The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true. I had assigned a paper, but it wasn't something I expected would take a lot of time, and certainly not something worth starting days before it was due. It was just a reflection paper on one of the themes we had encountered in recent readings - self-discovery and overcoming challenges.

The students had written several of these throughout the semester and knew the level of time and effort I expected. Presumably, Jenny knew it, too. I now watched with great interest.

"I can be quick," Nick said, attempting to sound seductive but instead coming off kind of sleazy.

"And then you'll let me work in peace?"

"Yup."

"Fine," Jenny said somewhat sternly. "But you're using a condom. I don't want a repeat of last time."

"Ugh really babe? It's been weeks since the last time. I just want to be close to you - inside of you."

Nick's plea was unsuccessful.

"Do you want to fuck me or not?" she said.

For me at least, there was something slightly seductive about hearing her say "fuck."

Nick gave up. "Okay, we'll do it your way."

Jenny walked into her bedroom first. She didn't seem enthusiastic, at least not from the look on her face. She began removing the few articles of clothing that she had on - her sneakers, then her socks, then her yoga pants. She decided to leave her sports bra and panties on, clearly not making any real attempt to seduce Nick.

Jenny continued to move around the room and occasionally disappeared from view as she entered the area where her bed likely was. She came back in frame with a couple of notebooks and reached into one of her desk drawers to grab a small square wrapper.

Nick strolled into the bedroom soon after. I didn't recognize him. He looked to be about Jenny's age, maybe a year older. He had brown hair, an athletic build, and broad shoulders. He was almost twice as large as Jenny - not from being overweight, but from a combination of his own muscularity and her slenderness.

Nick began to unbutton his green plaid shirt, revealing a cascade of brown curls on his chest. One by one, he undid each button, pulled the shirt off his torso and arms, and tossed it on the floor. He then fumbled with his belt, followed by the button on his jeans, and then the zipper. He kicked off his shoes, pulled his pants down to his ankles, and added them to the growing pile of his clothing on Jenny's floor.

All that remained were a pair of black boxer briefs that accentuated his package. For what he lacked in politeness and personality, he sure seemed to make up for it in the size of his dick.

Nick walked over to Jenny, who was looking at her phone across the room from where her laptop sat.

"Aren't you going to help me with these?" he asked, gesturing to his form-fitting underwear.

Jenny knelt in front of Nick. She grabbed the waistband of his boxer briefs and pulled them down past his thighs, letting them fall to the floor. Nick's elongated sex was surrounded by a trimmed patch of curly brown hair. Like his torso, his cock was thick and wide. Within their sac, his balls also showed their largeness. I wondered how Jenny's small frame would be able to accommodate the size of Nick's member.

Nick reached down and grabbed the bottom of Jenny's sports bra as she remained on her knees. He pulled it up and over her head, leaving her small boobs unrestrained. As far as I could tell, her nipples were soft and showed no visible signs of arousal.

Nick then reached for his cock, still hardening at the time, and guided it toward Jenny's mouth. She opened her mouth and received the large pink tip followed by about half of Nick's length. Nick placed one hand on either side of her head and guided her mouth along his length. Jenny closed her eyes as she took it in. By now, her nipples began to harden, but it was unclear if it was from sexual attraction to Nick or from being exposed to the cool air of her bedroom.

Jenny pushed her torso up against Nick's legs, letting her small breasts make contact with his flesh. He ran his fingers through her blonde hair and soon after began thrusting his penis into her mouth. I heard familiar sloshing sounds each time he pushed into her.

After a few thrusts, Jenny seemed to decide it was time for something different and rose to her feet. She gravitated toward her bed and soon moved out of the frame. Nick followed, and I was left to gaze upon an empty room.

I heard the squeaking of the bed coils as he moved onto the mattress, and soon after that, I saw her panties enter the frame after one of them tossed the underwear onto the floor.

"Decided to stop shaving?" he asked, in a somewhat accusatory manner.

"Is that a problem?" she answered.

"You just always used to keep it clean for me."

"Yeah, but since I'm here by myself for who knows how long, I don't see why it's necessary."

"Well, I won't be going down on you today I guess."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I sucked your dick, and you have a hell of a lot more hair than I do."

"But I'm a guy. It's different."

"How is it different?"

"It would look weird with nothing there. Besides, I thought you liked sucking my cock."

"Are you saying you don't like licking my pussy, Nick?"

"I didn't say that."

"But you implied it."

"I do it as a favor to you. I know you enjoy it."

"A favor?" she said, sounding pretty irritated now. "How about wanting to please me for once instead of just blowing your load into me when I wasn't on birth control?"

"That was one time! It won't happen again. Besides, I love pleasing you. Lay back and open your legs. I'll show you."

"Not until you put that condom on."

Jenny must have pointed toward her desk. Nick hopped off the bed and came back into view, picking the condom up off the desk and tearing the wrapper open. He placed the clear latex sheath at the top of his cock, squeezed the tip, and rolled the rest of it down his shaft.

"How's that?" Nick asked.

"Better," Jenny answered.

Nick once again receded from view. I heard the bed squeak as he climbed back onto it. I stared out into the emptiness of the room and took notice of the little details I could see. My eyes found her panties again, seemingly moist from her run or maybe from her attraction to Nick - or both.

"Ohhhh," Jenny moaned all of a sudden. Nick must have entered her. "Oh, oh fuck yes," she said, as he probably was pushing his sex deeper inside of hers.

The noises emanating from the bed took on a rhythmic quality. What I could only imagine was the smacking of Nick's balls against Jenny's ass formed a steady beat for their lovemaking. Since I could only hear and not see, the auditory experience was amplified for me. I turned the volume all the way up.

I could hear them kiss - the sounds of their tongues fighting with each other and wrestling for territory in the other's mouth. I could hear Jenny's pussy get more and more moist, producing an occasional squishing sound to match the ongoing smacks.

"Uhhhh, fuck me Nicholas, yes right there, yes, yes, yes..." Jenny's voice trailed off.

Nick picked up the pace. His balls continued to make contact with Jenny's bottom, but more forcefully now. The rapping of his sex organs against Jenny's filled the room.

"You like that, baby?" Nick said to her.

"Yes," Jenny answered breathlessly.

"You like it when I play with your tits, Jenny? The way I squeeze your nipples till they turn red?"

"Mhmmm," Jenny moaned back to him.

Nick kept up the pace. From the sound of things, I figured Jenny must be pretty wet by now. Her vagina must have been coating his full length with her juices. I dreamt of what that would feel like on my own shaft as I removed it from my slacks and began to stroke.

"Come on," he said, rising off the bed and moving toward the middle of the room. He waited for her to join him.

Jenny moved slowly and somewhat gingerly toward him, clearly feeling the effects of his wide member penetrating her over and over.

He pulled her toward the desk - the same desk where her laptop was - and bent her over the chair. She placed her hands on the desk to steady herself and spread her legs apart. Nick moved toward her from behind and placed his hand on her ass. It looked like he was spreading her wide open, but it was tough to see from my angle. He pushed into her and groaned.

I had a clear view of Jenny's face. I took in her features while she took in Nick's cock. Her blonde hair was more of a dirty blonde when viewed from close up. She had clear, blue eyes with thin eyebrows. She didn't appear to be wearing any makeup, and a few freckles were visible on and around her dainty nose. Her mouth was small, and it hung open as she received Nick's thrusts. I caught glimpses of her teeth - mostly straight, and very white. She was as pretty from up close as she was from afar.

Below her face, I could see her small breasts dangling downward. If Nick's comments were any indication, his grabs and squeezes were very likely the cause of her swollen nipples. Her light peach areolas, very small in size, were easier to see from this distance. Her breasts appeared so close, yet at the same time, they could not have been further from my grasp.

Jenny's boobs swung forward and backward with each successive thrust from Nick.

"You like that, Jenny?" he grunted at her.

"Mhmmm," she said in a breathy moan, as if he was sending her body over the edge with sensual sensations. But her face didn't indicate that at all. Instead, she seemed to wince a little bit when Nick pushed into her, and her expressions were far closer to boredom than to ecstasy.

"You like it when I fuck you from behind, don't you?" Nick continued.

"Fuck yes," she said. Her face remained unchanged.

"Sounds like I'm doing a pretty good job of pleasing you," he said, throwing her comment from earlier back in her face.

Jenny rolled her eyes. It was a brilliant reaction - a reaction that said everything, but a reaction that Nick couldn't see from behind her.

"You want to come, Jenny? You want to come from my big cock that's stuffing your little cunt?"

"Yes Nick, fuck me, fuck me hard, ooooh right there, yes, yes, yes-"

Her words were cut short by the sharp sound of a smack on her ass. Jenny yelped.

"Yeah you like that don't you?" Nick said.

"Mhmmm," Jenny answered, throwing in an additional moan or two to stroke Nick's ego.

He made a point of delivering a string of deep thrusts. On the sixth push, Jenny screamed.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes Nick! Oh fuck I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming." Once again, her words said one thing, but her body said another. She didn't seem aroused. Her mouth stayed the same. Her eyes hadn't glazed over in rhapsodic delight. She was faking it, and he bought it.

Nick removed his member from her vagina and spun Jenny around so she faced him.

"My turn," he said. "Jump up."

She did as he said and leapt from the ground into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He faced the desk, and her back was now to me. I admired her tight bottom.

Nick grabbed her ass and raised her crotch above his penis. Given his muscularity and her size, he only needed one hand to hold her there. Before he lowered her onto his cock, he used his free hand to slip the condom off and toss it aside. He used that same hand to rub the underside of her sex, coated his hand with her wetness, and lubricated the tip of his dick so that it would slide into her more easily.

I couldn't believe it.

He dropped her down, and her narrow sex lips swallowed his bare cock. Exposed to the heightened sensation, it didn't take long before he was at the edge.

He picked her up off his cock and lowered her back to the ground, guiding her to her knees. I saw them both from the side, her on the left, him on the right. He moved her head toward his cock, prompting her to take it into his mouth so he could ejaculate.

And he did just that. She let him finish coming then swallowed the warm liquid he had deposited in her mouth.

He moved back out of the frame, probably onto the bed. Jenny walked out of the room. I heard the sound of water running from outside of the bedroom.

A few minutes later, she returned, her body wrapped in a bathrobe.

"Alright, I need to get to work now," she said to him. It wasn't clear if she wanted him to leave, or just to leave her alone.

I wasn't about to stick around to find out. Getting to work meant she would quickly discover the ongoing class session. I took my cue, ended the session, and closed my laptop.

* * * * * * * * * *

Friday came quickly. It was everyone's last class of the day, as the university didn't offer anything after 5:00 on Fridays. All minds were on the weekend, mine included. As the students joined the class one by one, their images popped up across my screen.

Many of them seemed to be starting their weekend a bit early, either with a glass of wine or a cold beer. They knew there was nothing I could do to stop them, so I didn't bother saying anything. Besides, maybe it would make for more lively discussion.

Less than a full week into online classes, many of the students on longer seemed to care about their appearance. It wasn't like they would dress up before, but there were more and more t-shirts and tank tops. Some of the guys had hair sticking out in fifteen directions, and very few girls bothered with makeup.

In a way, it was refreshing. The students could just be themselves. Many of the guys had given up on shaving, and some of the girls did too - though that was only noticeable for an instant when they would lift their arms while wearing a tank top or other sleeveless shirt. It was amazing how little attention was given to things that were deemed so important while on campus.

I wasn't quite at that point yet, though. I continued to wear my shirt and tie, making every effort to keep my routine consistent with how things were a couple of weeks prior. "Maybe next week I'll try something more casual," I thought.

My eyes scanned the students' images that continued to populate my screen. Jenny had joined the class, but her laptop wasn't in its usual spot. Instead of offering a view of her bedroom, her laptop looked out onto a couch in her living room. There were a couple of side tables and a lamp to go with the couch, but Jenny was nowhere to be found. I couldn't see - or hear - Nick, either.

Seeing that it was just past 4:00, I decided to start the class.

"Okay, thanks for coming everyone. I know these late Friday afternoon sessions aren't as fun as they would be in the classroom, but we'll try to get by as best we can. It seems like a few of you have gone for the 'it's five o'clock somewhere' approach," I said.

That elicited some laughs from the class.

"I'll try to make this as painless as possible, and maybe we can finish a little early today," I continued. "Turn to chapter eight."

And we were off. In the interest of finishing class on time or sooner, I focused on my notes and paid little attention to the students' images on my screen. Every so often, I would take a look at who was present and who wasn't. Jimmy Hughes, probably still feeling the embarrassment of his exhibition on Wednesday, wasn't in attendance.

Jenny's screen remained empty. I figured she must've gone for her run. Mel's screen was similarly unexciting, though at one point I thought I saw the girl in the blue shirt - today, she wore green - moving around in the background. This time, when she went to the bathroom, she closed the door behind her.

The first forty-five minutes of class passed by quickly. Rather than starting a new topic for the last quarter of class, I let everyone go.

"That's it for today," I said. "Don't forget that your papers are due Sunday night by 8:00 via email. I'll try to grade them before class on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone, and stay safe."

Some of the students smiled, and a few waved goodbye before leaving the virtual class.

One by one, the images disappeared from my screen. Looking quickly, I thought I saw Nick in one of the images, labeled with the name "Ellie Barber." But, the image disappeared quickly, and I couldn't be sure of what I saw. In my mind, I had now labeled him as a cheater, but I had no idea if he and Jenny were even dating. Sure, he had called her "baby" a few times, but that didn't necessarily mean anything. Besides, what were the odds of two students being that close to each other, especially if they had gone home? It was a state university with quite a few in-state students, after all, so it wasn't impossible.

Either way, I wondered what Jenny would think if it really was him, if he really was with another girl just two days after being with her. Maybe she'd be angry. Maybe she wouldn't care. After all, she didn't seem to be very into him, at least not on Wednesday.

Soon enough, Jenny's box was the only one left on my screen, and like usual, there was no Jenny to be found in the frame. She must have still been running, or maybe she was in her room and I wouldn't see her at all. I turned off my camera and muted my microphone.

I waited a bit, and the room remained empty. Not knowing when, or if, she would be returning, I decided to go for a run of my own. I left my office, went to my bedroom, and changed into some workout clothes. After a few stretches, I laced up my sneakers and headed out on my run.

The fresh air was a welcome change of pace from being inside. As I trotted along the road, I couldn't help but think about Jenny. I could not understand why such an intelligent young woman would want to spend time with someone like Nick. From what I witnessed, their personalities were very different, and he seemed to insist on getting what he wanted. I would not have expected a girl like Jenny - who had consistently submitted high-quality work all semester - to give in to someone like that.

More surprising than that, she let him enjoy her body, even though she didn't seem to enjoy it. Maybe she enjoyed it more when she wasn't in front of the screen. Her moans and groans certainly sounded authentic. But it is hard to forget the unenthused look she had on her face when Nick bent her over the desk and rammed her from behind.

Setting their relationship aside, I marveled at just how erotic their off-screen interaction was. Even when I couldn't see them screwing, the noises emanating from the bed painted as vivid a picture as if they were right in front of me. I certainly didn't mind seeing Jenny's body, but just listening to Jenny moan - to her pleas for Nick to fuck her - had aroused me more than anything.

As I completed my run and returned home, I wondered what her Friday night would entail. More importantly, I wondered if I would be able to experience it, too.

I grabbed my mail and walked inside. I poured a glass of water to hydrate after my run and sorted the day's letters and magazines. I decided to shower and settle in for a relaxed Friday evening.

I walked to my bedroom and stripped my clothes off. Thinking of Jenny, my cock stood to attention. I squirted a bit of lotion into my hand and began to stroke myself. I closed my hand into a tight fist in an attempt to simulate Jenny's tight pussy. I longed for it to grip my cock the same way it had wrapped around Nick's. Unlike Nick, I would actually try to please her, to satisfy her, to make her come.

The thought put me over the edge. I came hard, sending spurt after spurt of cum through my fist and onto the floor of my bedroom. I grabbed a towel and cleaned it up, then headed for the shower. After washing my hair and body, I toweled off and donned my bathrobe. I ran a comb through my hair, turned off the lights, and went to my kitchen.

True to form, I made myself a gin and tonic. I took a sip. It was stronger than I had intended, but I didn't mind.

I fixed myself some dinner and sat down to eat, rising only to replenish my drink. By the time I finished eating, it was about 8:00. I cleared the table and returned to my office.