. This is going to be fun. And I'll have to figure out who I can tell!"

"Also," she said, "before we leave, I want to see you make out."

So I leaned over to Sabine and kissed her deeply. She ran her hands down my side as I thrust my tongue into her mouth. She hummed as we kissed.

I broke away briefly and said to her, "I can't believe this is finally going to happen."

"I know," she said, and she leaned in again and bit my lip sexily while she kissed me. I reached forward to fondle her breasts, first cupping one and then tracing the hemline of her blouse with my fingers, running them over the tops of her breasts.

We made out a while longer, all while Amy sat back and watched, a satisfied grin on her face.

Eventually, we had to get up and go home to our spouses and roommates. I stood up, rearranging my pants so that my erection would be less obvious as we left the bar. As we left, Amy grinned and. "Now I can't wait to get home and play with myself thinking about Saturday," she said. "I can't wait."

--

My wife was spending the weekend in Chicago for a college friend's baby shower, and so I had the apartment to myself. I spent Saturday tidying up, washing the sheets, and making sure we had appropriate drinks. Amy had had a long-planned thing with a friend in the early evening and Sabine had dinner with her husband and kid, so we planned to meet after we all ate. Dagmar, thank goodness, was with her parents out of town for the weekend, so there'd be no awkward questions about where Amy was going or had been. But I smiled as I imagined the conversation Amy was having with her friend about why she had to leave early, and then I smiled even more broadly thinking about the friend going home to her own apartment to masturbate while imagining Amy's adventure.

Sabine was the first to arrive. She had told her husband she was going out with one of her party-girl friends and so would spend the night at her apartment, which if you squinted hard enough had a little bit of truth in it. When I let her in the door, I smiled broadly at her outfit: a low-cut wrap dress, the two sides of the dress each holding in one of her luscious breasts, showing off her ample cleavage. Her dress hugged her hips, and the tie around her waist gave her almost an hour-glass figure. But best of all I knew that when Amy or I untied it, it would fall open, putting her on display even before she was naked, and that was something I thought would work very well for what I was planning.

I let the door close and pulled her into a tight hug. I kissed her deeply, thrusting my tongue into her mouth and reaching around to grab her ass and pull her close to my body. "I can't believe we're finally doing this," I panted.

"I know," she said. "I'm giddy. I hope she doesn't get cold feet and stand us up."

"I don't think she will," I said, thinking about how excited Amy seemed on Tuesday evening as we were leaving, and the enthusiasm and alacrity with which she responded to text messages as we were setting the details for tonight. I spun Sabine around and pulled her back to me, reaching around to grab one of her breasts. "But if she does, I'll just get to play with you all by myself." I reached into her dress, into her bra, and found her nipple. Sabine gasped in pleasure as I pulled it roughly, the way she liked. She rubbed her ass against my crotch, feeling the growing bulge in my pants.

"I know, and I will like that, too, but I am really looking forward to watching you fuck her." She moaned as I kept playing with her tits. "Sir, I really hope you will let me play with her clit while you fuck her."

It hadn't occurred to me otherwise, and I was about to say so, when there was a knock at the door. "I guess she's coming," I said smiling, and went to let her in, rearranging myself a bit so as to make my hard-on a bit less obvious when I opened the door.

I smiled when I saw her. Amy had dressed up for the occasion. Unusually, she was wearing make-up, which further brought out her full lips and made her eyes seem bigger. She was wearing a satiny, spaghetti-strapped slip dress, the sort of '90s outfit that had come back into style. It fell only to her mid-thigh, showing off her strong and shapely legs. On top, it was relatively high cut, although it showed off her shoulders and clavicle. The straps left little space for a bra, and indeed it was clear she wasn't wearing one. And it was clear that she was excited for the evening's fun, because her nipples were poking through the thin fabric. As she walked in, and said hello to Sabine, I saw just how low cut the back of the dress was, showing off Amy's surprisingly sexy back.

This was the moment that felt most at risk for awkwardness. How to navigate the early moments, before we started fucking but when we all knew why we were here? I brought the women to the living room and sat them on the sofa. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Please," Amy said. She was excited, but she was also clearly nervous. Sabine and I at least had experience with each other. She was new to everything.

I walked to the kitchen and came out with three flutes and a bottle. "I thought champagne was an appropriate beverage for the evening," I announced. I hoped that drunkenness wouldn't be necessary for our plans, but I always found champagne buzzes to be the sexiest of drunkennesses, and besides, my wife never much liked champagne, so I didn't get to drink it much. I eased the cork out--only frat boys and parvenus let champagne corks pop and fly; real men know that the sound of opening champagne should be the sound of a woman's sigh--and poured us each a glass.

