The Protégé Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Cynthia slowly collapsed back down, and I stretched out and lay with my head on her ass. "Come up here and kiss me you nasty little slut."

I crawled up next to her and she rolled on top of me with our breasts pressed together. She kissed me long and deep while my hands caressed her back and shoulders. I probed her mouth with my tongue, and she sucked my tongue hard, then licked her juices of my lips and cheeks.

I ran my fingers through her hair thinking I would never tire of kissing her and feeling her body against mine in the warm ocean air. After several minutes she raised up and looked into my eyes.

"Ms. Carmichael, you have left me completely satisfied but absolutely famished. I will get Rosario working on lunch, while I take a shower. I seem to be a bit sticky for some reason." She smiled and stood up. "Your room is the next door down from mine. Although you will be sleeping with me my pet, you may use the room for your other needs. It has its own full bath."

I looked to the hatch door and Rosario had slipped back into the house. I didn't think Cynthia was even aware of her presence on the roof, let alone that she watched the whole thing in utter fascination. Cynthia descended through the door smiling with satisfaction.

Though I was wet and ready for action, I felt surprisingly satisfied after our encounter on the roof. Bringing Cynthia Liebert satisfaction twice was quite gratifying. I could have used a shower myself, but the warm sun was like a magnet. I rolled onto my back and decided to sun my front side for a bit.

After Cynthia retreated, I lay there taking in the sensation of the warm breeze over my naked body. Soon, I felt dehydration hitting me hard. I looked around and there was no water on the roof. Cynthia had taken her water bottle with her.

Reluctantly I decided to go get some. As I entered the kitchen, I did not see Rosario having fully expected to see her working on lunch. She was not in the living room or dining room and there was no sign of her. I concluded she must have gone to the grocery store.

After finding a water bottle and filling it, I crept down the hall to Cynthia's room and heard the shower running. It felt strange wander through an unfamiliar house naked, but I had not seen the rest of the house, so I decided to do a quick tour.

The next bedroom door was open, so I went in and saw my room. It had a great beach theme with palm trees on the comforter, its own bath with duel sinks and walk in shower.

I came to another room and the door was closed. The sound of subtle moaning came from within, so as every good house guest should do, instead of walking away and minding my own business, I put my ear to the door and listened. I could hear the rhythmic moans of a woman along with the subtle vibration of a dildo. It seemed I had found our missing Rosario.

I listened thinking about the expression on her face as I pleasured Cynthia. I could feel my wetness growing again and, unable to contain my curiosity, I stealthily cracked open the door to peek in.

I saw Rosario laying on the guest bed. With her legs spread wide her dress unbuttoned at the bottom and hiked up, exposing her lower belly and dark bush. The leg closest to me lay on the bed, bent at the knee, overhanging the bed with her foot nearly touching the floor. The other leg was angled up and her foot was planted flat on the edge of the bed with her knee in the air.

Her pussy was remarkable. The opposite of Cynthia's shaved petite beautiful dark pink little treasure. Rosario's was surrounded by a ring of dark fluffy looking hair. Her slit seemed twice as long as Cynthia's top to bottom, with lighter pink wrinkled glistening lips. There was about a half inch wide hairless rim around her moist labia.

My eyes drank in all of her. Rosario's mons was covered in a denser dark triangle of hair and the hair surrounding her moist labia was much sparser, forming a circular ring that encompassed a portion of her inner thighs and lower ass cheeks.

She gently rubbed the tip of a white plastic dildo against her clit, gyrating her hips in a slow sexy methodical circle. Her eyes were closed as she surrendered to the pleasure of the vibrating plastic tool.

My pussy flooded with warmth as I envisioned kneeling between her legs, burying my face in her dark bush and running my tongue the length of that long pink slit. I knew I could not do that. There was too much at risk with Cynthia and now Stacey in the mix. If I let go with this fantasy and got caught, it could cost me both of them.

Then I notice her white cotton panties on the floor and a twisted little thought slipped into my mind. I wanted those panties.

Without any further thought, I slipped into the room, dropped to the floor and crawled to the panties. I picked them up and felt her dampness. My pussy heated up hearing her moan, hoping she was envisioning me pleasuring her as she just watched me do to Cynthia. I brought them to my nose and breathed her musky scent. My whole body tingled, and I bit my lip pushing back the urge to Jump on the bed and taste that beautiful pussy.

I backed up slowly working back to the door, keeping as low as I could. I slinked back out the door and continued to peek through the crack. I watched as her hips move faster but maintaining a smooth fluid motion that made my clit tingle. I marveled at her control as she clearly was reaching climax but not raising her volume level.

Her mouth opened wide and she raised her ass as her hips began to spasm. I never saw the vibrator enter her at all, it just stimulated her clit directly. I wanted to finger myself and cum with her but, I had no confidence I could do it quietly enough and if I were caught... Instead I just watched as she jerked and spasmed making herself cum long and hard while only releasing whimpering moans that could not be heard beyond the door.

I quietly retreated to my bedroom in need of relief. I realized my bag was in Cynthia's room, so I quickly went to get it. The shower was off, but the bathroom door was still closed, so I announced my presence. "Ms. Cynthia, I think I'll shower before lunch if that's ok? I'll just use the shower in my room to stay out of your way. Somehow, I find myself a little sticky also."

I realized I still had Rosario's panties in hand and hoped she would not come out as I gripped the roller handle of my suitcase with the panty hand and picked up my cosmetic bag with the other.

"Great my pet, see you in a few." She said through the closed door.

I exited quickly, and there was Rosario in the hall. Looking remarkably together physically but had a distressed look.

"Good Day Ms. Carmichael, lunch should be ready in few moments..." Her eyes locked on the panties protruding from my hand rolling the suitcase.

She seemed to struggle for words. After an awkward silence, she spoke. "Are those yours Ms. Carmichael?" She pointed at the panties.

"Y, yes, why do you ask?" Well I found your panties in the living room this morning and have them in the laundry room.

Her eyes stopped me in my tracks. The way the light reflected off her brown eye, held my gaze. She stared at me with sexy hungry eyes. Or, at least that's what my mind was seeing.

I was helpless to look away as I stood there naked, with her moist undies in my hand, like a child with her hand in the cookie jar. My pussy tingled as I pictured unbuttoning that dress and seeing her panty less. Once it was clear how out of control my mind was.

"Well, I need to freshen up for lunch. Thank you so much for the pa... Uh, lunch." I grinned and broke the gaze.

The voice in my head screamed at me. "Thanks for the panties! Really, you almost thanked her for the panties!"

I rolled the bag into my bedroom and retreated to the bathroom. It had a double sink with full mirror, walk in shower and claw foot tub. Trying to collect myself, I stood looking in the mirror. "Calm down Alecia." I told myself. "You just lived out a powerful fantasy that you've been dreaming of for months. It was even better than you imagined, and you are horned up and out of control... Again!"

The image of Rosario's intensely beautiful eyes stuck in my mind. My pussy screamed for relief after encounters with both of them and I realized the silver bullet was in Cynthia's room. I sat my naked ass on the edge of the tub and decided to take matters into my own fingers.

I closed my eyes and breathed in Rosario's scent holding her panties to my nose and mouth like an air mask. My right hand slid between my legs and my middle finger rubbed the length of my slit spreading my warm juices over my clit.

I imagined Rosario watching me as I rubbed my stiffening clit. Those deep brown eyes cutting through my defenses, bending me to her will.

I breathed deep as my excitement grew, her scent sending a rush through my whole body. The image of her spread legs and tantalizing pussy were frozen in my mind. I panted and moaned bringing myself closer a climax as I envisioned my tongue parting those pink labia and tasting her tangy sweet cunt.

"Oh, please let me... Oh yes!" I moaned as two fingers sandwiched my clit rubbing it in tiny firm circles. "I'm cumming just..." I opened my eyes to see Rosario standing in the doorway.

I stopped in shock. "Don't you dare stop Ms. Carmichael." She said slipping in the room and closing the door behind her. "You watch me, now I watch you."

Looking into those eyes, I had no choice but to obey and quickly began to rub my clit for her. "Ms. Liebert was right. You are a nasty little slut. You make love to her and tease me at the same time. My husband will not eat pussy, but I love it so much. And you make me watch you do it. Then you spy on me like a peeping slut. So now, I watch you... You better hurry, Ms. Cynthia wants her lunch."

She stood with her arms folded smiling a smug but sexy smile. "Tell me what you're thinking about Ms. Carmichael."

I whimpered with excitement as she watched me finger myself. "I'm thinking about tasting your pussy." I said through gritted teeth.

"So, you're a pussy licking little slut, who doesn't care who's pussy you munch?" She asked taunting me.

Holding her panties, to my face, I did have to think about it. That day on the beach sure made me think she was correct, but I wanted to believe that wasn't true. Nevertheless, hearing her talk to me like that only excited me more.

"Yes, I'm a pussy licking slut, and I can't stop thinking about your hairy little pussy. Oh! Ah! P, please." My voice got higher and louder as my climax approached. "Hoah, aaahhhh, I'm cumming Ro, Rosar, Rosariooooooooo!"

My body shuddered uncontrollably as I came masturbating for Cynthia's housekeeper. I came long and hard loving the feeling of surrendering to my lustful thoughts, imagining how she would feel and taste and hoping I would get the chance.

"I w, want your pussy so bad. Aaaahhhhhh! Aaaahhhhhh! Aaaahhhhhh! Aaaahhhhhh!" I groaned, teeth clenched hard, trying to keep Cynthia from hearing.

Overwhelmed by the intensity of my orgasm, I nearly fell backward into the tub. Embarrassingly, I overcompensated and fell forward slipped off the tub and ended up on all fours.

"Excellent Ms. Carmichael, on your hands and knees like the nasty little slut you are. Now put my panties back on for me and go clean yourself up for lunch." She said stepping in front of me.

I pulled my knees under me, sat on my heels and held her panties open so she could step into them. As I slid them up her calves, I felt the back of her legs with my open palms. She was toned and clean shaven. I continued past her knees sliding my hands under her dress.

The back of her thighs were smooth and silky. She looked down at me with a hint of a smile. Her brown eyes were simply mesmerizing, and the scent of sex filled the air. My hands pulled the panties up to her smooth buns. I cupped them as I reluctantly covered them with her panties.

"Did I tell you to touch my ass slut?" She asked sternly.

"May I please..."

"No, you may not. You will put my panties in place and clean yourself up for lunch."

She looked down at me emotionless. I pulled them up covering her ass and then slid my fingers around her waist, positioning the waist band on her hips. My fingers brushed through her soft bush as my hands met just below her belly button.

Next, I ran my pointer fingers on the inside of her leg openings to make sure they were properly positioned. I started at her hips and worked down to her inner thighs, making sure my fingers touched her bush and gently brushed across her warm wet labia. She let out a small gasp despite her efforts to appear unmoved.

I had to restrain the urge to push up her dress, yank down those panties and plunge my tongue between those lips. When I finished, I let her skirt drop back down and straightened it.

"Thank you, Ms. Carmichael. Now, what do you say for taking something without permission?" She said taking a step back.

"I'm sorry for stealing your panties Rosario. I won't ever do that again." I said looking at the floor.

"I forgive you Ms. Carmichael and since you apologized, I wil not tell Ms. Liebert about your... bad behavior. Now I need to get lunch ready and you need to clean yourself up." She said looking down at me.

As Rosario left the bedroom, the absurdity of my situation became apparent. The lustful obsession that Cynthia unveiled within me would surely be my downfall if I did not get some sort of control. The knowledge of Rosario's hidden desires was becoming a new forbidden fruit that was consuming my thoughts.

I showered quickly and slipped on a silk robe that was on the shelf in the bathroom while drying my hair and putting on some makeup. I went to the dining room with the robe on, to check on lunch.

Cynthia was seated at the table wearing a black form fitting sleeveless blouse with a zippered front and fold over collar. Rosario was bringing out two salads with seared tuna on top.

"Perfect timing Ms. Carmichael, lunch is served."

As we ate Cynthia smiled contentedly looking at me longingly, once again getting my juices flowing. When the meal was complete Cynthia spoke. "Was the meal satisfactory Ms. Carmichael?"

"Yes Ms. Cynthia, it was excellent. Thank you, Rosario, well done." I said giving her a knowing smile.

"Would you like some desert my pet?"

"I would like that very much." I looked at her hungrily.

"I would very much like to oblige you on that. However, your attire is completely inappropriate." She said sternly. "Were my instructions not clear?"

I hadn't even thought about her rule. I was to be completely naked and "accessible" at all times. I forgot after my encounter with Rosario and tried to come up with a response but, she interrupted before I could speak.

She spun her chair sideways to the table. "Come here Ms. Carmichael, please." She said tapping her knees with her palms. I replayed last night's spanking in my head... Was she planning a repeat? Or worse?

I walked over and stood in front of her. She had on a red ruffled skirt that finished just above the knee. Rosario cleaned off the table as if nothing were happening. I stopped in front of Cynthia facing her looking meekly toward the floor.

"Remove that robe please and let me see you." She said calmly.

I did as commanded and she looked me up and down with a pleasant grin. "That's much better, Ms. Carmichael. You are remarkably beautiful and should be proud of that body." She tapped her knees again. "Sit and face me please."

I hesitated briefly unsure what she was asking. Then I smiled, straddled her thighs and sat on her lap with my legs spread wide. She smiled and I put my arms around her neck. When our eyes met, her smile set me at ease, so I leaned in and kissed her deeply.

Her hands gently caressed my shoulder and back as our tongues danced. The smell of her perfume worked its magic and the feel of her lips against mine heated my pussy up quickly. Once again, I felt myself slipping into a lustful frenzy when her hands gripped my naked ass and raised me up. She broke the kiss and leaned in kissing and licking my right nipple.

Moaning my approval, I tilted my head back and caught a glimpse of Rosario watching again.

Cynthia's grip on my ass tightened as she moved to my left breast. There was something about being completely naked and her dressed that excited me beyond words. I was happily offering myself to her for her pleasure with Rosario watching.

She released her grip and I lowered back onto her lap as she began to kiss my neck caressing my back and shoulders and talking to me between kisses.

"Why would you cover yourself and deny me access sweetie, do you not want me touch you?"

"I love when you touch me Ms. Cynthia, I'm sorry..."

Her touch sent goosebumps over my back and thighs. "Do you think I should punish you for disobeying Ms. Carmichael?"

"No, please, I won't do it again..." Her right hand moved over my hip and thigh and she slid a finger along my gaping slit. "Uh ah!" I gasped hugging her tight.

"You are soaking wet Ms. Carmichael, like a horny little slut begging for attention." Her finger slid inside me.

"Oh yes, Ms. Cynthia, aaaaahhhhh!" I groaned, pushing myself onto her finger.

"Do you like this pet?"

"Y, yes!" I gyrated my hips fucking her finger.

"Are you going to obey me Ms. Carmichael?" A second finger slipped in.

"God yes!" I squealed.

"Do you want me inside you?"

"Yes please Ms. Cynthia."

"Do I please you Ms. Carmichael?"

My voice shuttered, "Oh God yes." I panted rocking on her fingers.

"Then why do you disobey me?"

"I forgot, I'm sorry." I pleaded needing to cum.

She hesitated and pulled her fingers back, but I rose up and pushed myself back onto them causing her to smile.

"Will you make yourself cum fucking my fingers, like a horny little slut?"

"Yeeessss... Oh, yyeeessss." I bounced on her fingers as she kissed my neck.

"You do know Rosario is watching you slut fuck my fingers." I increased my pace.

"You like her watching, don't you?" I just whimpered rolling my hips to push her fingers deeper.

I glanced to my right and saw Rosario at the other end of the table looking on entranced. Cynthia whispered. "I think she likes it too."

I could feel an orgasm building when she sent me over the edge. "You're getting me very wet Ms. Carmichael. If I let you cum for me my pet, I'm gonna need you to drop to your knees and service me with that slutty little tongue..."

"Oh yes, I'm cumming for you Ms. Cynthia!" I could hear the sloshing of my steaming cunt on her fingers. "I love wh, what ya, do to me!" I gasped. I rubber myself against her hand as I thrust myself onto her fingers, completely out of control. Knowing Rosario was watching took my pleasure to a new level.

"Are you my pet Leasie?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed as the powerful orgasm consumed me.

"You will let me pleasure you whenever I ask?"

"Oh God Yes!"

"And you will be my horny little slut and do whatever it takes pleasure me?"

My body trembled as overwhelming lust drove me to an earthshattering orgasm. In that moment there was only one possible answer. "Y, yyyyeeeesssss! Ms. Cynthia! Oh God Yes!" I buried my face into her neck and squealed as I rode her fingers through the incredible wave of pleasure.

I collected my breathe for a moment breathing her perfume, and then slid off her lap and dropped to my knees. The waist band of her skirt seemed to be elastic, so I began undoing her tie string. Unfortunately, I could not see Rosario from my vantage point but could hear her moving behind me and stop, apparently intending to watch and not being discrete about it.

"Rosario sweetie, you seem flustered. Are you ok? asked Cynthia in a Mischievous tone.

"Sorry mam, I wil leave..." Her feet shuffled.