The Production Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amy started to bounce on my cock, I could feel one hand holding my cock, slippery with her cum, inside of her. With the other, she took one breast in her hand, showing it off to Sabine. Sabine bit her lip as if concentrating on the scene in front of her. "You two look so hot," she said. "Amy, your cunt looks amazing stretched out on Carl's cock." But she lost her ability to say much else as she continued to fuck herself in the chair.

I was enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of Amy, and my view of Amy's back and ass. But I was mostly enjoying watching Sabine masturbate. It was such a wanton display of arousal and sexuality. She was going faster and faster, getting closer to her orgasm as she watched us fuck. "Please, sir, may I make myself come while you fuck Amy?"

I thrust up into Amy a few times before answering, as if pondering her request. In fact, Amy answered before I could, her confidence in domination building. "Yes, you may come. Show us how much you like watching us."

And she did. All at once, like a torrent over a waterfall, she came. She moved one hand from her cunt to her nipple, fondling herself as she came. With the other, she rubbed her labia with abandon. As she came off her orgasm, she panted in pleasure, smiling widely. "Would you like to join us on the bed?" I asked. I patted the sheets next to me.

Sabine beamed at me, grateful that she was finally being allowed to join in the fun directly. She stood up and let her dress fall to the floor as she scrambled onto the bed. As Amy kept fucking me, Sabine leaned down to kiss me on my mouth. "Thank you for allowing me on the bed, sir," she said and kissed me again. I reached up to her dangling breast to caress it. "Fuck, this is so fucking hot," Sabine said. "I am so glad we're finally doing this." She sat up and reached around to Amy. "And I'm so glad you've joined us."

"Thank you for letting me join you two. You are really hot together. Your whole dynamic is fucking amazing," Amy said. She was still facing away from me, still grinding herself on my cock, and she was turning to talk over her shoulder to see us. "Actually, let me change positions to I can see the two of you better." She climbed off of me but kept my dick in her hand. She turned around and re-impaled herself on my cock. Sabine was off to my side, sitting on her knees, her hands back at her cunt, watching us. Now I could see her and Amy's tighter, smaller body in the same view. As Amy bounced on my cock, her small tits bounced up and down too. I smiled at the sight.

Having joined us from the chair, Sabine was not content just to watch us from closer; she wanted to participate. She cleaned down again to kiss me, and as she did, Amy reached her hand down to grasp a breast, while I fondled the other. "God your breasts are amazing," Amy said. "I had no idea how much I'd like playing with them." Sabine took that as a cue and she sat up to kiss Amy, giving Amy full access to both of her breasts. I thrust my cock into Amy's cunt as she groped Sabine's tits.

Sabine lowered her left hand and found where Amy and I joined together. While she and Amy kissed and Amy fondled her chest, she reached for and found Amy's clit. She pressed it with her fingertips, Amy gasped in pleasure, and Sabine started making circles with her hand while I used my cock. After a few moments of our joint efforts, Amy was panting, unable to concentrate on anything else. She threw her head back and shouted, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god" as she came. She writhed on my cock and on Sabine's hand so hard that she lost her place and my cock fell out of her.

She was breathing hard, barely able to make words. "Oh fuck. I need a break." She fell over on the bed beside us. As her breathing slowed, she crawled to the head of the bed and lay down parallel to me on her back. "Sabine, will you take my place?" she said. "I want to watch the two of you fuck. You have been so good to me and I haven't gotten to watch you." She smiled a lazy, tired smile. "And I bet I learn from watching you, professors."

Sabine reached to my cock and pulled off the condom. She and I were regular sex partners, she had an IUD, and we were carefully fluid bonded. The condom off, she took Amy's former position and straddled me. She looked at Amy. "Put him in me," she directed the younger woman, and Amy reached over, took my cock in her hand, and inserted me in Sabine's waiting cunt.

Sabine was so turned on, so wet, that it was almost like putting my cock into a shower stall. I looked up at my beautiful best friend as she leaned over me, dangling a breast in my face. I latched on and bit her nipple. She yelped in pleasure-pain and started grinding her clit on my pelvis bone. I put my hand on her hips and held them tight as I fucked up into her.

