The Production Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Amy wanted my cock, too. Not breaking her kiss with Sabine, she reached for my cock and her hand joined Sabine's. She moved to put her mouth on the left side of my cock, and Sabine did the same on the right side. They started kissing and making out with my cock between them. Sometimes I would get their lips, sometimes a tongue. They alternated between licking and kissing my cock and licking and kissing each other's mouths. It wasn't, to be honest, the best blowjob I'd ever gotten, but it might have been the hottest view I'd ever had: two extremely attractive women making out, together, with my cock.

Finally, Sabine pulled away. "I want to see his cock in your mouth," she said breathily to Amy. She took my cock in her hand and held it to the younger woman as if feeding me to her. And Amy didn't wait. She leaned forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth. "Fuck," Sabine half-moaned, her hand still on my cock but her eyes enraptured by Amy's mouth around it. She leaned forward to try to join in, but there wasn't really room. She put her head down to my balls and licked them slowly, then moved her tongue to the sensitive skin where my scrotum met my thigh. Two mouths on me, two tongues pleasuring me, felt delicious. But after a few moments, Sabine sat back to watch the view of Amy's lips stretched around my cock.

Amy sucked me in and pumped her head up and down my cock while Sabine held it at the base. I could feel my hips start to buck on the sofa in time with Amy's ministrations. She wasn't as good as Sabine, I had to admit, but I was definitely enjoying myself. Amy's long brown hair fell forward, obscuring the view, so Sabine moved her hand, giving Amy more freedom to do as she liked, and she reached around Amy's head to hold back her hair. Amy replaced Sabine's fingers on my cock with her own.

After what felt like a few minutes, Amy leaned back and held my cock out for Sabine, who leaned forward and greedily gobbled it. But she quickly took me out of her mouth and kissed Amy again. "Will you do me a favor and push my head down? Fuck Carl with my mouth." She leaned into Amy and kissed her hard.

Amy looked a little unsure of what to do, so I took Amy's hand and placed it on the back of Sabine's head. Sabine opened her mouth, took my cock into it, and I thrust my hips up the way I knew she liked. I put my hand on Amy's and pushed it down, demonstrating to her what Sabine wanted.

With that encouragement, Amy started controlling Sabine's head. She started slow and shy but gradually got the hang of it. She held Sabine by her hair at the back of the head and pushed her onto my cock then pulled her up again. Sabine gasped for air and muttered, "Fuck, thank you. Fuck my mouth." And Amy did, quickly raising and lowering Sabine's face on my cock. I responded in kind, bucking up my hips to thrust my cock into Sabine's mouth when Amy pushed it down.

After maybe ten repetitions of this, she pulled Sabine's head off my cock and kissed her deeply. They were both breathing heavily, deeply into the scene. I could see from Sabine's slightly smeared makeup that Amy had made her eyes water with my cock. Sabine lifted Amy's arms into the air and pulled off her dress, throwing it into the corner of the room. For the first time, I was seeing Amy naked--or mostly naked, since she still had on her panties, which sported a giant wet spot from her arousal--and I gaped at her smallish, perky, perfect breasts. "I want to see Carl come in your pretty mouth," Sabine said. "Will you do that?"

"Hell yes," Amy said, as if she was afraid she'd never be asked. She repositioned herself on to make sure she was right between my now splayed knees, and Sabine got up to sit behind her, pressing herself into the younger woman's back. With one hand, Sabine held back Amy's hair so it wouldn't get in the way of her or my view. With the other, she reached around the fondle Amy's naked breast. She took Amy's nipple between her thumb and forefinger and rolled it gently as Amy leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth, this time with purpose. I looked down at the two of them, their bodies pressed together, their arms and legs intertwined. One of Amy's breasts was in Sabine's hand; the other hung fetchingly down, emphasizing its size.

Sabine leaned forward to talk into Amy's ear. "He really likes it when you use your hand and mouth in concert," she instructed. "Pump with your hand but also move your mouth up and down in time, so that it feels like your whole mouth is on his cock. And then you can focus your tongue on the base of his cock head where he's most sensitive." When she was done with her instructions, she moved her hand from Amy's tit, down her body and then into the elastic waistband of her panties. Beyond that, I could only see the bulge of her fingers, but I could tell when she'd reached Amy's clit by the way Amy reacted: by pulling my cock out of her mouth briefly to shout "Oh fuck yes" before redoubling her efforts.

While she diddled Amy and Amy blew me, Sabine looked over Amy's shoulder and up at me. She fluttered her eyelids and bit her lip sexily. Her face was flushed, bringing out her freckles and emphasizing her beauty. But mostly the whole scene emphasized how excitingly wild she was, and how my affair with her brought me to so many experimental sex acts. Jesus, I was lucky. She turned her head and nibbled on Amy's ear. "You like my fingers on your clit?"

"Um-hmm," Amy agreed, not taking her mouth off my cock.

"Do you want me to fuck you with my fingers?" Amy moaned her assent, really a request, and hidden behind her panties Sabine entered her.

Sabine looked up at me. "I have two fingers in her cunt, and she's so wet for us," she told me.

Whatever Sabine was doing, Amy was clearly enjoying it, and she channeled it into pleasuring me. I was getting closer and closer. "Are you going to come for her, for us?" Sabine started to coax me. "Make Carl come," she said into Amy's ear, biting it slightly. "I'd like you to make him come onto your pretty face so I can clean you up." Then back to me: "Come over her face, mark her, and let me eat it up from her. Please," she begged. "Let me take my reward from her face."

With her left hand, Sabine continued playing with Amy, using her fingers in her cunt, and the palm of her hand on her clit. But Amy could not be distracted. Even as she enjoyed Sabine's hands, she was focused on my cock, following Sabine's earlier instructions to pleasure me. Soon I could feel the familiar tightening in my balls, the indescribable tickle inside the base of my cock, and I knew I was rapidly approaching my orgasm. "Oh, fuck, I'm going to come," I warned the women.

Sabine moved her hands from Amy's hair and her cunt, and held her face as if creating a target for me. "Come on her face, Carl. Come all over her." And sure enough, I did. With a groan I let myself come. Amy took my cock out of her mouth, and I let loose rope after white rope of cum onto her cheeks. "Oh, fuck!" I moaned. My orgasm felt like it was lasting forever. When I was done, Amy was drenched in my cum. She used her hands to clear her eyes off, and licked her fingers seductively to get a taste. My cum glazed her forehead, her cheeks, her lips. It was dripping down from her chin onto her breasts as she leaned back, smiling at her job well done. I too leaned back, spent, as Sabine leaned forward to claim her reward. She started on Amy's chest, lapping up my cum from where it had dripped, and using the opportunity to tease Amy's nipple with her tongue. Then she moved to Amy's cum-covered face. Extending her tongue, she carefully licked upward, from Amy's chin up her cheek to right below her eye. When Sabine found a particularly big dollop of my cum, she sucked it up noisily, humming in her pleasure. My cock might have been deflating postorgasmically, but it was one of the sexiest sights I'd ever seen.

When Sabine had cleaned most of my cum from Amy's face, she swallowed and gave Amy a big kiss. "Now I want to finish what I started," she said, and she pointed Amy to the sofa next to where I sat. Amy followed her directions and sat down next to me. I leaned over to kiss her, and for the first time I reached to fondle her bare breasts, which still glistened with Sabine's saliva. I started to lean down to take one of her nipples into my mouth, but Sabine had other plans. She arranged Amy so as to sit facing forward, positioned herself between Sabine's legs, and reached up to pull down Amy's white panties, which were by now soaked through.

Soon, Amy was sitting totally nude on the couch. I soaked in the view: her face flushed and her lips red from the friction with my cock, her long brown hair coming to the tops of her small, perky breasts, her proud and small pink nipples, her dark patch of pubic hair, trimmed a bit but mostly natural, her smooth, strong thighs. Kneeling on the floor between those thighs was Sabine, still fully dressed, her chest heaving, her face possessed with desire. She was staring at Amy's cunt, which was inflamed and spread open with arousal, its lips dripping. Sabine didn't give me much time to look, though, because she quickly dove in. From her left hand, she extended two fingers, rubbed them at the entrance to Amy's cunt, and penetrated her. Then she leaned forward and attached her mouth to Amy. Then, all I could see was Sabine's dark hair obscuring the view, as Amy put her hands on the back of Sabine's head and pulled her into her cunt.

"Oh, fuck, Sabine, that feels so good," Amy moaned.

I sat back and watched. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and shucked it to the floor, so I was sitting on the couch naked, next to a naked Amy, watching as Sabine ate her out. My cock stirred already, and I reached down to play with it. Amy looked over at me and smiled at my nakedness and my open desire for her and Sabine. She took her left hand from Sabine's head and reached out for me, as if trying to touch my cock, but she couldn't reach it.

