All Comments on 'The Protégé Pt. 05'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Hot!

I love your way with words. Oh how I wish I were her!

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Not Very Exciting Anymore

I felt the Protégé Pts. 01-03 were exciting, intriguing and very nicely developing, with an intelligent young lady receiving an excellent opportunity in the business word. Along with this business opportunity, Lecia discovered a "strong sexual feeling" for her superior-Cynthia which was nice reading. Protégé Pts. 04--05 trended toward Lecia almost becoming a sexual deviate or bimbo, performing sexual activities at work and on beaches, which could definitely jeopardize her job and career. Therefore, with Pts. 04-05 trending in this direction, my interest in the story has waned.

I did particularly enjoy pages 1 & 2, with Lecia's / Stacey's intense conversation evolving into a quite tender and exciting "love & sex scene".

We were warned the story was developing into more control on Lecia's path to becoming Cynthia's slave, therefore Pts.05 was not a surprise. Again, the story has been well written, however steading moving into the BDSM-Control category, which is not my normal reading area on Literotica. Will view other chapters as they are released, however not with Gusto.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i still like it, very erotic

they do make some memorable moments. fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you.

Can't wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too bad

The first three parts were great, what they did was nice, and the two were also sexy for giving their all, but still being professionals. Now she cheats on her boss, and I see a certain bimbofication. Stopped reading early on Part 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous