The Professors Pt. 02

Story Info
Grace is trying so hard to be a good girl…
1.1k words
4
8.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived back at my hall of residence frustratingly restless and turned on beyond belief. It occurred to me that maybe Tom was just toying with me, giving me a taste of my own medicine for shamelessly coming on to him. He didn't actually do anything, but his insinuation was clear... wasn't it?

The hungry look in his eyes, the self-assured smirk on his lips like he relished the effect he had on me, the talk of disciplining me...

Fuck... I could feel the heat rising in my body as images ran through your head of him roughly bending me over his desk and tearing at the thin lace of my panties.

The wicked thoughts plagued me for the rest of the day. I tried to distract myself by pulling my textbooks off the shelf and flicking through them. I had two days until my coursework was due and I imagined submitting a polished and praise-worthy essay that would make Tom proud. The more I thought about it, the more fired up I got and within five minutes I'd set myself up at my desk, large cup of coffee in hand, laptop open, raring to go. I'd not actually felt this motivated for a long time and I needed to take full advantage of it.

Three hours and five cups of coffee later I finally stopped to catch my breath. I'd produced what felt like one of the best pieces of coursework I'd ever done and a glow of satisfaction filled me as I imagined Tom reading it through with admiration of my talents that so far had been hidden through my slacking.

"Grace, there's a few of us heading down to the Union tonight, you coming? Just a few drinks, nothing too heavy..."

Lizzie's voice called from the doorway and I turned to her. I knew I shouldn't go. I was only just starting to feel human again after my indulgences the previous night.

But since when did I ever do the right thing?

* * * * *

Two hours later me and Lizzie were downing sambuca shots like they were going out of fashion and whirling each other around on the dance floor until we were feeling giddy. I told myself I deserved to just let loose after working so hard on my assignment. One of Lizzie's friends from her Chemistry course tried to hit on me but I turned him down. He was good-looking and friendly enough, but he was just lacking something...

Basically he wasn't Professor Murphy...

Try as I might I just couldn't get Tom out of my head. I arrived back at my hall a few hours later, an unsteady, stumbling mess, head still spinning with thoughts of him. I wondered what he was doing right then. He was probably still up burning the midnight oil marking assignments. I remembered him commenting before in class about how he struggled to sleep and often worked well into the early hours most nights.

Maybe I should just go ahead and submit my assignment now. He'd be even more impressed that it was in a whole day early.

I logged on, and it took me four attempts to key in the correct password in my tipsy state. I cursed out loud but then started giggling when I spotted another document pinned on my desktop.

Last week I'd had a particularly engaging lecture with my favourite professor, but for all the improper reasons. He was wearing a blue shirt that made his ocean eyes look even more striking than usual and every time he'd turned to annotate something on the whiteboard his tight trousers hugged the contours of his perfect ass just right. I'd spent the whole two hours drinking him in, creating fantasies in my head, each one wilder and more salacious than the last until I was squirming in my seat.

As soon as I'd got back to my room I'd been inspired to work on something that definitely wasn't coursework. I always used to love writing fiction as a hobby in my spare time growing up, but it wasn't something I'd done for years. All of a sudden I was filled with inspiration as I'd opened up a blank document and started to type...

The words had flowed out of me on to the screen with more ease than they ever had for any history assignment. The finished article wasn't particularly professional and certainly not very eloquent, but that didn't matter since it was never going to see the light of day. This was for my eyes only, a personal account of my darkest desires and most wanton fantasies featuring Professor Murphy in the starring role and me as his leading lady.

I opened up the document now, feeling the flush of heat rise to my cheeks first and then steadily travel down between my thighs as I re-read detailed descriptions of all manner of sexual acts I'd fantasised about and then brought to life on the screen.

Maybe I should have signed up for the BA English with Creative Writing degree instead.

"Grace! Where did you disappear off to?" Lizzie's shrill tone sounded, making me jump out of my seat. "I thought maybe you'd pulled Gavin... Hold on... you're not doing coursework are you? Now? At this time of night when you're half-cut?"

She narrowed her eyes at the screen and I quickly closed the document down, flustered, turning to her red-faced and guilty like I'd been caught out doing something illicit. Not that she probably would have noticed. She was having a hard enough time keeping herself upright in her skyscraper stilettos to worry about what I was up to.

"No... of course not! Well I'm not actually doing it, I finished it earlier and I just thought I'd submit it... you know... get it in early for a change!"

I turned back and quickly attached my essay to an email, hurriedly typed in a quick message to Tom and then pressed 'SEND'.

Shit... did I mistakenly put a X at the end of the email in my haste to get it posted? I cursed under my breath but instantly dismissed it. A simple slip up like that was nothing compared to my sleazy proposition the night before, or the encounter in the lecture room earlier. I shut my laptop down, turning away from it whilst Lizzie teased me about how I never got work in on time and how Professor Murphy would be in for a real shock.

Turns out he definitely would be in for a shock, but for a very different reason than my unusual punctuality...

To be continued...