The Production Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orgasms don't last that long, I know. Ten seconds, maybe twenty, tops. But this one--these two--felt like they went on for minutes--two, three, five. Sabine lay on top of me, moaning and shuddering, and my cock kept pulsing. We both came so much the sheets were drenched in each other.

And so was Amy. When she sat up and leaned over to kiss us, her face was glistening, covered in my cum and Sabine's. It was the goddamn sexiest thing I'd ever seen. She smiled at us, our intermingled cum dripping from her cheeks. "The nice thing about this college," she said, "is how much you learn even when you're an alumna."

--

That night, the three of us slept soundly, our limbs entangled in each other on my bed. We fucked again the next morning, somewhat less athletically but no less enthusiastically. I finally got to go down on Amy, and she went down on Sabine without my cock in the way. We tried, briefly, my fucking Amy while Sabine was below her in a sixty-nine, but it didn't work as well as we'd hoped and we didn't last long. We had a nice brunch and I thought we might do it again, but a week later a postdoc at the college asked Amy out, and she said yes, and she told us she was going to focus on him monogamously. Sabine and I were fine with that. We figured we'd finally had our first threesome, and probably the first was the hardest. We just had to wait for the next pretty college administrator to quit.