The Professors Pt. 09

Story Info
Grace learns a lesson in restraint...
3.3k words
4.65
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cheeks were scarlet as I took a seat at my desk, glancing around at my fellow class mates nervously like they might somehow realise what was going on.

"Alright Grace?" Ben nodded at me, grinning in a slightly teasing way. "You feeling okay?"

I instantly stiffened as I took in his smile. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

I hadn't expected my reply to come out so snappy and defensive but I couldn't help it, the feel of the vibrator inside me setting me on edge, nerves prickling my body. Ben's grin quickly faded at my less than friendly response.

"I don't think I've seen you turn up early for class all semester, that's all."

"Oh, she's probably realised that she has to actually put some effort in or she'll be out of here in June."

All I needed was Erica's snide comments winding me up. I turned to face her, letting my hand do most of the talking as I flipped her the finger, smiling with a saccharine sweetness.

"You won't be so smug when you fail," she sneered.

"Get fucked Erica," I muttered under my breath, just loud enough for her and Ben to hear, then I added with a smirk "Or maybe you're not getting fucked and that's the problem. It'd explain how uptight you are."

Ben started sniggering instantly and Erica glared back at me. The rest of the room had fallen quiet now but she still couldn't resist needling me further in retaliation.

"You're a loser Grace. Everyone thinks it... even Professor Murphy doesn't think it's worth wasting his time on you any more."

Little did she know...

But I didn't get chance to react before Tom's voice boomed out across the room.

"Okay we'll make a start shall we? If you're quite finished Erica? Unless there's something you want to share with all of us?"

"Sorry. No. I'm ready. Sorry."

I couldn't hide my self-satisfied grin as I glanced across to take in her flustered response. It was hardly a scolding but you'd think so by her reaction, cheeks flushing, apologising profusely as she scrambled to open up her textbook to the page annotated on the whiteboard.

Tom opened up the lecture in his usual engaging style, introducing the topic then inviting comments for discussion. It seemed just like any other lecture, and after fifteen minutes I began to wonder whether his intention was just to scare me to warn me against stepping out of line and not to actually punish me so publicly.

Yes, that must be it. He'd be crazy to get me all worked up and make me come in front of all my fellow students. He wouldn't just be disrupting my learning but everyone else's too. He just wasn't as reckless as I had thought. I felt myself start to relax, my mind wandering as I watched him stride over to the projector controls on the lectern to switch to the next slide in his presentation, smiling to myself at the sight of his pert ass in those trousers.

With the next slide on the screen he launched into a long spiel about democracy in post-war Germany. It was perfectly interesting, and I knew that the information would be crucial in my exam, but he was just looking so bloody dreamy standing there it caused a momentary lapse in my concentration. And it wasn't that I wasn't taking in his words, I was, this was just the best way for me soak up information, letting his words flow over me, one elbow on the desk, propping up my head in my hand, my gaze raking lazily down his body then back up, then down again...

Now what would he look like minus that shirt?

That's when I felt it. A tiny pulse, like a slow, steady heartbeat, deep down in my core. I immediately sat upright, my back as rigid as a poker, eyes flicking straight to Tom's. He was looking right at me, barely disguised smirk on his lips, eyes glowing with a wicked kind of delight.

"Maybe you'd like to share your views on this particular topic Grace?"

Crap... I realised then exactly how much I'd zoned out, and I just knew that he was going to make me pay for it. The toy gradually came to life inside me, pulsating gently, a warmth spreading through me, not enough that I couldn't hide it, but enough to make me shift in my seat.

"I'm sorry Sir, I just lost my concentration for a...."

I couldn't finish my sentence, my words cut off with a loud gasp as the pulsations intensified suddenly, making me snap my legs closed as the sensations started to vibrate against my clit. I could feel the eyes of my class-mates on me and my eyes widened at Tom, trying to hold my body still as the toy buzzed inside me, silent to the ear and invisible to those around me, but blaring out to my body, threatening to drag me into a realm of pleasure that I wouldn't be able to disguise.

"You mean you weren't listening, hmm?"

His voice had a stern edge but I could discern the hint of amusement, a challenge dancing in his eyes as I realised the hand casually hidden in his jacket pocket is what was controlling this thing. And it felt good... so damn fucking good, the delicious pulse inside of me, the concentrated vibrations on my aching clit. If only I wasn't sat in a lecture room full of unsuspecting fellow students I'd be writhing in my seat right now.

I shook my head, not daring myself to speak for fear of letting out a moan, hoping Tom would take pity on me and lessen the sensations, or at least divert the attention away. He wasn't feeling merciful though, the vibrations ramping up steadily until I could feel my legs quivering under the table, inescapable waves of pleasure starting to ebb and flow between my thighs. My heart was racing, my cheeks on fire.

"Speak up Grace. If there's something else more interesting taking your attention then I'm sure we'd all like to hear about it."

Fuck...

I squirmed in my seat, tipping my hips forward, trying to relieve the pressure but there was no respite. I could feel my walls clenching around the toy, reacting automatically, my panties drenched with my arousal, my clit throbbing in a way that made me want to throw my head back and just let go.

But I couldn't.

All I could do was sit there, eyes fixed firmly on Tom, a plea in them that he blatantly ignored, his fingers toying with the controls, playing my body like an instrument for his own amusement.

"Nothing... it's... ohhh... nothing... Sir..." I managed, aware that my voice sounded breathy and strained, hearing a few scattered murmurs and titters from the rows behind, a pointed snigger from Erica who I daren't look at.

Tom released me from his gaze as he finally turned away, continuing his lecture, but there was no relief for me. The vibrations just intensified until I was sure they must be on full throttle. I almost cried out, my knee knocking against the desk leg as ecstasy threatened to sweep me away in the most powerful of orgasms.

A sheen of sweat had broken out all over my body, the thin material of my dress sticking to me, and I exhaled in relief as the vibrations tapered off at last just as I felt my body on the brink of letting go.

I couldn't relax though, my whole body wired, every fibre of me bristling with sexual desire. I shifted where I sat, pulling the material of my dress away from my body, and even this small movement sent shivers through me as my stiffened nipples brushed the damp cotton.

"Right, I have a little surprise for all of you now... a test!"

You've got to be fucking kidding...

Loud groans and grumbles broke out all over the lecture room and a few comments were called out from the rows behind me.

"A test? Really? Now?"

"But the exam's not for two weeks!"

Erica sounded panicked, flicking through her revision planner wildly as she implored Tom. "But I don't have this diarised... I've not even revised!"

Tom just smiled and his voice was warm and reassuring as he spoke. "Like I said, it's a surprise. Don't worry about it though, it won't count against your module mark. I just want to see where you're all at, what gaps we need to fill in before the exam. I know how much you hate tests, but this is the best way to see what you've learnt so far. Honestly guys, I have your best interests at heart."

I cursed inwardly, knowing exactly what was in store for me now. I wondered whether the purpose of the test really was in the best interests of the whole class or devised purely as a means to torture me. The sly smile playing on his lips might easily suggest so. Now he didn't need to worry about delivering his lecture, he could just sit back and watch me, play me anyway he liked. He had me right where he wanted me and there was absolutely nothing that I could do about it. But fuck... did that thought turn me on.

I tried to calm my fast-beating heart as test papers got handed out and passed from desk to desk. I could do this. I just needed to focus and take deep breaths, try to clear my mind. I could ride this out and no one was going to suspect a thing.

The whole class fell completely silent as Tom took a seat, leaning back in his chair, watching me closely.

"You can begin."

There was a loud ruffling noise as the whole class turned over their papers simultaneously and then silence fell. It was so quiet you could actually hear a pin drop.

My eyes met Tom's, defiant and challenging. He even had the audacity to bring his phone out of his pocket and lay it down flat on the desk in front of him, but of course no one knew what he was doing. He could just as well be innocently scrolling through his social media, not remotely controlling the vibrator buried deep inside me which I was sure would burst into life again at any moment. His own brand of punishment for my disobedient and slutty ways. His smirk widened as he tapped at the screen.

Bring it on.

A gentle buzz, the warmth growing again, a pulse on my tender clit which radiated through your whole body. I breathed through it, tensing my thighs, pushing my body upwards on the seat to try and relieve the blissful pressure. All the time I kept my eyes fixed on Tom and he looked right back, his eyes darkening and his jaw clenching as I saw his fingertips return to the phone screen.

I looked down then, feigning nonchalance, picking up my pen and perusing the first question. I only managed to digest the first few words though before I was hit by a bolt of sensation which made me suck in a quick breath. I held it, closing my eyes as a shudder wracked through me before blowing it out slowly and quietly through pursed lips.

When I opened my eyes I flinched at the heat in Tom's. I was pretty sure that if there wasn't a classroom full of students he'd dart over right now and hoist me on to my feet before bending me right over the desk and fucking me until I couldn't walk straight for a week. The thought fired me up even more.

I swiped up a hand to brush my hair back off my face, my whole body glowing with the heat of desire, dabbing at my forehead which bore tiny beads of perspiration. I felt one trickle down my cleavage as another swell hit me, stronger this time. I instantly dropped my pen and raised my hand to my mouth to stifle a whimper, disguising it as a cough as it slipped out anyway. I was on the precipice, ready to fall... and then before I had chance it faded away.

Tom sat there watching on, so much lust and amusement simmering in his eyes, satisfaction that I was entirely under his control.

Well fuck him... I was managing perfectly well.

Then a new sensation started up, a ripple of vibrations starting off with a gentle hum and gradually building to a crescendo which made my eyes almost roll back in my head before abruptly cutting off. A brief respite which ensured that my climax has stopped its incline before I exploded, but not long enough to compose myself before the next onslaught of vibrations... and then to my consternation I released that it was on a loop.

Somehow this was even worse than the steady buzz, my heart thumping as I anticipated the next slow build, my thighs clenching one minute and spreading the next as I tried to fight the mounting pleasure but it was impossible. And it happened again. And again. Each time the sweet sensations getting harder and harder to resist. I was brought to the edge and denied relentlessly until I was so aroused I felt like I could literally grind myself against my chair until I fell apart loudly and uncontrolled in front of everybody.

