The Protégé Pt. 05

Story Info
A young lady's journey of submission and a lust for women.
16.3k words
4.81
20.3k
24

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,854 Followers

Message to the Reader:

This is the continuation of a series that explores the hidden desires of a young lady discovering her passion for lesbian sex and her growing lust for the female body. It explores her desire to please her mentor above all else and learning the lengths she is willing to go to do so . It has elements of romance and love as she feels all of these things. Throw in a discovery of her best friend's feelings for her and journey becomes more complicated. However, the main theme of the story is her road to submission and the true pleasure she derives from serving her mistress and the uncontrollable lust it brings out in her. If you are looking for a traditional lesbian romance story this is probably not for you.

If you choose to continue, I hope you enjoy...

*****

I returned to the apartment still half dazed from the events of the day. What an incredible surprise for Cynthia to show up at the office. Looking back, I could hardly believe what I had done in her office. It felt like I had watched it from outside my body. But walking around pantie-less reminded me it was all me.

I was thankful Stacey was not home yet, and disappointed at the same time. How could I possibly talk to her about any of this. She would tell me I'm crazy, and she would be right. I could not believe I sat completely naked in my bosses office and masturbated for her. Just hearing those words in my head brought the absurdity of the situation to light.

Even as the stupidity of my actions hit home, the look on her face as she watched me was etched in my mind. I have never felt so alive as when I crawled to her on hands and knees, naked and exposed. Her hungry eyes were worth the risk. I knew if she looked me in the eye and asked me to do it again, I would without hesitation.

I poured a glass of wine and sat on the sofa, warm and wet. I spread my legs wide and felt the air touching my exposed wet pussy. I wanted to find her silver bullet and make myself cum again and again. How could I hold out for four weeks to see her again? I promised no orgasms under any circumstances until I paid her back. But she would have no way of knowing...

Even as I thought that, I knew if she asked and I lied, she would know. It wasn't fair, I thought she was sleeping over tonight when I promised. Four weeks was impossible. I downed my third glass of wine and was ready to surrender to the silver bullet when my best friend and roommate Stacey came home.

"Hey girl, how was your day?" I asked cheerily.

"Hectic, but good. I'm loving it. I presented some of the ideas you and I brainstormed for the Yankees social media campaign and they are using some. My boss gave an "Atta Girl" for the ideas. I've gotta go on a west coast college swing for two weeks, leaving tomorrow night on the jet." She smiled happily.

"Awesome, private jet is the only way to travel." I smiled. "Wine?"

"Sure, sounds wonderful. I need to get comfy." She went to her room and came back with a mid-thigh pajama T.

I had her glass poured and she sat on the couch Indian style facing me. She picked up her glass and wiggled into the couch cushion. Just what I didn't need. Her night shirt road up enough to show me her light blue panties and her dark bush peeking through.

Without thinking, I assumed the position facing her. As a fresh blast of air hit my exposed lady parts, her eyes lit up. "Well hello Miss Vagina, welcome to the party! I take it you've been sexting with Cynthia?"

My face turned bright red and I closed my legs and sat on my feet side saddle. "Oh crap, I'm so sorry." I buried my face in my hand. "She actually surprised me today and showed up at the office."

"OMG, and you gave her your panties?" She asked skeptically.

I nodded head in hand and then took a large gulp of wine.

"What did you do?" She asked wide eyed.

"I don't want to talk about it..."

She interrupted. "That's not happening. I want all of it. Every slutty little detail."

Faced with coming clean to Stacey, I was ashamed of my behavior and just shook my head, staring at the couch cushion.

"Lecia, you know I love you and I won't judge, but now I've just got to know." She reached a finger under my chin and raised my eyes to meet hers. "What happened today?"

She smiled a devilish smile that put me at ease. She was truly excited to hear.

I downed my glass and I poured us both another. I started slow and told her about my day before the surprise as I thought about how much I should even share. She quickly downed another glass and was starting her fourth by the time I got to Cynthia flashing me her naked shaved pussy.

"Really! She flashed you right in front of him?" Her eyes and grin were both huge.

"He couldn't see! He was on the other side of the desk..."

"Oh, ok that makes sense. Did you squirt in your panties? Sorry, continue." She pantomimed locking her lips and tossing the key.

When I told her what she asked me to do next, she fidgeted in her seat and looked at me wide mouth. "You rubbed one off for her through your panties? OMG you really got it bad Lecia. Did she do the same?"

"No, she just watched mesmerized. Then she had me take my wet panties off and bring them too her on my hands and knees with my teeth." I said completely embarrassed.

"You did that?" She was shocked.

"Yes, you should have seen the look on her face. I've never felt so wanted in my life."

"I don't know what to say Lecia. I would never imagine you this far off the rails. You know what would happen if you got caught right? I mean signing a relationship consent for the workplace does not give you the ok to fuck in the office." She looked terrified. "Please, think about it Lecia. Do whatever you want in private, but you just can't do that shit at work!"

That hit me like a freight train. I had let the excitement and newfound lust completely block out reason and common sense. "Oh, shit Stacey you're right, I've lost my mind. She seems to have some kind of power over me, that makes me forget about everything else."

"Did you hear what I said? Forget about everything else if you want. But here in the apartment. Not in the fucking office. It sounded pretty damned sexy," She laughed nervously. "Hell, I might even want to watch if you do it here, but please stop at work. You will get fired."

My mind reeled. She was right. I needed to control myself at work and let my inhibitions go completely in private. Then the comment of wanting to watch reached my mind. I looked into her blue eyes. She looked nervous and vulnerable her full bright red lips screamed to be kissed I glanced down at her dark bush teasing me through the light blue panties. Why did I want to peel them off and taste my best friend's pussy? She was right I was completely out of control.

"Lecia, look at me sweetie. You look sad. I'm sorry if I upset you, it's just, you've worked so hard and I don't want to see you mess up. Cynthia's gorgeous and sexy and the catch of a lifetime. I'm not judging or telling you to stop. I want you to live out all your fantasies, just please be safe. For her and you. Imagine what Cynthia Liebert caught fucking in the office would do to investor confidence."

She looked at me lovingly and I teared up. "What's wrong with me?"

She reached out and caressed my cheek. "Lecia, don't cry Honey, I'm sorry I upset you. I just care about you. I'm not judging..."

"I know Stacey." I leaned in and hugged her neck and began to cry uncontrollably.

She masterfully rolled her legs out to sit normally on the couch and hug me back. I cried for an uncomfortably long time, for her, I was sure.

"Oh God Sweetie, I am so sorry, I didn't mean..."

I hugged her tighter, chin on her shoulder. "It's not you it's me Stacey. It's not just today. I have been spiraling for weeks. She's awoken an obsession in me that I can't seem to stop and it's not just for her. I'm like an out of control hormone crazed teenaged boy. I look at women, like objects of lust and..."

I was at a loss for words. She leaned slowly back away looked at me and smiled a soft understanding smile. "Lecia Sweetie, take a breath. It's gonna be OK. You have had an amazing few months with so many great things happening. You've traveled the world and gotten your dream job, six months out of college. It's no wonder you are over stimulated.

Cynthia is beautiful, powerful, and a perfect body. She's turned the straightest arrow I have ever known, bi at least, if not full-blown lesbian. Of course, your libido is over the top. Suddenly there's a whole section at the buffet you've never tried before. You wonder why you're salivating, really? You just need to take a breath, calm down and dial it back one notch. Have you had an encounter with another woman?"

I could feel my lady parts drying out and crusting up. I had not showered since the incident and though I cleaned myself as best I could in the restroom, I needed to feel clean. "Let me take a quick shower and get comfortable and we can continue. Is that ok?"

"Yes, but we WILL continue." She insisted with a smile.

I returned wearing a black Cami and matching black panties.

"Wow Lecia, you might make me think of exploring other option dressed like that. But I shall not be distracted. Have you had an encounter with another woman?"

"No but I've thought about it too much." I said taking her hand and pulling it to my lap.

I told her about my day on the beach and nearly running down a child staring at the random black woman's ass. We drank a whole other bottle of wine and I even told her the details of our shopping day and how I was staring at her ass.

"Well Lecia, I am flattered but you don't have to be gay to appreciate Cynthia's got a freakin Wonder Woman body with Jessica Biel's ass. If you're looking at me, I am worried. I am short and squatty all ass and no body..."

"Stacey, don't ever say that. You are beautiful and your ass is every bit as hot as Cynthia's." I said truthfully.

"You could fit two of her asses in one of my cheeks Sweetie, don't you try so hard Lecia." She said laughingly.

It might have been the wine, or it might have been the built-up energy from my encounter with Cynthia but either way, I grabbed her hand and stood her up. I turned her toward the mirror and stood behind her. "Look at you, you're beautiful.

"Hold still." I reached around and gripped her night shirt and pulled it up, my fingers rubbed the soft skin of her thighs and on up her hourglass hips and torso. "Raise your arms Stacey, I want to show you something."

She complied and I pulled the tank off revealing her subtle pink size 33's. Her areolas were almost the same shade as her skin causing her dark pink nipples to stand out. Her amber hair hung to her shoulders in sharp contrast to her pale skin. It made her intensely blue eyes seem all the brighter. She looked terrified and hunched her shoulders and tried to cover herself with her arms.

I gripped her hands and pulled them up and out. Don't you dare cover up. You are stunningly beautiful Stacey. I looked at her pale pink round breast and so much wanted to touch and kiss them. Her body tapered in from her shapely shoulders to below her ribs and back out again to her curvaceous hips. She had a sexy little roll just below her belly button. I imagined kissing across it gently as I explored her body.

My wetness spread when I saw the outline of her dark bush peeking through her light blue hip-hugger panties. I wanted to peel them off her and run my hands over that soft bush.

"I wish I had your shape Stacey." I looked in her eyes and she smiled and looked away. Her hands were trembling, and I wondered if she was excited or terrified her lesbian friend was trying to seduce her. "We need to remove those panties to make my final point Stacey." She looked truly terrified. "I promise I am not going to throw you down and dyke you. I want you to truly look at yourself as I see you.

She giggled nervously. "I'm not afraid of that Lecia." She looked at the floor shyly.

"Then I can take them off?" She did not reply. "I'm so sorry Stac..."

"OK!" She barked awkwardly.

"Relax Stacey, trust me. Turn around." I moved the wine off the mirrored serving tray and handed it to her holding it up high so she could see her ass in the mirror. "Do you see that ass? Is that not the sexiest thing you've ever seen?"

Her hip huggers were "On and UP!" revealing her two round voluptuous cheeks peeking out below the lacey blue arch that curved down from her hips to a thigh gap that made me flow. I soiled my second pair of panties for the day.

"Tell me looking at your beautiful ass in those panties doesn't make you smile?"

She grinned continuing to look at her reflection. "That is kind a hot isn't it?"

"Steaming Stacey. Can I please take them off?" Her eyes darted from the mirror to meet my gaze. God her eyes! And those red full lips! Her cheeks almost matched her lipstick from blushing. "It's important."

Her face softened, and she took a deep breath. "OK."

"Keep looking in the mirror and tell me that is not a world class ass." I dropped to my knees and wiggled the panties down revealing her dark muff for the first time. When the panties clung to her wet labia and I breathed her scent, I knew how she really felt about this. I looked up to see her mesmerized by her own ass and it was clear I had made my point.

"Not bad if I do say so myself" she rotated her hips to get the full view bumping my cheek with her left thigh and then my other cheek with her right, as I pushed her panties to the ground. "Oh, sorry Lecia." She giggled.

I wiggled her panties against her ankles, and she stepped out of them. She widened her stance and I needed to distract her to give me a few more second. "Keep looking Stacey, the shape, the skin, No cellulite..." She grinned in the mirror as I breathed her in through the nose and purposely exhaled through the mouth flooding her wetness with my warm breath. She wiggled and gasped and I knew I had her.

I quickly raised my head up, moved to my left and rested my right cheek on the left side of her hip against the narrow part of her hourglass. I smiled at her reflection in the mirror.

"Look at your shape Stacey. Such a beautiful hourglass." I brought my right hand to her right hip and let my forearm touch her pelvis. "Look at that sexy little valley up the center of your back. I love the way your smooth little neck curves into your broad sexy shoulder. Your skin looks like creamy satin. The way your shoulders curve to those shapely arms. Damn even your shoulder blades are sexy the way they peek out."

She was absolutely silent looking at the image in the mirror. Our eyes met as my hand subtly caressed her hip. Her expression was deadly serious as I continued.

"And your ass is stunningly beautiful. The mole on your left cheek is like magic. Your cheeks so perfectly round. Even the crack looks like perfection. A perfect line separating those perfect circles. Oh My God, Stacey this may be the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Look at those two little dimples and how they form a triangle."

I reached around her hip with my left arm, face still firmly planted on her right hip. She had a dimple just above each cheek that connected by a slight creased line horizontally. The other legs of the triangle formed as her ass cheeks curved ever so gently toward her ass crack. I gently traced the triangle with my finger.

"See that Stacey, wow that's sexy." I looked up at her reflection and her eyes were closed.

"Yeah I see." She sighed.

When her eyes stayed closed, I traced the triangle again and then stood up. Then, I took the mirror from her and sat it down. Her expression was pure surrender. I had to reel her in completely, so I leaned in as if to kiss her and when her eyes closed, I turned her to face the mirror and pressed against her from behind resting my chin on her left shoulder.

Our eyes met in the mirror. "You were very wet Stacey. I think you like the way your ass looks. Now let's review the front, shall we?" I placed a hand on each hip. "Look at those blue eyes Stacey. They must be the bluest I have ever seen, and that cute little nose, so totally kissable. And don't get me started on those lips. Look at them, so full and bright red, screaming for attention.

She was breathing in broken little gasps and I just couldn't hold out any longer when my eyes saw her breasts. My hands moved slowly up her belly. She was trembling more each second. Her eyes were closed and her lips agape trying to breath normally.

"Those nipples are the softest pink I've ever seen." I exhaled on her neck as my fingers reached the mark.

She squeaked like a mouse when I touched them. I whispered, lips gently kissing her ear. "Oh, they are sensitive, aren't they?"

She only moaned and kept her eyes closed.

"You're trembling Stacey. How's your cute little belly button Stacey." My right hand moved to it slowly.

She had a mini convulsion and gasped a series of quick little breaths. I took a deep breath through my nose and exhaled on her neck as my fingers reached the top of her bush. "I can smell your wetness from hear Stacey. And now it's contagious." I swallowed hard trying not to cum in my panties.

My middle finger reached the top of her slit and continued down separating her steaming lips. Her legs wobble and I hugged her abdomen with my left arm to stabilize her.

"Oh, that's warm Stacey." I curved my finger and slid it in.

"H, ha, haa, haaa, Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she squealed.

"Are you Ok Stacey, should I stop?" I asked taunting her.

"Oh God, Lecia, please d, don't stop touching me." She moaned desperately.

"Your little bush is so soft Stacey. I bet that's gonna tickle my nose..."

She shook and whimpered and began humping my finger.

"Damn Stacey you're so wet and warm and soooooo tight." I worked my finger deeper and faster. "Look at you... You're so damned sexy. I can't wait to taste this." I slid a second finger in, and she lost control.

Her hips gyrated as she fucked my fingers. "Oh Lecia, ah, ah, aaaaahhhhh!" She screamed,

"Are you gonna cum for me already Stacey?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh YES!" She grunted. Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

"Oh Stacey, you are so beautifully hot. Open your eyes and see how sexy you look cumming for me. That's it Baby. Watch me make you cum Stacey."

My fingers sloshed as I plunged them in and out, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Baby, your clit is so stiff, I love that dark little bush and those soft pink nipples. I wanna make love to you Stacey..."

"I'm gonna cum Lecia!" She yelled.

She breathed in tiny little gasps and wiggled her whole body as her orgasm built. I kissed her neck and whispered with my lips touching her ear.

"I want to kiss you all over and taste you cumming in my mouth."

"Fuck me Lecia! I, I'm cum, cu, cumming!"

"Oh yes, Stacey cum for me Honey, oh you're making me so wet." I whispered.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhh!" She shook convulsively in my arms.

"That's it Stacey, let go Baby, I love when you show me how much you like it..."

"Oh G, God Lecia, it feels so good!" She squealed.

Feeling her shuttering climax nearly made me cum right along with her. I continued to work her steaming pussy until she pushed my hand away. Then I turned her toward me and sucked her cum off my finger inches from her face.

I kissed her long and hard as we swirled our tongues together.

"Can we please go to my bedroom? I need to make love to you Stacey." I took her hand a pulled her, not waiting for an answer. She followed my lead, still panting.

I had fantasies about Stacey for weeks, since our overnighter before her interview, when we actually slept together (literally sleeping in the same bed.) She felt so good in my arms. Her skin against mine that night was like warm silk. I was nervous, anxious, feeling guilty, horny and excited as we reached the bedside. We were crossing a boundary that would change our friendship forever, if not ruin it.

rimaday
rimaday
1,854 Followers