All Comments on 'The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 02'

by PaulSandarac

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
exce;;ent

well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really good

Brilliant story, well written, good insight, nice job.

tsememgbtsememgbover 15 years ago
Great story

Hi PaulSandarac,

Thank you for writing and sharing your story. I found it very well-written and believable - I enjoyed it thoroughly. Does this story continue or do you have a story to continue the Paul (?) and Jayne thread? If so, I know I would enjoy reading it.

Thanks,

Tsememgb

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
A great sequel!

Still a few minor issues, mainly a lack of commas in key areas for clarification, but if that is the only thing to complain about, then it might as well be declared perfect! If you should decide to write a third, then the best sequel I can think of would be to add Steve to the other five. The only problem now, the rum bottle is empty and someone needs to explain who had been drinking all of mom and dad's rum! I wonder if dad is going to install a hidden camera to find out who has developed the drinking problem.

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent series

This is building up to be one of the best series' on this site. I loved how the characters were smarter and more likable than the average lot on the site. There were some errors, but nothing that brought the score down.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Someone didn't pay attention during sex ed!

You CAN get pregnant the day before your period. Your average sperm lives for 3-5 days inside a woman. In optimal conditions, sperm can live for up to a week! You can even get pregnant during your period. So... is your character meant to be dumb or are you planning a sequel?

This wasn't as imaginative as the original but it was still passably entertaining. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Even better than the first!

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good indeed

Plenty of description and thought put into the story - leads one to think what was happening to Kathy and Scott in their confined space, while the story moved upstairs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very impressive!

One of the best strip poker stories I've read... and I've read most of them. Plenty of detail, likable characters, easy to follow, and hot. I'm looking forward to the next installment. Stick with the strip game theme, but don't write yourself into a corner: try a change in the rules, an adult player, or maybe even a different game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice story. I never played this sort of games, but really love to play.

Regards from India

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous