All Comments on 'The Professor and the Boys Ch. 02'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Raunchy

Hairy heaven! I always ogled Mcdermott Brown in the showers at school. Dark & hairy all over his chest belly crotch and arse. He was upper sixth grade while I was just reaching 14. I used to wank off to his image and praying that I developed a hairy bod like him - the only time I've ever prayed for myself!!! It worked. Although blond on my head, my chest abs, groin legs and arse are covered in dark blond hairy that goes even darker when wet. My head hair has gone prematurely platinum white but my beard and the rest has maintained it's colour. I rather like the contrast and it seems to draw a lot of attention!!! I call it the Pictish gene after a very sexy archaeologist in Scotland studying the remains of the Picts.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
ENJOYABE READ

Nice hot story of younger and older, having fun together.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
Hot sorry

Can I find my special someone like that?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Developed Story

I enjoyed reading this story and so did my body parts. I, too, love a hairy man and you really played that up. I could actually taste your words and they were yummy and that flavor will remain with me for very long time. I have enjoyed many experiences that you related and all of them bring a big smile to my face. Thanks for sharing and writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...