Amy reached over to stroke our skin, but mostly she was enjoying watching and resting. "You two are so intense. It's beautiful to watch you," she said, as she slowly reached her hand down to her pussy and started slowly rubbing it. She chuckled to herself. "I can't believe I didn't know you two were lovers. Now that I've seen it, it's so obvious. How could you not be? You're perfect together." She rolled over on her side, propping her head on her hand, so that she could better watch us. She was smiling broadly, which brought out her cute dimples and made her seem younger than she was. But then I considered how many times we'd made her come, and how I'd come on her face, and she didn't seem so innocent.

Sabine and I both smiled at the compliment, and she leaned down to kiss me, still undulating her hips on my cock. "Are you going to come for us?" I encouraged her. "Now that you finally have my cock, are you going to show Amy how fucking amazing you look when you come on it?" My words spurred Sabine to move faster, to fuck herself on my cock as hard as she could.

Sabine sat up and rested the palms of her hands on my chest. Her breasts hung down, swinging back and forth with each undulation of her hips, of her cunt on my cock, just at the right level so that her nipples rubbed tantalizingly on my chest hair. Her position meant that as she fucked my cock, she was grinding her clit on my pelvis bone, driving herself toward orgasm. I could tell she was getting close, and even Amy, less practiced at reading Sabine's body, could see her pleasure. I grasped each hip with a hand, so hard I thought I might leave bruises, and shoved my cock into her again and again.

Finally, Sabine moaned in ecstasy. I felt her cunt contract, like it was turning inside-out in pleasure. Its walls squeezed so hard that even though I thrust my hips up and held her hips down, Sabine's cunt pushed my cock out of it. I could feel Sabine's cum trickle down behind my balls, dripping to my ass and then onto the sheets below.

Sabine fell down onto me and kissed me hard, and then she leaned over and kissed Amy. She was at my favorite part of of any sex session with her: when she got insatiable and needed more. She pulled Amy onto her back and lay on top of her. "You," she said and kissed her on the mouth, "are," and kissed Amy's chest just above her breasts, "fucking," and kissed Amy's navel, "adorable," and Sabine reached Amy's labia. She pushed Amy's thighs apart, lay on her belly, and buried her face where Amy's legs came together. Her hair fell forward and blocked my view, but whatever she was doing, Amy liked it. She moaned in appreciation and put her hands on the back of Sabine's head.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she said. "Do that again." Whatever it was, Sabine, as always, took direction well and did it again, and Amy let out another long, low moan.

Amy was half sitting, half lying, propped up on the pillows at the head of the bed. Her young, perky breasts heaved in pleasure, and her skin shone with sweat from our exertions. Her knees were up, her legs spread out to make room for Sabine, who stayed buried between them. Sabine was lying on her stomach, giving us a view of her back and her round ass. Her legs extended down to the foot of the bed, and I could see her gently humping the bed, grinding her own sex into it while she ate out our young guest.

I was enjoying the view, but I also felt a little left out. So I walked to the head of the bed and knelt next to Amy's face. I put her hand on her chin and directed her to my cock, which stood at attention, still sticky with Sabine's cum.

Amy smiled when she saw what I was suggesting, and she leaned over to take my cock into her mouth. Wrapping her hand around my shaft, she started to pump me, licking the tip of my cock each time. But just as we were getting up a rhythm, Sabine must have one something with her mouth on Amy's clit, because Amy let my cock fall out of her mouth. "Oh my god! Do that again! Please!" And Sabine did it again, and Amy grabbed her head and pressed her crotch harder into Sabine's face.

Amy reached again for my cock and pulled me closer. She nuzzled her face into my balls, rubbing my cock on her cheek. Clearly a real blowjob was too much for her, but as I looked down at her I enjoyed the view--and the feeling--of her licking my cock like a popsicle while she writhed with pleasure from Sabine's tongue.

After a few more minutes, Sabine looked up at me, detaching her mouth from Amy's cunt while she spoke. "Come fuck my cunt," she said, simply. "Please." As she asked, she shifted on the bed to lift her ass in the air, her face still at Amy's cunt.

I got up and moved behind her. Ordinarily, I didn't like fucking Sabine doggy style, because it felt like it was a waste by hiding some of her best assets--her big tits and her pretty face--but I was certainly willing to make an exception. She spread her legs to make room for me, and I quickly shoved my cock into her waiting cunt. She moaned into Amy's crotch as I filled her up. I threw my hips back and forth, fucking her hard. As I did, I thrust Sabine harder and harder into Amy's cunt.

