The Protégé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to my room, I could see a light under the door of Cynthia's room and thought about knocking to apologize but thought better of it. The alcohol was fully kicked in and I could barely walk let alone talk coherently.

Instead I took a long warm shower, cleaned up and shaved, put on some panties and a mid-thigh pajama T. I ponytailed my hair and was ready for bed. I felt a little more soberer, in control, and yes, a lot less stressed after Mr. Happy did his job.

I decided to peek out and see if her light was still on. I was still in shock and disbelief of my behavior. I wanted to make sure I had not messed up this opportunity.

The light was on so I put my ear to the door and could hear her talking to someone on the phone. "Get it done Alfonse, we have got to get back on schedule. I do not want any more Friday night call. This is my me time and I don't like breaking my no call policy. Let's go over it one more time and then I have to go!"

I decided against interrupting and took a stroll out by the pool for one more dose of the ocean air. The hot tub steamed slightly in the moon light. The sound of the waves and the salt air put the perfect ending on the evening.

When I walked back to the room, I saw the light under her door. I hesitated, leaned against it and could hear a Gossip Girls rerun on the TV. I heard a drawer or door close. I must have paced back and forth between our doors twenty times before deciding to go for it. I knocked way too lightly I was sure, but I heard a loud clear "Leasie."

I opened the door, "I'm glad you're still..."

"Ah!" she yelled as her body flew instantly from laying naked on the bed to a ball, with her knees to her chin and arms wrapped tightly across her shins. In her right hand a humming six-inch silver dildo hummed away.

I turned immediately putting my back to her.

"Oh Fuck, I'm so embarrassed" she said frantically.

As the hum of the dildo stopped, the realization of the reason she called my name hit me. "I'm so sorry, I knocked and heard you say my name and..." I suddenly froze not knowing what to say. "I'll just..."

"It's ok," she blurted. "Once again Ms. Carmichael, your timing is impeccable. I was trying to sleep and the thought of your encounter with Mr. Happy got me thinking about my own situation and five months of no man in my life and decided to relieve a little tension of my own.

"I just keep making things worse. I wanted to apologize for my behavior in the hot tub. I have no idea what got into me. It was completely unprofessional..."

"I already told you, Professional starts Monday. Everything's ok, were grown women with needs and no men in our life right now. You got to take the edge off every now and then. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning. You can turn around Leasie, it's nothing you haven't already seen." she said calmly.

I turned and she as stretched out leaning on some pillows fully nude, with her hands at her side on the bed. The silver dildo lay next to her and her legs were straight and slightly spread. Another awkward moment and another decision point. "Walk away, just walk away," I told myself. I was turning to go when the glimmer of the dildo caught my eye. An opportunity to even the score crossed my mind.

I'm not sure if the alcohol was to blame, but whatever the cause, I found myself walking toward her without thinking about it. She looked at me smiling apprehensively. Her expression grew more apprehensive with each step.

I sat on the edge of the bed, picked up the dildo and examined. It was still warm and sticky wet from her using it. I could see a gap in her labia where it had been inserted just moments ago. I turned the base and the hum resumed.

"These are great, but like Mr. Happy, it's always a little more satisfying if you're not doing it yourself," I said pointing the silver bullet toward the target. "I'll drive..."

Her eyes widened as the humming dildo tip touched her wet labia. She let out a whimper and closed her eyes as I gently ran the tip up and down her slit. I could see her juices glistening on the tip as I moved it ever so slowly toward her clit.

She gasped and jerked as it hit home. "Oh, fuck that feels good Leasie,"

"Just returning the favor Cynthia, it looks like you have a lot of pent up tension too. Just lay back and enjoy the ride," I said in a soft sultry voice I did not know I even had.

"Oh fuuuuccck," she moaned as I slowly twisted it into her. Aaaaaahhhhh Yyyyeeeesssss, fuck yyyyeeeessss, fuuuuuck me please!

I could not believe her dirty mouth, and how loud she was getting and more disturbingly how excited I was getting to hear her talk dirty. I could feel myself getting hotter and wetter by the second. I have never had thoughts like this about a woman before.

I began to pump it in and out with increasing speed and she met every thrust with a thrust of her own, shoving the plastic cock in as far in as she could. My fingers were getting soaked with her juices and her scent... The mixture of her natural scent mixed with her special perfume sent tingles straight to my vagina.

I pulled it out to move to back to her stiff little clit.

"No, don't fucking stop! Put that fucking cock back in me please!" she commanded.

"Trust me Cynthia, I've got this. You just lay back and enjoy," I said pressing the vibrator against her clit. "Just close your eyes and let this little beauty do its thing.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" she grunted, gyrating her hips, rubbing the vibrator against her clit., OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK! I'M CUMMING," She screamed throwing her head back.

Her hips were moving at an incredible pace. I could only hold the silver dildo still and let her move. She moved like a belly dance, so smoothly but at incredible speed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she yelled "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She came in a convulsive spasm of her whole body, pulling away from the dildo when it became too much. As she started to recover, I inserted the tip back inside her and slowly worked it in and out at a slow and steady pace.

"Oh shit, I needed that," she panted. "You are right about someone else driving... Wow."

I pushed it in as far as it would go holding it at the end with my pointer and thumb wrapped around the base. When It fully inserted, I could feel her soaking wet warm lips touch my thumb and finger.

Her breathing settled into a slow, steady and deep pattern, matching the pace of the dildo.

"Thank you Leasie, I feel better now. That did the trick. I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight. That itch has been thoroughly scratched." she sighed.

"Has, it really?" I replied shoving the dildo in deep causing her to gasp again. "Sounds like you're still a little itchy."

"Oh God, don't get me sta, aaaarted again," She squealed as I drove the dildo home.

"I still owe you one sweetie," I said wiggling the dildo inside her.

After a moment, I pulled it out and for reasons I still don't fully understand, I wanted to fuck her doggie style with the dildo.

"Roll over and spread 'em please," I whispered.

Her eyes widened, and she rolled over and scooched down to lay flat on her stomach and spread her legs. That incredible ass was front and center with her glistening pink lips peeking out below. I slid down the bed for better access. Sitting up next to her I slid the dildo in my left hand toward her waiting slit. I watched he asshole pucker and her cheeks clinch when the vibrator touched her tender labia.

I wanted to lean in and kiss that ass but was afraid to cross that line. She moaned and raised her ass ever so slightly with first contact.

"That's it, just relax and let Leasie drive," I said apparently accepting my new nick name.

I pressed it in watching her lips suction onto the dildo as it penetrated. She whimpered her approval. "You like letting me drive don't you Cynthia?"

Her head nodded as it lay on the pillow with her eyes closed. I picked up the pace and she began to pump her hips to the rhythm. When her moans got louder, I pulled it slowly out, pressed the tip against her clit and slowly drug it up her slit, repeating the process. The next time, I continued between those sweet cheeks, tickling her dark pink sphincter. She let out a sigh of pleasure.

I continued the tease, dragging it from her taint to the top of her perfect ass and then gently tapped her buns with the dildo tip.

Each time I repeated her hips raised her ass little higher, chasing the dildo.

"Come and get is Cynthia," I teased.

She wined and raised herself up on her knees with her head still on the pillow, forcing that ass high in the air giving full access to her spread pussy.

"That's it, let's see about scratching that itch for you." I slid it slowly in until my fingers toucher her hot wet lips and wiggled it back out increasing the speed with each thrust.

"Oo, oo, ooh fu, u, u, ck," her voice quivered. Fuck me please, I need that fucking cock in me... Oh fuck pound me baby, make me fuck-ing cum!" she growled as I began pounding it in and out.

"You like it like this don't you sweetie? Hard and fast?" I said beginning to pant myself.

My panties were soaking through watching the gorgeous woman offer herself to my so freely.

"Oh, fuck that's good Leasie, fuck me with it please! Make me fucking cum again, I need it so fucking bad." She yelled as she shoved her face in the pillow screaming wildly.

I was so turned on, I wondered what her hot cum would taste like and wanted to toss the dildo aside and shove my tongue into her steaming pussy. Hearing her talk dirty, made my pussy flow with excitement.

"Aaahhhh! Aaahhhh! Aaahhhh! Aaahhhh!" She screamed into the pillow and raised her head. "Pound my fucking pussy Leasie! I am fucking cumming Honey. Oh fuuuuccckkk! Aaahhhh! Aaahhhh! Aaahhhh! Aaahhhh!"

The smell of her hot juices made my mouth water and I wanted to taste her but somehow that would cross the line and I was afraid how she would react. Her pussy sloshed as I pounded her with the silver cock. She continued to scream into the pillow, my arm getting tired. I was amazed how long her orgasm seemed to last. Finally, she pulled off and collapsed onto the bed panting.

I sat there in my soaked panties, holding the dildo as she lay flat and satisfied, eyes closed and breathing deep. I turned off the dildo and starred at her round ass, thinking about touching her and running my fingertips across every inch of her skin. I pictured planting gentle kisses on her back and neck as I stretched out my naked body on hers, feeling her warmth and silky smoothness.

"Get control Alecia," I told myself. "You've worked too hard to mess this up. You're drunk and not in your right mind!"

I looked at her face, content with a slight smile eyes closed and at peace. "Cynthia," I whispered.

She just breathed deeply.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked hopeful for a quiet escape.

With no response, I slinked off the bed. I noticed I had soaked through my panties and the ass of my night shirt. I stood for a moment looking at her, confused and horny. I thought about the day. Three orgasms and still revved up. I simply could not believe how off track I let myself get.

As I left her room, the little voice inside was asking, "Why are you taking the dildo Alecia?" Deep down I knew, I was not quite done for the night.

I sat the dildo on my night stand and removed my panties and night shirt. I climbed in under the covers and grabbed the silver bullet. I held it to my nose and breathed her scent in deeply sending a wave of warmth through me. Without thought I put it to mouth pushing it in.

The taste was salty sweet, causing me to swirl my tongue around it to savor her flavor. I knew this was a mistake the second the rush of hot wetness washed over me. The taste of her cum pushed everything out of my mind. My fingers dove into my hot wet pussy as her cum flooded my taste buds.

I closed my eyes, imagining what it would be like to taste her sticky sweet pussy, feeling her writhe with pleasure as I probed her steamy wetness with my tongue. I removed my fingers and replaced them with the humming dildo that had been inside her only moments earlier. The vibration hit my clit rocking my hips upward.

"Oh God Cynthia, you taste so good," I said surrendering to the tingling hum. "You make me so wet. Oooohhhhh you're making me cum again. Please..."

I shoved my wet fingers into my mouth sucking my own juices as my clit burst with un believable pleasure for the fourth time. I sucked and whimpered undulating, to the rhythm as I probed myself thinking of her screams of joy as I plunged it into her tight little body.

I pressed the vibrating tip against my clit as my stiff little pleasure center sent me into a convulsive spasm of ecstasy.

"Oh God, I'm cumming for you. Aaahhhhhhh! Aaahhhhhhh! Aaahhhhhhh! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" I whined as I came for the fourth time.

I gently sucked the dildo clean, trying to imagine my face buried in her warm sweetness as she came in my mouth. I drifted off to sleep, satisfied from four powerful climaxes, afraid of what she might think sobered up in the morning, excited by the new desires that were awakening in me...

To definitely be continued...