The Professors Pt. 04

Story Info
Grace finds out that bad girls don’t get rewarded…
3.1k words
4.24
8.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was wrong. So wrong. He was supposed to be my lecturer, a mentor. Someone to guide me through university and inspire me to do great things. A role model even.

Yet here he was, pushing me up against his desk, whispering hot and heavy into my ear about how he wanted to fuck me, his body pressed into mine in a way that made me almost forget how to take a breath.

All of a sudden the boys that I'd been playing around with... and that's all they really were... boys... fell short on every mark. My cheating boyfriend who'd cared more about sinking pints down the Union on a Saturday night and flirting with anything in a skirt... The tedious suitors who'd smile and give me compliments in the hope of a sloppy snog and a quick grope at the end of the night on the dance floor... They weren't what I wanted, and certainly not what I needed.

"What I really wanna know Grace... is where did this attitude come from? And what are we gonna do about it?"

As he spoke I felt his fingertips skim the top of my thigh, playing with the hem of my too-short skirt, catching it and lifting it slightly.

"I'm not going to tolerate it. Do you understand?"

His voice came with an edge that resonated in my core, a simmering ember which flooded my whole body with heat.

"Yes," I uttered, a gasp bursting from me as his cool fingers connected with the skin of my upper thigh.

"Yes... what?"

"Yes... Sir..."

I added a touch of insolence to my words, meant to provoke as I pushed my hips back into his and heard his breath catch, felt him press into me even harder. The momentum forced me forward and I shot out my hands, fingers planted on the desk. I was playing a dangerous game, balancing on the precipice, daring him to tip over the edge, tempting him to break his control.

I felt him tense behind me a second before the pressure of his body disappeared. Dismayed, I quickly righted myself and turned around.

He stood close enough to touch but clearly trying to create some distance, a conflict of frustration and hunger etched on his features. His voice came sharp as he shook his head, his arms folded across his chest in a defensive pose.

"Fuck... I don't know what I was thinking. We can't do this. If someone found out I'd be fired... there'd be a disciplinary. My reputation would be ruined. I'd never teach again."

Disappointment flooded me. Why would he summon me here to his office if he didn't want to do all those things to me that he'd just admitted fantasising about? He obviously needed persuading.

And it just so happened that I was very persuasive.

I took a small step towards him, closing the gap, reaching out a hand towards him. "But you said..."

He caught hold of my wrist in a tight grip, instantly stilling me, his eyes flashing dangerously. "I don't care what I said. I must have been out of my mind to even consider this. It can't happen. There's too much at stake here. You'd never graduate... is that really what you want?"

He looked resolute but that didn't deter me. Behind the determination the lust still simmered, that was plain to see. It roiled beneath his cool exterior, blazing hot, like a volcano ready to erupt. There were hidden depths to Tom, I just knew it. Depths that I so desperately wanted to plumb. A dark side that would be unleashed if I only knew which buttons to push.

"You know what I want Sir..."

I looked up at him through my lashes, devilishly tempting, a smile on my lips, testing him. His eyes hardened as his grip tightened around my wrist, the harsh pressure only fanning the flames of my desire as I imagined him pinning both of my hands above my head in the same fashion whilst he fucked me roughly up against the wall of his office.

"You're playing with fire," he warned.

I just looked back at him, catching my bottom lip between my teeth before I released it with a smirk. "Maybe I like it hot..."

He held my gaze, his mouth a hard line, his fingers flexing around my wrist. It looked like he was going to speak but then he thought better of it, releasing me like he was dropping a hot coal, curses muttered under his breath.

He looked angry, at war with himself. I could tell he wanted me but he was holding back. Like he'd said, he was trying to be professional. Trying to do the right thing. But I wasn't giving up that easily. The kindling was ready... I just had to light the touch paper.

I stepped back until I felt the desk hit the back of my thighs, planting my hands on the edge and boosting myself up, my legs dangling beneath me. I looked down at the floor fleetingly, hanging my head a little.

"I'm sorry, maybe I got a little confused. I thought I was in trouble see. I thought you were going to teach me how to behave?"

Tom looked back at me, trying to keep a neutral expression even though I could plainly see the turmoil flickering across his countenance. I could see his eyes darkening, I felt a shift in the air as I ground his resistance down.

"I'm warning you. Do I look like I'm messing around? Do I look like I won't punish you?"

This was good. Time to turn things up a notch. I placed my hands on my thighs, moving them slowly upwards, the hem of my skirt riding up. I fixed Tom with my purest little-girl-lost look, eyes wide, a petulant pout on my lips.

"That's just the thing Sir... you keep on promising me but it's just not happening."

I took a deep breath, watching his reaction as my skirt rose higher and higher, spreading my legs as I did, affording Tom a glimpse of my black lace panties. I stopped just short of indecency, my hands resting atop my thighs, waiting.

But Tom didn't come to me. He reached out for the chair he'd pushed away earlier instead, pulling it to him and sitting down facing me, his eyes fixed firmly on the tempting sight between my legs as he spoke.

"Don't stop. Maybe I need to see just how much of a bad girl you really are. Why don't you show me, huh?"

A slow smirk started to spread across his lips as he lent back in the chair, a casual pose with his head cocked back. I wasn't expecting this, I was expecting him to pounce on me, tear at my clothes, ravage me. I thought he'd lose control. But as I was coming to realise, for Tom the thrill was all about being in control. That's what got him off. He was testing me.

"Sir?" I began, hearing the uncertainty in my voice, my fingers twitching on the hem of my skirt as I wavered, unsure what to do next.

He just looked right back at me, a challenge in his eyes, his fingers drumming a soundless beat on his splayed thighs, waiting...

"Well? Go on then... I'm waiting. Show me."

I swallowed hard, willing my breathing to calm, gripping the hem of my skirt and sliding it even further up until it was bunched up around my thighs, completely exposing me. A scarlet flush rose up my body and stained my cheeks. Tom's eyes roamed hungrily over me, brimming with lust.

"Does it make you nervous when I stare?"

"No," I countered quickly, too quickly. Trying to hide the fact that my heart was pounding against my rib cage and my hands were trembling. But I wasn't backing down. I was going to see this through.

"Show me then..."

I was breathing heavily now, every part of my body feeling hot as the fingers of one hand tracked slowly across my inner thigh, catching on the fabric of the edge of my panties. I paused for a second, faltering until I saw the fire in Tom's eyes, urging me on. I reached down, a solitary fingertip brushing lightly over my sweet spot, a tiny whimper escaping my lips as I realised exactly how turned on I was.

"Fuck..." Tom muttered under his breath, his eyes hooded, his lips slightly parted. He couldn't take his eyes off me as I took a deep, shaky breath, tipping my head back and starting to slowly circle my clit over the thin lace, my eyes fluttering shut as a tremor shot through my body.

I couldn't quite believe what I was doing on my Professor's desk, legs spread for him, pleasuring myself whilst he watched on. Fire burnt on my cheeks and raged in my core as I opened up my eyes and saw the predatory glimmer in Tom's, his pupils blown wide, his mouth agape.

"You are a bad girl aren't you? Tell me... is this what you do when you think of me?"

"Yes," I breathed, squirming with my confession and the way my caresses made me feel, the way that Tom watching me like this made me feel simultaneously vulnerable and powerful.

"So bad..."

He tutted quietly, teasingly, slowly shaking his head.

Adrenaline was coursing through me, heightening all of my senses, pressure building in my core as my fingertip pressed more insistently over the damp fabric. I imagined that it was Tom's fingers caressing me instead, inching me towards my peak.

He shifted in his seat and I paused, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

His voice was smooth, rich and deep with a bite that turned my insides to jelly.

"No Sir," I replied immediately, resuming my ministrations under his watchful eye.

"Now... I want you to tell me what you want. I want to hear you say it. Tell me... tell me what you've been fantasising about."

My cheeks were aflame, the wild thoughts that I'd been imagining running through my head, arousing me even more.

"I want you... please... please Sir... I want... I want you to fuck me."

The words slipped out of me hurriedly, desperate sounding, but I couldn't help it. I was desperate. My whole body was pulsing, yearning for his touch.

But still he didn't come to me, he just shifted again in his seat, his eyes blazing as he considered my plea. He raised a hand to rest on his chin as he tipped his head further back, one eyebrow slightly raised as he watched me intently, his smile widening in satisfaction. He was fully enjoying my need, drinking it in, seeing how far I was willing to take  this.

"Oh Grace, you never learn, do you? You always want the reward without putting in the work. The good grades with minimum effort. The prize without the performance.... Well, not this time. I'm gonna need you to work a bit harder for me. Do you think you can do that?"

I paused, my mouth dry as I sucked in a breath, my tongue darting out to wet my lips.

Could I do this? I already knew the answer to that.

"Uh-huh..."

He didn't respond, just nodded his head, urging me to carry on, satisfied with the power he held over me. The fact that he could have asked me to do anything at that precise moment and I would have complied without hesitation.

He wanted a show? Well... I'd give him one.

I fixed him with a steady stare, my nerves still bristling but beginning to melt away as I felt my confidence rising. My fingers moved across the lace, deftly hooking underneath and moving it aside. Tom swallowed hard, his breathing deepening.

I could already feel how wet I was before my fingertips slipped down through my folds and my whole body shuddered as I inched a solitary finger inside. I locked my gaze with Tom, satisfied to see his face flushing and his hands clenching around his thighs. I sighed as I plunged my finger into my tight heat before sliding it upwards, moving it smoothly over my clit, spreading the slick of my arousal. It felt so good that I couldn't help the urgent moans that fell from my lips from the sensation. I circled my clit, slowly and precisely, the pressure sending shivers through me, my legs spread as wide as they'd go, trembling against the wooden desk.

I was so close now, teetering on the edge. I looked at Tom with pleading eyes, trying to discern whether he'd leave me like this, working myself up to a point of no return until I fell completely apart with him watching on. A shuddering, whimpering mess before he'd even touched me. The thought filled me with shame but aroused me more than I cared to admit.

"Please Sir..."

My words trailed off into a drawn out sigh. I could feel the tight white knot of pleasure in my core beginning to unfurl. I closed my eyes, ready to let go...

That was when I heard the sound of his chair scraping on the carpeted flooring and my eyes flicked open in an instant. He closed the small gap between us in just a few long strides, his eyes like steely gems burning into me. He reached a hand down between my thighs, once again gripping my wrist, his fingers curled tight as a vice as he firmly pulled my hand away.

I gasped, feeling cheated, my whole body aching for a release as he pulled my hand upwards, thrusting my glistening fingers into my face.

"Baby, look at the mess you're making."

I looked past my hand at Tom's face, watched the slow, sly smile growing on his lips just before he spoke.

"What? You didn't really think I was going to let you come did you? Bad girls don't get rewarded, you should know that by now."

"But..." I began but my words were cut off as he pulled my hand towards him, his tongue darting out to lick at my fingers. He did it slowly, watching me intently as he licked my fingers clean, a wicked glint in his eye that made my stomach flip and my cheeks burn.

It wasn't often that I was lost for words, but I was speechless now, watching on whilst he savoured the taste of me, humming in approval as he finally pulled away.

"Fucking delicious... just as I expected..."

I squirmed before him, my whole body aflame, my mind scrambling for an appropriate response to this situation which had escalated wildly, a teasing glimpse into whatever wild encounters might follow on from this.

"What's up Grace? Cat got your tongue? You normally have a smart comment for every occasion..."

He released my hand and stepped back, regarding my flustered state with amusement. I quickly smoothed down my skirt, swinging my legs closed and pressing them firmly together. The need still throbbed between my legs but I knew he wouldn't sate it. This was my punishment for my bad attitude and my tardiness, my inability to follow the rules and conform.

But now those rules had been set, and it was up to me to make a move.

"What... what if..." I began, stuttering, trying to find the right words. "What if... I was good? What then?"

He just smiled, sultry and mysterious. "Why don't you try it and find out?"

The loud rapping on Tom's office door was sharp and urgent enough to make me jump. I hopped down off the desk in an instant, faltering slightly on my still shaky legs.

"Fuck," Tom cursed sharply, his eyes darting between me and the door, his hands pulling at his clothing, adjusting his trousers where I could clearly see the prominent bulge of his arousal.

"Who is it?" He called loudly, then he turned to me, his voice dropping to a quiet hiss. "Not a word... okay?"

"Of course," I nodded quickly, pulling my skirt down my thighs, trying to stretch the flimsy material to a more respectable level which was practically impossible for the skimpy garment.

The deep male voice came through the door as I tried to gain my composure, stooping to pick up my discarded bag from the floor.

"Tom? It's Nick, are you free to talk about those exam papers for second-marking? I saw you had some free time in your diary."

Tom quickly crossed the office, pulling out the chair behind his desk and taking a seat, just in time as his office door suddenly swung open.

It was Professor Brooks, fellow faculty member and lecturer. He took a step into the office but then paused when he saw me, his eyes slipping down to take in my skimpy attire for a fleeting second before he looked quickly away, then across at Tom. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had company. I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"No, no, don't worry. Come on in Nick. Grace was just leaving... weren't you Grace?"

Tom spoke quickly and warmly, his typical professional and friendly demeanour returned. You wouldn't have guessed that just five minutes before he was commanding me to pleasure myself right there on his desk whilst he watched on. I glanced down at the desk then up at him, my heart thumping wildly at the thought, the feel of the wetness between my legs a reminder of how I'd been pushed to the brink but denied my fulfilment. I still ached.

"Errr... yeah... yeah sure," I uttered, quickly shouldering my bag. "Thanks Sir... errr Tom."

"No problem," he smiled at me easily, an open smile that masked the darkness of his earlier hunger. "I think we've covered everything we need to... for now anyway. Don't forget what we discussed." He paused, his voice taking a stern tone which made me shift where I stood, pressing my thighs together. "And I'll be expecting that assignment submitted by the deadline tomorrow, okay? If not I'm afraid I'm going to have to take this further. There will be repercussions."

"Of course... I'll do it right away. In fact I'll do it as soon as I get back to my hall."

He nodded, his eyes still simmering with a hidden threat of a promise just for me, my pulse quickening at the thought of what my reward might be... or my punishment if I didn't comply.

I quickly crossed to the door as Professor Brooks moved aside, opening it quickly and stepping through, letting out a huge shaky exhale as I closed it behind me.