The Professor

Story Info
Professor discovers the fun of online college classes.
11.3k words
4.7
29.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like all my stories, is a work of fiction. All characters are age 18 or older. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person is unintentional and coincidental. As always, your comments are welcome.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I remember my reaction when I first read the email from the university president. "Dear faculty," the email said. "All courses for the remainder of the semester will be taught online."

"Great," I thought to myself. "How the hell am I going to figure out how to do this?" I was frustrated, irritated, and disappointed. I was a new professor. I completed my PhD right after undergrad, and this was my first semester teaching. I was in my mid-twenties, but technology was not exactly my forte.

I figured it would only mean more work for me with no upside. Little did I realize just how wrong I was.

As a literature professor at the state university, I teach students from all over the country. This semester, I have a big introduction to literature course filled mostly with freshmen. It's not my favorite class to teach, as a lot of kids take it just to satisfy a general university requirement and aren't particularly interested in the content. But, everyone in the department has to teach it at some point, and this happened to be my year.

It was the first Monday back to class after spring break. Between the fact that the students didn't want spring break to be over and the reality of adjusting to online classes, no one seemed particularly excited to be in class that Monday afternoon.

I waited until the scheduled 4:00 start time and began my lecture.

"Okay everyone," I said to the students whose faces appeared in small boxes on my computer screen. "Welcome back. I hope everyone is doing well during this challenging time. As always, if you have any individual concerns, feel free to reach out to me, and we can set up some time to talk."

The students stared back at me blankly. "This is going to be fun," I thought.

"I'm sure you all read the assigned novel while sipping Mai Tais on the beach during spring break," I continued. That got a few chuckles from the class.

"Open to page twelve, and let's get started."

I worked my way through my lecture, with students interjecting here and there to ask or answer a question. It went more smoothly than I expected, but it was pretty apparent that my students just wanted class to be over. I couldn't blame them. A late afternoon class on a Monday was difficult enough to begin with. Under these remote learning circumstances, forget it.

I decided to call it a day at 4:50. "Thanks everyone," I said. "See you all on Wednesday."

One by one, the students left the virtual lecture. I turned off my webcam and left my home office. I went outside to get my mail, threw most of it away, and tidied up my kitchen.

I made myself a much-needed gin and tonic after what was a mediocre first day of classes. I took a sip, swallowed, and felt the gin warm my stomach as the liquid settled.

I took my drink and went back to my office to start preparing for Wednesday's class. When I got back, I realized I had never officially ended the lecture. Frankly, I couldn't remember how to do it. It was probably buried somewhere in the fifty pages of instructions the university sent us.

I began to poke around the screen to figure out how to close it when I saw there was one student who hadn't left the lecture. "Must not have been paying attention," I figured. "Probably was checked out and didn't realize I ended the lecture early."

I looked closer and read the name at the bottom of the screen. "Jenny Williams," it read. I tried to match the name with a face from memory. If I recalled correctly, she was a small, thin freshman girl with light skin and blonde hair. She was a member of the track team and always wore athletic clothes when we had in-person classes.

The video on the screen showed only an empty room. "Must've gone for a run or something," I thought. That's about all you can do outside these days anyway.

I took another sip of my drink and gathered my notes for the next class, completely forgetting to close the lecture once again. I pulled up a new document and started outlining my presentation.

All of a sudden, I heard the sound of a door slamming shut come through my speakers.

"What the hell was that?" I thought.

I looked at the open programs on my computer screen-a slideshow, my outline document, and the lecture. Concluding it had to be the virtual lecture, I switched back to it.

Jenny had reappeared, and the door to her room was now shut. I figured that was the sound I had heard.

True to form, Jenny was in workout clothes, but she had on a little less than what she would wear to class. She had on grey yoga pants and a bright green sports bra, but she either decided to go without a shirt for her run today or had already taken it off upon returning home. Like usual, her shoulder-length blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail.

Jenny moved around her room and finished her post-workout stretches. Clearly, she had no idea she was still "in class," so to speak. I wondered if she had left for her run as soon as class had started. I felt a little insulted that she didn't care about my class, but I decided not to jump to conclusions since I apparently didn't even notice when she left class. I decided to keep watching.

Jenny finished a bottle of water and bent down out of the video frame. I figured she was untying her shoes. When she lifted them up and moved them by her bedroom door, she confirmed my suspicion.

Standing a foot or two away from her computer, she turned toward her closet, leaving her back to the screen. She tugged at her yoga pants and pulled them down, past her ass, then past her thighs, and finally past her calves and out of the frame. I marveled at her toned butt that had undoubtedly benefited from her daily workouts.

Jenny wore a pair of skimpy light grey panties that did little to cover her bottom. It was hard to tell from a distance if it was a thong or if her panties simply ended up in her crack. Either way, I got a nearly unobstructed view of her cheeks - two tight, round globes that were much lighter in color than the rest of her skin. She must have spent some time on the beach during spring break.

She continued to undress, first removing her sports bra and tossing it to the floor. All I could see was her bare back. I longed for her to turn around and display her breasts - the breasts with small, hard nipples that so often poked against her shirt in class.

Alas, she remained turned around. She yanked her panties down with a short, deft pull, leaving her entire ass on display. I took in the marvelous sight.

That view unfortunately did not last long. She grabbed a bathrobe, wrapped it around her, and headed out the door.

I waited. Five minutes passed, then ten, then fifteen. Soon enough, she returned in her bathrobe with her blonde hair dripping. She must have gone for a shower. I wondered if she touched herself in the shower, if she massaged her breasts, if she slipped a finger into her sex to pleasure herself.

I heard the slamming sound again, this time watching the door close as it happened. Immediately, Jenny untied her robe and let it drop to the floor. My eyes feasted upon her exposed body.

Her small breasts, with similarly small nipples, stood out from her chest. An almost imperceptible light peach halo surrounded each dark pink nipple. She took one breast in each hand, letting her nipples slide between her fingers. I could only imagine how firm those fleshy mounds were.

With her breasts covered by her caressing hands, my eyes shifted to the region below her waist. At the junction of her slender thighs appeared two fleshy lips. Jenny seemed to keep her pussy free of any hair, but upon closer inspection, there was a short layer of dirty blonde stubble. She must have relaxed her self-grooming in this new era of self-isolation.

My cock hardened at the mesmerizing sight of the blonde freshman. As Jenny continued to move around her room, I removed my sex through my zipper and began stroking.

Jenny turned her back to the camera again, this time bending over at the waist to remove some articles of clothing from the bottom drawer of a chest. As she did, her sex lips spread apart, offering me a distant view of her slick pink interior.

I stroked harder and faster. As Jenny stood to dress herself, my balls erupted, spraying my white, sticky fluid onto my shirt and slacks. The first few spurts weakened into a slow trickle of liquid that pooled at my waist.

By now, Jenny had pulled on some light blue panties and a white tank top that did little to hide the bulge of her stiff nipples.

She walked toward her computer. Not wanting her to discover the ongoing virtual classroom, I acted quickly. I moved my mouse, clicked on the menu, and fortunately found an "end session" option. I clicked it, and the window closed instantaneously. Query whether Jenny even realized it had been open that whole time.

Maybe she knew. Maybe she was putting on a show - for me, for herself, for whoever else might have been watching. Or maybe she was just oblivious to the new risks of distance learning.

I closed my laptop and went to clean myself up. For the rest of the night, my mind struggled to focus on my lecture notes and perpetually returned to the thin, blonde body that I had seen earlier that evening.

I could not help but marvel at how mesmerizing that evening's events were, all from a silent image on a screen in front of me. Jenny made no noise, but for the sound of her door closing. She had captured my attention, not with words, but merely with the movements of her slim and slender figure around her bedroom.

* * * * * * * * * *

Wednesday arrived quickly. I picked up where I left off at the end of the previous class, though my lecture notes were a little more scattered than I had hoped. Every time I sat down to prepare for Wednesday's class, my focus was drawn away by the memory of Monday evening.

I struggled to get through my lecture. I attempted to look at the class of students - and there were many - in the little boxes on the screen. Some sat there attentively, others looked at their phones, and still others had disappeared from view entirely.

I looked for Jenny. Sure enough, her box was one of the ones that was empty. I figured she must've gone for her afternoon run yet again. "If only I could fast forward," I thought. I yearned for another glimpse of her nude figure.

I left my screen on gallery view so I could view the greatest number of students at once. It helped to see how they were reacting to my lecture, but I'd be lying if I didn't secretly enjoy looking into their worlds from afar.

I moved forward with my lecture, and about halfway through the class, some movement from another student caught my eye. The student, Melissa Hubbard, was seated in front of the camera, but her distance from the screen and the angle of her laptop picked up a much wider array of background activity.

Melissa - who went by Mel - was a senior. She had been pretty checked out throughout the class, turning in assignments in the B or B+ range just to meet her graduation requirements. From the looks of her surroundings, it seemed like she never moved back home but instead lived in one of the nearby off-campus apartments.

Given the activity in the background, I figured her roommates still lived there as well, probably trying to make the most of their final semester of college.

Mel's room was directly across from a bathroom. I looked over her shoulder and saw a young woman of average height and weight head into the bathroom. The girl had tan skin, a round face, and dark brown hair. She wore a pair of sweatpants that did not reveal much of her lower half, but she had sizable round boobs that were covered by a blue t-shirt. Judging by the ease with which they bounced when she moved, her breasts likely were unrestrained by a bra.

Without closing the door or doing anything else to protect her privacy, the girl in the blue shirt began to strip. She pulled off her t-shirt, revealing her weighty boobs. Each sphere had a large brown areola that surrounded a thick, stubby nipple. Reacting to the rush of cooler air, her nipples stood to attention.

Next came her sweatpants, followed by the hot pink panties she had on underneath. Her voluptuous ass - to which her sweatpants did no justice - stood out atop her wide thighs. While it was not what one would call toned, it had well-defined curves and crevices that ensured adventurous exploration for whoever was lucky enough to enjoy her bottom.

On the reverse side, she had a prominent mons that was free of any visible pubic hair. Her thick, fleshy sex lips occupied the space where her legs joined, and her bare triangle showed just a touch of the extra weight she presumably had put on during college.

Further up, the girl formerly in the blue shirt had wide hips and an average sized stomach. She certainly didn't have the thin athletic build of Jenny or many other college girls, but she certainly wasn't what I would call large. She was just a normal college girl who seemed quite comfortable with her body - something rare and encouraging in this day and age.

Continuing her naked performance, she lifted the cover on the toilet and sat down on the white porcelain seat. She decided not to press her legs together, leaving a clear view of the steady stream of yellow liquid that emerged from between her sex lips. While seated, she reached over and turned on the shower.

The girl stood, grabbed a fistful of toilet paper, and wiped herself from front to back. She then tugged on a small white string that protruded from her sex and immediately placed the cotton object into a nearby trashcan. The girl flushed and jumped into the shower.

To say I was aroused would be an understatement. This online classes thing had some unforeseen benefits.

More amusingly, it seems like I wasn't the only one who had noticed. A nearby box on the screen belonging to Jimmy Hughes - they were arranged alphabetically by last name - was registering some movement, too.

I can only assume that Jimmy saw Mel's video stream like I did. He stared wide-eyed into the computer screen. While his lower half was hidden from view, his right hand began moving up and down rapidly. He must have been stroking his cock, forgetting that he too was on camera for all to see.

His swift movements proceeded, his face reddening in the process while his brow moistened with sweat. He reached forward to grab some tissues to soak up his forthcoming juices, but in the process managed to hit something on his computer. His microphone, previously on mute, suddenly turned on.

The whole class was treated to the sound of hand-to-dick friction, followed by a couple of long moans.

"Ohhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh fuck yes uhhhhhhh," he moaned. He quickly covered his erect member with tissues to absorb his cum. Jimmy's eyes glazed over as he let out one final "ahhhh."

Meanwhile, the other students could hear his wailing sounds. A number of students giggled into their muted microphones, making no noise to alert Jimmy to his little display of sexual relief.

I did my best to continue my lecture. "So you see," I said, "the plot of this short story is particularly relevant given the political context in which it was written." But it was no use. Clearly, my students' minds were elsewhere.

Soon enough, Jimmy realized his mistake.

"Oh fuck," he said softly, cutting me off in the middle of a sentence. The class continued to chuckle as he slammed his laptop shut and his little box on the screen disappeared.

Mel was one of the many students laughing at the comical episode, but she didn't seem to realize that it was her roommate that had incited the whole incident. Or, if she did, she made no attempt to shut the door to her bedroom or to the bathroom directly across the hall.

I was more concerned about what Jenny had seen or heard. If she witnessed Jimmy's spectacle, she too might realize her mistake from a couple of days prior, and that could put an end to any further fun from her.

I glanced at her video footage on the screen. Fortunately, it was still just an empty room, the same room she had stripped in and trotted around naked. "She must still be on her run," I thought to myself.

I continued to ramble on about one thing or another. Not long after, Mel's roommate emerged from the shower in the background of her screen. She toweled herself off, but rather than wrapping her body in the towel afterward, she hung it back up, leaving her body fully visible.

She stood in front of the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. She squirted a dollop of moisturizing cream into her hand and began to apply it to her face, all the while leaving her round ass on display. Every so often, as she would rub her face more vigorously, her butt cheeks would jiggle from the motion.

The girl bent down to grab something from under the sink. Her cheeks spread, not enough to make out the details of her bumhole, but enough to tell that she kept that area free of hair too, just like her mons. "She must be keeping up with the waxing," I thought to myself. I wouldn't have expected that under the circumstances.

Once she found what she was looking for, the girl stood back up. Her hands fumbled with a small cylindrical object, removing a yellow and white wrapper from it. She put one foot up on the top of the sink and stood with her legs a decent distance apart. The pinkish red interior of her vagina came into view between her plump pussy lips.

She stuck the small white tube into her sex and pushed the outer end of the tube with her finger. It slid up into her widened canyon. She removed the cylinder and tossed it into the wastebasket, leaving a short white string to dangle down from her crotch.

The girl lowered her foot and continued to stand there while brushing her dark brown hair, still nude and seemingly without a care in the world. As much I would have liked to keep looking at her posterior, I realized that the class period had come to an end.

"Alright, everyone," I said. "That's it for today. Read chapter eight for next class. See everyone on Friday."

One by one, the students' videos dropped out of view, Mel's included. There would be no more looking at the girl formerly in the blue shirt for now. I didn't mind, though. There were other things I wanted to watch instead.

Sure enough, within five or so minutes, the only box remaining on the screen was Jenny's - still empty like before. Like the first time, I turned off my video camera, muted my microphone, but left the class session active.

I left and went to fix myself a gin and tonic. I'm not one for superstition, but why mess with the steps from last time, I reasoned to myself. I poured in the alcohol and tonic water, arranged a few things in my kitchen, and returned to my office.

Jenny hadn't returned yet. I wondered if she would. After all, it wasn't like this was some kind of ritual of hers. Maybe she'd be gone for awhile.

I worked on some research that I had been meaning to get to for months. I checked back every so often, hoping to catch a glimpse of the blonde freshman who had mesmerized me just two days prior.

After about fifteen minutes, I heard distant voices. It was tough to make out exactly what they were saying, as they weren't in the room where Jenny's computer was. From what I could tell, there were two voices - Jenny's high-pitched one, and another that sounded like it belonged to a guy.

"Come on," the guy said.

"I just got back from a run, Nick," Jenny responded. "I'm gross."

"I don't mind," Nick retorted.

"And I have a lot to do tonight," Jenny continued. "I need to get started on a paper I have due for my literature class next week."