"Oh fuck, Carl," Amy said, looking at me through eyes heavily lidded from pleasure. "It's like you're fucking me with Sabine's mouth." She was holding Sabine's head, humping her face from below in time with my thrusts. The scene in front of me was extraordinary. With each hard thrust, Sabine's ass shook, and her mouth transferred the force to Amy's body, so that Amy's small breasts were jiggling in time with my fucking Sabine.

Amy and I were fucking Sabine from both ends, filling up her cunt and her mouth, using each wet hole for our own pleasure. I reached down and spanked her ass, relishing the hollow sound my hand made as it hit her. From where her face was buried in Amy's sex, I could hear Sabine moan in pleasure. Amy grinned. "Spank her again, Carl." I did. And again. I could see on Amy's face how much she was enjoying our mutually using Sabine.

Besides the slaps, the room was filled with our panting and the wet sounds of sex, of ever increasing excitement. And then it was filled with Amy's mounting moans as Sabine got her closer and closer to orgasm. "Oh god, yes Sabine, keep doing that. Make me come."

I encouraged her. "Come for us, Amy. Come on Sabine's face! Come for our slut."

And she did, half moaning, half shouting, bucking her hips into Sabine's face. It seemed like it went on for minutes, and it was clearly her strongest orgasm of the night. When it finally ended, she lay there panting, her cheeks flush, a new layer of sweat shining on her chest. She pushed Sabine away from her glistening cunt, and Sabine lay her face on Amy's thigh.

Meanwhile, I could feel that Sabine herself was getting close. I leaned over, pressed my chest against her back. With my left hand, I reached down and took one of her breasts; with my right, I reached around to where we came together. I could feel her wet, stretched labia and my cock, slick with her juices, as I thrust it in and out. I pressed the palm of my right hand into her clit and rubbed circles, while I squeezed Sabine's breast lightly with my left.

Leaning over to use my hands out my face near Sabine's on Amy's light. "Come for us, baby," I growled. "Show Amy how pretty you look when you come on my cock."

I felt Amy reach down and stroke my head, and I looked up at her. She was watching us, wrapt. "Yes, Sabine, come on his big dick," she said.

Sabine, in fact, did not need much encouragement. I could feel her tensing up under my body, and I started thrusting faster and harder the way I knew she liked, but as she came I thrust my cock deeply into her and kept it in her, holding on for dear life as her cunt tightened and tried to push me out. I could feel her gush cum all over my cock and my right hand.

She collapsed on the bed, her body slack and briefly spent. My hard cock slipped out of her, slick with her cum. I found myself kneeling over two entwined beauties, my hand lightly stroking my erection, using the substantial amount of Sabine's cum on my palm for lubricant.

"Jesus," Amy said, looking at me and stroking Sabine's hair. "How are you still going? You came in the other room, but you've been fucking for like two hours! The guys I've slept with before can't last fifteen minutes."

Sabine smiled. "That is one of Carl's marvelous qualities," she said. "It takes him forever to come, so he can give us as many orgasms as we can stand."

"Whew," Amy said, smiling and fluttering her eyes. "I think I actually may have hit my limit. I've lost count of how many times the two of you have gotten me off. I don't think I can take any more." She looked at Sabine. "Are you still going? That orgasm was pretty intense just now."

I climbed off the bed and stood at its foot, still playing with myself while I looked at the two women. "Sabine is usually insatiable," I bragged. "Always ready for more." Sabine smiled at the compliment and kissed Amy's inner thigh as she got up.

"Don't get me wrong," Amy said. "I'm not done-done. I want to keep going. I just don't think I'm going to come again."

Sabine stood and gently rearranged Amy on the bed so that she was lying on one side of it, her head on a pillow. Then she lay down on her side facing Amy, cradling her face.

"So are you ready for something new and different?" Sabine asked.

"Yes. Definitely." Amy reached out to play with one of Sabine's breasts. "You have shown me so much already tonight. What's next?" They kissed.

They each lay on their sides, facing each other and kissed gently. Sabine was giving Amy time to recover, but also keeping everyone's interest up. Sabine took one of Amy's hands and moved it to her cunt. "I want you to finger me," she whispered. I went to lie on Sabine's other side. With her back to me, I couldn't see much, but I decided for now I would let the two women have their moment, as Amy touched another woman's sex for the first time. I took the opportunity to rest for a bit, but from beside me I could hear the wet squishing sounds of Amy exploring the soft folds of Sabine's cunt. Sabine was breathing hard, humming in pleasure to encourage Amy.

After a few minutes, Sabine decided to raise the temperature. She reached behind her back, looking for me. "Come here and enter me from behind," she said to me, raising her leg to give me access to her cunt, even as Amy continued to finger her. I moved toward her, cock in hand, to prepare to enter her. Amy moved her fingers out of Sabine's cunt, making room for me, and focused on her clit as I entered her from behind. Sabine, her body and her cunt sandwiched between us, let out a low moan.

"I know you haven't ever gone down on a woman," she said to Amy, "and maybe this is too much for first time, but would you lick us while we fuck?" It was almost touching how unsure Sabine seemed asking Amy.

But Amy was having none of her uncertainty. "Of course I will. Look, I know you guys have the domination thing going, and that's cool. And it was super hot for me to have Carl to myself while you weren't allowed on the bed. But when you're both here, when you're both together? I feel like it's obvious that my job is to help you two. I want to fulfill this"--she searched for the word--"this connection you have. I will do whatever you tell me." I found her words immensely gratifying. After years of hiding our connection, Sabine and I finally had a witness. We shared a bond, a love, but it was a careful secret. I found myself moved to have it seen and recognized by a third party.

"Besides," she said, smirking, "I really want to help make Carl come finally."

I rolled more onto my back, and with some adjustment of position, Sabine lay on her back on my right hip, her legs splayed out around mine. By the time we were in position, I'd fallen out of Sabine's wet, gaping cunt. "Put me in," I told Amy, and she reached down, and took my member--by now wet and slippery with Sabine's juices--and slipped me into Sabine's waiting, dripping cunt. The position meant I was barely inside her, and the top of Sabine's lips rubbed the most sensitive part of the underside of my cock. It also meant only small thrusts, since Sabine was lying on my hips and preventing much motion.

For the first minute or two, Amy kept her hand there, holding me in, rubbing Sabine's clit. I enjoyed the feeling of my cock, slick from Sabine's cunt, rubbing against Amy's small hand while I fucked Sabine. I might have only been able to make small thrusts into Sabine, but the feelings were magnified by the combination of the two women.

Then Amy rearranged herself to take her big sapphic plunge. I could feel her face getting closer and closer to where Sabine and I were joined. I groaned in pleasure as I felt Amy's tongue touch my balls, gently licking them, then licking up the shaft of my cock from the base to where it entered Sabine. I couldn't see what she was doing, but she must have put her whole mouth on my shaft, and it felt heavenly: like I was fucking both Sabine's cunt and Amy's mouth. It meant I was getting the tactile benefits of being barely in Sabine--with the intense focus on the most sensitive part of my cock--and of being fully sheathed in the wet warmth of Amy's mouth. I could feel myself finally climbing toward orgasm.

Amy took her mouth away and looked up at us. "Mm," she said, "you taste great, Sabine. I can taste you on Carl's cock. It's so hot to do this--to pleasure you both."

"Focus on Sabine," I told her. "I want you to make her come before I come. Focus your mouth on her clit and make her come on your pretty face."

Amy did as she was told and lowered her face back to Sabine's sex. I could still feel her mouth, and sometimes her tongue slipped south from Sabine's clit onto my cock right below it. In fact, a couple of times I slipped out of Sabine, and Amy caught me in her mouth. When that happened, I thrust two or three times in Amy's welcoming mouth before she dutifully put me back into Sabine.

While she was licking Sabine and me, Amy reached up to take one of Sabine's breasts in her hands. "Oh, god, Carl, oh god Amy," Sabine panted. "This feels so good. It feels amazing to be fucked by both of you at once." She kept talking, sort of, but she was rapidly descending past the point of coherence.

I took a hand and reached to Sabine's mouth. I knew how much she liked being totally stimulated, and between Amy and me we now had her mouth, her tit, her clit, and her cunt. Too bad there wasn't a fourth person here to stimulate her ass, I thought.

I didn't have much time to think, though, because I could feel Sabine tense toward her orgasm, her moans becoming more like grunts, her body stiffening, her cunt contracting. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, too, thanks to the combined pleasures of Sabine's cunt and Amy's mouth.

When Sabine came, she came hard, her body flailing, her cum gushing onto my cock and Amy's face, her cunt contracting so much it was like it turned inside out. And, somewhat miraculously, I came, finally, at the same time. My cock swelled, sending my cum first deep into Sabine's cunt and then, when her spasms expelled me, onto Amy's face.