I raised mine and gave a toast, still standing in front of the couch where the women were sitting next to each other: "To Amy leaving a job and having new adventures."

Sabine countered, "To trying new things."

Amy blushed and took a big gulp. I sipped mine and sat down next to her, on the far side from where Sabine was sitting. Sabine put her hand on Amy's knee and said, "Amy, I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better tonight."

I put my hand on her other knee, and she slightly spread her legs, which I read as a signal that she was happy with our attention. "Before we start, I just want to say that sometimes Sabine and I get a little rough with each other, and I don't want that to freak you out. And if we're doing anything that makes you uncomfortable or that you don't like, just say so."

Amy sighed and leaned back. She smiled. "Ok. But don't worry. I'm a little nervous, because I've never done anything like this before. But I can't wait." She paused for a beat. "Guys, I can't tell you how excited I've been." She took another gulp of her champagne. "I have barely thought about anything else since Tuesday."

I took this as a signal to get started, and put my hand on her chin to turn her face toward me and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back, hard. After several moments, we separated. Sabine was watching us, her hand still on Amy's bare knee, her eyes heavily lidded in arousal.

"Will you tell us what you thought about, and what you did while you were thinking about it?" I prompted. But first I kissed her again. I could get used to this.

Amy took another swig of champagne. "Well, I spent a long time wondering about your dick, and what it would look like, and about how it would look when you had sex with Sabine. And I thought about what it would be like to have sex with Sabine. I've never done anything with a woman, but I think I really want to." She turned and looked at Sabine. "You have such amazing breasts, and I really want to play with them." She sat back, her smile showing off her cute dimples, as she recalled the fantasies she'd had. "I must have made myself come like 20 times this week thinking about tonight, and I think fifteen of them I came when I was thinking about Sabine."

"I think that's my cue," Sabine said, and she pulled Amy closer to her and kissed her. I leaned back as I watched these two beauties kiss. Sabine moved her hand to Amy's chest and lightly fingered her nipple through the fabric, and Amy shifted to better face Sabine and give her better access. I was happy watching, but Sabine opened her eyes to look at me and raised her eyebrows, as if encouraging me to join. So I leaned forward while the two of them were still kissing and reached around Amy to grab a breast. It was the first time I'd felt one of her tits, and I marveled at its youthful firmness. She was smaller than Sabine--less than a handful, but bigger than a teacup. She moaned into Sabine's mouth when she felt my hand on her.

After a few more moments of their kissing, Amy turned toward me and we resumed our kissing. Sabine moved her hand up Amy's thigh, making slow circles on her inner thigh with her thumb while I kissed her mouth and groped her chest. "You said you were curious what Carl's cock looked like," Sabine said, leaning close to Amy's ear but speaking loudly enough that I could hear. "Why don't you find out?"

Amy didn't need convincing, it turned out. She reached down immediately and undid my belt and pants, and fished out my hard cock. She wrapped her small hand around it, and her eyes got wide. Her fingers didn't close around it. "Holy hell," she said. "He's so thick." She looked up from my cock to my face. "You're so thick."

"I know," Sabine said, getting up to come to my other side. She knelt on the floor in front of the sofa, to my right. "Let me tell you, it feels so good to be stretched out by that cock. I can feel it for days after we fuck." Amy gulped visibly, and Sabine backed off, worried that she was scaring off our third. "But right now, I'd love to see your mouth stretched around it. You're going to look so hot with his cock in your mouth. Can I show you what he likes?"

Amy nodded and, taking her cue from Sabine, scooted off the couch to the floor to my left. They both looked up at me and I smiled. I liked where this was going. They reached up, each putting a hand at the top of my pants, one on each hip, and started to pull off my pants. I lifted up my hips to help them, and Amy and Sabine pulled off my pants and underwear in one go. My cock stood up, free, and Sabine took it in her hand. She pointed it to Amy and told her, "Start by licking the head." Amy put out her tongue and licked me. Sabine took my cock back toward her and licked me herself. She passed it back to Amy. "He'll really like it when you lick his cock from its base up to the head," she said, and Amy did that, too. I thought about how I was certain that at 25 Amy knew how to give a blowjob, but also how much I liked watching my 40-ish paramour teach this young thing. "God, you look good when you do that," Sabine told Amy, and holding my cock away a bit but pumping it lightly with her hand, she leaned in to kiss Amy on the mouth.