All Comments on 'The Proposal Ch. 03'

by tzzzr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oldpervoldperv10 months ago

It would be interesting to watch their relationship develop. What if she moved in and spent all her time naked, even venturing from home without clothes?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I mean I'd like to see a combo of her journ u becoming a slut and also being used. Maybe shared

SluggerOTooleSluggerOToole10 months ago

I am not a fan of calling women "sluts" and demeaning them. However, you all can write and read whatever you like. I would prefer the story to continue with him encouraging her to explore her exhibitionism and sexuality in a very supportive way. Also, I am trying to do the same with my wife of almost 24 years.

I like the series so far and hope to read more.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I see her asking to come over to tan and swim. Developing in a secret lives in relationship, her being forced to stay nude, being a hostess

For his private parties.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with SluggerOToole that the dark path is the wrong path and that I’d much rather see him make her proposals where she pushes her exhibitionistic and sexual boundaries by accepting the proposals but that she has more of a choice whether to actually accept the proposals or not. And I think the proposals, going forward would not have to be about fixing her cat.

For example, he may after a while make her a proposal to go somewhere exclusive on vacation but that he decides what she wears (and don’t wear) during the vacation and that it forces her into appearing in public with little or no clothing, but that she always has the choice to go back home, but in doing so would miss out on visiting fantastic places and doing interesting things. And maybe also the chance to see him again.

Playing with the title, the end of the series could even be that he actually proposes to her.

Fag4BBCFag4BBC5 months ago

Journey please don't use her up I like her story and has lot of potential

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous