The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he isn't. Still, I worry about you. Please look at me Kin? How badly are you hurt? Do I need to drive you to the hospital?"

"I need a rape kit and DNA sampled sooner rather than later, but otherwise I am not hurt very bad. I want these bracelets off."

"They will have to do that in the states, but don't worry, you will still be within the window by the time they get you there. Still... if you were to want to come back here... See about a job here, I know you could be hired and get in on a work visa. I know the guy in charge of that and he would gladly do it. He is Todd Sr," he grinned.

Kinley smiled and blushed. "I have a plan, Todd. I have my life planned out and I have known what I wanted to do and how I wanted to do it for years now. This place... it isn't in my plans..."

"Sometimes plans change and that's ok. I felt a connection with you and I think you felt it too. I would like to get to know you better."

"I would too," she whispered. "Like to get to know you. And I felt it too. Can I give you my number and e-mail?"

He grinned. "Your number. E-mail would do me little good out here. There is talk of satellite soon, but as of now it's just rumor."

"Oh... is there cell reception here? Can you text?"

"I can text in certain areas. You don't like talking on the phone?"

"I do! I just have odd hours with what I do. I can be called in at any time to look over a scene."

"Oh, yeah, I get that. How about I text and you call when you are free?"

"I would like that."

"Maybe you could come visit, or maybe I could come visit you?"

"Yeah. I would like that. Is there a hotel or anything here?"

He chuckled. "No, not anywhere close, but I do know a guy with an extra bedroom. It's filled with books right now, but a bed could be put in. Or you could sleep in his bed and he would gladly take the couch."

"Or, if he promised to be a gentleman, we could share a bed. Though, I feel like we might be past that now. Sorry if I put you on the spot."

"Don't be sorry! I mean, I knew what you were doing and I shouldn't have let you, but... truthfully, I wanted you. Since Forrest brought you in. So small and fragile and beautiful, in need of protection, and so smart. You really like fantasy and sci fi? Not romance and stuff?"

"Yeah. I mean I enjoy the occasional erotica story, but I find those online. No romance though."

He grinned, his eyes shining. "Well, you will enjoy my library. I have old as well as new, all fantasy. Not much sci fi, but a few of the greats."

She smiled at him. "You do kind of look like a fantasy geek."

"Geek is it? Well, I will own that. Some friends and I get together three times a week to play D&D."

"Really? I have always wanted to learn that but I don't make friends easily and it's not in my schedule."

"You need to stop scheduling your life and learn to live, Kin," he grinned. "You should stay. Let me show you."

Kinley smiled sadly. "I have to go back and see him prosecuted. See him put in jail. Make sure it happens."

He nodded in understanding, his smile sad. They both knew they would never see each other again and it hurt her heart to know it. She wanted to see him again.

He sat with her, talking with her and joking with her telling her about the little village there. It sounded sweet and quaint and nice to Kinley. A small town with an old fashioned vibe.

Her heart ached when her escort arrived to get her and they hugged goodbye for a long moment. He bent and kissed her head with another sad smile and she left feeling depressed.

She wasn't surprised when John was moved from the hospital to the small plane with her and the others, but he was sedated and out for the entire trip. When they landed, an escort of police was there to take custody of him and take him to the local hospital. Her uncle was there to get her.

He hugged her within an inch of her life and her aunt did the same thing when he got her back to his house.

Kinley felt a little shell shocked, all of her feelings trying to overwhelm her. She was home and safe. John was in police custody and he wouldn't get away this time.

She texted Todd as soon as she got back to her own apartment and had replaced her phone after two days. He immediately called her.

"Hey! I was hoping to hear from you! I gave a video statement and I may have to fly down to Montreal to give testimony in real time at a secure location. I was kind of hoping I would have to fly there to testify so I could see you!"

"That would have been nice," she agreed. "Maybe they will need you to.

"From what your people are saying, he is going to plead guilty, so I doubt that will happen. Still, maybe I could get some time off, come see the US."

"Not much here, but I would give you the token tour," she smiled.

"I don't need a tour! I'd just want to be where you were. Would they let you off work if I were to visit?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "I have my own in with the boss. He's my uncle."

"Convenient! I will have to see what I can come up with."

He kept talking to her, telling her about things until her phone beeped that it was out of battery. She plugged it in and stayed on the bed, laying down and talking to him, smiling and laughing and feeling light hearted and right.

He wasn't in her plans, but she was ignoring that for right now. She would work that out later.

The next day, she wen tto the hospital to see John. There were two uniforms on the door and they tried to stop her until she showed them her badge. They let her in without asking questions.

John was seemingly asleep, his face pale, his eyes sunken. His wrists were bandaged , especially his left one that he had ripped open and he was restrained.

She went to the side of the bed and looked down at him sorrowfully.

He seemed to know she was there somehow and opened his eyes. "My Sweet Girl," he whispered hoarsely.

She grabbed his water and put the straw to his lips. "I came to talk to you, John," she told him softly. "Remember once you told me that it was ok to alter my plans? To try and fit you in?"

"Yes?"

"The same goes for you. You can alter your plans. You don't need to kill yourself or die, you need to alter your plans and leave me out of them. I don't want to be a part of your plans, I have my own plans. Go back to teaching if you ever get free, or go do what you love, but alter your plans. Leave me out of them. I am not asking you, I am telling you. You say you love me, prove it. Let me be happy. Let me live my life on my terms and not yours."

"I don't want to live without you, Kinley. I can't see a life that is worth it without you."

"Try. Think about a life that is worth it. Think about what you want to do, what you love. What you wanted before me. Teach. Travel, anything else. Don't give up on your life just because one person has other plans. There is someone out there for you who will want you too. I am just not her."

"You are!"

"I'm not. The right girl will want you too. I don't, John. I don't. If I see you again after you get out, if you get out, I will kill you. Do you understand? I will not hesitate. At all. Goodbye, John."

She left, not waiting to listen to what he had to say.

She went back to work in three days and when Jake called her, she sent it to voicemail. She didn't want to talk to him, or even see him after everything. She knew it wasn't his fault, but it was the date with him that had sent John over the edge. She didn't answer his texts or his next two calls. He got the hint and quit calling.

She talked to Todd every other night, then twice a week for a while. She knew life was taking him from her and her plans were taking over again. Twice he mentioned coming down and she told him it wasn't a good time, she was too busy at work.

She was busy, but she was also afraid. She knew if she saw him again she would give in. Change everything for him.

She wanted to change everything for him.

Her heart ached more and more as she thought about him.

Finally, without even telling him she was doing it, she got a passport and flew up there. At least as close as she could get. She rented a car and drove the rest of the way up, but the little office was locked and empty. She went to the diner and smiled at the lady who had held her that day several months back now. She asked where Todd was.

"He should be about ready to finish up his circuit of the park. He should come out the gate somewhere between 4 and 4:30."

Kinley looked at her phone, then thanked her and hurried away, driving to the huge national park and the entrance. Just inside, she turned around and pulled off, then popped the hood.

In less than twenty minutes, she saw his truck coming and she grinned as she bent over the engine like she was having car trouble. Through the little gap in the hood, she saw his truck pull in behind her and heard his door shut as he got out.

"You need some help ma'am?" he asked congeniality.

She stood up and stepped out so he could see her and his smile lit up his face as he closed the distance and yanked her up in a hug. "Kin! Kin, you came!" he laughed. "Gosh it's good to see you! You look amazing! Even prettier than last time I saw you! How long are you here for?"

"Few days, maybe a week," she shrugged, still grinning.

His face lit up as he looked around. "I owe you something!" he told her, leaning close and picking her up.

She laughed as he carried her back to his truck and dropped the tailgate, setting her on it. He shoved her dress up as her eyes widened in shock at how forward he was being. He put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back to lay down, then pulled her underwear off.

"Todd?" she began, still surprised and a little put off.

He said nothing, just bent over her and wrapped his lips around her entire pussy, making her gasp. She let out a laugh then. He owed her. Payback. She understood now and she sighed and closed her eyes, letting herself enjoy it as she wrapped her legs around his shoulders and slipped her fingers in his hair. It surprised her a bit how good he was at it and she had a brief moment to wonder if he had looked it up or watched videos before she got lost in what he was doing.

His mouth was hot and his tongue nimble as he sucked her clit up in his lips and toyed with her. She moaned and arched her back, ignoring the discomfort of the hard metal bed under her.

When she came, he groaned audibly, excited by it. He moved up and kissed her passionately, half lost in need as he used his other hand to unbutton his pants. She had a split second to think it was too soon to go this far, but then he was plunging into her with another groan.

"Oh Kin," he whispered, his voice lost. "I have wanted you, wanted this, been dreaming of you like this! Oh god you feel good! Kinley!" he cried, shoving into her, his cock throbbing and shooting cum into her.

She had been lost in him for a moment, and it had felt amazing when he came, but she immediately panicked afterward.

"Condom next time," she panted.

He blinked in confusion, then realization hit him. "I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking about anything but you. I... I should have asked or... something." He moved and leaned next to her, pulling her close and kissing her again. "I am so glad to see you, Kin. I was afraid you were going to leave me behind with your busy life in the city. I wanted to come see you but you were always doing something. Mmm. Come on!" he said happily, getting up and helping her up.

Kinley laughed as he hurried to her car to open her door.

"Follow me!" he grinned, hurrying to his truck.

Kinley followed him all the way back to his little house and he jumped out to carry her bag for her, still grinning. His eyes were shining with joy and Kinley couldn't stop smiling either, her cheeks and jaw burning because she couldn't stop.

They spent the entire weekend in his house before he took her out to see the little village and introduce her to everyone. She blushed at first when he introduced her as the girl he was going to marry, but when she didn't tell him to stop, he began introducing her as his fiance. She gave him an exasperated look and he just grinned at her.

That night, he pulled her to the couch and held her close. "So, tomorrow you are calling back home, right? Telling them you are moving here. Marry'n a canuck."

"Why would I do that? No one here has asked me any such thing."

He laughed and hugged her closer. "You need askin'? It's not a forgone conclusion with you too? Alright then, Kin. Marry me. Stay here with me and be my wife. Have my kids."

Kinley blushed as she looked up at him, looking over his face.

His grin broadened. "Say yes. Move up here and let me spoil you. Or I will move to you. Would you rather that, Kin? You want to stay close to your home and your family?"

"I think I would. I like it here, but I am used to things back home. I don't know if I can deviate this far from my plans. I talked to my uncle, he said it wouldn't be hard for you to transition from a mounty to a police officer. If you wanted. Though when I told him what you did here, he said you might be more suited to a park ranger. He couldn't help with that, but he knows someone who could talk to you about it."

"Yeah? I can look into it. Come there and find something to do. I don't really care what I do as long as it's with you."

Kinley blushed again and smiled. "Ok."

"Is that a yes then?"

She laughed. "Yes, Todd. That's a yes."

He rolled her to her back and kissed her and they didn't leave his house again for two more days.