The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once we reach town, no signal out here. Station has a land line. It's not too much further Miss Kinley," he promised.

It seemed like an eternity to Kinley though, every bump and turn making her hurt. Even once they got there, it was just a small room with a desk and a phone. There was no way for her to sit in a chair comfortably so he laid out his coat and put her on her side on it as he began making calls.

After that, it was a lot of waiting with him working on getting the bracelets off. He finally brought a man in who did a lot of magnetic fishing and set him to work on them.

Kinley had no idea what the quiet old man did, but he had her free in under five minutes. She hugged him and sobbed and he patted her shoulder awkwardly as he turned bright red. He left in a hurry with a nod to the mounty.

Todd, the mounty, brought her clothes, then a hot coffee and let her curl up in the comfier desk chair while he sat in a metal folding chair.

He blushed every single time he looked at her and she wondered if he had been doing that since he first saw her. She had been in too much pain to be paying attention.

After another long hour, he finally spoke. "You need anything Miss Kinley? More coffee? Food?"

"Thank you, I am fine. Just tired and relieved it's over."

"I have called in some help to go after Mr Gates, he should be in hand soon."

"More mounties? How far are they?"

"Oh, no Miss. Locals. They will hold him till he is picked up and he'll be none the worse for wear. Forrest would be among them, he seemed upset over what he saw. He has a gentle nature, but I can't see any man getting past Forrest."

"The man who saved me?"

"Aye, Miss."

"I never asked his name," she said sadly.

"You were preoccupied, ta' be sure. Don't worry over it, Miss. Ya' have a man back in the states?"

"No, not really. I went on a date, but we hardly know each other. I focus more on work."

"Ya' work a lot, yeah?"

"Yes, I work with the police. Forensics."

"Oh, I know a few people who do that, though there isn't much call for it 'round here. Still. Wouldn't hurt to have another around, yeah? If you had a mind ta stay."

"It's nice enough up here, I am sure, but I have family and a job back home."

"Course," he blushed, looking at the wall. "Sure ya' don't need anything?"

"Another blanket? I am freezing."

"It's warm out!" he said in surprise, moving to feel her head.

"I'm used to a very different warm," she told him as he put his warm hand on her. "This weather is cool to me and I get cold easily."

"A bit of meat on them bones would help that," he managed with a pink cheeked smile. "Ya don't feel hot, so I'll take you at your word, Miss. I'll get you another blanket. Here," he offered, laying his jacket over her after taking it off the coat rack.

He left out the front door, but returned after a few minutes with a large, thick, hand sewn quilt.

"My Oma made me this," he told her as he wrapped it around her.

"Oma?"

"Grandmother."

"It's lovely. I like the colors and it's so heavy and warm."

"That's the down sewn in with the batting. She made it for a wedding present."

"You're married?"

"No, never happened. She took off down to Ontario, she wanted to be a singer. She's still working at a laundry from what I'm told," he shrugged.

"Was she pretty?" Kinley asked, looking him over again. He was handsome in an awkward sort of way. He looked like he had been given the uniform with the expectation that he would grow into it but he never had. He wasn't small, but he wasn't large either. Maybe less than average sized. He did look wiry though and able to hold his own. He was definitely very unsure of himself and it was a little cute and sweet how shy and off balance he was to be alone with a girl.

"She was, very. She also knew it though and liked to play games I didn't much care for. Tryin' ta make me jealous, ya know. Flirtin 'round, makin' eyes."

"That's too bad, sorry to hear it."

He shrugged. "We came up together, she was always that way. Did you have a man back in school?"

"I... was never a dater. I went on one date in my life and it put John, the guy who kidnapped me, over the edge. He had been stalking me since I got out of college. I thought he had backed off after the police arrested him, but he was just getting things ready."

"I'm sorry that happened to you. Do you want to talk about what happened? I mean, I know the American police will take your statement and take custody of him, but if you just need to talk."

"No thank you... I mean, he hurt me a few times, but he wasn't out to hurt me. He just wanted to force me to be happy with him. He raped me more than once, but..." she trailed off, not wanting to say that he had made sure she enjoyed it. "Mostly he was really intense and, I mean, he kidnapped me. Stole me from my home. Tased me, drugged me, raped me, hit me."

"That... doesn't sound like he was out to be nice to you, Miss," Todd said uncertainly.

"He wanted me to behave and I wouldn't. He wanted me to act a certain way, like we were this happy couple. If I..." she cut off as the door opened and John walked in.

He was livid, enraged. His eyes went to her and he started towards her, Todd jumping up to intercept him.

"You hold on here a minute!" Todd said sternly.

"This is all a misunderstanding! She is my wife and she is off her medication! She likes to play games and roleplay getting into trouble so I will spank her. It's a thing we do but she got carried away and took it too far! This isn't funny Kinley! There's a time for games and now is not the time! Get your ass up and get out here so we can go home! Tell this officer it is all a misunderstanding."

Kinley shook her head, her face white.

"I have the control pad in the car," John said darkly, his voice low. "I will use it."

"You will not threaten her or touch her!" Todd yelled.

Kinley was terrified. Todd didn't have a gun on him and John was a head taller than he was. John was literally out of his mind, he would do anything at this point. He had proven that by coming here.

"This is between my wife and I, you need to just step back!" John demanded.

"I am NOT your wife you crazy asshole! You kidnapped me and brought me here against my will!"

"Kinley!" he raged, starting to shove Todd to the side to get to her.

Todd dropped low and swept John's legs out from under him with a very fluid leg sweep, turning completely as he stood, then dropping back down with a knee on John's neck. "Sir, I suggest you comply and don't give me any trouble! Miss Kinley, could you get in that top left drawer and get me a set of those zip ties? Thank you. Sir, you just turn over here and don't make me have to hurt you. You try and fight and you won't come out of it pretty."

"This is a misunderstanding!" John yelled as Todd rolled him and zip tied his hands behind his back. "Kinley, my Sweet Girl, are you going to let him do this? You are going too far! Let's go back to the cabin and I will make you scream for me again! I will spank you like the willful girl you are and make you come for me again and again! Kinley, look at me!"

"John... I HATE you. Understand that. I hate you and I will never feel any different. I humored you until I could get away, that is all. I don't care how much of an honor you think you are giving me by deigning to care for me, I said no. My life is my own, not yours to control because you saw something you wanted! Get over it! Get over yourself. I am going to go home and you know what? I am going to go on another date with the 'neanderthal mouthbreather' and I might even fuck him," she seethed angrily.

John jerked in his restraints, his face going red.

Todd pulled him off the floor and led him to the back corner where there was a hard bench and a rail along the bottom, then cuffed his legs to it. He turned back to Kinley, moving closer warily. "Are you ok, Miss?"

"Fine," she snapped, glaring at John.

"I can move you just behind the building here, my house is right there."

"It's fine. I want to be here when they get here and arrest him."

"It might be some time, Miss. Give me a moment, I need to call this in," he told her, going back to his desk.

Kinley glanced at him, then turned back to John with another glare.

"Don't do this!" he whispered loudly. "We were amazing together! Didn't I make you feel good?"

"Sex isn't as important to me as it is to you, asshole! I don't care about an orgasm or saving myself for you or any of the shit you care about! You are a creep!" she hissed.

She turned away as Todd was hanging up. "You ok?" Todd asked her softly, looking her over.

She gave him a nod. "How much longer?"

"About two hours for my people to get here. Maybe six or eight for your people."

Kinley nodded, then an idea struck her as he looked her over again. "So we have time on our hands," she said with a small smile. "This is all you do? Sit in here like this?"

"Oh, no Miss. I am usually on patrol through the national park and around here. I am rarely here unless something like this happens."

"You can call me Kinley. Or Kin if you like, it's what my friends call me. Is there a place to eat near here, Todd? He will be fine here alone, right? Since he is cuffed?"

"Yeah, he should be. Uhh, there is a diner just down the main street."

"I know what you are doing, Kinley, and it won't work," John growled.

She turned to him. "No? You think sex means so much to me, John? It doesn't," she said, standing and laying the quilt over the chair. She went to Todd and climbed up on his lap as she took hold of his face and kissed him.

He took hold of her shoulders and kissed her back, quickly getting over his shock. "Miss?" he asked breathlessly as she pulled back.

She smiled at him and stroked his cheek. "Go with it, Todd," she whispered. "I am proving to him that sex isn't a marriage contract." She slid off his lap to the floor and began undoing his belt.

He went stiff and sat up, his hands gripping the chair under him fearfully. "Miss?!?" he whispered urgently.

She gave him a reassuring smile as she pulled his limp cock out of his pants, making him whimper slightly.

"KINLEY! Don't you DARE!" John yelled. "You won't sit for a week by the time I am done with you!" he raged, yanking on his bound hands.

She ignored John as she looked up at Todd, lowering her face to kiss his thick dick in her hand.

He let out a shaky breath, his eyes wide. They both knew there was no way he should be allowing this, but they also both knew there was no way he was going to stop her or say no. She had seen how he was looking at her. The way he had asked about a boyfriend and suggested she stay. She knew he wanted her.

She turned her head and took his soft cock in her mouth and it immediately began getting hard as he groaned. It grew thick and longer, thick enough she had trouble with her jaw cramping as she forced it further down her throat.

"K-kin..." he managed, then his cock throbbed and he shot hot cum deep into her throat.

She wanted to jerk back, but she moaned instead as if she loved it, swallowing and sucking and licking him clean.

He was panting and his trembling hands went to her face, lifting her up to kiss her again. "I... that... I... thank you. I don't know what to say," he half laughed nervously.

"Say that as soon as you are ready again you will lay me on this desk and fuck me."

His eyes widened and he swallowed hard. His eyes flickered to John for a moment, then right back to her. "I... yeah. Yeah, I can do that," he said, blushing furiously. He pulled her in close and kissed her again, a bit awkwardly but very passionately.

Kinley found herself actually enjoying it, how nice it felt. How gentle his hands were, how shy he was. She held his face and kissed him longer, harder, pressing her body to his and forgetting about John being there or anything other than the moment.

An anguished sound from the corner made both of them pull back, but they didn't look away from each other, staring at each other breathlessly. Kinley knew she should stop this, she had only begun this to prove a point to John, but...

John.

She looked over her shoulder and tears were streaming down his face as he grimaced and tried to get out of his hand restraints behind him. There was a pool of blood forming on the bench behind him and beside him.

Kinley let out a small yelp as Todd quickly got up and set her down gently before going to John. "Sir, you need to stop struggling! You have those so tight now they are cutting in!"

"Good! If I can't have her then I don't want to be alive! Death is better than seeing her with someone else! You don't deserve her! You don't know her like I do, you don't love her like I do! Kinley, PLEEEASE! I LOVE you! Can't you see how much I love you? How much I care for you and want to see you happy?"

"If you love someone you don't kidnap them and force them to be with you! You don't use a stun gun on them and drug them! You don't RAPE them and hit them! You want to see them happy even if it's not with you!"

"I swear to you, Kinley, if you don't stop all of this now and go home with me, I WILL kill myself. I will!"

"Good! Go for it! You act like I care! I'd love to do it myself you absolute creep!" she screamed at him.

Todd caught her shoulders and kept her from going to John and taking a swing at him. He eased her to the seat, then rolled the seat close to him as he picked up the phone and dialed. "I need a med team at the station, Rhonda... Cuts on his wrists, tryin' to fight out of his bonds... I won't cut him free till a team arrives, I am here alone with him and the girl he kidnapped... Yes, they are still here. Team is coming out of Montreal to get them... No, I didn't have to have anyone catch him, he came here looking for her... Alright Rhonda, give Don my best." He hung up and turned back to look down at Kinley. "You ok?"

"Fine," she managed, her cheeks pink. Her anger did dissolve away as she looked up at him and the way he was looking over in concern. His earnest brown eyes made her feel like he was a kind man and the real deal. His concern was genuine and not just rooted in his interest in her.

She looked down quickly, feeling her cheeks burning as her stomach fluttered. He reached out and took her hand and squeezed it gently. "You sure you don't want to wait somewhere else? My couch is real comfy and I have a TV and a huge selection of DVD's. Don't get internet out here or local TV, but I have a ton of movies. Some shows too."

"Any books?"

His face lit up. "Yeah! Yeah, the whole second bedroom is a library! Not sure I have much of what you might like, but I have a lot!"

"She likes fantasy and scifi," John said numbly. "Especially epic fantasy. She devours books. I know everything about her. Everything. I love her."

Kinley looked down and turned her face so that John couldn't see her as tears welled up. Why did she feel so bad suddenly? He was hurting so much, she couldn't help it.

Finally, she got up and went to him, grabbing a stack of napkins off the small coffee stand where the coffee pot sat unused. She separated them into half and sat next to John, wrapping his wrists and putting pressure on them so they would stop bleeding.

"I do love you, Kinley," he whispered.

Todd joined her and moved to the other side of John, helping to put pressure on the wounds. "You sure this is safe to do?" he asked Kinley.

"I don't think he will try and hurt me again," she answered softly. "And if I don't stop the bleeding, he may die. If he dies, he won't stand trial and go to jail. Get raped himself."

"Kinley... you loved it. You wanted more and more and you gave yourself to me! I never raped you."

"I told you no, asked you to stop and I played along so you would trust e and not hurt me again. What did you expect me to do, John? Let you tase me again? Leave me bound up in these cuffs? Drug me? I asked you not to and you did it anyway. Held me down and did what you wanted."

"You came. Multiple times."

"Doesn't mean I was willing, only means my body reacted to stimuli. Rape is rape, no matter what you think, John. I was never willing, I was only afraid for my life."

"I wouldn't have killed you, Kinley."

"Not on purpose maybe. A few more seconds with that taser and you could have stopped my heart."

"I knew what I was doing, I knew how long to hold it for a girl your size."

"And you are no doctor, the drugs could have killed me."

"I looked it up, the dosage, everything."

"And how many times would you have hit me again if I didn't act right? One hard blow would have snapped my neck."

"I never hit you that hard! Just enough to make you listen! Make you understand that you couldn't talk back and fight me!"

"And there is the matter of the rape itself. How many times a day would I have to endure your hands before I killed myself?"

"Kinley! You enjoyed it every time! Even the first time when you said no, you still came! It was amazing! Perfect even."

Kinley looked at Todd. "Is all of that enough for a confession of guilt? You would testify that he admitted to everything so he can't lie his way out of it again?"

John looked back at Todd in alarm as Todd nodded soberly.

Kinley got up and left John sitting there, going back to her chair to wrap up.

Todd stayed, but gave her a sorrowful look that told her he was aching for what she had gone through.

She found herself wondering what it would be like to stay here for a while. Get to know him better.

No! That wasn't in her plans! Not in her timeline!

Two men hurried in with bags and armbands on, though they were in normal clothes. They went to John, said hello to Todd and Todd moved quickly, cutting John's bonds.

John had been sitting there so lost and docile, no one expected him to move like he did, grabbing Todd's hand with the knife and jerking it across his wrist as hard and deep as he could.

The medics immediately tried to grab him and help him, but he curled into a ball on the floor, even with his bound feet and struggled to stay that way.

It wasn't until he got weak that they could pull his arm out and put pressure on it.

Kinley could only stare in horror as they worked on him. There was so much blood! He had already lost some, but the floor was a pool of it and the medics knelt in it, soaking their jeans. All of them, Todd too, their hands were bloody trying to hold John down and keep him from bleeding out.

Once John passed out, Todd jumped up and ran to the phone, calling in several people. One was a woman who hurriedly led Kinley out of the building and sat her down in a booth at a little diner.

Kinley didn't hear her ask if she wanted food or something to drink, she stared at the table. After a moment, she realized she still had the quilt wrapped around her and she hugged it closer, then broke down crying.

The woman was there in seconds, hugging her and whispering to her, rocking her. Kinley didn't know her, but she didn't care. Sse allowed the comfort and sobbed into the woman's shoulder.

An hour later, Todd came in. He was clean, in clean clothes and his hair was still wet from a shower as he hurried to her and pulled her close, taking the woman's spot on the bench.

"Kin? Are you ok? I am so sorry you had to see that!"

"Is he dead?"

"No, they have him stabilized. He is weak and his heart rate is low, but they called in a medevac to transport him to a hospital for a blood transfusion. Can you look at me, Kin? This isn't your fault, none of it. Even if something happens and he doesn't live, what he did to you is heinous. Don't be..."

"No, no Todd, it isn't that. I might be a little upset if he died, but I am overwhelmed because I know it is over. He has been stalking me for years. He came at me once and lied his way out of it and I was afraid of him for so long. Then this. I am just glad to know it will never happen again and he will be prosecuted this time. Even if he dies, I know I will be safe. I don't blame myself, this was all his choice. Still... part of me feels bad for him. He isn't in his right mind."