The Promotion Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they lay on the bed recovering from an excellent fuck, they started to talk about things in general and why they had not been intimate so far. Mr. Shahzad took her by surprise when he asked her about her sex life, frankly stating that he had thought her to be a virgin despite talk in the office.

"I was married, but only for two days," she tearfully replied, "by chance I found out the bastard had two other wives and was a collector of sorts just before we departed for our honeymoon."

She had asked for and received an immediate divorce. Rather than being an action that saved her from a horrible life, it instead tarred her as a divorcee in societal circles, and eliminated many prospects as she was no longer a virgin. In the five years since the event, her family had received many proposals, but those either vanished as soon as the news about her being a two-day bride became known or were from dirty old men. She had taken the job two years earlier in order not to lose her sanity at home.

"And what about your sex life since then, surely I cannot believe you are the promiscuous type?" Mr. Shahzad's heart went out to her and he caressed her as she sobbed, yet the question had to be asked since he had been perturbed ever since he had point blank asked her the question concerning virginity a few hours earlier.

"Frustrated by life, I did have a short affair with a classmate but it lasted less than a couple of weeks and was over more than two years ago," she was open and truthful, "but since then till tonight I have not been with anyone else."

Feeling guilty at having formed a negative opinion so quickly after she had told him she was not pristine, he whispered an apology about thinking wrongly about her. She kissed him deeply and indicated she held no grudge but actually thought he was a great guy. Shabnam felt happy that the air had cleared between them. Slowly he climbed on top and lined up his cock to penetrate her as she raised her legs to improve his access. This time they proceeded slowly and passionately, deep kissing during the process. The release was both satisfactory and yet a potential signal that the tryst was over.

As they disconnected, however, Shabnam noted that there were still a few minutes before the alarm went off. Mr. Shahzad's cock was also still up and obviously primed by the coupling with her. Suddenly she gave him a wink, jumped up and straddled him with her back towards his face. Without putting a condom on him, she brought her pussy down onto his re-energizing cock. The alarm went off and they stayed connected. However, soon as she felt him beginning to lose control, Shabnam pulled up and away. It was just in time as he came yet again and a few drops hit her legs and thighs.

They passed on a proper shower but cleaned up as best as possible using towels and water from the sink. He was amazed that he had performed thrice in just about an hour. Shabnam, after all was an excellent stimulant!

"It will be okay to take Tanya with you if you win," she whispered in his ear as they broke off a passionate kiss just prior to entering the main lounge, "but you should know that if Maliha is agreeable to our future meetings, I am always available since I know you prefer gourmet meals and Tanya is no more than fast food!"

VIII

Yusuf had a crush on Tanya since the day she had arrived in Islamabad as a new bride. His house overlooked that of Naeem, so he often got to see the lovely girl. And since the two guys were friends, it was common for one family to visit the other. Of course, he never did anything that would spoil the relationship, but often while fucking his own rather pretty wife he would instead have visions of Tanya in his mind. Tonight his dreams had come true and he could possess her for the next hour without cause for concern. He had wondered whether his wife Lalarukh would have been drawn with Naeem, but that had not happened in the first three rounds.

Tanya's instinctive reaction on seeing him was not very positive, but she did not shut him out like Yusra Dawar had in the very first round. After all she did not want to develop a bad relationship with the otherwise nice folks living across the street. In addition, she figured that the best way of ensuring a trip with the VP was to make Yusuf happy and get a good score. She was quite surprised by how big his cock was. It almost seemed safer to take it into her mouth and suck, rather than let it widen her love channel. Yusuf was in heaven as her gorgeous lips closed around his massive member and her mouth tracked up and down the shaft.

After the blowjob as done, Yusuf slowly pushed her down and came atop in a missionary position. She held her breath, waiting the pain, but he proceeded slowly, making his way inside millimeter by millimeter till he could go no further. Tanya felt like she was going to explode. Rather than being a painful experience it turned out to be a fairly enjoyable fuck, though she still rated her session with the VP as her best for the evening.

Tanya was flattered when he let out that he had secretly adored her. He was somewhat surprised, however, when she responded that her husband, Naeem, also had a similar crush on Lalarukh before he got married. As far as he was concerned, however, Tanya had given him the most sexually satisfying hour of his life. But he also knew that the VP had a soft corner for her and figured that another such opportunity would probably not come again. Still the opportunity for an occasional wife swap could always raise its tasty head. After all Lalarukh had always asked him to exercise and become as handsome and fit as Naeem next door. She would their neighbour gladly he imagined as he pumped into Tanya.

IX

Aftab found Kulsoom in a deep sleep. He noted that she was naked under the covers, her bare back and side boob visible. She looked incredibly pretty and vulnerable. He had heard from someone that Mr. Shahzad had put some strange contraption on her to prevent vaginal sex. Apparently, this had been removed prior to her going to bed. In fact, Iffat had simply taken the key from the VP just after the scene with Dawar and had put Kulsoom to bed naked. The sedative that the European lady brought over had knocked the girl out very quickly.

Even though he had been sent over to supervise and really would not have been able to get his dick up anyway, his curiosity was piqued. In no time at all, he had taken the covers fully off and was able to see Kulsoom in her nude glory. Turning her onto her back, he brought his mouth down to hers for a long kiss, then licked her nipples and finally turned his attention to her cunt. His tongue began to move in and out of her pussy and despite the medication she started to squirm due to the sexual energy. In a while Aftab felt that her pussy was discharging a fair bit of moisture and a few moans confirmed a very gratifying climax.

For just a moment he thought about getting on top and deflowering the girl. However, a small voice in his head told him that the VP would not take kindly to any such attempt. In any case, his cock lay limp even as he tried to resuscitate it. He had just under an hour before the participants would collect for the last time. Aftab simply disrobed and lay down next to the pretty girl, touching and caressing the warm body till the alarm sounded. With a final kiss on the mouth and a suck on her nipples, he tucked her back into the bed and headed out to the lounge. There was no reason to shower since the taste of her pussy still in his mouth was too nice to wash out.

X

The group was slow to congregate in the main room, with many couples figuring that a few extra minutes did not matter as the main event was now over. Some were downright late, notably Joe and Maliha.

Mr. Shahzad wondered if Tanya would act coy again as he let Waseem, who had been the first to arrive, collect the ballots for the last round. He spied her from the corner of his eye standing in the corridor just adjacent to the hall, clad only in a towel. She was gesturing for him to come over. As he wondered what to do next, she cheekily opened the flaps to flash her nude body. Quickly the VP took off to join the girl who was baiting him. He did not see her in the corridor but noted the towel lying on the ground next to a small conference room.

Collecting the garment he walked in to the room to find her seated stark naked on a sofa. She offered him her hand with the bracelet he had given. He first gave her hand a kiss, then lifted a foot and placed his lips on it for a bit, and finally put it down. His mouth descended onto hers for a prolonged moment.

"Yes, I promise to take you with me if among the winners," he said while placing his hand on her thigh, getting a sexy smile from her, "but I do need a little rest from being with so many partners today."

Tanya feigned annoyance and grabbed his hand as he stood close to her. She put it right over her cunt and he instinctively started to finger the proffered orifice and concurrently kiss her mouth and boobs. A few minutes later, having given her a couple of climaxes, he figured she had been satisfied enough. In any case, after three bouts of sex with Shabnam, he needed a serious amount of rest. Wiping her cunt with a tissue, he held up the bathrobe so that she dressed in a bathrobe she had already secreted in the room. The smell of sex was rather obvious but nothing could be done.

The two walked out to the rest of the group and discovered that everyone was awaiting their arrival and that the escapade had not gone unnoticed. The only approach was to be open about things. Mr. Shahzad backed Tanya against the wall, opening her bathrobe, letting his arms through and around her waist, and then gave her a nice kiss to leave nothing to the imagination. The clapping around the hall provided a welcome break in the tension. It got much louder as he turned her towards the crowd and opened the bathrobe to let the group see her bare boobs. Tanya sportingly let the crowd take in her nudity for a few seconds before bringing the flaps together as there was a collective "aah" from the attendees. Mr. Shahzad returned to the podium, having sent Tanya off with Waseem, who had also enjoyed her treats in one of the rounds. While cognizant that she clearly was the VP's choice, Waseem still insinuated a hand under her bathrobe and got busy tweaking her nipples as she sat down in his lap. Tanya did not stop him, but clearly things would not be going any further that night.

Mr. Shahzad was intrigued to note that his own wife was cuddling on a sofa with Naeem, Tanya's husband. Naeem's hand was clearly exploring under a pretty Chinese skirt he had not seen on Maliha before. He saw her suddenly tense and then relax, telegraphing the fact that his new 'girlfriend's' husband had his fingers up Maliha's pussy. Instinctively his eyes and his wife's locked and both smiled and shrugged as if to say "what's good for the goose is good for the gander!" It certainly seemed like the perfect exchange.

"We have the results folks and frankly these are going to make my job very difficult," Mr. Shahzad announced as the group tuned in to him, "the way these were calculated was that each person ranked the four partners they were with and the highest totals determined the winners." He also explained that the Dawar couple was disqualified and would not be part of the group again.

"The men's winners are, oh my, we have a three-way tie," Parveen, the oldest female in the room exclaimed when given the honour to announce the results, "between Rashid, Naeem and Mr. Shahzad." A round of clapping and cheers followed and no one seemed to be surprised.

"The women's winners are also close," Aftab, the most senior man in the group read out, "Shabnam is first, with Tanya and Mrs. Shahzad tied for second." More clapping and cheering followed. But this time there was a great deal of whispering, mostly directed at Tanya, who clearly was seen as having affected the outcome by being flirty with the VP. The most obviously unhappy face was that of Haniya, but most others accepted the results in their entirety.

"Since we have an unusual situation without clear winners, I have asked a friend to arbitrate," Mr. Shahzad announced.

A rather good looking European female in a smart miniskirt and blouse entered the room. It was the same person who had come to Kulsoom's aid along with the bouncers. The news the VP and his very attractive associate gave first chilled the blood of everyone and then elated them.

"Folks this lovely lady is Chantel Renault, she is a researcher on group sexual dynamics," Mr. Shahzad spoke and the group wondered what he was about to say, "you have all participated in an exercise in office behaviour that she is hoping will lead to a major paper."

"Let me take you back to the start of proceedings tonight when you all signed a confidentiality pledge," Chantel spoke up, "it included a section whereby you also agreed to allow us to video all the sessions."

A gasp went up among the crowd as there was evidence of a very incriminating sort on two dozen people, the vast majority of whom had not read the fine print.

"Folks, there is a single video master copy that Chantel has for her research," Mr. Shahzad continued, "but as you are well aware this also serves as an inhibitor for any of you who may want to discuss things with anyone else. I am assuming you understand what that may mean and why your cooperation is needed. One good thing has already happened as Chantel was able to prevent a rather nasty incident involving Kulsoom and Dawar, because she saw something not correct going on and acted."

There were fewer comments this time around and some people expressed their agreement on the fact that the sex had to be mutually consensual.

"I have some news on the awards. Firstly, it was agreed that as everyone here was a great participant, no one should be excluded from an award," Chantal spoke up, "and therefore those not in the top three groups will enjoy a four day stay at the Bhurban resort as a thank you from the research team, and we would encourage a spirit of sharing!" Much cheering ensued from the attendees.

"Secondly, because the top three in both categories are virtually tied, a compromise solution has been reached," Chantel continued, "Rashid and Shabnam, Naeem and Mrs. VP, and Tanya and Mr. VP, will all be spending a week in Colombo as a group. Moreover as the event here was such a success, the six winners will share and share alike on their trip!"

"There is one final set of announcements to make on behalf of the company," Maliha stepped onto the podium. "Effective January 1, the following changes are being made in the team, Omar and Aftab are promoted to Acting General Managers; Habeeb and Rashid as Senior Managers; Naeem, Yusuf, Jehangir and Shabnam elevated to Area Managers; Waseem, Mahmood, Kulsoom and Haniya to take over new posts as Operations Supervisors; congratulations everybody!"

The entire group, excluding Dawar, had received at least a one-level promotion and a couple had risen by two. Thunderous clapping followed as everyone had an even bigger smile on their faces, particularly Shabnam who had risen by two levels. She turned and winked at the VP, and he mouthed a silent, "you deserved it!" Things were working out just fine for her.

As the group dispersed, the married couples finally regrouped after a night of liberal dalliances, while the singles made their own choices regarding whom to spend the rest of the night with. The VP and his wife bade every leaving couple adieu. Each guy got a full on kiss from Maliha, while each female got the same treatment from Mr. Shahzad.

Kulsoom's absence meant that there was an extra single guy. Haniya figured she could solve the problem by putting her arms around both Mahmood and Waseem and commenting that she had enough holes to handle both of them. Things took an even better turn as Chantel wondered if there was place for a fourth in the group and got immediate acceptance all around. By the time they left the lounge, Chantel was already topless, having tossed her blouse to Mahmood thereby claiming him first. As she left, however, Haniya whispered a complaint into the VP's ear.

"I am not happy with your computer," she said, "and therefore you have to make me feel part of your group perhaps one of these weekends in the same manner as you have accepted Tanya and Shabnam." The meaning was obvious and Mr. Shahzad signaled an affirmative by lightly tapping her bottom and then reaching under her bathrobe and pressing one of her boobs.

"Nicely worked," Shabnam ribbed Mr. Shahzad after he had bid Haniya and company goodbye, "so at least I get you for two nights in Colombo and you won't spend all of the trip ignoring me and being with that witch Tanya!"

After an extra juicy goodbye kiss from the VP that had Maliha found decidedly uncomfortable, Shabnam departed with Joe, who had a massive smile on his face. Mr. Shahzad expected to see her in a colorful cheongsam for breakfast or lunch. He also had a strange feeling that Maliha would not have minded going off for the rest of the night with Joe.

"Mrs. Shahzad, Naeem has been saying so many good things about you and is as delighted to be your partner for the trip as much as I am to be going with your husband," Tanya and Naeem had come up to Maliha and Mr. Shahzad, "so would it be okay if my husband and I could be with our trip partners for the rest of tonight also?!"

Maliha simply took Tanya's face in her hands, brought her mouth forward and gave her a full on kiss. The two men in the room were pleasantly surprised since Tanya returned the open mouth and tongue twisting compliment. The next statement from Maliha had everyone smiling with expectation.

"Why don't the two of you join us in our suite," the VP's wife suggested, while putting an arm around Naeem as Tanya hugged Mr. Shahzad, "we do not have to leave till late in the afternoon and I am sure you kids have never been in a foursome!"

12