The Profitable Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Who the hell is my Wife!
3k words
4.41
10.4k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadovin
Shadovin
22 Followers

I was beginning to second guess my benevolence regarding bringing Alyssa back into the house as the maid. Though it had already proven to enhance this new sex life, I was beginning to see a void growing between my wife and Alyssa. I had thought that Alyssa's increased presence in the house would be beneficial to Izzy. It turns out, they argued more than anything else. It seemed that the incident with the pissing had uncovered something between both women; Alyssa was much more of a freak than either of us knew and Izzy was really not liking Alyssa's willingness to fuck me. I was beginning to have to remind Isabel about why we were all in this situation in the first place. However, I was getting the distinct impression that she was focused on Alyssa more than anything. I could be fucking anyone else in the world and it would probably be okay, but Alyssa was somehow a different story. I don't imagine to understand the ridiculous machinations of the female mind.

After Izzy's confession in the shower, I had made it my policy not to continue that particular avenue with her. With that said, I didn't stop with Alyssa. That first pissing video did exactly what I hoped it would. My vlog had begun to skyrocket in subscriptions. Fans of the site couldn't get enough. Over the last few weeks, I had made enough in initial sign ups to pay myself back for all the production equipment. In fact, I was already turning a profit! My video's with Alyssa were the most watched. Izzy may be the more attractive, but Alyssa's willingness to go to a new level of filthy was drawing in people like crazy. It was becoming clear that I would have to find something new to show my fans!

While all this had been going on, I had also taken a bit of a risk with my shop. I leased a new CNC machine in the hopes of getting another customer. A huge company known as Applied Materials was rumored to be looking for a new ISO compliant machinist for a long term parts project. I risked bidding on the project and my bid was accepted. This one contract doubled my work load and tripled my shop's gross income. I was even able to rehire my cousin, Steven, who had started working part time for the local auto parts store. Unfortunately for Steven, my shop was one of few still operating. I was happy to give him the work. It allowed me to focus on my new customer while he took care of all my other clients, for whom he was already familiar. In other words, the money was rolling back in.

I told Izzy it was time for a vacation. She was excited, but then asked if Alyssa was coming. I told her that Alyssa's presence wouldn't be feasible considering Raul's temper and there being no conceivable reason to bring Alyssa with us without also bringing Raul. She seemed relieved, which concerned me. I was enjoying my time with Alyssa and my vlog was profiting from her deviancy in a way I hadn't thought possible. I explained to Izzy that though this was a vacation, it was also going to be her and I trying something new. She kept demanding that I explain what my plan was, but I didn't want to give her the opportunity to shut it down. I told her only that she and I were going to be expanding our horizon.

What I left out was that though I have my concerns regarding Izzy's changing relationship with Alyssa, I was going to be discussing with her the prospect of moving her in. Don't get me wrong, I don't have some deep feeling with Alyssa. My affections, I have been learning, are being reserved for a woman who doesn't seem to exist. My love is for my ideal companion and since I have never met an ideal companion, I love a fantasy. With that said, I find that I see something of a compatriot in Alyssa. Unlike Izzy, Alyssa struggles. Alyssa suffer abuse from a useless husband while simultaneously existing in a Juxtapose position as the head of her house, provider and caregiver. Alyssa is the man of her house and Raul is her abusive child. She was sleeping with my wife as silent revenge against her abusive, yet unmanly husband and has, almost as if by magic, found herself in the exact type of situation she truly wants; sleeping with a man who can provide for her even if he is exploiting her. Somehow, this fucked up relationship is the nearest thing to Alyssa's dream life that she has ever had.

Alyssa also wants babies. She wants to be a mother and have someone in her life that she can depend on. I don't need to be some hero figure, I can just knock up both women, which would allow them to find common enough ground to let some of their growing animosity for each other reform into a bond. I will get an official heir, which will keep my family happy. I will have 2 mothers to keep my children well cared for, and maybe be able to get some new subscribers with some prego porn for the vlog. Of course it all looks like milk and honey, but Raul is definitely going to be in the way. I have plenty of time to get that worked out.

Taking a Little Trip

I elected to take Izzy to New York. It's a bit out of the way, but Izzy is much more of a city girl than her upbringing would indicate. She never goes camping at the family camp outs, she never really goes outside for a breath of fresh air. Perhaps the best way to describe her is a house frau with a social life. Her trips outside tend to be limited too getting too and from the car or helping gather the children from the playground at church. She was giddy when I told her the destination.

I had ulterior motives, of course. New York City is a huge place with more people than can reasonably counted without help. It took me no time at all to find what I was looking for with just a single evening of online forum searching. Breaking this next boundary was already shaping up to be easy. The only thing that could really get in the way would be Izzy.

We spent the first couple of days checking out the sights. I had gotten us into a travel time share, so we ended up with a pretty nice villa style room. The view, of course, was all towers, but we weren't really there for the view anyway. We went up into the Statue of Liberty. We found my families ancestors on the Ellis Island registry; Izzy's family had come over in the early 1900's whereas my family came over in the late 1800's. We stopped by Tiffany's & Co. but didn't really shop there. In fact, we were politely asked to seek other shopping avenues. We may be well off at home, but in the Big Apple, we are nobodies. We actually had a really good time.

About half way into the week long trip is when I had planned the real adventure. Izzy and I went out for breakfast and that's when I brought up the next boundary break in my plan. "So Izzy, you ready to try something new?"

Izzy looked at me and smiled. I think, at first, she was thinking that we were going somewhere else. However, when I explained I wanted to record a new scenario, she didn't exactly seem displeased. I'm sure there was some anxiety, but with Alyssa not being here, I think she felt safe that there wasn't going to be any unwanted fluid consumption. I had already texted the people I had found online and had given them the means to get into our room. Things were already prepared by the time we returned.

When we entered our room, there were 7 people there. 2 were college girls and the other 5 were college aged guys. I knew the girls were attending college, but the guys were considerably better about maintaining their anonymity. It didn't matter, they were all clean and that's all I really gave a shit about. Izzy was rather apprehensive at this point. She knew something crazy was about to happen, but she hadn't really had time to put all the pieces together. Fortunately the rest of us all knew what was expected.

Several camcorders had been placed in strategic spots (so they wouldn't be seen by each other while still being able to capture several angles and could be remote controlled to zoon in and out) and the lighting had been enhanced a good deal. The room had come alive like my home studio equipment, but much more professional. I wasn't even paying a huge sum for all this. The main point was that this was going to be all about Izzy. She was going to be the star and all the attention was going to be on her. The college girls would be making some appearances, but ultimately they were for me. I might be producing, but I didn't intend to co-star in this particular film, at all.

A custom bed was setup. It looked more like a massage table, but it was apparently a damn transformer. The table could be rearranged in several interesting positions. I had never thought to look at the furnishing in porn, for obvious reasons, but it seems there is more to the story than what the viewer notices. 4 of the 5 guys started to strip down, the 5th was actually managing the cam's and was going to be moving around in the back ground to get various close ups that a stationary camera simply couldn't do. He also spoke to Izzy, giving her a summary of what we wanted from her.

About 30 minutes later, the production began. One of the girls pretended to be friends with Izzy, walking with her down the hallway of the villa. The premise was that they were coming back from a walk so the scene opened up midway through a conversation. When they entered the rooms, the girl pushed Izzy in, mockingly, and two of the guys grabbed her. It was supposed to present the feel of a sex slave trade operation. Izzy seemed to take well enough to the role. She pretended to struggle, but every move she made 'somehow' made the whole struggle work against her. Her close were coming off easy, she was easily lead to the massage bed and her fake reluctance to start sucking their dicks was obvious.

Ultimately, not only was Izzy not hesitant to do this scene, she actually seemed to be enjoying it. I had to finally realize that I had simply been duped into marrying a closet whore. She didn't even know these guys name she was sucking their dicks and getting all creamed up by them going down on her, as if this was a normal thing.

If I'm being honest, I had mixed feelings about this. On one hand, this was probably going to be Izzy's shining moment on film. She was doing a far better job than I ever thought possible and was frankly having the time of her life. On the other hand, my wife was so comfortable taking strangers dick and all the other things that I had demanded of her after finding out about her affair with Alyssa that I had to wonder what the hell had happened. Had she lied to me about her sexual history? Had she had other affairs that I would probably never know about? At the end of all this, I just couldn't imagine keeping her as a wife. She was truly a whore and she was forever tainted. At best, the only solace I could have was that I could now profit from what she really was.

The production continued and got progressively more intense. At this point, she was sitting partially up, with one guy beneath her. She was moving up and down on his dick, with her hips while she was blowing another guy. Two more dicks were sitting nearly on her face, waiting their turn for a tonsil massage. One of the girls had started rubbing my crotch while the other girl took a light que from my director. She was to re-enter the scene as a specific change in structure. She put her head on Izzy's stomach so another guy could come around. The guy beneath Izzy slipped out of her pussy and slid into her ass, no ceremony what so ever, her ass just sucked up right up as if they been ass fucking from the beginning. The second guy slipped into her pussy and began to motion in and out with long stroke. Every few thrusts he would pull out, shove his member in the college girls mouth, she would give it a vigorous sucking, spit on his member and back in my wife he dived.

Despite my conflicted emotional state, I had to say the scene was hot. The other girl already had my dick out and had been going down on me for a minute now. She knew exactly what she was doing down there. It took zero time for me to go from conflicted emotional state to filling a young girls mouth with cum. She was trying to milk my member while I was cumming! I had never felt that before. She seemed to literally hunger for it. I finally had to give her cheek a light slap to get her off!

By this time, the scene was in another state of change. Both guys pulled their members out of Izzy, she was lifted off the guy beneath her and the college girl had commenced to suck Izzy's ass of his dick. Izzy got on her knee's and mockingly competed for a taste while the other three guys towered over both women, looking like predators. A few seconds of this and the guys picked up both women, bent them over the massage table, each girl taking two guys. The college girl was taken anally and by mouth while Izzy was taken vaginally and by mouth. The guys in back kept trading places and rotating sexual positions. A few minutes in and both girls had each others pussy and anal juices inside every orifice of their bodies. It was hot, it was deviant and I was ready to go at it again.

My girl was already unclothed, having gotten smitten with the scene and wanting to rub herself down. I grabbed her arm gently and motioned her to sit on my lap. As she did so, she grabbed my member and guided it into her tight pussy. She was reverse cowgirling up and down my shaft and it felt amazing. It had been many years since Izzy was that tight!

The scene changed again as the college girl made her exit. She left the scene and came over to me. I was now expected to please both girls while 4 guys drilled Izzy. The two girls kept changing places and messing around. One would get up, the other would go down on me a few seconds then climb up on my lap. The other girl would pop up for a make out session while her friend rode my member. In my background, these four guys had begun a series of motions of fucking Izzy vaginally, then anally, then would move to get a blow job while another guy popped into her pussy and ass. It was like a carousel for the deviant minded adult. Izzy was obviously enthralled.

For a few moments I was no longer seeing Izzy as my wife. She was just a hot pornstar in a new scene that I was getting a live action view of. It was crazy hot and two hot young college girls only added to the experience. By now my member was being guided into their asses and I wanted desperately to cum inside either of them. I said this and the girl who was riding me exploded into a fury of motion. She got faster and faster while her compatriot got all the way down on her back and started licking my balls. A minute of this and I was finished! There was just no way I could hold back. I filled that girls ass with cum and didn't look back!

Moments later, the lead male actor gave a signal that he was ready for the final scene. They motioned Izzy to bend over. She did so fluidly and the camera guy got in real close. The girl who had previously been licking my balls popped back into the scene and got on her knees. The lead actor dived back and forth from Izzy ass to the college girls mouth. After perhaps 20 seconds, his motions stopped and be began to cum in Izzy's ass. Once he was done, the college girl gave his dick a quick lick and the next guy popped into the scene. It was the same recipe for all four actors. Once they got all four loads in Izzy's ass, the college girl got on her back and told Izzy to fart that cum into her mouth! Izzy crouched down and started pushing hot fluid out of her ass and into this girls mouth. Though only this part was on the scene, Izzy was also sucking each guys dick, in turn, for a few seconds at a time.

After Izzy stopped pushing cum out of her ass, the girl beneath her tongue dived in as if she could get more of the cum out! Talk about professional grade slut! She made a spectacle about swallowing all four loads as Izzy stood up straight. The two women kissed each other and the guys walked out of the scene and started getting dressed. Once the camera's were off, the guys started packing up the studio. Both college girls handed me their number and told me to hit them up sometime.

Shadovin
Shadovin
22 Followers