The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you cook, Kinley? I know you don't, you always ordered out or brought food home. The only time I saw you come close to cooking was reheating something in the microwave."

"It was never my thing. My mom tried to teach me, but it wasn't in my priority list. I never understood spending over an hour making something it takes five minutes to eat."

"It's fine. I cook. You can be my sous chef."

"Fancy way of saying potato peeler," she teased, poking his leg with her toe.

His eyes went amused again and his lips almost curled into a smile.

She filled the next hour with idle talking and small jokes, trying to get him to let his guard down. They finally came through a small town and she looked around, a little in awe of all of the different stores and places.

"This is really cute and quaint. Is this the town?"

"No, Sweet Girl. We go a little east from here for an hour or so and then north again. We'll pass through another town before we reach the one we are closest to."

"Closest to? It's out in the country?"

"It is. Sort of. We go all the way up to the bay almost, a little place called Peawanuck. A lone cabin off the lake. Hope you like snow and cold."

"Ummm... I guess as long as we have heat inside and you promise to keep me warm. Is there internet?"

He smirked and shook his head. "There isn't even phone signal. I have a radio if I need to reach anyone."

Kinley felt her stomach sinking. How were they going to find her? Were they looking for her yet? Had someone seen the message? How long would she have to cater to this psycho's ego?

She really hoped they would find her before he started trying to put his hands on her. She hoped he waited to put his hands on her... most guys take issue with fooling around while a girl is on her period. He seemed like the fastidious type who wouldn't touch her during... but he also seemed like a level headed person right up until he wasn't.

She knew she had been silent too long, he was starting to give her curious and wary glances. Was she thinking of escaping?

"Tell me about where you grew up?" she asked, scooting down and propping her feet up on his leg. It was something her old roommate always used to do with her boyfriend, sit facing him with her feet in his lap. She assumed it was a flirting thing or a close thing. It seemed to make him happy, at least as his face softened and he dropped a hand to wrap around her foot.

"I grew up in Dayton," he told her with a whisper of a smile on his lips. "It truly is coincidence you landed there, where I am from. Granted, you are from close to there, so it makes sense you would land there after school, but still. One of the many odd little things that circle us back to each other."

"Do your parents still live there?"

"No. If they are alive, I don't know where they are. When I was four I was adopted into the foster family I was staying with. They are my family. They never treated me like I wasn't blood. But no, my foster father died when I was a teenager and my foster mother died right after I got tenure. My grandmother, who I was close too, lived longest. She only died six years ago. Grampa died nine years ago. They had this amazing love, Kinley. It was beautiful. I never thought I could have that. So passionate even over the decades. He saw her and knew he wanted her and didn't stop until she was his and they were both so happy. That's what I want for us, Sweet Girl."

"That sounds beautiful," she sighed wistfully. "John?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry I didn't say yes. I'm sorry I thought you were just another randy old goat and that I refused to deviate from my planned timeline. I had everything all planned out and you weren't in my plans. I didn't even try to let you fit. I'm sorry I shut you out like that without even considering it. I know I don't really have a choice about it... but just know. I will try. I know you aren't a bad guy, you are just... very passionate about what you know is true in your heart. I didn't understand at first, but I see it now and I respect that."

"Thank you, Sweet Girl," he said gently, rubbing her leg and squeezing it. "I knew you would understand if I helped you look at it the right way."

She smiled slightly. "Are there big windows? And a fireplace?"

"There are windows... I don't know about big. There is a fireplace."

"Imagine when it's snowing and we are curled up on the couch near the fireplace, looking out at the snow. All cuddled in with hot cocoa or coffee. I love that whole aesthetic. Though, I have to admit I can't see you chopping wood," she giggled.

He actually grinned and shook her leg as he looked at her. "Maybe you can cut the wood since I am going to be cooking."

"Like I could get the axe over my head," she laughed. "No, that will all be on you. Better call someone with a truck to have it delivered or something. Don't want you keeling over with a heart attack."

"Ok, I am not that old. Just wait a few years, you'll realize that middle aged is not old. You'll look back at your younger self and laugh at how young and naive you were."

She joked with him and teased, trying to be lighthearted and pretend she didn't want to stab him in the neck. By the time they reached the town they would be closest to, she was ready to grab the steering wheel and run them off the road just to end it.

Where the hell was her uncle? Someone HAD to have seen the message by now.

A sick feeling welled up in her as a thought hit her. What if a kid had seen it? Smeared it? Scribbled on it with the play lipstick she had left sitting on the back of the toilet.

What if no one was looking for her at all and she was all alone in this?

No. She had to think positive. They were looking, they just had to go off a note from a station that was hours ago. They would have to look things up, find where 'John Alcott' owned a house. It would take time. Not to mention she was in another country. There were hoops that needed to be jumped through.

She had to calm down. Keep him from going over the deep end. That was her goal. Don't do anything to set him off.

Even so, she considered trying to jump out of the car when she saw people talking on the sidewalk. She had a fleeting picture of herself jerking on the handle and it not opening and him losing his shit.

She went still and tense after that, turning in her seat and sitting up, pretending to be interested in the town.

"How far now?" she asked quietly, feeling nauseated.

"Not far. You will get your shower soon enough," he said lightly.

She made herself grin at him. "Maybe you can teach me how to cook," she offered, fantasizing about sinking a knife into his neck.

"Not the first on my list of things to teach you," he rumbled, giving her a look that actually pulled to places low in her.

That shocked her. She did NOT like him, she wasn't really attracted to him like that, he was a psychopath... but the way he had said it. His look when he said it... it had actually thrilled her.

She must be dehydrated or something.

Still she glanced at him several times, her eyes a little wide. The way he was barely smirking at the road ahead said he knew it.

When they pulled in, she sat up, actually a little eager to see. She also wanted out of the car. She pulled on the handle and it didn't open, making her glad she hadn't made the attempt back in the little town.

"I will get it, Sweet Girl," he said as he got out and came around. He opened the door for her and offered her his hand.

She took it to get out, but pulled away from him to hug herself and hurry to the house. "It's SUMMER! Why is it so cold?!?" she demanded, tugging on the locked door of the cabin.

"We are much further north," he told her, moving to unlock the door on the old cabin. "The summers are more than mild and the winters are harsh."

She showed him her teeth. "It was rhetorical," she told him as she hurried in.

He left the door open and went back to the car and she looked around the inside. It was mostly open with a high ceiling. There was a little living area with a fireplace and on the back wall was a loft space above the kitchen and bathroom. There was an island separating the kitchen and living room. Up in the loft was the bedroom, open to below.

She went up the narrow ladder stairs along the wall to look around the loft. It was cozy and quaint, and even a little cute. She could tell he had redone it, there was a shabby chic modernness to it like she was always looking at online for her 'someday' house.

Had he been spying on her online activity too, or had he just been able to see what she looked at from all the cameras?

She reached down and felt the bed that was low to the floor. It was plush and soft. The sort of bed you could sink into for days and practically live in.

His hands on her shoulders startled her as she stood up straight. He pulled her tight against him, hugging her from behind.

"Like it?"

"It's nice. Really. I love it."

"I hoped you would," he whispered, leaning in and kissing her neck as he moved her hair.

"Easy," she told him, half panicked. "Shower, remember?"

"Mmmm, after," he purred, turning her and bearing her down to the bed. His mouth found hers before she could respond as he held her face in one hand and threaded her fingers through his and held her hand to the bed with the other.

She wanted to fight, to pull away, her mind was racing. Should she let him? Would it upset him if she asked him to stop? Shouldn't she...

She realized she wasn't just letting him kiss her, she was actively kissing him back, her free hand tangled in his baby soft hair.

Even that thought was fleeting.

He eased back slightly, his lips an inch from hers as he looked down at her, both of them breathless. "I've... imagined that... so many times. None of them measured up, none. Kinley... I need you," he whispered.

She stared up at him, trying to process what he was saying. Needed her? To own her? To win her heart? Sex? She looked back to his lips. She needed him to kiss her again. She ignored his words and pulled him close again. He kissed her passionately, but his hands moved. He slid her shirt up and off as he stopped kissing her for a split second. He jerked his own off and attacked her again, half growling as he kissed her, pulling her close as he did. The skin to skin actually felt good, her chest pressed to his. He was warm... hot even. She slid her hands up his arms to his neck and he pulled back again, looking down at her and breathing heavily.

"Kinley!" he breathed, taking hold of her face and looking at her in awe.

He stood suddenly and undid his pants, shoving them down before he began kicking them off and grabbing hers to yank off.

"Wait! No, no, wait!"

"Nnnn, Sweet Girl, shhh. I don't care, I need you!"

"John!"

"Shhh," he managed before grabbing her wrists as she tried to push him back. He kissed her again as he worked on getting his boxer briefs down.

"STOP!" she cried, turning away.

"Kinley! Shhh, just be still, I need you!"

"John! I can't! Please! Not yet! Not right now. Please, can we wait until after my... lady issues?"

"I don't care, Kinley!"

"I care!"

"Shhh, Sweet Girl, it's fine," he promised, gripping her and holding her down as she tried to roll off the bed. He pinned her to the floor at the bottom of the bed, as she struggled and forced her flat beneath him on her stomach.

"Please!"

"Shhhh," he groaned, positioning himself behind her.

She felt his hard cock moving against her thigh, his hand holding it as he guided himself to her. "Please!" she wailed, still struggling.

"Hush, Sweet Girl, stop! I don't care, I don't! It doesn't bother me! Just... just... I've seen your toys... I... this may be uncomfortable at first. It may hurt... but I will be gentle," he promised, his lips on her ear. He moved up and she felt the head of his cock press against her.

"NOOO!"

He only groaned as he pushed into her, meeting almost no resistance. She was already slick and he threw his head back in a gasp of shock. "Ohhh! Oh, my Sweet Girl! This... this is so good... you are so good. Mmmmm, My Kinley, My Sweet Girl!" he panted as he thrust into her from behind.

Kinley was in shock, the pain more than she imagined it might be. She wasn't virginal, she did have toys, but... he was so thick! She gripped the corner of the blanket hanging off the bed as she gasped and stared in disbelief at the corner of the bed, inches away. He was on her, above her, grunting and thrusting and moaning and there had been nothing she could do about it. He had taken her with ease. She had thought herself so clever, engaging him, joking with him, making her more real to him, but it never mattered. Her 'no's' still meant nothing.

He groaned again in her ear, his hands squeezing almost painfully on her wrists, ripping her out of her own head as her body reacted in a visceral way. The pain was subdued now, almost gone completely... all that was left was his thick, hot cock waking all of her needs. She let out a sigh of pleasure as she relaxed under him and closed her eyes.

She had watched porn, seen TV, read books. She knew there were certain ways sex was supposed to be 'more'. None of them included being pinned to a hardwood floor as the man grunted and thrust from behind while she bled... There should have been nothing in this that allowed for pleasure, but... it felt good.

Not her hips being driven into the floor, or her wrists being held so hard she lost circulation in her hands... but the other.

His cock. Filling her again and again and again... it was... so much more than she had imagined it could be. Pleasure sang through her with every thrust, excitement shot all the way to her toes as her breath hitched and caught.

"Kinley..." he whispered, his voice strained.

She hardly heard him, she was light headed and so focused on what her body was wanting, what she was feeling and what she wanted to keep feeling. What her body was demanding.

He quickened his pace, panting as he let go of her wrist to take hold of her face. He pulled her head back to his shoulder as he leaned in to look at her. "Kinley," he breathed. "My Sweet Sweet Girl, I need you. I have needed you for so long!"

Kinley turned her face to his jaw, her now free hand clutching his arm. She was so close! She needed... more. "Please!"

"Shhhh," he panted.

"No! Turn over! Turn me over!"

He didn't question her, he pulled out and rolled her, then caught her under her knee in the crook of his arm as he immediately thrust into her again. She screamed then at the new angle. The angle she needed. He watched her face, his lips parted as he planted a hand above her shoulder so the driving thrusts wouldn't move her.

"Uhhnnnn, Sweet Girl, look at you! You like that? Tell me."

"Yes," she whispered, her mind half gone as she tried to grasp for the pleasure, tried to contain it and force it to do as she wished. She needed to come!

"Tell me Sweet Girl. Tell me what you want."

"I want to come, Daddy," she moaned, gripping his arm.

He made a shocked, half mewling noise and began ramming harder, faster, watching her face turned up in ecstasy. When she came, he hadn't realized he would feel it so... brutally. Her tight little cunt cinched down on his cock hard enough to make him grunt and his eyes go wide in shock. It was bliss so sharp there was an edge of pain and he let out a cry of confusion as he came immediately inside of her, her pussy still pulling and squeezing his cock as he came. She let out a keening wail as her body twitched and shuddered beneath him and he finally collapsed on top of her, holding his full weight off of her with his elbows.

She clutched him, gasping into his chest and neck as he eased to one side so he could hold her to him.

"Kinley, my beautiful, sweet girl. That was... that was... exceptional. I had no idea the real thing would be that much... more. So much more. I knew though... I knew you were special. It would all be more with you, Kinley. We would be more together. Us. We are more together, Kinley. That was beautiful."

Kinley couldn't speak, she lay there holding him and trying to regain her senses. What she wanted to do was make him be quiet and lay next to her so she could sleep. The floor was cool and it felt good on her back, she was sweating and hot now. Still, she wanted to lay against him and sleep for a month. He wouldn't stop talking! Why wouldn't he just be still and lay down?

She managed to open her eyes and look up at him, make herself hear what he was saying, but even still, she didn't really hear him. He was speaking... nonsense.

"Shower," she managed when he went quiet for a moment. "Shower and a nap."

He managed a tired almost smile as he looked down at her and traced her jaw. "You are so beautiful, My Sweet Little Girl," he whispered. "I liked hearing you call me that. It was... thrilling."

"What?" she asked drowsily.

"What you called me... during."

"What did I call you? Shower. Please?"

"A moment more. I don't want this moment to end. You called me 'daddy'. I liked it. It never occurred to me I might when I heard other girls say it to other men, in movies and shows. It never triggered a response in me until you said it. It felt... so good."

"Know what will feel better?" she asked softly.

"What?"

"A shower."

He finally gave her a chuckle and eased out of her, making her shiver involuntarily. He stood and helped her up, then led her down to the bathroom.

Kinley had enough of herself back to blush as she climbed in the shower, trying to hide herself as she turned away.

"You said I had clothes here? I need some clean... underthings and that bag you got at the gas station?"

He gave her a long, satisfied and pleased look before stepping out.

She let out her breath and hurried, washing herself off and washing her hair.

Her eyes were closed when he stepped into the shower with her, his hands on her back, along her ribs making her go stiff. He turned her gently and tilted her face up to his, then leaned down and kissed her very gently. After, he backed up and rinsed off before grabbing the soap as he watched her.

"Thank you, Kinley," he finally said. "That was perfect. More than I ever imagined in my wildest dreams... and I had many. I was so afraid it was going to play out differently, but you... you are more than I hoped for. Rinse off, Sweet Girl, there is one final surprise before we lay down."

"Surprise?" she asked with a barely suppressed grin as she rinsed her hair. "Another one?"

"Mmm."

He got out first and handed her a towel, then stepped out so she could dress. When she opened the door, he was there, backing her back into the room. He lifted her to sit on the counter next to the seat and pulled her foot up. He set a box down and pulled a silver rope almost as big around as her finger out. He wrapped it around her ankle and the two ends snapped together like they were magnetized. He pulled her other foot up and took another rod of metallic rope out and did the same with it. He pulled two smaller ones out and put them on her wrists.

"Strange jewelry," she noted, moving her hands and feet. "Awkward and heavy. Not super sexy. Kind of a slave Leia vibe going on. They a special occasion thing, or...?"

"No, Sweet Girl," he said almost sadly. He helped her down and left the room. She followed him out to the kitchen and a pull out panel on the island. There was what looked like a tablet and he put his hand on it. It took his handprint and opened. "It's... prototype tech. From the college," he told her, turning to look at her almost sadly. "Just... insurance. Not that I think you will try and run or get away or hurt me... but this guarantees it."

"What?" she asked with an alarmed smile. "Are you joking?"