The Protégé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers

I arrived at the hot tub first. I grabbed my drink from the dinner table and stood next to the hot tub, staring out at the gorgeous view. There were two large sail boats drifting leisurely by as the sun lowered behind me. I climbed in and sat sideways on the curved lounge seat, so I could look directly out at the ocean. The hot tub was large. It could probably seat ten people easily.

If I turned sideways, I could lay in the lounge seat with a cushioned head rest and get full body jets. But I sat on in like a bench seat so l could look straight out to sea. I leaned my head back on the edge of the tub, took a sip and let the warm water engulf me. The warmth, the view, the buzz, were just perfect.

"I could get used to this." I said smiling.

"Good, I'm..."

"Ah!" I screamed spilling some of my drink and jerking upright. "Oh God, I didn't know you were there. I'm sorry... You startled me! I did not mean to sound presumptuous, It's just the view and the food and your hospitality. I feel so comfortable. I would never presume to take this for granted..." (I realized I was rambling like an auctioneer on meth.)

"Woah, relax Lecia. I did not take it like that at all. I'm glad you're enjoying it. That is why I have this place. It's a refuge of sanity it a crazy world. Relax, enjoy and just be yourself. You will have a lot of things to stress about starting Monday, I assure you. On Monday you will be Ms. Carmichael and I will demand much from you. This weekend...enjoy and let's get to know one another, ok?"

As she spoke, she walked around the hot tub in a white bikini, revealing a perfectly tanned body that made the bright white pop. Her top was a string type with full coverage of her better than average sized breasts. Her nipples were barely visible through the silky looking material. Her arms were toned and her shoulders subtle but athletic looking. Here stomach was smooth with a hint of abs. Her legs tanned and toned and shapely. The triangle in front was full but sexy, with the stings tied in a bow on either hip.

I could not help but wonder if her skin was as soft and smooth as it looked. The bottoms fit tight and cleanly, it was just the right mix of sexy but not slutty. She was well kept, as I had imagined. She would not show off the fur, that would be tacky. The string ever so slightly indented into her hips. As she faced me, I could not help but wonder, what that ass was like in a bikini. The imagine in those jeans and its effect on me made me question myself. I hope the view wearing the bikini would somehow remove the mystery and set me back on the "straight" and narrow.

Suddenly her voice snapped me back to reality. "Lecia? Ok?"

My eyes darted up to see her blue eyes looking down at me. Her smile was mischievous. "You seem... preoccupied."

"I... a... (My eyes drifted back to the string bow and I thought about pulling the string and letting those bottoms fall to the deck.) It's just (Her belly looked so smooth and soft.) been a dream day. I can't believe I'm here. You're my hero and the person I aspire to be like and now I'm here at you house..." I said smiling, shocked at the reaction as my eyes meant hers.

My body tingled as her beautiful blue eyes cut through me. I stared at her perfect cheek bones and the cute little mole on her left cheek. The bright red lipstick was gone but her soft pink natural tone was... perfect. I took a large gulp of my drink to steady myself, when it occurred to me, that was the last thing I needed right now. I was not in my right mind... I felt like a hormone crazed teenager with her first crush.

"Crush?" I thought to myself. "You've never even thought of a woman that way... (Haley Williams glistening spandex aside.) You've got to stop and sober up Alecia!"

"Whooommm!" a loud boat horn bellowed.

Cynthia whipped around and began to wave. I gasped as she revealed her semi thong bikini bottom stretched tightly over her firm round ass. It formed a bright white heart shape over her perfectly tanned skin. The top of the heart began at the tie bows and arched gently, peaking at her lower back and lowering toward the center, where a seam in the beck crept deeper between her ass cheeks as it went toward her vagina. The point of the heart nearly disappeared between her cheeks at the top of her labia, just before the bikini bottoms widened out forming a subtle camel toe dipping between her lips.

I could hardly breath as a rush of heat ran through my pelvis, like I had never felt before. I marveled at the gap between her thighs forming a triangle with her camel toe. The ocean water between her tanned thighs and white bikini was strikingly blue. My mouth watered like a Pavlovian dog. I downed my drink, amazed at the perfect skin of her exposed cheeks, and the curve of her shapely hips. The top of the camel toe triangle gave way to the crease between her buns and thigh that curved gently below each cheek before fading into the silky-smooth skin of her golden-brown hips.

I could not help but imagine reaching out, cupping her ass in my hands and tracing the line of fabric across her skin. I swallowed hard as my throat seemed to tighten and body tingled in the bubbling water. Suddenly her ass jiggled playfully, and I glanced up to see her looking back at me over her shoulder.

"Leasie, I think I'm flattered," she said grinning widely.

My face must have been neon red as the reality of her catching me staring hit home. Even as the shock wore off my eyes returned to the bright white contrast to the bronze tan. (How did she find time to get a tan?) I the twilight the white suit seemed to glow even brighter.

"Eyes are here Leasie," she said smiling and turning to face me. I know what you're thinking... How does a powerful wealthy executive stay in such great shape? Am I right?"

Thankful for an out from the most awkward moment of my life, I jumped on it, really trying not to slur. "You are in incredible shape, how do you do it?"

I could not win. If I kept my eyes off the bikini, her blue eyes cut through me. I wanted to feel what it was like to kiss her soft lips and feel her breasts against mine. I needed to control my thoughts but there was no stopping it.

"Discipline. "She said walking over to the patio bar. "Every day I start with a workout. No matter what. I eat a little bit of everything but not a lot of anything."

She picked up a remote off the bar and turned the lights off Inside the house behind the pool. She grabbed a bottle of wine, two glasses and two towels from behind the bar and walked back to the edge of the hot tub. The sun was low behind the house creating a dark patio area. She set the wine and glasses on the deck next to the hot tub and then. Stood before me smiling down, the shimmering dark water behind her.

"Let's get comfy, shall we Leasie?" she said, untying the bikini top behind her neck. It dropped revealing two nicely shaped breasts. He areola were quarter sized with pencil sized nipples that barely protruded. I vaguely tried to think about her new nick name for me, but her hands reached behind to untie the top thrusting her breasts forward taking my full attention.

"No tan lines," I thought as the top dropped to the deck.

Next, she reached for the string on her left hip an pulled the string allowing the white triangle to fold down and dangle on her inner thigh. When the right string untied, the front flopped forward revealing a well-trimmed bush above her slit. The top of her labia poked out as the crotch of the bikini clung to her moist lips. She wiggled her feet apart opening the triangle enough for the bottoms to fall free, clinging briefly to her outer labia before it released.

I did not care that I was staring as her nakedness overwhelmed my senses. Her lips poked ever so slightly out the bottom of her cute hairless slit. I watched as she stepped slowly into the hot tub, standing on the seat before stepping all the way in. The water quietly engulfed her slit with the rustling water line reaching mid bush. Her belly button was a slight innie and I could detect a subtle tan line down below.

"Wine?" she asked spinning around revealing her upper ass above the water line.

"Shhhure," I said no longer caring about slurring.

She stood up on a lower step and leaned forward to poor the wine, giving a full view of her gorgeous ass and glistening pussy. I watched as water dripped from her dark pink labia. I was thankful for the hot tub, because my bottoms would be soaked through. Her pink little sphincter peeked at me between her golden buns. I can honestly say I have never seen another woman's anus before. It was a perfect little circle.

The deepening darkness made it hard to see and I found myself leaning forward for a closer look imagining slipping my fingers between those glistening lips. My heart raced and breath deepened in disbelief of the thoughts in my head.

She spun and stepped back down moving toward me with two glasses of wine. She stopped in front of me as I leaned back and reached for a glass, trying not to stare at her ample breasts. As my hand approached the glass, she pulled back.

"You're turn Leasie. Are you just in or are you all in?" she smiled raising her eye brows.

I reached under the water at my bikini top thankful the water provided some cover.

"Uh, uh, uh," she said shaking her head. "Stand up!"

I stood up as commanded, almost losing my balance as the buzz hit home.

"Steady Leasie," she said grinning. "Now take it off."

She wiggled the glass of wine as a reward. I unclipped the front of my bikini top letting it fly open. The warm air on my nipples was exhilarating. My areola are outies and my nipples, stiff protrude more than a quarter inch. My nips were at full attention as I stared at Cynthia's thinking I'm a little bigger but hers are just plain beautiful.

"Doesn't that feel better," she grinned.

"Ahhhh, yes it does," I said swinging the girls side to side, before grabbing the sides of my bottoms and wiggling them down.

As I leaned down, I lost my balance and fell forward. Realizing I would probably knock her over, I threw myself sideways off the seat, falling into the deeper water and completely submerging. I jumped up giggling bottoms stuck on my thighs. She was laughing hysterically.

"Judges score... 9.2," she giggled.

I stood up and leaned on the side stepping awkwardly onto the seat of the hot tub. I spun around and planted my naked ass on the deck of the hot tub with my feet on the seat. It felt good to be in the cooler air for a moment, so I worked my bottoms off and leaned back propped up with my extended arms behind me. I let my knees drift wide apart exposing my lady parts to the breeze. I tilted my head back looking up to the stars coming into view with the sun now set.

"Isn't that better?" she asked stepping closer.

I could not help but spread my legs a little farther as she stepped in front of me. She handed me a glass of wine and I leaned forward freeing my right hand to take the glass.

"To new beginnings," I said extending my glass.

We touched glasses and I leaned forward with my elbows on my knees taking a drink. I noticed her steeling a peak at my exposed lady part. I leaned back onto my elbows and let my legs extend wide and straight. As I did my mind went to the vision of Cynthia, stepping forward between my legs, leaning in and setting her wine glass next to me as she crawled herself on top of me. I leaned back flat on my back and closed my eyes imagining her soft breasts brushing my stiff nipples as she leaned in bringing her warm soft lips to meet mine.

I sighed as I imagined her tongue slowly pressing between my lips in a full passionate kiss..."Leasie, honey, what are your thinking about? I bet it's Ghalib, isn't it?"

I jerked myself back into a sitting position. "Uh... yes, is it that obvious? It has been a while for me with the move and everything..." I slid slowly into the tub, sinking back down into the hot water.

This time I sat my wine down on the deck, turned sideways and reclined on the lounge seat of the hot tub, tilting my head back on the cushioned head rest. Cynthia did the same on the other side.

"Just be careful darlin'. You're in the big city now. Although he is a fine specimen Um, um, um. You're not in Indiana anymore," she said sipping her wine.

"I can handle myself, trust me. Sometimes a girl just needs a good stiff one to scratch the itch, no strings attached if you know what I mean," I said hoping not to sound like an Indiana girl trying too hard to make a point.

"I believe you Leasie, you sold yourself very well today. Just stay on target and don't get distracted.

I still was not sure about the nick name she tagged me with, but it was Cynthia Freakin' Liebert. She could call me whatever she wanted.

"I like your description, he is a "fine specimen"," I said closing my eyes.

I let the bubbles and churning water do their work, trying to turn my thoughts to Ghalib and riding him for my personal pleasure.

"Oh Honey, you got it bad, don't you?" said Cynthia's voice getting closer. I'm gonna show you a little trick I have for just such problems.

I opened my eyes and she was standing next to me steam rising between us. She bent over me and leaned on the edge of the hot tub with her left hand, her breasts hanging over me.

"First, skootch down just a little she said gripping my thigh with her right hand and pulling me down until my chin touched the water. Good now (she reached between my legs and pulled my left thigh out a little.) just spread a little... Now hold the side with your right hand to brace yourself. It's gonna be a fun ride... Are you ready?"

I looked at her nervously, heart racing as she touched my naked body. "Ready for what?"

"I call it Mr. Happy," She said leaning in and lifting a control panel door. "Three, two, one..."

She pushed a button and a powerful jet of water kicked on blasting me in the taint and lower vagina. I thrust my hips upward and felt the jest hit my anus as I raised.

"Shhhh, it's ok set back down, you just need to find the sweet spot Leasie, trust me Honey," she said pushing on my pelvis gently.

I settled back down on my butt and the jet was hitting directly into my Vagina, making me feel stimulated and like I had to pee at the same time.

"Whoa," I said uncomfortably holding myself away from the jet, but already feeling the appeal and wanting a little more. I leaned my upper body forward aligning the jet with my clit. "Ooh!" I gasped.

"Sounds like you found it Leasie," she said still pressing her hand gently on my pelvis. Now move in closer Honey, you're gonna thank me, I promise.

I moved closer and the pulsating pressure increased stimulating my clit a bit, "Oh My!" I gasped starting to gyrate my hips a bit. "That feels reeeaaalllyyyy good," I sighed beginning to breath heavier.

"Almost there," she said sliding her hands between my thighs. "Trust me Honey..."

She pressed two fingers from each hand against my outer labia, pulling them apart, allowing the jet to firmly blast against my exposed clit. I gripped the edge of the hot tub with a death grip as a jolt of electricity shot from my clit all the way to my nipples. I gritted my teeth and grunted, gasping for air.

"Sweet spot!" she said cheerily.

I began pumping my hips gently as an orgasm almost instantly built. "Oh! I squealed before biting hard to stop from screaming out. I began to snort in small burst of breath whimpering, my hips in constant tiny movements as the hot jet overwhelmed my clit.

"Oh Honey, you're cumming aren't you. So controlled," she said softly keeping her hand pressed against me holding my lips apart so the water could make full contact.

My whole body trembled as the orgasm rocked me. I wanted her fingers in me and moved my hips wider hoping she would slip and penetrate me.

"Oh yeah, you needed this didn't you?" She asked breathing heavy but maintaining firm contact without touching my inner labia.

I nodded rapidly, eyes closed and panting. "Oh yes, cumming, cu, u, um, ing," I grunted in rapid little breaths.

"I give you credit Honey, I'm pretty sure the boats hear me screaming when Mr. Happy gets me going," she said never breaking contact with me.

I convulsed and shook as my orgasm peaked, never letting out the scream of pleasure I wanted to and never getting to feel her inside me. I pushed up raising out of line of the jet, panting and opening my eyes.

"Holy crap, that's amazing!" I said looking at her as she released me and

sat on the edge of my lounge seat smiling at me.

"Who needs a man when you have Mr. Happy? Am I right?" She asked matter of factly.

I breathed deeply and nodded.

"Ok Honey, take a few deep breaths and let's go again, that was too damn fast, you can't possibly be satisfied..."

"What? I am good..." I tried to protest but she grabbed my ankles and lifted my feet off the bench, dropping my ass back down in the stream of the jet.

Before I knew what was happening, she placed my calves on her shoulders and got on her knees on the end of my lounge seat. Forcing my legs wide with my pussy in the path of the hot jet. She pushed forward and pinned me to the bench. I thought sure she was leaning in to kiss me I closed my eyes, opened my mouth slightly and gasped as the jet hit home again.

"Oh, oh, please, yes," I groaned as the wave of pleasure spread.

She reached down and put a thumb on one side and her pointer finger on the other, exposing my clit again.

"Please," I whined hoping for her fingers to enter me. "Oh yes," I said opening my eyes. "Feels so goooood!"

She looked at me hungrily. "Mr. Happy, can go all night Leasie."

I could still detect a hint of her perfume over the hot tub chemicals, as

my hips pumped up and down letting the water jet work its magic.

"Oh God Cynthia... " I said too loudly.

"That's it Leasie, let it out Honey," she said softly.

My jaw clinched closed as a high-pitched moan, escaped. "Ohhhhh Yyyyeeesss Cyn, thi, a..."

My hips gyrated and I lost balance. I threw my right arm around her neck and pulled us together, burying my face into her neck.

"I'm c, cum. Oh y, yes Cynthia. Yes, yes oh God yes!" I screeched pressing my open mouth against her shoulder to muffle the screams.

A pulse of pleasure shot through me in convulsive waves from my throbbing clit, like I had never felt before. I tried to pull away from the jet as the orgasm intensified, but she held me there, the relentless jet overwhelming my senses. My hips rocked and her fingers held me open, as I clung too tightly to her, powerless to release my grip as my body spasmed.

Cumming, cum, ming, oh God please Cynnnth, i, aaaaaaaaaaa!"

As my endless orgasm finally subsided, I collapsed back into my seat, panting and embarrassed. I looked awkwardly up to her with my calves still on her shoulder.

"You really had some pent-up passion Leasie. You need to let that out Honey. You still seemed a little reserved." She said calmly pushing my heels up and wiggling out from between my legs. "That was awesome. I will give you some time to collect yourself Honey. Five AM sharp on the beach if you want to run. I'm going to shower and get some sleep... Night."

She had picked up her bikini and wine glass. She tossed the bikini over her shoulder and raised the wine glass like a toast, grinning as she strutted off. I found myself sitting up quickly and staring at her frim beautiful ass as she strutted away.

Embarrassed, confused and ashamed at my behavior. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. What just happened? Had I blown the greatest career opportunity anyone could have hoped for? I quickly decided to run in, get a shower and get some sleep. I told myself, get a read from her in the morning and decide what to do then.

rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers