The Protégé Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Carmichael I am not gay..."

"Ah, I see. Why is it we try to put labels on everything. Let me show you something Rosario. Close your eyes for a moment please."

She looked at me skeptically. "I will do anything you want Rosario, trust me. But I ask your permission to let me show you something. Give me one minute, just 60 seconds, and if your perspective hasn't changed, I will do exactly as you command.

I looked into her brown eyes and gave her a warm smile and she looked at me for a few seconds before she gently closed her eyes.

I traced my finger around the sexy little birth mark on her side. "Does it matter if it's a man or woman who touches your birthmark thinking how much they would like to gently kiss it?"

I traced my fingers down her side over her ribs and down to her hips. "Wanting to follow the path, planting kisses on your silky skin..."

I caressed the little valley on her abdomen formed by her hip bone, across the top of her bush and up the other side. Her breathing became more pronounced, but she remained silent otherwise.

My eyes focused on her face as my fingers caress her smooth stomach and circled her belly button. Her stomach quivered gently, and her lips separated begging for a kiss. "Fantasizing about swirling their tongue around that sexy little belly button..."

Breathing deeper I moved closer to her neck letting my breath wash over her as my fingers circled her right breast spiraling up to her nipple.

"Does it matter the sex of the breath you feel on your neck as they dream about kissing your shapely pink lips and imagining making love to you...Kissing that stiffening pink nipple."

My finger gently tickled her areola and nipple causing a gasp while she shifted her upper body. "Wondering how you would react to a gently kiss to one." I teased her right nipple ever so softly. "Or a teasing nibble on the other." I moved to the left nipple and gave a teasing little pinch.

She exhaled and her mouth opened a bit wider. "If they want to explore you and find your favorite places to be touched and do whatever it takes to please you, does it really matter their sex? Or does it only matter that they want to do whatever it takes to pleasure you?"

Unable to restrain myself any longer my hand slid down her belly through her thick bush. As my middle finger parted her lips, she gasped and archer her back raising her pussy to me. I rolled forward on my elbow placing my face inches from hers.

"Look at me please Ms. Rosario." Her eyes opened and I curled my finger into her wet pussy. "Does it really matter..."

She raised her head and thrust her tongue into my mouth as far as she could. I was shocked how aggressively her tongue probed my mouth, swirling around mine like a serpent. I felt a sudden surge of heat as I imagined what she could do with that tongue elsewhere.

She pulled back to take a breath and dove back at me swirling her tongue along my bottom lip before slipping back into my mouth. She was apparently getting a taste of her own juices as we kissed.

I picked up the pace with my finger and inserted a second causing her to break the kiss and throw her head back in a howl of pleasure.

"Rosario, sweetie, you really do need some attention, you poor beautiful thing." I whispered and kissed her neck.

"Ho!" She squeaked. "Ha! ah, aahh, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

"Oh, you need this bad baby, I love being inside you Rosario. You are so wet Sweetie. You need this don't you?"

"Hoah Yeeeessssss!" She wailed. Her ass lifted off the bed as she raised her pelvis for maximum penetration. "Oh, ah! Oh, ah! Oh, ah! Oh, ah! Oh, Ms. Car, Mich, ael!"

"Are you cumming again Ms. Ros..."

"Oh yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeessssssssss! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her body stiffened and mouth opened with a series of grunts and gasps until her orgasm passed and she collapsed back to the bed. My fingers moved slowly in and out as she captured her breath.

We lay there a moment looking at each other. "May I please kiss that cute little birthmark?" She nodded. "Thank you." I whispered, leaned in and kissed her softly.

Her eyes once again captivated me. "Damn, your lips are... Can I please kiss you?"

She smiled. Our lips seemed to melt together and as we kissed, I rolled and crawled on top her resting on my forearms with my legs stretched out straight between hers. Her breasts felt heavenly against mine, my tongue split her soft lips as I kissed her slowly and deeply.

Her hands touched my sides and slid over my back and shoulders. Her touch was electrifying, sending a wave of excitement through me. Those warm soft hands gently caressed my shoulders and pulled my upper body against hers.

Our tongues continued to dance as her hands followed the curve of my back until they gripped my ass, forcing my pelvis against hers. Her skin was like silk against mine and I wanted to kiss her everywhere. I moved to her neck and she sighed, moving her head aside for access.

I slowly planted kisses on both sided of her neck and shoulders then down to her chest. The delicate skin of her breasts seemed even softer. I traced my tongue around her left breast circling closer to her pink little nipple. Pressing firmly, I licked her areola and nipple, causing a quick deep breath.

Suddenly she spun me over and rolled on top of me. Her brown eyes were intense and hungry looking down at me. She leaned in and I closed my eyes awaiting her kiss when she suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes to see she looked scared and confused and jumped up.

"I Can't."

Before I knew what was happening, she ran out, grabbed her clothes and ran to the guest bedroom. The door closed and locked. I followed, knocked and called to her.

"Rosario, what's the matter Sweetie?" She did not answer. "If I did something wrong, I'm sorry..."

I tried for several minutes and she refused to respond. To give her some space I let her know I was going to take a shower and would like to talk to her when she's ready. Unfortunately, when I finished, she was gone. With a note on the dining room table:

Dear Ms. Liebert,

I am sorry for my behavior today. I am not sure what got into me. I am happily married, and my actions are inexcusable. Please don't tell Oscar until I can try to make it right. He could never forgive me for this. I will ask for a new assignment and a replacement will be sent tomorrow. I hope this will not reflect on him. We both are thankful for all you have done for us.

Rosie

I looked all around the house even on the roof and she was gone. I got dressed quickly and looked outside the house and on the beach. She was nowhere to be seen.

I called Cynthia. "Ms. Carmichael, miss me already? I thought you would be busy for a whi...

"Rosario's gone. She ran out, got dressed and left." I said upset. "I'm worried. She looked very distraught, locked herself in the room and wouldn't talk. I gave her some space and she took off."

I read her the note and asked if she had a phone number. "Leasie Honey. Don't beat yourself up. I can tell you from what I've seen and heard from Rosario herself, it is not a happy marriage. Let me try to reach her and I'll be home asap. Go to the beach and enjoy the day. I'll find her and take care of it. See you soon."

I did my best to relax on the beach but the next few hours drug on slowly, my mind plagued by guilt. Once again, I let myself get out of control. I asked myself why I had to taunt her and drag her into this. What was wrong with me! Since my first encounter with Cynthia I can't stop looking at every woman that comes near me. I thought about poor Stacey, my best friend and how I risked our relationship to satisfy my unending lust.

Now it seems I may have cost poor Rosario a job and her marriage too, depending on how she wanted to "make it right" with Oscar. Three hours had passed since I talked to Cynthia and my stomach felt like I'd swallowed a flutter of butterflies.

I texted Cynthia.

Me: Did you find her?

Cynthia: Yes.

Me: How is she?

Cynthia: OK

I was getting frustrated and wanted some details.

Me: What's going on? Can I call you?

Cynthia: It's complicated. I'm helping her pack. We'll be there soon. Get dressed, were going out to dinner.

Me: Rosario's coming?

Cynthia: Yes.

She would not answer any more texts. I showered and put on a Salmon colored sun dress. I put my hair in a braid and put on my makeup. I had gotten a good refresher on my tan today, I thought as I put on lipstick. I finished and sent another text to Cynthia with no answer.

Two more hours passed and still nothing. My mind was reeling from images of them in a car accident, shot by an enraged husband (more likely), or making mad passionate love in a hotel room. That image played in my head causing me to hate myself again for lack of self-control.

Ten minutes later the mental video of the two of them fucking wildly while I secretly watched had me heating up. I had to slap myself out of it. I went up to the roof and watched the waves break in the moonlight, trying not to think the worst.

After being braless most of the day mine was really starting to hurt so I unhooked it and slid it off through the armhole of my dress.

It was 10:30 and I laid in the lounge chair, still feeling a little jet lagged, I fell asleep and woke sometime later to the cheerful voices of Cynthia and Rosario giggling.

"Oh, look Rosie, she wakes."

"Good Morning Ms. Carmichael." Said Rosario cheerily swaying side to side.

I looked at her groggily as she spun my bra on one hand and swigged from a tequila bottle with the other. When she finished, she passed the bottle to Cynthia who proceeded to drink.

"I thuggest me move the party inslide or we'll be traffed on the roof all night." Slurred Cynthia. The fifth was half empty.

"Was that full when you started." I asked waking up and looking at my watch. It was two AM and I was starved and confused as hell.

"Yes, it was... Luckily the first one wathn't." Answered Cynthia.

"The first one? Holy shit ladies. Yeah, we better get you down the ladder now".

As she turned, I caught a glimpse of her outfit and my eyes popped. Her legs looked long and slender like they went on forever in a pair of olive skinny jeans. They fit amazingly tucking into the crack of her ass. She had a pink thin tube top with spaghetti straps from above each breast and tying behind the neck. Her midriff was fully exposed, front and back. She had no belt, leaving a gap in her waist band in back that begged for my fingers to slide in.

Her breasts were fully highlighted by the thin, stretched material. I ran to the hatch door and got on the ladder first. "Ladies, please follow me down, carefully." I said loudly.

Cynthia's form fitting top also caught my eye and as she followed my down the ladder, I had a great view of the familiar red panties from earlier. Her red ruffle dress gave quite the view of them from my vantage point.

After she made it to the floor below, safely, I turned to watch Rosario's ass flex in those jeans on her way down. When she reached the floor she nearly fell over. I caught her and helped her to the dining room table. There were two pizza boxes open on the table.

"You ate without me?" I asked, slightly hurt.

"Leasie, you were sleeping like an angel, so we let you rest. We got Rosie moved in and unpacked and we were starved... We saved you some!" She pointed at the open pizza boxes.

I was too hungry to protest, and besides, I loved left over cold pizza. I put two pieces on a plate and grabbed a diet coke from the fridge. Cynthia poured a whiskey glass about two thirds full of tequila and added some ice.

"You got slome catchin up to do Shweetie."

"Ok girls, what the fuck happened to you two." I chugged half the glass and chomped a big chunk of pizza.

Rosario started singing. "He's a cold-hearted snake, look into his eyes..."

She continued as Cynthia talked. "You've heard of the cliched story of the wife who comes home early from work?"

"You're kidding?" I asked mouth wide.

"He's a lover boy at play, he don't play by rules..." Sang Rosario.

"Yep, with the 18-year-old neighbor girl and two of her friends. Drinking, smoking weed and fucking on her living room floor."

"Countheling, has really paid off!" Slurred Rosario sipping more tequila.

"She got pics with her phone, grabbed his ball bat and chased them all out clothes in hand." Smiled Cynthia grabbing the bottle.

"Oh my God, Rosario, are you OK Sweetie?" I asked downing the rest of my drink. I slid it to Cynthia for a refill.

"Yes, Mith. Carmichael. He has done this many times and this was the last straw." Her accent became noticeable when she drank. "Not with teenagers... that I know of, but I caught him four times. Four fucking Times! How fucking stupid am I. And then I felt guilty after this afternoon!"

"Don't feel bad Rosie. Ms. Carmichael can turn any woman. Look at her in that dress."

I had a mouth full of pizza when I noticed them both staring wide eyed at me.

"She is very beautiful." Said Rosario twirling my bra.

Cynthia laughed. "Taunting us with those nipples through that dress."

Suddenly both nipples tingled and stiffened a bit.

"And look at her neck, so shmooth and soft begging to be kished..." Cynthia continued. It's no wonder you lost yourself today Rosie. She is a temptress. I can't stop thinking about what her tongue did to you Rosie. Once she sinks that hot little serpent into you, you've gotta have more..."

My eyes darted from Cynthia's light blues to Rosarios deep browns. Their eyes undressing me and devouring me, I could feel my pussy moisten and chest tighten. Swallowing hard, it tried to change the subject knowing they were both drunk and Rosario was an emotional bomb ready to blow.

"So, what are you gonna do Rosario?" I asked.

She looked at me like she was plotting a few things to do to me and then looked back to my eyes.

"Mith. Liebert had already given me the name of a lawyer. I will call him tomorrow and get the papers filed."

"She'll be living here a while and I will hire her directly as a full-time live-in housekeeper and double her salary." Said Cynthia.

Rosario started to cry. "Thank you so much Ms. Liebert."

"Call me Cynthia please Rosie."

"Ok..." She seemed to get up her nerve. "Cynthia." She smiled warmly.

"And you won't need those dull uniforms anymore, Rosie." Added Cynthia.

"I'm so happy for you Rosario." Although, recalling her this morning in her uniform, dull was not a word I would use to describe her. "I do quite like the outfit you're wearing right now."

"Please call me Rosie Ms. Carmichael." She smiled warmly.

"And you can call me Alecia." I returned her smile.

"This is fine in public and when we have company." Said Cynthia looking naughty.

But this week you are my... I should say "our" pet Ms. Carmichael. In that role Mith. Carmichael will be your name. How should you refer to me?"

"Ms. Cynthia, mam." I said bowing my head slightly with a mischievous grin.

Damn she made me want her.

"And how should you address Rosie, Ms. Carmichael?"

"As Ms. Rosie?"

"No, mam. You will call her Mith. Rosario, understood?" She asked firmly.

"Yes Ms. Cynthia."

"Does that work for you Rosie? She is too much of a treasure not to share."

"Yeth it does Cynthia. Thank you so much for everything." Rosie looked at me with her own mischievous smile.

"You should thank Rosie for taking you as her pet too. Mith. Carmichael." Said Cynthia swaying.

"Thank you, Ms. Rosario." My mind replayed the fantasy of watching them make love. My panties were getting wetter by the second, at the thought of what might be coming next. "My pussy is so wet thinking about serving you both..."

My body began to tremble with anticipation. "Come stand next to me Mith. Carmichael." Said Cynthia.

When I did, she reached under my sun dress and slid her hand up my inner thigh. Her hand touched my pussy and she rubbed her fingers over my slit through my panties. My eyes closed and I moaned softly as she rubbed my hot wet cunt.

"You have soiled your panties again Ms. Carmichael. I will need to confiscate them."

Rosario looked on wide eyed also swaying from the tequila.

"Now, would you please lay on my bed Ms. Carmichael. We will require some play time with our pet. You may leave your dress on for now. I think Rosie and I will enjoy unwrapping you. I am going to freshen up and will join you in a moment. Please keep Rosie company until I return."

I walked over to Rosario and offered my hand. "Ms. Rosario."

She took it and I helped her up before escorting her to the bed. As we walked, I could feel her staggering from the alcohol. I laid on my back and again held out a hand.

Rosario took my hand and stood on her knees on the bed straddling me then leaned in and kissed me deeply. Her tongue thrust completely into my mouth. She bent her body at the waist with her ass in the air and upper body pressed against mine. My hands caressed her bare back and shoulders above and below her thin tube top. Her skin was steamy warm and satiny smooth to the touch.

My pussy heated as her tongue explored my mouth wildly. My fingers traced the waistline of her pants. Her knees spread out on either side until her pelvis touched mine and she began grind against me. With her jeans stretched so tight her waist band stuck up in the air and stretched down giving a gap for my fingers.

She used her tongue in amazing ways, licking my lips as she kissed me and penetrating deep into my mouth. I tried to suck her deeper with each plunge. It felt like my mouth was being made love to. She trapped my upper lip between her tongue and teeth, gently nibbling before plunging back in.

I had never been kissed like that before. She rotated her head side to side as she licked and plunged her tongue in and out of my mouth. I was panting and working into a frenzied passion. I sucked on her tongue with each probing and she stiffened her tongue with her head bobbing, tongue fucking my mouth.

My hand gripped her stretched ass in those tight jeans. Everything she did excited me. I detected Cynthia breathing next to us and snuck a peek. She stood staring, her eyes and mouth wide open from excitement.

Next Rosario moved to my neck and I turned my head to let her have at it. Her kisses slowed and became gentler. She was a master of revving me up and taunting me. I turned my head giving her the other side of my neck and she continued slowly kissing softer and slower until, she went limp and her full weight came to rest on top of me. She had passed out.

"Poor Mith. Carmichael, that was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen and suddenly a splash of cold water. Sadly, it sleems we will need to wait until tomorrow for the exciting concluthon of "Rosthie takes a pet"".

Cynthia helped me roll her off and slid the covers down so we could all crawl into bed. We snuggled up on either side of her. I was still in my sundress and Cynthia in a silk cami. I lay there wet and wanting, imagining what she had in mind before she passed out, and if she would even want me when she sobered up.

Cynthia passed out quickly as my mind ran through several possible scenarios. I could not clear my head of the look and feel of her tight little ass in those skinny jeans. I lay there for what seemed like forever, listening to them breath until I eventually I dozed off with them...

To be continued.