Tom's expression changed as he saw the shift in me, he somehow looked darker, more wicked. I gripped the edges of the desktop as I grit my teeth through another swell, but this time I chased it as it receded, pushing my hips down to press the toy against my sensitive bud of nerves. I needed this more than I'd ever needed anything. I looked up at him with pleading eyes, hanging on by a fine thread.

And then it hit me, his maddening intentions becoming clear all at once. This wasn't an exercise in keeping my control or a lesson on climaxing quietly and surreptitiously. He didn't actually mean for me to come at all. No, this was much more his style, bringing me to the brink and denying me time and time again, over and over until I was desperate. Edging me until I was a needy, begging, whimpering mess. One that would do anything to feel that relief of a release. And I would... do anything. It was taking me all of my restraint not to slip a hand under the desk and inside my panties and finish myself off right now in front of an astonished and appalled audience.

I so wanted to let go, except it wasn't just a want anymore but a need. I needed to push my hips back and forth, grind myself into the seat, fuck myself on to the smooth cool plastic to sate my desire. It was fast becoming all I could think of, my mind clouding over in a fog as the vibrations reached their peak once again and I let out an involuntary whimper. I couldn't take it any more.

I shot up so quickly that the feet of my chair screeched across the polished floor, the harsh sound attracting everyone's attention. My legs felt weak, buckling slightly as I grasped the desktop to steady myself.

Tom matched my action, rising up on to his feet in an instant. "Is there a problem Grace?"

To everyone else his question may have sounded like concern but I knew different. I could hear the warning tone, one which I was loathe to ignore but I couldn't help it.

"I... I... errr... I just don't feel so good. I think I need to go and get some air... some fresh air..."

"Sit down... you're not excused."

He cut me off gruffly and I faltered, glancing firstly to my right where I met Ben's concerned gaze, then my left to see Erica's gleeful expression. Back to Tom.

"But Sir..."

"I said sit down Grace!"

I flinched at the tone of his command but found myself obeying it without question, fumbling for the chair which had been pushed out behind me and tucking it underneath me as I took my seat, my legs trembling as I scooted the chair forward, eyes down on the desk. I was still dizzy with desire, even more so as the vibrations started up again, my body twitching as I closed my eyes. I just couldn't take any more...

"Errr... Sir... Tom, I really don't want to interrupt the lesson but it's Grace..."

Ben's voice sounded and I opened my eyes quickly, the fog clearly momentarily. He continued, looking quickly between me and Tom, clearly uncomfortable challenging him but spurred on by my obvious discomfort.

"She really doesn't look too good..."

Tom looked conflicted for a moment, his harsh glare fixed on me, but then he seemed to come around, the coldness draining as he realised he had no choice but to let me go... or so I thought.

"Thanks for your concern Ben, and I actually think maybe we've all had enough for today. I think we'll cut today's lecture a bit short."

He addressed the whole class then as various puzzled murmurs arose, everyone wondering what on earth was so important that the whole class would be forced to finish early.

"That's it for today everyone... and don't worry about the test if you've not completed it. Let's just say it's revision material. You can leave them on the desks and I'll take a look. Everyone's free to go..."

I slumped in my seat, relieved but my yearning still not sated, planning a hasty retreat back to my hall of residence to either satisfy my urges or dip under a cold shower... possibly both the way that I was feeling.

I started to rise up, my head swimming, my body aching by being held so taut, but it wasn't over for me yet.

"All except you Grace... you can come back to my office with me. Ben was right, you don't look so good. I don't want you walking off on your own and passing out."

"But I'm heading back to halls..." Ben started, but he trailed off as Tom headed over, slipping a supporting arm around my shoulder as I unsteadily got fully to my feet.

He turned on the charm in an instant, his warm smile matching the persona that he projected. "Thanks Ben but I'll take care of her, you can rest assured of that. Besides, there's a few things we need to discuss. Isn't that right Grace?"

He looked down on me and I knew that I couldn't resist, even more so as I sighted Erica bustling by, face a mask of envy at Tom's attentions wholly turned on me.

"Yeah... yeah sure," I heard myself saying, need throbbing inside me at the feeling of the toy still between my legs, a possible promise of my fantasies fulfilled if only I took the chance. "It's fine, and I do need to talk to Tom about my coursework... I'll just see you later, yeah?"

He nodded an agreement, turning away to file out of the room with the rest of the class. Everyone was so intent on getting away, happy to be released that little bit earlier into the warm Spring afternoon that no one paid attention at all at Tom's hand slipping down from where it rested on my shoulder. It trailed down my back and then even further, down over the swell of my ass, dipping under the hem of my dress and cupping me tightly, squeezing hard enough to elicit a small yelp from me.

He chuckled at my reaction, his hand moving quickly to the small of my back, guiding me forwards as the last of the students passed through the open door. His words were quiet, his head dipped down low so only I could hear, his voice smooth as honey in my ear, sending a surge of heat through me.

"My office... right now. You did so good for me today... now maybe you'll get your reward."