The Protégé Pt. 06

Story Info
Alecia's conversion to lesbian submissive slut continues.
14.6k words
4.74
21.3k
18

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,864 Followers

Note to reader: The following story contains content of reluctant lesbian sex. It part of an ongoing saga depicting a young lady's road to lesbian submission and the unbridled passion she experiences when she surrenders herself completely. If you choose to read on, I hope you enjoy.

***

I woke and reached out hoping to feel Cynthia next to me, but she was not in the bed. Groggy, I looked at the clock surprised to see 11:23. The room was bright, a sunny day in Florida.

"Cynthia?" I yelled with no response.

I got up naked with my suitcase still in the living room. So, I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at my wild hair. Between the motorcycle and the activities in the living room and bedroom it needed some serious work.

I peeked into the living room and the coast was clear. I slunk up to my suitcase and turned toward the bedroom where I was startled by the young Hispanic woman, I met last night, also naked. My face turned bright red.

"So sorry to startle you Ms. Carmichael." She said, eyes darting to look at me and then away apparently as uncomfortable as I was.

"No problem, Mrs..."

"Garcia mam. Rosario Garcia." She said making eye contact.

"I just didn't see you there. I a, was a just getting my things so I can take a shower and get dressed."

"You should have plenty of fresh towels Ms. Carmichael." She smiled; her eyes affixed to my naked body. "My Husband Oscar does the gardening, but he is not working here this week. So, feel free, like Ms. Liebert to go nude. You are very beautiful together."

"Thank you, Rosario." I said trying to act confident. I knew Cynthia would not be apprehensive if she stood before Rosario naked. "Do you know were Ms. Liebert is right now?"

She looked at me with captivating brown eyes and I froze for a second and really looked at her for the first time. She had shimmering dark brown hair pulled into a bun in back parted in the middle in front. On the left side, a lock of hair hung down over the outer edge of her eye. Combined with her light brown skin, subtle chin and kissable lips, it hit me just how sexy she was. Her lips were full but not large. They were soft pink and subtle. Her cheek bones were high but not overpowering. Her nose was small with round subdued nostrils.

She wore a knee length, short sleeved, uniform dress that was almost sky blue in front, on the back, shoulders and sleeves, with tope colored collar and side panels. It was button down the front ending right at her, knees highlighting her toned calves. Her arms were slender and toned. The dress was loose fitting but somehow highlighted her figure in a surprisingly sexy way.

I felt the urge to unbutton every button of that dress, slide it off her shapely shoulders and let it drop to the floor. The realization that she had been talking snapped me out of my inappropriate thoughts.

"Please let me know if there is anything, I can do to make your stay more enjoyable and I will do it." She said turning to the kitchen.

"So, do you know where Ms. Liebert is?" I repeated.

"Sorry, Ms. Carmichael, I thought you heard me. She is sunbathing on the roof deck." She smiled a sexy wry smile.

The Cynthia affect was remarkable. Since I met her, women of all types excited me. I watched as she slowly turned away and walked out. She glanced back smiling as she disappeared into the kitchen. Even the subtle curve of her ass beneath the loose-fitting fabric drew my gaze.

As I stood naked in the living room with the shape of Rosario etched in my head. It suddenly hit me; I was naked in the living room. I grabbed my bag and headed for the shower. I washed and shaved every nook and cranny, thinking about the last time I sunbathed with Cynthia. That magical diamond between her legs as she lay naked on her belly is forever etched in my mind. When I finished, I dried and pulled my hair in a ponytail and put on a bikini. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I recalled Cynthia's command last evening that I was always to be naked and available.

I yelled for Rosario.

"Yes Mam." she said appearing in the bathroom door. She smiled eyeing my yellow string bikini.

"Was Ms. Cynthia, wearing a bathing suit to sunbath up there?"

"No mam." She answered, with a wider grin.

"OK then." I untied and the top and removed it.

Rosario stood in the doorway with her cheek against the door frame staring at me with a distant yet hungry look that made me tingle. So, I decided to enjoy it a little when I removed my bottoms, bending low and going slow. When I headed toward her to exit the bathroom, she moved to the center of the doorway.

"Can I help you with sunblock, Ms. Carmichael?" She asked teasingly.

"Perhaps another time Mrs. Garcia." I said, squeezing by with our lips inches apart. My breasts rubbed against her exposed arm.

"Anytime Ms. Carmichael, any, time."

God, she had a great smile.

I made my way to the roof top sun deck. It was a spiral staircase with a spring-loaded plexiglass hatch door, in the master bedroom. There was a five-foot wall so the neighbors could not see, and of course it was the highest house in the area. I made it to the roof and my hart skipped when I found her asleep ass up on a large pad with a pillow across the top.

I pulled several towels from the rack and laid behind her. Her feet were shoulder width apart exposing the elongated narrow diamond between her legs. The top point of the diamond was the tip of her dark pink little anus. Her sphincter was like a dark star on her gold brown skin, with rays of dark pink emanating from the tiny center. One of the rays that pointed straight up the center of her ass crack put a sharp point to the top of the diamond.

The diamond angled out and down from there, the side points were formed at the intersection of her thighs, ass cheeks and outer labia. From there, the crease of her outer labia and thighs angled closer together making perfect straight lines converging at the tip of her vagina. The lower end of the diamond did not come to point as her clitoral hood faded into the gap between her thighs. This gave the appearance the lower tip of the diamond was cut off, leaving an inch-wide gap below her vagina, between her golden thighs.

It was just as I remembered except this time her inner labia were slightly more prominent. That diamond appeared in my mind at least twenty times every day. The subtle freckle pattern on her right cheek screamed once again to be kissed. Her firm round ass was simply beautiful and from my vantage point the crack of her ass aligned perfectly with the valley of her spine. From the curve of her hips her torso angled in before widening out to her shoulders.

Her arms were at her sides and her head turned to the right laying on the pillow. She had no tan lines and her skin glistened all over with a hint of sweat. I sat behind her for some time looking at her beautiful body from head to toe. But my eyes always returned to the diamond shaped treasure between her legs.

I had fantasized about tracing the perimeter of the diamond with my tongue before lapping at her hot sweet pussy so many times and now I planned my best angle of attack. After several minutes it became apparent, I could not do it without her assistance, so I planned a less direct approach.

Since I could not fit both knees between her legs, I very slowly crawled onto the pad straddling her right leg between my knees with a palm on either side of her hips. She rustled slightly but did not wake. I leaned in to gently kiss the freckles on her right cheek as I did not have the nerve to do that first weekend in The Hamptons.

My lips were nearly there when the hatch door opened, and Rosario's head peeked out. I shifted my weight to my left hand and brought my right pointer to my lips signaling Rosario to be quiet. Then, I looked back to my surprise, Rosario eased onto the deck very quietly and took a seat.

I found her watching just added to my excitement and leaned in planting a gentle kiss on a freckle of her lower right bun. She took a calm breath, and I kissed the next one on her upper right cheek. Then I kissed the third mid cheek an inch from her crack.

"Good Morning, Ms. Carmichael." She said sighing.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Cynthia, I remember the first time I saw this scrumptious bare ass on your patio in The Hamptons..." I kissed the left cheek. "I've dreamed of this a hundred times since then."

In my peripheral vision, I saw Rosario, looking on completely entranced. "You made me an ass girl the first time I saw you in those jeans." I kissed a little flat spot at the top of her crack, producing another sigh.

I looked for my next target and kissed my way around the seam of her ass and thighs and then ran my tongue along them.

"This is the best wake up ever, Leasie Honey." she said with a heavy exhale.

I brought my right knee between her legs and wiggled it in place as she spread her legs a little. But I needed more so I pushed my knees wider nudging her wider to give me full access. Then I stretched my legs out behind me laying on my stomach between her legs. I was propped up on my elbows straddling her with a thigh under each arm pit.

I kissed up the right side of her ass crack and stretched up to kiss across her lower back, then I returned down the left side of her crack. As her shaved pussy came into view, I breathed in the scent of her growing wetness.

"Do you like this Ms. Cynthia?" I asked softly

"Oh, yes." She hummed.

"I can smell that sweet pussy getting wet for me. You don't know how many times I've thought of this moment Ms. Cynthia." I gently blew my warm breath from the crack of her ass to her clit."

I heard her moan and gently rock her hips.

"I would very much like to explore you further with my lips and tongue if you would please let me Ms. Cynthia."

Her ass rose and settled back down and let out a moan of agreement. I heard Rosario shift her body in the background but was focused on the diamond before me.

I reached for some towels and asked, "Ms. Cynthia, may I please slide these towels under you to give me just a little better access?"

Another moan and her ass rose to meet my lips as I slid the towels under her. I leaned my head back and took in the magic diamond before going in with my tongue. My nose touched her left inner cheek as my tongue contacted just left of her clitoral hood and traced the seam of her thigh and outer labia.

We both sighed when my tongue made contact and my breath washed over her pussy causing her to jump and twitch slightly. As my tongue trace the outer edge of the diamond her scent caused a tingling wave through my body.

"Oh Leasie." She sighed contently

I could taste a hint of salty sweat as I trace the crease of her left thigh and outer labia and then up to the top of her diamond. As my tongue tip reached her tight little asshole, she moaned and pushed her ass higher, but I continued back down her right side teasing the edge of the diamond until I reached the bottom.

When I started back up the left side, she began to roll her hips to the left to push her pussy into the path of my tongue. But I wanted to enjoy this a little longer and shifted with her teasing her outer labia and back to her dark pink little rose bud. When I glanced over, I saw Rosario watching intently. Looking at Rosario I swirled my tongue on Cynthia's wrinkled sphincter.

Rosario looked desperate almost pained as she stared, mesmerized by what she was watching. She fidgeted, as if she could not get comfortable.

As my tongue swirled, Cynthia whimpered, "Ga, ah Leasie." She spread her knees wide and pulled them under her pushing her ass in the air, spreading herself open for me. The diamond became a triangle as her thighs spread wide and the tendons stretched straight sideways from her clitoral hood to her thighs. I pulled my hands inside her legs, propped up on my elbows, and looked at her gaping spread pussy.

I marveled at the complete lack of hair anywhere around her mons, labia and asshole as I resisted the urge to thrust my tongue into her glistening cunt. The new position enhanced the arch of her ass cheeks drawing my attention back to them. Gazing at Rosario, I slid up and kissed her ass cheeks again, nibbling them between kisses.

"Damn I love this ass Ms. Cynthia." I said sensing her growing frustration.

Now with her legs spread I had one more teasing thought. I again started at the lower left side of her gaping slit and pressed my flattened tongue against the border of her thigh and outer labia and took a firm slow lick up just missing her pussy lips. The salty taste was more pronounced and the feel of her silky soft inner thigh skin against my cheek was incredible.

I continued licking up over her asshole and all the way up between those gorgeous round buns. Rosario's mouth hung open as she appeared unable to look away.

When I repeated the process up the right-side Cynthia moaned and pressed against my tongue. "Oh God, please stop teasing me." She pleaded.

I continued up the right side slowly then pulled my head back and looked at her spread wide for me. "Ms. Cynthia, you are just so sexy to look at, I want all of it. I hardly know where to begin.

Maybe here?" I kissed her left inner thigh. She growled.

"Or here?" I kissed her outer labia.

She gasped. "Getting warmer."

"Here?" I kissed her stretched little sphincter.

"Hhmmm Lesie." She sighed.

I teased it with my tongue. She made a high-pitched moan. "Hoah!

"You like it there?" I said tauntingly teasing it again.

"Ho, oh." She squeaked. "No one's ever..."

I moved to her right thigh. "Here?"

"Lick my pussy please!" She growled.

I looked at Rosario and smiled as I leaned in and just tickled her left lip with my tongue. She moaned her approval. Then I teased her right lip just getting a hint of her tangy sweet juices.

"Oh, that tastes so good." I lightly licked the length of her slit barley touching both labia.

Rosario bit her lower lip as she watched. Seeing her reaction made it all the more exciting. I was pleasuring two beautiful women at once with one little swipe of the tongue.

"You are so going to pay for this later Ms. Carmichael. I promise you that." Said Cynthia as she shoved herself toward me again.

"Why whatever do you mean Ms. Cynthia?" I asked in my best southern girl accent.

"Get that tongue in there like you mean it, you slutty little tease." She commanded.

I looked at Rosario and smiled. "Well, why didn't you say so... You mean like this?"

I extended my tongue and pushed my nose against her rose bud, with my tongue stretched down her slit and licked her firm and fast working my tongue inside her silky tight hole and back out lapping and wiggling.

"Oh yes, Oooooohhhhhh that's... Oooooohhhhhh Leeeeeasieeee. Aaaaaahhhhh. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. S, such a g, good girl! Oh my God yes!" Her hips rocked and she buried her face in a towel aware we were outside, and someone might hear.

The taste of her sticky nectar was a mix of tangy, sweet, and bitter. Tasting her made my own juices flow like nothing else could.

I kept my tongue in constant motion loving the sound of her muffled moans and squeals. The soft skin of her thighs and ass cheeks was like a touch of heaven. I snuck a peek at Rosario, and she was holding her fist to her mouth biting her finger.

It is hard to describe the feeling of pleasuring Cynthia so completely. It's a mix of power, love, lust and control, creating a high, far better than any drug. My face was pressed firmly in her hot wet pussy as her body rocked. Add the feeling of Rosario watching, and my cunt was on fire.

I propped on my elbows and gripped her on either side of her sweet pussy, putting a thumb at the intersection of ass cheek, thigh and outer labia. With my fingers extending onto her mons and lower belly, I held her firmly, stiffened my tongue and pushed it into her pussy, bobbing and shaking my head.

"She screamed into the towel. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yyyyyeeesssssss LLLLLLeeeeessssssieeeeee, Ooooooohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

I could taste her juices flowing as my tongue lapped up every drop. I pulled her lips wider with my thumbs and ran my stiffened tongue from clit to sphincter, like a thirsty dog lapping up water.

She continued to sing into the towel as I struggled to hold her still. I presses my nose to her ass and my tongue tickled her clit and licked her labia as I shook my head side to side.

Her ass shook when I hit the sweet spot and she wailed a long-muffled scream into her towel. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The taste of her cum flooded my eager tongue as her warm tight pussy clung to me.

As her orgasm passed, she turned her head to the left and in a panting breath began to speak. "Oh Leasie. All is forgiven!" She took big gasping breaths "Oh the things you do with that tongue. I love it soooo muuuuch."

I looked at Rosario, grinned and took a long slow lick up Cynthia's slit, never breaking eye contact. She swallowed hard with her mouth agape and a distressed look. My pussy oozed knowing I had Rosario hot and bothered.

I moved up to kiss those beautiful buns again and slid my pointer finger into her wet pussy. "Oh, it's so warm and wet in there." I said seductively and began to slide it in and out.

Cynthia brought her knees in closer raising her ass, so I pulled my knees up under me sitting on my heals. "That's it Ms. Cynthia, show off that gorgeous ass." I slip my middle finger in her as well.

She moaned softly, as I moved the fingers in and out, kissing and licking her firm ass. "Oh Leasie, that feels... Aaahhhhhh." She sighed as my ring finger began rubbing her clit while I fucked her with the other two.

I looked in Rosario's eyes, taking a break from kissing Cynthia's buns. "You want this don't you?"

Rosarios eyes looked suddenly terrified not sure how to respond.

"Yes!" Grunted Cynthia.

I smiled at Rosario maintaining eye contact. "You want this every day, don't you?"

Rosario bit her lip hard as Cynthia groaned. "Oh God yes!"

Rosario, broke eye contact as I sensed her internal conflict growing. I looked back at the beautiful suntanned ass before me and began to kiss and nibble her buns again picking up the pace of my fingers. Her scent was electrifying while her smooth tight little pussy gripped my fingers as they moved in and out.

Her dark pink little sphincter glared at me as she began to rock in rhythm with my fingers. "Leasie, Honey, I love what you do to me." I leaned in and licked her stretched little asshole. "Oh, Daaaaammmmmnnnn, y, you nasty little...!" Her teeth were clenched, and she grunted her command. "Lick my ass you nasty little slut!"

I glanced at Rosario and her eyes were opened wide in shock and disbelief. I licked faster and more firmly. Cynthia panted and whimpered. "Ohhhhh Fuuuuuck... Uuuhhhh fuck! Ah! fuck, Leasie baby. Love, th, that tongue. Ohhhh fuck! I'm, gonna, cum, oh, fuuuuuck."

Cynthia buried her face in the towels again and yelled in a muffled high voice. "Fuck me Leasie! Aaaaaaaooooooohhhhhhhhh!" My fingers sloshed in her hot juices as I pounded her pussy, my tongue pressed flat against her dark pink sphincter as I wiggled and nodded my head. "Oh, g, ah, cumming! Yyyyyeeeeesssssss Lllllleeeeasieeeee"

I moaned. "Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh." with my tongue working its magic.

Her body trembled and rocked as her orgasm overcame her. My fingers continued to pound her when she began to ooze the thick white cream from her steaming pussy.

Her hips vibrated as she released her creamy ejaculate, screaming into the towel. It began to drip off my fingers as her climax subsided. I removed my fingers and lapped up her oozing cum with my tongue, trying to drink in every drop.

"Oh Ms. Carmichael is there nothing you won't do to me? Aaahhhh!" She spasmed as my tongue continued lapping her creamy cum. I shook my head as I licked her hot pussy clean. I loved the feel of her warm silky pussy against my lips and tongue, as her soft inner thighs touched my cheeks and chin.

rimaday
rimaday
1,864 Followers