The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked in, I heard giggles coming from my computer. I sat down to watch.

Unlike Wednesday, Jenny had a smile on her face. Her grin ran from ear to ear and lit up her visage. Dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, she sat on the couch and sipped a glass of white wine.

She wasn't alone. Next to her was a Latina girl with dark, wavy hair. The girl had brown eyes and a small nose that filled out a small, round face. She wore a plain white t-shirt that contrasted with her smooth, caramel-colored skin. Her breasts were larger than Jenny's but not huge. She didn't seem to be wearing a bra, as I thought I could make out her stubby nipples that poked against the white fabric. Like Jenny, she wore grey sweatpants and no socks.

"Thanks for coming over, Isabella," Jenny said.

"Of course," Isabella replied. "I know it's been a tough couple of days for you. Social distancing or not, you know I'll always be here. We've been best friends for ten years. I wasn't going to leave you to deal with this alone."

"Thanks," Jenny said, resting her head on Isabella's shoulder.

"What happened anyway?"

"I just got fed up with the way he was treating me. And I figured now was as good a time as any to move on."

"So nothing specific set it off?"

"Not really. I mean, he's always been selfish and demanding. I didn't mind at first. It felt kind of nice being with someone who cared about me after usually only caring about himself. But as time went on, that feeling went away. Then after Wednesday, I decided that enough was enough."

"What do you mean?"

"He came over. And I just wanted to relax and get a little work done. But he wanted to fuck, like he always does. Eventually I just said okay, but I actually called him out on never trying to satisfy me. You know he refused to go down on me, Bella?"

"You're kidding."

"Nope. I hadn't shaved in a few days, and when he saw my pussy, he said he wasn't going down there."

"What a dick."

"Yeah. And this was after I gave him a blowjob. Such a double standard. The sex wasn't even that good. I tried to enjoy it at first, but like usual he was all about him. I actually faked an orgasm just to get it over with."

"Wow," Isabella said.

"I know. And then, get this. I told him he had to wear a condom after what happened last time. He fought me on it but agreed. Eventually, he stood up and held me in the air while we screwed standing up. I'm pretty sure he took the condom off when I wasn't looking."

"Seriously? After you told him not to?"

"Yeah. It felt different when he was inside me, but I didn't give it much thought until he came in my mouth. When I was blowing him, I'm pretty sure I tasted, you know, me. I had never tasted myself before, so I'm not positive. At least he didn't come inside me this time."

"He sucks," Isabella responded. "Is there any chance you might be pregnant?"

"Nah. I went on the pill after last time just to be safe. I didn't tell him that though. He would've insisted on not using a condom. God forbid he respect what I want."

"Honestly, Jenny, you were too good for him anyway."

"I know, but it's still disappointing. I thought I got lucky with him, but I guess not."

"It's tough to find someone who wants a serious relationship at our age. I decided I'm taking a break from guys for a while. Maybe forever."

"Forever?" Jenny asked her friend. "That feels like a bit much, don't you think?"

"Not really," Isabella answered. "Let's just say I'm exploring other options."

"You don't mean-" Jenny said, but Isabella cut her off mid-sentence.

"Yup."

"No way."

"Yes way."

"Tell me more!" Jenny said enthusiastically.

"Well, one weekend in the fall when a lot of the kids at my school went home for the weekend, I was just hanging out with one of my roommates. We were just sitting and talking, and she mentioned how she doesn't like making out with the guys at parties there because they're no good at it. She complained that all they ever want to do is stick their tongue down your throat."

"That's what it's like here too."

"Exactly. So I asked her if she had ever kissed a girl before, and she said she hadn't. Jenny, I don't know what came over me, but I asked her if she wanted to find out what it was like. And she nodded. I pulled her close to me and I kissed her. Right on the lips. It was quick - only a couple of seconds - but when we pulled away, she just had this look in her eyes. So we kissed again, this time for longer. And, well, I guess you could say we got pretty into it."

"Into it?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah," Isabella continued. "She started removing my shirt, then my pants. She unhooked my bra and let it fall off of me. She kissed her way down my neck till she got to my tits. And let me tell you, when she sucked on them, I felt like I was floating."

"Did you, you know, return the favor?"

"You bet I did. I was just sitting there in my panties and she was fully clothed. So I pulled all her clothes off - shirt, pants, bra, undies, everything. She had an amazing set of tits. They were about the size of mine, maybe a little smaller. I sucked on them pretty hard and slipped a finger in her pussy while I was at it. The way she reacted - the way her body reacted to my touch - I felt so in control."

"Wow," Jenny said, staring at her friend blankly.

"And I even ate her pussy a little. Maybe I was imagining it, but she tasted sweet. Much sweeter than my taste I think. Between that and the fingering, I gave her a pretty solid O. Then she did the same for me, and let me tell you Jenny, it turned my world upside down. When she sucked my clit, I swear to God I felt like I had resurrected. No guy has been able to do to me what she has."

"So are you two, like, together now?" Jenny asked.

"Nah," Isabella said. "We talked about it, and since we live together and all, we didn't want to complicate things. We're just friends, but I think it's opened both our eyes to what else is out there."

"Have you been with any other girls since then?"

"No, it's tough as a freshman when you don't know that many people yet and don't want to make a move on someone who's not interested. Maybe once I get to know some people better I'll make a move."

Jenny nodded. I nodded, from behind my computer screen, as if I was part of the conversation I was witnessing. My cock had grown hard and stuck out from my bathrobe.

"Have you ever kissed a girl, Jenny?" Isabella asked.

Jenny shook her head.

"Do you want to?" Isabella asked, sliding closer to Jenny on the couch.

That was all it took. Jenny leaned forward and kissed Isabella. It was a long, tender kiss. Isabella placed her hand on Jenny's cheek. The two girls remained there for quite a while, eyes closed, mouths locked together. Jenny opened her mouth and offered her tongue to Isabella, who happily received the gift. Their tongues met, probing each other's mouths, not overdoing it but offering just enough to keep the other aroused.

The two girls broke apart. Their eyes met, and Jenny smiled. Her smile was the opposite of her expression while she was with Nick.

"What'd you think?" Isabella asked.

"I loved it," Jenny replied.

"Then you'll love this," Isabella said.

I watched as Isabella kissed Jenny again, slowly running her hands down Jenny's torso until they reached the bottom of Jenny's sweatshirt. Pulling her lips away from Jenny's for just a moment, Isabella raised the cotton fabric up and over Jenny's head. Jenny wore no bra or anything else underneath. I glanced upon her small, firm breasts.

The two girls kissed again, then Isabella worked her way down to Jenny's chest. She took one nipple in her mouth, then the other, making sure she sucked each one fully before moving on. Jenny's nipples hardened and poked out of her fleshy orbs.

Isabella returned to Jenny's mouth and pressed her lips against her friend's. Isabella slid her right hand down Jenny's chest, past Jenny's flat tummy, and into Jenny's sweatpants. Isabella's hand stopped, probably upon reaching the junction of Jenny's thighs. Her hand wiggled a bit, then made a small pushing movement. Jenny let out a soft moan.

Isabella brought her hand back up to Jenny's mouth.

"Do you want to taste yourself?" Isabella asked.

Jenny nodded meekly, opening her mouth slightly to take in Isabella's finger, which shimmered in the light from Jenny's wetness.

Jenny closed her eyes as she tasted herself. Judging from her reaction, she seemed to recognize the taste, confirming for herself that Nick's penis had been inside her without a condom like she suspected.

"How does it taste?" Isabella asked.

"Not bad," Jenny answered.

"Mind if I have a little taste?" Isabella continued.

Jenny nodded and offered Isabella's finger to her, who simply shook her head and began moving down toward Jenny's thighs. Isabella tugged on Jenny's waistband and pulled the sweatpants down past Jenny's ankles. The white panties underneath followed shortly thereafter.

Jenny's sex was now fully visible. Her stubble had thickened into an even coating of dirty blonde pubic hair.

"Actually," Isabella said, "I don't think I can go down on you. Too much hair." She winked.

"Shut up," Jenny countered, smiling at her friend.

Isabella lowered her head to Jenny's pussy. She kissed Jenny's mons then worked her way down to Jenny's sex lips. Jenny opened her legs, bringing her pinkish interior into view. Isabella's tongue extended from her mouth and met Jenny's slit. As Isabella licked and probed, a symphony of sucking and slurping sounds came through my speakers.

Jenny groaned. "Oh fuck, Bella," she muttered. "How are you so fucking good at this? Fuck, that feels so good."

Isabella slipped a finger inside Jenny's sex, eliciting a long, sensual moan from her best friend.

"Holy shit," Jenny said as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Isabella took notice, and a devilish smile appeared on her face. It was the determined look of a young woman intent on giving her friend a much-needed sexual release. She continued to lick and suck while moving her fingers - one at first, followed by another - in and out of Jenny's vagina.

"You like it when I finger fuck you, huh?" Isabella said alluringly.

"Mhmmm," Jenny responded, seemingly incapable of offering more verbal affirmation than that.

"Come on, Jenny. Let yourself come. Let yourself feel what Nick couldn't give you for who knows how long."

"I can't," Jenny said meekly.

"Yes you can," Isabella replied. "Just let your body go and I'll take it where it wants to be."

Isabella picked up the pace. Her fingers moved in and out of Jenny's pussy more quickly now, trying to take Jenny on a sexual odyssey to an overwhelming orgasm.

"Uhhhhh fuck that feels amazing, Bella," Jenny said breathlessly.

Isabella reached in with her other hand and began to rub Jenny's clit.

"Tell me when you're close," Isabella said.

It didn't take long. About thirty seconds later, Jenny reached the point of no return.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna come," she said. "Oh fuck, Bella, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm -"

Isabella removed her fingers and quickly dipped her head down, bringing her face into contact with Jenny's sex. Isabella opened her mouth and began lapping up Jenny's juices. Jenny's hips bucked and her bum raised off the couch as she pressed her small thighs together around Isabella's head.

That did it for me. I came, too. My hardened cock spewed long ropes of cum all over. I felt connected to Jenny in that moment. We orgasmed at the same time, miles apart. I longed to taste her sweet nectar, but this would have to do.

Jenny came down from her high as Isabella came up for air. Her mouth glistened with the remnants of the reward she received from Jenny's loins. Isabella moved upward, bringing her mouth to Jenny's. Once again, the two girls kissed. Once again, Jenny tasted herself. This time, she smiled.

"Thank you," Jenny said. "I needed that."

"The pleasure was all mine," Isabella responded.

"Can I taste yours?" Jenny asked. The look on her face indicated that she even surprised herself with the question.

Not waiting for an answer, Jenny began removing Isabella's clothes, starting with Isabella's white t-shirt. Jenny pulled it up and over Isabella's head, revealing two sizable, caramel-colored breasts. Isabella had two large, dark brown nipples that protruded significantly from her boobs. Her areolas were also a decent size - much larger than Jenny's - and were a similar color to her nipples.

Jenny pinched one and smiled as she felt the hard nubbin between her fingers.

Wasting no time, Jenny grabbed at Isabella's waistband and took the grey sweatpants and black undies down to her ankles. Isabella kicked them off, sending them onto the floor by the couch.

Despite my recent ejaculation, my cock rose to the occasion and hardened yet again upon seeing the beautiful Latina's body. She had a thick patch of dark curls that covered her mons. Unlike Jenny's short layer of fur, Isabella's pubic hair appeared to be the product of several weeks without shaving. I dreamt of what it would smell like if I could just stick my nose into that curly jungle. I envied Jenny, who was about to find out.

Jenny licked the middle and index fingers on her right hand, spread apart Isabella's thighs, and inserted the two fingers into Isabella's vagina. Jenny submerged them up to the knuckle and then, with a bit of force, pushed them further in until her small fingers disappeared almost completely from view.

Isabella let out of a soft squeal.

Jenny, somewhat amateurishly, probed her fingers in and out of Isabella's sex. After some inexpert movements, Jenny began to find a rhythm. Isabella pushed her crotch into Jenny's hand, bringing the two girls' bodies firmly together.

Jenny bent down and brought her mouth to the opening of Isabella's cavern. Unable to find a way to occupy the space with both her face and her fingers, she elected to remove her hand from the area and let her tongue do the rest of the work.

I saw Jenny's pink tongue extend from her mouth and poke into the canyon between Isabella's sex lips. Soon enough, Isabella took control, raising and lowering her hips while grinding her pussy against Jenny's flattened tongue.

"Oh shit," Isabella said. "That feels good."

The humping continued, and Jenny managed to slip one finger back inside her friend's pussy. Isabella's breathing quickened, and she reached down with her hands to grab the back of Jenny's head, pulling it into her crotch.

Jenny let Isabella move her and guide her, and a few seconds later, Isabella came. She screamed in euphoric delight and bucked her hips over and over again. Once the first wave passed, she settled down and returned her thick bottom to the couch cushion.

"Holy shit," Isabella said. "That was incredible. You're sure you've never done that before?"

"Positive," Jenny replied. She smiled. "And by the way, your pussy tastes amazing."

Isabella blushed.

"Now you see why I've given up on guys for the time being," Isabella said to her friend. "No guy has ever been able to do what you just did."

Jenny stood, putting her thin white body on display. Her nipples were erect, and I thought I could make out a few trickles of liquid on the inside of her thighs. She must've enjoyed bringing her friend to an orgasm. She reached for Isabella's hand and took hold of it.

"Come on," Jenny said. "If you liked that, just wait till you see what I can do with my new vibrator."

Isabella smirked and rose from the couch, her legs still a bit wobbly as she recovered from her climax. The two girls were a beautiful pair. They had very different bodies, different voices, different personalities. But each girl, in her own way, was exquisite to admire, even if it was just from a distance.

Isabella pulled Jenny's face to hers and kissed her. It was a brief kiss, and their mouths separated shortly afterward. Both girls smiled.

"Let's go," Isabella said. Jenny led her toward the bedroom and outside the frame of the camera.

For the remainder of the evening, I strained to hear the noises coming from Jenny's bedroom. Every so often, I would hear each girl moan, giggle with her friend, and occasionally scream "oh fuck yes I'm coming." Turning my volume up, I could just make out the low hum of the vibrator that no doubt was passing from one girl's pussy to the other, inducing wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.

After a while, the groans subsided, and the buzz of the vibrator turned into the faint sound of snoring. Just like Jenny and Isabella, I too decided to call it a night. I ended the class, turned off my computer, and let the vivid memory of the evening's events take over my mind as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

The weekend passed quickly, and soon enough it was Sunday evening. I prepared my lecture for Monday's class and decided to get started on grading the papers my class had turned in.

One after another, I read through a variety of good but not great papers, which was expected given the circumstances. After reading through about fifteen of them, I got to Jenny's. The whole thing was one long paragraph that took up the whole page. I began reading.

"One of the themes we explored this semester is self-discovery and overcoming challenges. I could talk about a specific part of the reading like in a lot of my other papers. But this is a reflection so I thought it might be better for me to actually reflect. Last week, I had a chance to do some self-discovery of my own. I was so looking forward to coming to college to discover myself sexually, but I got a bit of a slow start in the fall semester. I was hoping to push my boundaries a little bit this spring, but remote learning has gotten in the way. So, I decided to find a creative way to do this instead of just giving up. Last week, I pushed myself to end my relationship with my former boyfriend. He was selfish and demanding and didn't know how to make a girl come to save his life. So I let him screw me one last time, just to see if there was anything still there. And there wasn't. I made up my mind at that point to just move on and let the relationship end. It was hard. A part of me still wanted to be with him, but the day after we had sex, I dumped him. Rumor has it that he moved on to some other girl already, and I really don't care. A couple of days later, my best friend came to my apartment to cheer me up. One thing led to another, and I experienced what it was like to be with a woman for the first time. I felt things I had never felt before, new sensations that sent tingles up and down my body. I'm proud of myself for trying that, even though I don't think it's for me long term. The fun thing about this reflection up until now is that you already know all this, or at least have figured out a lot of it.

"Yes, I know you've been watching me. It wasn't an accident on my part. That was the third part of my self-discovery from this past week. I wanted to put myself out there, and the best way I could think to do that was to put on a show for someone who would least expect it. And that's just what I did. I know what you must be thinking. Maybe you feel embarrassed or like you got caught. But when someone's putting on a show for you, that's not getting caught, Professor Nelson. You did what you were supposed to do, what I wanted you to do. And that's watching. You watching made me feel a new sense of freedom and excitement that I had never felt before. You watched me undress. You watched me have sex. You watched me reach my first orgasm with a woman. And you heard it, too. You heard my moans and my sighs, and probably a lot more than that. And if you want to know that truth, that turned me on more than you can imagine. I can only hope it did the same for you. So, thank you for being part of my self-discovery. I know this is my reflection paper, but I'd love to hear your reflection when you grade it. And if my paper isn't what you're looking for, let's just say I'd be open to making up for it with a little extra credit if you are."