The Professor

Story Info
A female college student goes after the man of her desires.
3k words
4.61
13.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers

This is the first new piece of erotica I've written in 15 years. I hope you enjoy it.

______________________

It came as no surprise that the university selected me to teach the brand new "Introduction to Erotic Writing" class. Having such a course was risky, even for a private university, but being the low man on the totem pole, it came as no surprise that I was the guinea pig selected to teach the class. The fact that most of my colleagues were a bunch of stodgy old men made it practical, as well.

I've always been very open-minded to erotica, so it wasn't with total trepidation that I agreed to take on the challenge. Of course, I also knew that I would be the fall guy if things went poorly.

The class held 30 students and it came as no shock that males filled 25 of the spots. A few weeks in, I was enjoying teaching the class and interacting with the students. But, the same couldn't be said as far as reviewing some of the papers they turned in.

That was especially true of the papers written by the hormone-fueled guys that dominated the majority of the pupils. It felt like many of the students lifted the scripts from random porn movies they watched to create so many of their works.

Every guy's cock was at least eight inches long and 4 inches wide. Every female protagonist had 38DD breasts and would visibly show her man's cum in her mouth before swallowing it. Talk about tools, junk, "my pee hole" (seriously?), three-gallon cumshots, getting post-sex erections five times in 10 minutes, etc., got monotonous. Thankfully, there were exceptions.

The five women in the class were far better writers and far more mature than their male counterparts, although that didn't take too much to accomplish. The women included Haley Silver, who would often stare at me while slowly licking or sucking on her pen.

The best writer by far though was Carrie Taylor. She was a quiet, intelligent sophomore, who wasn't a flashy dresser; she didn't try to draw attention to herself, but clearly she had more thoughts going on behind her magnificent blue eyes.

Her stories were a mix of fantasy, hope, romance and never even bordered on the edge of the ridiculous. She was a pleasure to teach.

After a particularly long day of teaching and supervising the school's digital newspaper, I sat in my office eating a sandwich and grading the latest erotic assignment.

I simply read them in the order that the students submitted them. This meant I first waded through 15 examples of repetitive crap, before I finally came upon something worthwhile. In this case, it was Miss Taylor's latest tale, "The Professor". At last, something to look forward to.

The Professor by Carrie Taylor

My social life in high school was pretty much non-existent. I didn't kiss a boy until the summer after my senior year in high school and I lost my virginity to some drunken frat-bro as a freshman in college. It helped immensely that I was drunk too.

College life for me was wake up, eat breakfast, go to classes, eat lunch, do homework, eat dinner, then mess around on my phone or watch TV, and go to sleep. Occasionally, I would go to the movies with some friends, but pretty much every day was lather, rinse, and repeat.

That is until my sophomore year and my "Creative Writing" course. Professor Morton greeted each of the students as they entered his classroom on the first day of the semester. He fist-bumped, high-fived, shook hands, and welcomed everyone with a winning smile and a few words of encouragement.

I stepped forward through the doorway and my eyes locked on his. I felt an electricity go through my body like I had never known before. My throat went instantly dry as I stared deeply into his beautiful dark brown eyes. When he took my hand, I completely froze in place and couldn't hear anything he said.

Finally, some stupid frat asshole pushed me, literally into the Professor's waiting arms.

"I've got you. Are you okay?" he said with concern in his voice.

"Ye...Yes," I stammered.

"All right then. Find yourself a seat."

I managed to nod in agreement and quickly found an open spot, front and center. I had barely known this person for two minutes and already I could feel my panties getting wet.

Within a short amount of time, I had a new daily routine. Wake up, masturbate, eat breakfast, masturbate, go to classes, each lunch, masturbate, do homework, eat dinner, masturbate, and fall asleep.

I used whatever instruments I could to probe my inner sanctum. Every scenario in my mind was somehow having sex with the Professor. It didn't matter if it was oral sex or intercourse, in any position or physical location.

My fingers were my number one go to. I was constantly ramming them in my pussy, imaging they were the Professor's cock. When I was done, I would lick and suck the juices off my fingers as if it were the cum from his cock. Sometimes, a vibrator or a dildo were my "weapons" of choice and I would clean them off in the same manner. I started to look at cucumbers and squash in a whole new light, but thought better of it.

My grades began to suffer in my other classes, but I received A's on all of my "Creative Writing" assignments. The Professor was noticing me for my writing. Now I needed him to notice me for my face and body.

I spent what little money I had on a salon makeover and some new clothes. I was going to have to get a part-time job to supplement the monthly stipend my parents sent me. It was a pain in the ass, but I knew it was well worth it if I could seduce the Professor.

One Saturday, I had my hair styled, with highlights added. I bought a dress and some new blouses that would have far more buttons open than was normally the case. Makeup, which I rarely wore, became a regular part of my daily routine as well as the application of hot red lipstick.

A month into the class, it finally happened. "Miss Taylor, you're dressed to the nines today. Is there a special event you'll be attending later?"

For a moment, I wasn't sure he was talking to me. "Oh, me; yes, I'm Miss Taylor, right. Um, no particular reason... I just felt like dressing up today." I smiled, but inside I was dying of embarrassment over my awkwardness.

"Well no matter the reason, you look very nice," he said and smiled back.

"Thank you." I felt somewhat relieved, but my skin felt warm, and oh my God, I was so wet.

Over the next couple of weeks my clothes became more daring. I showed more cleavage and sat in a manner that allowed the Professor to see my new lace panties. Sometimes I left my bra and/or panties in my dorm room.

Things seemed to be working. I noticed him looking over my way more frequently. Sometimes he outright stared at me. I felt ready for the next step in my plan of action.

I knew the Professor usually worked late on Tuesday's nights in his office. Around 7 pm, I took that next step. My evening started with a hot steamy shower that included shaving off the small remnant of pubic hair I had, leaving my pussy smooth and totally accessible. You can bet I tried it out immediately, using my fingers to cum twice in the shower.

Once I blew dry my hair, I put on my makeup, earrings, a belly chain, hot red nail polish to match my lipstick, and a pair of new red fuck-me stilettos. I grabbed my knee-length raincoat and started my 10-minute walk to the Baldwin Building. It was a typical red-brick college building, covered in ivy. And, it housed the work-home of the Professor. I was nervous and my...

Holy shit. How could I not see it? The Professor is me. I snapped out of the months-long daze I was in. Everything Carrie talked about in her paper was in reference to me. It wasn't an egotistical thought, but fact. She had started dressing much more noticeably in my class. She looked and carried herself in a much sexier manner, and I caught myself staring at her more often.

I found myself getting hard in class watching her suck on her pen ala Miss Silver, run her hands gently across her cleavage, and though she crossed her legs, she left enough of an opening to see between her legs and a barely-there pair of panties. There were times I could feel precum dampening my boxers and there were situations where I had to wait for things to settle down before I stood up in the classroom. And, over time, the assignments she turned in had become raunchier. I didn't know how I was going to deal with the situation, but for now I continued to read her latest submission.

I was nervous and my heart felt like it was racing as I passed through the main entrance. I walked up to the steps to the second floor, the sound of my heels hitting the tile echoed off of the walls. I opened the door and headed towards his office. As I neared, I could see a light shining through the frosted glass. I knocked lightly on the door. I could see the silhouette of the Professor sitting at his desk. He didn't react, so I knocked a little louder.

I heard something, but was so distracted that it took a minute before I realized someone had knocked on my office door. I continued to stare at the paper in front of me, but said, "Come in."

As my mind was processing/still reeling from what I was reading, I realized someone had entered my office. I turned to see Carrie had entered my office. My mouth dropped open as I looked down at the paper and back at her. In that instant she unfastened her raincoat and let it slip off her shoulders to the floor.

She stood before me, totally naked, wearing just a pair of four or five inch red stilettos and a gold belly chain. Her nipples were hard and the lips of her pussy were glistening. I'd never seen a woman look so hot.

"Good evening, Mr. Collins. I hope you don't mind the interruption," she said through her incredibly sexy mouth.

My cock was straining to burst through my boxers and slacks. "No, not at all, Miss Taylor."

"Given the circumstances, just Carrie will suffice." With that said Carrie walked towards me and sat on the edge of my desk. She grabbed my tie and pulled me closer to her. She lifted one leg at a time and rested them on my shoulders, giving me full access to her bald pussy.

I quickly buried my face between her legs, tonguing her lips as I slid two fingers into her extraordinarily wet muff. She wrapped her legs around my neck to push my face even further into her pussy. My God, she was wet.

It didn't take long before her first orgasm slammed her body. "Oh fuck, yes. Don't stop!" she screamed. I had no intention of doing so. My tongue played with/tortured her clit, while I began fucking her with my fingers. I used my opposite hands to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples.

Carrie began to moan louder and louder and she placed her hand on top of mine as it squeezed her right breast. She ran her other hand over her left breast, squeezing and tugging on her nipple. Her ass started to lift off the table as she came closer to another orgasm.

The second time around her body convulsed and what came next I wasn't prepared for. She squirted what seemed like a gallon of her juices all over my mouth, face, shirt, and tie. I could feel her liquid running down the inside of my shirt on to my chest and stomach. She finally lay back down on my desk, completely spent. Her breasts rose and fell quickly as she attempted to regain her breath.

With the lack of anything else handy, I started wiping my face with the sleeves of my dress shirt. I kicked off my shoes and started to unbutton my shirt when, Carrie quickly rose up from the desk and excitedly said "No. That's not how it goes!" My expression must have been one of confusion, because I was confused.

Carrie quickly undid my tie and pulled it over my head. Then wasting no time, she ripped open my shirt, sending buttons flying everywhere. Finally, she grabbed the base of my undershirt and pulled it up over my head and over my arms.

I grabbed her tightly and pulled her mouth towards mine. She moaned into my mouth as she tasted herself on my lips and tongue. She reached down and grabbed my hardened cock through my pants, squeezing out precum in the process.

She kissed her way down my chest, and tongued and gently bit my nipples. She hesitated momentarily to open my belt and zipper and I lifted myself off the chair so she could pull my pants and boxers down. She then grabbed my already aching cock and gave a good squeeze. The head and shaft turned darker shades of red and purple.

Carrie licked the precum off the top and immediately shoved half my cock down her throat. I threw me head back and groaned in ecstasy. I put my left hand on the side of her and steadied myself my grabbing the arm of the chair with my right hand.

There was no hiding the fact that at that rate of speed I wasn't going to last long. Carrie must have sensed it too because she slowed her pace and let my cock fall out of her mouth. She began to suck and lick my balls while she ran her hands across my chest and stomach. Her tongue made its way slowly up and down the length of my shaft before she swallowed me again. This time she inhaled all of me, something no one had ever done before.

After bobbing up and down a few times, she slowly let me cock out of her mouth inch by inch, making eye contact with me. "Put this in me now, Professor."

I bent down and grabbed her under the ass and lifted her up to my lap. She steadied herself as I lowered her down until my cock entered her incredibly wet and tight opening. We moaned simultaneously until her pussy bottomed out on my cock.

She started to slowly grind her hips while my mouth went to work on her nipples. I licked, sucked, bit, tugged, and tortured them with my lips and teeth. Carrie squealed, screamed, and moaned with delight.

After the way she blew my cock I knew it was going to be too long before I came. I started thrusting hard and faster. The sound of our bodies smacking together echoed off the walls of the office. Carrie experienced another explosive orgasm, showering my stomach and cock with her juices. It put me over the edge.

I grunted as my cock finally got its release, shooting streams of cum into Carrie's pussy. I almost felt dizzy from the surge of energy leaving my body. I collapsed on her shoulder, our heads nuzzled together as we both smiled.

Our smiles became laughs when I said, "Wow!" and she replied, "Oh yea!"

After about five minutes, I sat back in my chair, with Carrie sitting sideways on my lap. "I didn't take you for a gusher," I said with a slight chuckle. Carrie turned beat red, immediately making me regret my words.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean anything by it."

"It's not that," she said and her eyes started to tear up.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Okay."

"This only the second time I've ever had sex."

"Get out of here." Again I regretted my words as Carrie glared back at me. "Wait, I didn't mean anything bad by it. It's just that I've had my fair share of sex and this was the best sex I ever had."

Carrie's glare turned into a beaming smile. "Do you really mean it?"

"Absolutely. I have never cum so hard in my life."

Carrie giggled and said, "Truth be told, I didn't know I was a gusher." We both laughed and kissed and hugged and caressed. Finally I broke the silence.

"So, where do we go from here?"

What do you mean?"

"I've never had sex with one of my students before and never with someone nearly half my age."

"Does either matter to you?"

"I honestly don't know."

"Then for now, how about we just live in the moment, because I'm not done with you yet." With that, Carrie slid down my body and used her hand and tongue to get me hard again.

She was in no hurry this time. She lovingly caressed, licked, and teased my cock. She edged the bulging head, bringing me close to an orgasm and then backed off again. I was in ecstasy and agony all at once. Her tongue and mouth drove me crazy until a spasm tore through my body and I ejaculated again and again into Carrie's mouth and down her throat.

She remained on her knees until she completely cleaned me up, ingesting every bit of my cum my body produced.

When I caught my breath I said, "You're right. Living in the moment rules!" We both laughed and Carrie crawled back into my lap and put her arms around my neck. We stared into each other's eyes for several minutes, without a word exchanged between us. Carrie finally broke the silence.

"You don't need to read the rest of my paper. This is pretty much how it went after I entered the Professor's office. Also, um, I think I came all over it."

We howled with laughter and kissed again. Soon, we got dressed and drove to my apartment for the first of many nights living in the now.

jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers