The Protégé and the Mentor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finished eating, I went upstairs to dress for school. Susan had told me that she would be recording some commercials. I wondered if she would stay naked all day or revert to clothing since it was no longer B-S Thursday.

Things were pretty uneventful during the weekend. Kaley and I were going out to a movie Saturday night, but we made no plans to sleepover. While we did make out, it was limited to huggy face, kissy lips. And I found that more than satisfying. I really didn't want her rooting around in my cunt which I suddenly felt a strong sense of proprietary ownership in favor of Stacy and Susan. After having slept in my own bed Friday and Saturday night, on Sunday I went into Susan and Dad's bedroom. I was naked, but to make a point.

I told Susan I had really enjoyed Thursday night and Friday morning, but I hadn't wanted our intimacy to become hackneyed by overuse. "I'm glad you feel that way. I agree with you," she told me. We kissed, fleetingly, and I returned to my own bed.

Tuesday evening when I got home (I had worked a 4 hour shift after school) Susan excitedly told me that she had received a package that day. It was the scripts of our book we were to do the audio for. I excitedly grabbed the scripts and started reading. After a few minutes, I giggled and said, "Wow! This language is quite graphic."

"Larry warned us, but you said you were all in."

"Well, Karen (the fictional daughter I would be portraying) appears to be quite demure. And her language is quite restrained, under the circumstances. But Molly (the mother) is really off the chain. It looks like you've got all the trash talking and I just have to listen to it. Can I wash your mouth out after each session?"

"Are you sure you want to do this? If you're going to be uncomfortable with my making reference for hours on end to you cunt, your twat, your poop chute, not even referring to them as your honey pot or your pussy."

"No, actually, I like the idea of you talking so dirty to me."

"Correction, Molly talking dirty to Karen. If you're going to be any good at this, you've got to get into character. And remember, it isn't real, they are just figments of someone's imagination."

We finished reading he scripts and decided we would record tomorrow after school. I wasn't working so I could come straight home.

The next day Susan asked me if I was ready to start recording. I told her to wait a minute and I went upstairs and took off all my clothes. When I came down, she didn't say anything, but I could tell she needed some type of explanation.

"What, I'm just trying to get into the mood for my first performance."

"Whatever works for you, but remember you're the demure shy one. I'm the bold ogre trying to rob you of your lesbian virginity."

"I just want to be as tempting as possible," and I kissed her.

"Yea, well, I don't need any temptation," and she kissed me back, longingly and deeply. "Let's get to work or we'll never finish this."

We finished the session and then broke for supper. We fixed Chicken Alfredo together. I fixed a lemon dressing for an arugula salad. I remained naked through the meal and later when we all went into the living room. Susan said something and I just told her I was getting prepared for BS Thursday.

We finished recording over the next few days. We finished up Saturday evening. I was completely dressed. We listened to the tapes and rerecorded a couple of passages. When we were through, Susan said she wanted to celebrate. She brought out a bottle of champagne and we started drinking it. I took off an item of clothing with each glass. We were both drunk. Susan was a couple of items of clothing behind be, but she quickly caught up. When we finished, she said, "We need a bath."

We repeated out bathing experience from the previous week. Susan gave me an indication of where we were headed when she said, "Pay particular attention to my ass hole."

"Am I going to be traveling down the Hershey Highway later?"

"I hope so."

I paid meticulous attention to every part of her body but especially to her ass hole and her cunt. I still limited my ministrations to my fingers.

When we were through bathing, we dried each other off and made our way to the bed. Dad was only wearing boxers.

Finally she said, "Sweetheart, reading that script, with you naked and caressing yourself, I was really turned on. Despite Karen's protestation, I felt we captured two women coming to the realization that there was nothing vulgar or immoral about their becoming lovers. I don't know why it has taken me so long to come to the realization that we are, we should be lovers."

She started with my lips and moved to every other part of my body. I mean every part. After kissing my breasts she moved down to my pussy region. She circled my cunt with her kisses and after I was aroused to the point of orgasm, her lips and tongue thrust into my cunt. The pussy juices inside me exploded and wet her face.

"You were ready for that, weren't you?" she asked.

"Oh, yes. I've had it building up inside me for a month."

I then covered her body with kisses. I licked my own pussy juice from her face. It was an earthy taste, but not at all unpleasant. I was torn between wanting to plant my tongue in her asshole and wanting to stimulate her pussy lips and her clit with my tongue. I shortened the lingering on her ass cheeks in favor of making the trip to paradise. Finally, I had my answer. Not all cunts had the musky taste of Haley's young pussy; but even a more mature pussy could exude sweet nectar like pussy juice. I was happy my taste buds had found a home but I did allow myself a thought, even as my head burrowed into her cunt, of what Stacy's pussy tasted like. As much as I was enjoying this moment I allowed myself a moment to reflect on my being able to answer that question first hand next April.

Susan came back for a second helping, and I said, "Wait. Dad I want you to pleasure her cunt as she pleasures mine." I positioned myself on my back to allow Susan easy access to my pussy while having her ass in the air for Dad to fuck her doggy style. He did and after about 10 minutes we all came simultaneously.

We slept, Susan enveloping me in her arms while at the same time being enveloped in Dad's arms. I sensed her moving once in the middle of the night as she repositioned herself so she could suck Dad's prick. She did, slowly ministrating to his unspoken carnal desires. She went about it oh, so slowly. Eventually, I turned around so I could massage her breasts as she attended to him. I envied her bisexuality, how she enjoyed giving oral pleasure to both me and to Dad. I wondered if I would ever meet a man to whom I would enjoy giving as much pleasure and I just discovered I enjoyed giving to Susan. Dad eventually came, but there was very little need for cleaning him as Susan seemed to swallow every drop. We all resumed our original positions and went back to sleep.

* * * * *

Things were pretty uneventful for the next few weeks leading up to graduation. Larry did get me a job doing voice overs for a local restaurant. There was a series of 5 different commercials. I was the voice of someone about my age who was talking about what a fun place the restaurant was. One commercial had me talking to a contemporary friend of mine telling her what a great place it was to hang out. Another one had me asking my boy friend to take me to the restaurant because I enjoyed going there so much. A third one had me talking to my parents (who you never heard) telling them I wanted them to take me to the restaurant because it was so much fun. The fourth one had me talking to an unheard table of my friends at school about the virtue of the restaurant. The final one was my suggesting to one of my teachers that he take his wife there for their anniversary for, you can figure out the trite reasons. I don't think the dialogue was going to win a Pulitzer prize for literature, but Larry and Susan told me about Sova awards (Society of Voice Over Awards) that were the Oscars of radio commercials. Susan had won a couple of them a few years back; she had been very proud of them. They were just presented by the local chapter of Voice Over artists, She had been nominated for a national award, but didn't win. I actually allowed myself to imagine being nominated for one of these awards, but that was a long way away.

One night - morning - when I skyped Stacy, I told her about my new endeavor. She could see how excited I was. I told her how much I was paid for the two projects I had worked on, the restaurant campaign and the adult book project.

"Sara, you've got a lot going on. Graduation is only a week away, you're working 12 hours a week at the restaurant, you've got school, I know you must have a million graduation activities, and now the budding voice-over career. Are you spreading yourself too thin?" She didn't even mention my love life which was definitely percolating.

"Let's look ahead a year or so and then work backwards. You want to go to college, and if it's Blanke Schande, I think that would be your preference. You've set up Iowa State and your local community college as a good fall back plan. Iowa State has a top ten Hospitality school in the nation. It's been a few weeks since you and I met. Are you sure you really want to pursue a career in the culinary field or are you just mimicking my life and what I enjoy?"

"Alright, nothing would make me happier than to work as a hostess at the Absolute. You made me so happy when you said you wanted me to come out there next April so I could do that. Working in the kitchen? Not so much. I really don't enjoy working at McDonalds but I'm doing it because it's a means to an end.:

"That's a very mature admission. You are growing up."

"But there's so much more to 'hospitality' than food service. Do you know Brenda, a cute little brunette studying hotel management? We met her and talked to her at Blanke Schande when we were out there. She's going to work at Couples resort as an assistant inventory control manager. Now that would be my ideal job."

"Now we're making progress. So that is a career path you'd like to follow."

"Yes, even working at the Absolute in the front of the restaurant has much more appeal to me than working in the kitchen. Sure, I'd like to learn inventory control, personnel management, accounting so I could become a restaurant manager. But getting into the kitchen? I enjoy doing that with Susan, I'd love to do that with you, but not so much for the rest of my life."

"We're making progress."

"You're a great guidance counselor. You're a great mentor."

"What about this voice acting you're doing? Tell me more about it."

"Oh, I love it. It's not even working as far as I'm concerned. I just step into a roll, but I have to be myself and then I collect a big paycheck a few days later."

"You told me you were recording an adult audio book. How did you like doing that?"

"It was great. Susan and I did it together. It was about a mother and daugher who had an incestuous lesbian relationship."

"I guess you really did enjoy that."

"The company that employed us liked our product and wants us to do some more work for them. Larry has been talking to me about a script where I play a beautiful young woman in her mid-20's. She's straight but runs into and is seduced by a couple in their 30's who take her in to be their love slave. Larry says there'll be a lot of steamy sex with both the husband and the wife. I really hope I get that project."

Stacy jumped in, "I know some people who do voice overs. Like most careers, the very top performers can make a lot of money. I'm sure Susan fits into that category. But people who are just starting out can make some nice spending money while they build their portfolio. You can put as much time into it without having to make a full-time commitment. I think you should keep working on that."

We talked about a few other things. We were each getting ready for graduation. "Don't forget the Blanke Schande graduation will by June 5. It's going to be streamed on the internet from the college website."

"I'll make sure Susan and Dad and I watch it. My graduation will be June 4. I know it won't be nearly as interesting, but I'll make sure we send you some highlights. I'm going to be naked."

"What!!?!??"

"Well, not completely naked, but I'm going to be naked under my gown. Susan doesn't know you. I'm not sure how she will react."

We talked until it was time for me to get ready for school. It should be an interesting week.

To be continued.

12