"Come here and play with my tits," she said to me. She had clearly lost whatever shyness she'd started the evening with. And I didn't need to be asked twice. I came closer and leaned into her. With my left hand I reached for her right breast, cupping it and squeezing it lightly. Then I lowered my head and licked her left nipple before taking it into my mouth and lightly sucking it. "Oh, yes, fuck Carl, fuck Sabine, fuck me," she said, inarticulate with pleasure.

Amy started to buck and writhe below us, and I decided I wanted to watch. I sat up away from her chest. I kept a hand on one of her breasts, lightly pulling on her nipple, but I wanted to see her hips as she ground herself into Sabine's mouth and fingers. Sabine leaned back to make room to shove a third finger into Amy's cunt and then put her mouth back on her clit. "Oh god, oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Amy half shouted, half moaned, and then, like a boat over a waterfall, she crashed through her orgasm. As she flailed, her hand found my cock, which had miraculously become hard, or mostly hard, again. She gave it a tug and smiled as she recovered.

Sabine looked up at us, smiling, her face wet with Amy's cum. I looked at her, disheveled in her dress, her breasts hanging down but still enclosed. "You're wearing too much clothing," I said. "Stand up."

"Yes, sir," she said docily, and stood and stepped within my reach. I pulled at her dress tie and unknotted it, and her dress fell open. I pulled it off. "Take off your bra," I said, and she reached behind her back and unhooked herself. Her big breasts spilled out. I felt bad for Amy: how could she ever stand up to the womanly beauty of Sabine's curves. I wanted to bury my face in them, to get lost in them.

Clearly, so did Amy. "Jesus, your breasts are magnificent," she said. "Can I play with them?"

"Of course," Sabine said, and moved to lean over Amy where she sat, her breasts dangling into Amy's face.

"Suck on her nipples," I told Amy. "She likes it when you bite." Amy was a fast learner, and she did exactly what I said. She latched onto Sabine's tit, and I could tell when she bit down from the way Sabine gasped. But this was Amy's first encounter with them, and she wanted to play with them with her hands, too. She took both hands and groped Sabine, kneading her tits like they were pillows. My cock twitched at the sight of her small hands on Sabine's big breasts.

"I want to try something," Amy said, clearly now recovered from her orgasm and eager to explore. "Sabine, will you kneel between Carl's legs?" Sabine did, and Amy stood up and then sat behind Sabine, her legs wide, her cunt pressed into Sabine's backside, her small breasts pressed into Sabine's back. She reached forward and pulled my cock between Sabine's breasts, and then with a hand on each breast, she held them together. My cock sprang out, but Sabine took her own hand to hold it between her tits.

This was a view I loved: my cock between Sabine's breasts. This time it was enhanced by the extra set of hands, as Amy raised and lowered Sabine's breasts to massage my cock. "I could never do this," she said. "My breasts are too small. But it looks so sexy from this perspective, to see Carl fuck your big tits." As she held Sabine's breasts, she used her fingers to stimulate Sabine's sensitive nipples, and Sabine hummed in appreciation. I watched as my cock head disappeared and then reappeared from her cleavage as Amy massaged her breasts.

I knew from experience with Sabine that titfucking was, in fact, a pretty brief activity, since the fun, though substantial, was mostly visual. Indeed, in order to do it, Amy had to reach around somewhat uncomfortably, and after a few minutes, she was clearly getting tired.

"What do you say we move to the bedroom," I suggested.

"Yes," Amy agreed immediately. "I thought you'd never ask."

"Sabine," I put on my gruff dominant voice, "take off your panies, but put your dress back on." She stood up and followed my instructions, finding her dress on the floor and putting it on. She tied it closed, but without a bra, her breasts threatened to fall out of the top at any moment. I reached my hand out and took her by the neck, holding her to look at me. "I know what a slut you are, and how you will have difficulty controlling yourself, and so I want you to have clothing to help remind you what you can and can't do."

"Yes, sir," Sabine responded subserviently. Still holding her by the throat with my left hand, I slapped her cheek with my right. It made a pleasing sound, and Sabine winced from the combined pain and pleasure. "Thank you, sir," she said in her subbiest voice.

Amy was staring at us, her eyes wide. I couldn't quite read her face: was that fear or arousal? I let go of Sabine and reached to kiss Amy, both to reassure her from my display, and also to give Sabine something to watch. Then I took them both by the hand and led them to the bedroom.

I gestured to the bed for Amy, but I roughly pushed Sabine into an upholstered reading chair that sat near the foot of the bed. "Yes, sir," she said quietly.

I went to the nightstand and emerged with a condom, which I handed to Sabine. "Put a condom on me so that I can fuck Amy while you watch." She opened the package and took my cock into her hand. Before she put on the condom, she licked my cock from top to bottom and then sucked it greedily into her mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head and held her on my cock, reminding her of her subservience. But she knew what she needed to do, and after a moment she let my cock out and rolled the condom on. With my cock sheathed in latex, I took Sabine's hair in my hand, pulled back her head, and kissed her hard. I could tell from how she kissed me back--her tongue desperate to enter my mouth, her lips grasping at mine--how aroused she was, how desperate she was to watch me and Amy. I pushed her back and slapped her face again. She gasped and moaned. "Thank you, sir," she said as she looked up at me.

Amy was lying on the bed, her legs splayed, her hand on her cunt, playing with herself as she watched us. I climbed on the bed and knelt in front of her. I briefly regretting already having the condom on, since it meant I shouldn't go down on Amy before fucking her, for fear of messing up the condom. I thought about how I would like to bury my face in her cunt, her strong, sinuous thighs pressing the sides of my head as I licked her. Maybe it was worth putting on another condom. But on the other hand, Sabine had just made her come with her tongue, and Amy was probably ready for cock.

Indeed, while I was considering, Amy reached out to take my erection into her hand and pull me toward her. "I need you inside of me," she said. But I wanted to tease her a bit first. Holding my cock in my hand, I rubbed its head at the opening of her cunt, teasing her with a promise of penetration. She shifted and opened her legs wider. "Stop teasing me, Carl, please just fuck me." Whatever level of innocence Amy had walked in with, the transformation from it was complete. I smiled and continued rubbing her dripping lips with the tip of my cock. But after a moment, I relented and shoved my cock into her waiting cunt, filling her up to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck, I'm so full," Amy moaned. She looked over my shoulder toward Sabine. "You weren't kidding about him stretching me out." I was holding myself up above her on my wrists as I fucked her, and I leaned down to take one of her breasts in my mouth. Lowering my head gave her a better view of where Sabine sat behind us. "Sabine, you look fucking amazing," she called out. I couldn't see, but I could imagine Sabine watching, her mouth agape and her legs spread open, maybe her breasts having fallen out of her dress. I wondered what she was doing with her hands.

It was as if she read my mind. "Please, sir, may I touch myself?" she called out plaintively from behind me. I was surprised but very pleased that she had kept control of herself even while watching me fuck Amy and was asking permission before playing with herself.

I kissed Amy hard on the mouth and asked her, "What do you think? Should we let Sabine pleasure herself while she watches us?" I continued to pump in and out of her, enjoying the feel of her wet labia dragging against my cock on each stroke.

Amy seemed to consider it, but really I think she was just distracted from my cock and my pelvis grinding against her clit. "Yes, I think we should," she finally said. "I want to watch her." I didn't let up, continuing to pump my cock in and out of her wet cunt.

"Tell her," I said.

"Yes, you may touch yourself," Amy told Sabine. She sounded unsure, as if she was trying on her domination for size. "Show me how you make yourself come."

But before Sabine could even get close to showing her, Amy reached it herself. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she moaned, "I'm coming!" and I felt her cunt contract and get wetter with her cum. I slowed my fucking and lay still inside her to let her recover. I kissed her hard on the mouth, and she responded, filling my mouth with her tongue.

"Oh, god, Carl," she panted. "More. Fuck me more."

"Let's give Sabine a show," I said, and Amy murmured her assent. I rolled off onto my back and told Amy to climb on top, facing Sabine. Although all I could see of Amy was her long hair cascading down her sexy back, I could feel her reach down and put my cock back into her waiting cunt. And our changed position meant I could see Sabine, still sitting subserviently in the chair I'd placed her in. She still had her dress on, but it was hanging open like a robe. She was sitting with one foot on the floor and the other up on the chair. It made for a lewd display: her eyes were glued to where Amy and I were joined together, her mouth was hanging open, and her luscious tits hung down as her chest heaved with shortened breath. With both hands she reached below the curve of her belly to her cunt. With one she was rubbing her clit, and with the other she had inserted two fingers and she was fucking herself.