The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth hung open. I couldn't believe what I had just read. She was right. I was embarrassed, at least at first. But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that if she wanted to put on a show, who was I to stop her?

In a way, I almost regretted ending the class when I did. Who knows what I missed. She clearly wouldn't have minded if I listened in, or watched, for longer.

I now had to figure out how to grade this - and how to respond. I couldn't just slap a letter grade on it and move on. I felt like I owed it to her to at least write something.

I took a deep breath and began writing. "Jenny, thank you for your thoughtful reflection on this major theme from the course. I really like the way you connected the theme to your life and the way you took an active approach to engaging with the material. More than that, I must say that I quite enjoyed the experience, as well. I am giving you an A on your paper, but I hope you will consider some extra credit nonetheless. Please email me to set up an appointment if that is something you would like to pursue."

I entered the grade into our online grading system and sent my comments along to her. I eagerly awaited her next move.

I didn't hear from Jenny until about an hour before class on Monday. I received an email from her which read, "Hi Professor - thank you for sending back my paper. Are you available later today for our extra credit meeting?"

I replied to her within a few minutes. "Hi Jenny - absolutely. What time did you have in mind?"

A few minutes before class, she sent another email. "Let's do 5:00, right after I get back from my run. I think you know where to find me."

I smiled. Online classes aren't so bad after all.