The Proposal Ch. 03

Story Info
Bigger repairs means a bigger payment.
3.2k words
4.68
3.8k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzzzr
tzzzr
33 Followers

Authors Note: This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to any person(s) living or dead is purely incidental. All characters are over 18.

Kristi woke up with her pussy tingling and thoughts of the previous day she spent with Ross in her head. Shaving her pussy in his backyard and then masturbating all while an essential stranger sat right next to her and watched was the craziest thing she had ever done. She hated to admit it but she had enjoyed being on display for Ross and letting him watch her. Throwing off the covers the brunette jumped out of bed still naked from the night before. Enjoying the lack of tan lines she headed to the shower.

Waiting for the shower to warm up Kristi continued to relive the previous day. Stepping into the warm water she realized how odd the smoothness above her pussy felt having kept at least a landing strip for years. However, she had agreed to his request to remain smooth until this round of car repairs had been completed. Spreading spread some shower gel she removed what little stubble was present.

The spray of the handheld shower hit brunette's nipples sending shivers throughout her body. Keeping the handheld spray focused on her nipples Kristi's arousal increased as she began to play with her clit. Slowly she massaged herself until finally slipping one and then two fingers into her wet pussy. Her breathing quickened as her pace increased until she began moaning in earnest as she felt the orgasm building in her body. Continuing to masturbate the sexy wet brunette kept the handheld spray on her nipples with her left and as her right hand focused on her needy pussy.

As memories of the previous day raced through her mind her moaning increased as she plunged her fingers in and out faster and faster. Closer and closer came her orgasm as the image of Ross pulling a chair right in front of her lashed into her mind. Imagining he was in the shower with her Kristi inched towards her inevitable orgasm. Remembering the large bulge in Ross's pants sent the beauty over the edge. Crying out she shook as wave after wave of orgasm overcame her.

Kristi slowly recovered from the intensive orgasm and finished her shower. Drying off the image of the bulge in Ross's pants played over and over in her brain. She knew he could have taken advantage of her but he had held true to his word to not touch her beyond their agreement. Thinking of how she had just orgasmed thinking of him she realized she was falling for Ross. For a 24 year old that had never had a boyfriend more than a year or two older than her she was surprised at her feelings for a man twice her age.

"Older, but definitely more treacherous", Kristi mused thinking about what Ross had gotten her to agree to. She had done some kinky things with previous boyfriends but he was pushing multiple limits. Kristi realized she was enjoying her time with Ross and enjoyed letting him see her naked and masturbating.

Remaining naked Kristi enjoyed the breeze on her damp body as she walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. Normally she skipped breakfast preferring to grab something at the diner when things slowed down. On her days off though she enjoyed fixing herself breakfast.

Deciding on pancakes she put flour in a bowl and started adding in other ingredients. Pancakes were an easy thing for her to make and her mind wandered as she prepared the batter.

Kristi's life had changed dramatically just a month after she had turned 18. Growing up her family had been very close, she got along well with her mom and dad. Then one evening on their way home from eating out a deer had ran in front of the car. Her dad swerved to miss it and lost control of the car. Veering off the road the car flew a short distance before striking a tree.

The authorities had told Kristi both of them died instantly from the impact. With no other living relatives she had stayed with friends for a few months until her parents affairs were sorted out. Sadly while insurance helped out she had to sell their house. She was left with a small amount of savings that she fiercely protected.

In hindsight Kristi realized now that after her parents had passed away she was vulnerable. Her boyfriend at the time had used that to pressure her into having sex just a few months after her parents had passed. Shortly after he had taken her virginity broke up with her. She had met her next and last boyfriend while she was on the rebound. As soon as they were intimate he was gone.

After getting over them Kristi had pretty much swore off men. Ross was the first man she had allowed to get close to her since breaking up. Even with how they had gotten started he still respected and set limits that she found acceptable.

Once her pancakes were ready Kristi sat down to enjoy them. Her mind still wandering as she poured syrup on them and started eating. Still daydreaming she allowed some syrup to drip on her naked tits. Feeling the sticky liquid she imagined Ross licking it off of her. Shuddering at the wicked thought she used her finger to scoop the sweet nectar up and licked it off of it. At that moment Kristi realized just how deep Ross had gotten into her psyche, more so than any other man had done. He was pushing her boundaries further than anyone ever had, but he had done so while respecting her as a person. Realizing all of this she sent a simple one word text to Ross; "When?".

Enjoying his breakfast Ross smiled when his phone dinged and he saw Kristi's text. He replied to her that next weekend would be fine as long as all the parts were available.

The week went ever so slowly for Kristi, at first she dreaded the idea of being naked for Ross and the time seemed to fly by. Now that she was looking forward to it the days went by achingly slow. Every time Ross came into the diner her stomach fluttered. Seeing him and knowing what she had agreed to made her so nervous that on Thursday she dumped a glass of water on a customer. Everyone at the diner laughed it off and enjoyed making fun of her, Ross good naturedly went along with the group but the knowing look he gave Kristi confirmed he knew he had gotten to her.

Friday finally rolled around and Kristi was surprised when Ross didn't show up at the diner. He rarely missed a day and his absence confused her. She reasoned he may have not wanted to fluster her any more than she already was. The day went be extra slow for Kristi, after work that evening she began going through the preparations Ross asked her to make for their weekend together.

"Weekend together!" she thought, that's a strange thought after meeting up twice and having no real dates but she felt a connection with Ross. Showering she shaved as she had all week to make herself extremely smooth. She was extremely horny but followed his orders not to masturbate. Toweling off Kristi applied lotion to her already smooth body. Extremely horny and frustrated the lovely brunette remained naked as she had been told and finally went to bed around 11:00. Sleep did not come easy as her mind raced with what was in store for her body.

When the alarm went off at 7:00 AM Saturday morning Kristi awoke from a fitful sleep and began to get ready. Ross had requested she wear a loose dress so as not to make any marks on her body. Knowing it wouldn't be on for long Kristi chose a dress that hung loosely on her and slipped it over her head. She also packed a small makeup bag as Ross had asked her to do.

Checking the time she knew she needed to get going; "I am doing this" she said to reassure herself as she left her apartment. Starting up her car Kristi headed to Ross's place. With each stop her brakes seemed to get worse and definitely were noisier.

Once again as she neared the last stop sign in town she saw the same older man approaching the crosswalk. A wicked thought crossed Kristi's mind as she checked carefully to see if anyone else was outside nearby. Seeing no one she began to slow for the stop sign. As she did she lifted up her bottom and pulled the dress up to her waist. Taking one last quick look all she saw was the older man pausing at the crosswalk for Kristi to pass. With one motion she slipped her dress over her head and tossed it in the backseat.

Wearing only flip flops she pulled up to the stop sign and smiled at the man. At first he smiled back and then he recognized her and his smile grew. Kristi motioned for him to walk in front of her. As the man started walking his view of Kristi in the car began to improve. Just a few feet from the front of her car he realized she was at least topless and his jaw dropped.

Looking around and still seeing no one Kristi motioned him to her door. The man approached the door speechless as he stared at the naked driver.

Giving the man a sly sexy look Kristi asked "Do you like what you see?"

All the man could do was nod affirmatively,

Laughing Kristi pulled away and left the man speechless in the middle of the road.

Kristi remained naked the last few miles to Ross's house. Wearing only her flip flops Kristi pulled into the driveway and continued to the garage. Already having grown accustomed to the door opening as she entered the driveway and then closing once her car was inside the garage.

Ross smiled as Kristi drove past her naked body proudly on display. Stopping in front of the lift Ross opened the door and held out his hand for the brunette to get out. Kristi and Ross exchanged greetings and made small talk. Ross was impressed with how natural she was acting. She seemed just as natural chatting to him naked if she were in her unform at the diner.

Kristi told Ross about her showing off to the man on the street again. Ross laughed as he enjoyed the story confirming his thoughts on her being an exhibitionist. After they had chatted for a few minutes Ross told her he needed to get busy. He had told Kristi in advance to expect the work to take all of today and part of Sunday to complete. During that time Kristi was to remain naked and complete a few special "payments" for the work required.

Kristi wandered out into the backyard, enjoying the feel on the warm sun on her body, all of her body. Applying sunscreen to herself she adjusted the lounger she had used previously and laid down face first. She loved the overall tan she was able to get in the private backyard. After about 30 minutes she rolled over and let her tits get some sun. "If only the diner could see me now!" Kristi thought.

After getting about 30 minutes of sun on her front Kristi jumped into the pool to cool off. The cool water refreshing her as she splashed around. The rest of the morning Kristi spent lounging around the yard. Enjoying the freedom from clothes more as she explored Ross's manicured yard.

Around noon Ross appeared and let Kristi know it was time for lunch. Kristi entered the house and got shy again for just a moment. Ross put her at ease as he commented on how great she looked as he removed freshly prepared salads from the refrigerator. He had put them together that morning with as many locally grown ingredients as possible.

Kristi enjoyed the salad while she sat at the counter as if being in his house completely naked were no different than being naked in her apartment. They laughed and chatted talked about everything except her being nude. In the back of her mind though Kristi knew that her body had two payments to make. She wondered when Ross would collect on them.

After lunch Ross went back to work on her car. Kristi swam, napped, tanned and thoroughly enjoyed herself for the afternoon. Around 4:00 Ross disappeared into the house for a few minutes. When he returned Kristi noticed he had cleaned up and changed his clothes.

Looking Kristi over Ross let her know it was time for the first installment on her brake job.

Growing shy again Kristi asked him to remind her what he intended to do to her.

Giving her a wicked grin Ross reminded her that she would lay over his knee and he would apply ten solid smacks to her ass. He added that after each smack she would count the number, thank him and ask for another. If she failed to do that the count would start over, even worse if she asked for another after the tenth smack she would get an eleventh.

This would be the first time Ross had touched her beyond a hug, swallowing the naked brunette laid across Ross's lap.

WHACK!!!! the first smack came down on her right ass cheek before she was ready. Yelping in surprise Kristi quickly regained her composure and said "One, thank you. May I please have another."

SMACK!!! the second one landed hard on her left ass cheek. With both ass cheeks stinging Kristi was already finding it hard to concentrate on what she had to do. After a few seconds she haltingly replied "Two, thank you. May I have another."

CRACK!! the third landed back on her right ass cheek. Sting the brunette could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as her ass burned from the beginning smacks. Nearly forgetting she blurted "Three, thank you. May I please have another.

"Spread your legs slut!" Ross ordered her. Shocked at the tone of his voice as much as the request Kristi reluctantly spread her legs. Her pussy shiny from the wetness is was producing.

Pop! the next landed on her left cheek right next to her pussy. Before removing his hand Ross rubbed her cheek some before moving his hand over her pussy and squeezing it lightly causing Kristi to jump. Remaining silent for a few seconds Ross started to tell her they were starting over. Just as he began to speak Kristi realized her omission and screamed through her tears "Four, may I have another!".

Ross rubbed her ass some more as he reminded her that she needed to thank him and be more respectful in asking for the next one.

"Yes Sir, may I Please have another?" Kristi's request was responded to with another whack as the fifth smack landed hard on her right ass cheek. Ross again rubbed her ass cheek and then squeezed her pussy.

Sobbing Kristi said through tears "Five, may I please have another Sir!"

THACK!!! the next swat landed hard back on her left ass check, slightly off it's mark Kristi winced as part of the impact was between her legs. Her tears increased as she sobbed "Six, may I please have another.".

WHAM! number seven landed hard on her right ass cheek and again caught a piece of her pussy. Tears streamed down Kristi's face she shuddered as she sobbed "Seven, may I please have another Sir."

SMACK!! Kristi winced as number eight landed hard squarely in the middle of her left ass cheek. With her ass burning from the hard licks it was taking Kristi sobbed uncontrollably she cried "Eight...... another please Sir"

CRACK!! Kristi cried as the ninth smack landed on her right ass cheek. It took her a moment to recover as Ross rubbed her ass and explored her exposed asshole and pussy. More than just squeezing her rubbed her slit a little feeling the moisture between her legs. Trembling she announced "Nine..... another please Sir".

WHAM!!!! Ross saved his hardest lick for last. As his hand landed hard on Kristi's left ass cheek Kristi winced again in pain. Ross let his hand explore both ass cheeks rubbing the red swollen areas and sliding a finger across and slightly into her moist tender pussy. "Ten..... another..... no wait..... that's it".

"Good girl" Ross whispered "you almost got an eleventh." Kristi continued to sob as Ross reached for a bottle of aloe vera and began to rub the cooling gel onto her abused ass. The cooling effect of the aloe calmed Kristi down and eventually her sobs subsided.

"You did great for a first spanking, was it what you expected?" Ross asked the brunette still laid prone across his lap. Either oblivious or uncaring she kept her legs spread allowing Ross full view of her pussy and ass.

It took Kristi a few moments to compose herself before responding, still sniffling she responded. "No, I've had playful spankings before but that was very hard to endure".

Ross chuckled as he helped the naked beauty off his lap. Over time Kristi regained her composure and with the exception of a sore ass had mostly recovered from her first hard spanking. Surprisingly as much as it hurt she had enjoyed being used like that and also enjoyed finally feeling Ross hand on and just slightly in her pussy.

As evening fell Ross led Kristi out to the patio overlooking his property. Sitting her down with a drink near the small outdoor kitchen Ross cooked up a small feast for the CMNF pair. Steaks, potatoes, beans and a small side salad. Kristi was again impressed with Ross's culinary talents.

The pair sat outside and talked and laughed until nearly midnight. Forgetting her nakedness Kristi just enjoyed the evening and Ross's company. Realizing his guest was tired after her day in the sun and the spanking Ross showed her to a room so she could shower and get some sleep.

Kristi was again impressed with how Ross treated her. After everything that had occurred she imagined they would sleep together and possibly have sex. She wondered why he was being so careful especially after feeling her pussy earlier. She now wanted to have sex with Ross, but was reluctant to make the first move.

It didn't take long before Kristi drifted off to sleep. A hard day was behind her and not quite knowing what to expect tomorrow.

***** Readers *****

Where does this story go next? One of the reasons it has taken so long to complete this chapter is I wasn't happy with how dark it had gotten. The alternate version had Kristi getting some very harsh usage.

I have enough ideas that could become several chapters on making Ross / Kristi's relationship and her journey to becoming a slut. Or I can use her up and finish this.

Leave a note in the comments on where you would like to see this go.

tzzzr
tzzzr
33 Followers