The Protégé Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia interrupted gently gripping my hands holding me still. "No please, Rosario, stay and talk to me a moment."

Her feet shuffled again. "Yes Mam."

"I know you watched us this morning very intently and now you look... Flushed. You obviously like what you've seen." I was intrigued and spun around and sat between Cynthia's knees looking at Rosario.

"Mam?"

"I saw your little session on the security camera's. Ms. Carmichael was very naughty stealing your panties...?

Rosario's face was tomato red and she stared at the floor. "I'm so sorry Ms. Cynthia, my behavior was wrong. Please forgive me."

My own face flushed as I realized what I had just heard. Ms. Cynthia knew.

"It's ok Rosario you've done nothing wrong. Ms. Carmichael has a way of bringing out hidden desires we never knew we had." Her hand gently petted my head, putting me at ease but cautious. Her caress had a genuine gentleness that did not convey anger.

Rosario shuffled and swayed nervously. "Rosario sweetie, I have been on the receiving end of Ms. Carmichael's teasing. I know how it can affect you. I have also experienced the payoff and I assure you it is quite worth it."

Rosario looked at me coyly and shuffled side to side.

"Looking at you, I think you may be more in need of her magical tongue than I at the moment. Would you like to experience the payoff Ms. Carmichael can deliver for you."

My heart raced at the thought my latest obsession would come to fruition.

"Ms. Cynthia, I would never betray you..." Cynthia cut her off.

"I know that sweetie, your loyalty is unquestioned. You are a beautiful young lady with your own needs and wants and you suppress them time and again in the service of others. What about your needs? I am sure Ms. Carmichael would be willing to..."

"Ms. Cynthia, I am not gay. I mean, I am happily married, there's nothing wrong with being gay..." Cynthia sat silently caressing me and listening. It was uncomfortable to watch but masterful in her approach. Rosario looked almost horrified but could not stop talking.

"I told Ms. Carmichael, Oscar does not like oral sex, and I do very much..." Her eyes darted back and forth between Cynthia and me. "Watching her perform it on you got me excited..." She paused. "I should go, I'm sorry, I will look for work somewhere else..."

"Please sweetie, you have done nothing wrong. We all have needs, gay or straight has nothing to do with it. I assure you; a tongue is a tongue. In fact, who knows better how to maneuver the nooks and crannies of a steaming pussy than another woman. Is your pussy steaming Rosario."

Damn, I loved Cynthia Freakin Liebert. Rosario took a slow deep breath through the nose, gently closing those beautiful brown eyes. She delivered her answer without words. My pussy flushed with warmth and wetness at the thought.

"Ms. Carmichael, would you like to help Ms. Garcia with her problem?" I nodded as she petted my head. "Speak please, Ms. Garcia seems lost in thought."

"Yes please," I said swallowing hard.

"Ms. Garcia, would you like her help?"

Rosario's eyes opened and met mine. "Yes please."

"Ms. Carmichael would you help her out of her uniform please." She released my head.

There was no need for further instruction. I stood up and walked to Rosario. There was something I needed to do before undressing her. I stood behind her and worked the bands from her bun and let her hair fall to her mid-back. I fluffed it and straightened it with my fingers as she shook her head from side to side.

"You have beautiful hair Rosario." I said calmly.

"Yes, she does. Nice touch Ms. Carmichael." Cynthia approved.

I stepped in front of her and recalled the fantasy that struck me earlier when I first saw her. I looked into her glistening brown eyes and unbuttoned her top button. Her lips were such a soft subtle pink, I so much wanted to kiss them, but as I moved toward her, she looked down and turner her head, letting me know she did not want a kiss.

I could feel her breathing intensify as I moved to the second button. By the third I could see her white braw supporting her medium sized breasts. The white was in sharp contrast to her light brown skin. My pace quickened with each button as the vision from this morning came closer to reality... the dress slipping off her shoulder and falling to the floor.

Continuing down, when I reached her waistline, my nose detected the familiar scent I experienced earlier. Finally, the last button was unfastened, and I moved to her shoes. Plain white tennies with ankle socks. I removed them one at a time. I looked up to see her looking at Cynthia with a subtle grin.

"Ms. Garcia, you will not be disappointed. I happily lend you my pet on one condition and that is, I can return the favor and watch." She said calmly.

I stood up tracing my fingertips up her thighs until we were eye to eye. Her grin gave way to a serious expression with a hint of desperation. I leaned slightly forward and when her eyes closed and lips parted, I knew she was ready but pulled back. Turnabout was fair play.

After a few seconds, her eyes opened, and I gave her a taunting grin. Her eyes widened and she flashed a smile that said, "well played." I was quite proud of myself and wanted to see this game played all the way through.

With my hands on her chest, I slowly slid my fingers inside the shoulder of her dress. I slid the dress off and let it drop to the floor. My hands caressed her shapely shoulders, with her hair tickling my fingers. Leaning in I gently brushed cheeks with her as I gripped the bra straps and pulled them over her shoulder and down her arms, stopping above her elbows.

At the same time, I sighed heavily and moaned softly. Feeling her sway slightly let me know she was feeling it too. Cynthia reminded us she was there.

"Ladies, I can sense the room heating up, straight up steamy."

I moved both hands to her sides and slid them toward her bra clasp, popped it and slid a hand over each breast. Her breathing intensified as my hands moved back to her arm to push the bra straps past her elbow. As it thumped on the floor my hands were to her waistband and I pressed my fingertips under the band and slid her panties down.

When my fingers met her thick bush, it was softer than Imagined. Our eyes were locked again as I released a sigh of pleasure rubbing my fingers in her muff. Pushing down I traced her outer labia, being careful not to contact her moist pussy yet. When her panties reached her thighs, I lowered to my knees, allowing my warm breath to flood her chest and stomach as I dropped.

Her panties clung about halfway up her ass. I looked at her hungrily and reached my arms around her. "May I please touch your ass Ms. Rosario?" I smiled as she nodded and pulled the panties over her shapely ass.

My fingers relished the feel of her silky skin while the scent of her wet pussy stimulated every nerve ending in my body. I breathed her in deeply as I pushed the panties to her ankles and held them their until she stepped out. My fingers traced their way up her legs and gently gripped her ass with my face inches from her hot pussy.

I moved my head side to side letting her soft hair tickle my nose while breathing in her heavenly scent. Unable to contain myself, I moaned loud enough for Cynthia to notice and make Rosario wobble a bit. I tightened my grip on Rosario's ass to help stabilize her

"Rosario honey would you prefer to lie on my bed and be more comfortable?" Asked Cynthia sweetly.

"Yes please Ms. Cynthia." she said looking at her half dazed.

"Let me get the door, sweetie." Cynthia said jogging to the door.

Rosario looked down, gave me the come here finger curl and said. "Crawl to me slut."

I did as commanded and crawled after her on hands and knees. She walked backward to the bedroom holding her hand in front of her face hunched over and continuing the come here finger curl.

I crawled like cat woman after her prey. Cynthia pulled her desk chair to the side of the bed and stood in front of it, while I stalked Rosario until she backed her thighs against the foot of the bed. She sat and crab walked up onto the bed looking at me the entire time.

Meanwhile Cynthia retrieved the silver bullet from the nightstand and returned to standing in front of the chair. "Ms. Carmichael, could you please come remove my panties for me. You know how I feel about soiled panties." She smiled.

I crawled to her and rose to my knees. "May I please take off your panties Ms. Cynthia?" I asked biting my lower lip for affect.

"Thank you for your manners Ms. Carmichael. You may."

I traced my fingers up her smooth toned legs sliding them under her dress. I gripped them at her hips and pulled the panties slowly down.

"This would be much better if I removed your skirt first." I said smiling up at her.

"You are an insatiable little slut, aren't you? Tempting as that sounds my darling, this is Rosario's moment. I have our little friend to help me enjoy the show." She held up the silver bullet.

Oh, how I've loved that little treasure, I thought to myself. Then she held it in front of my mouth, and I took it in sucking and licking it for her, while I pulled off her red silk panties. She took the dildo away as I felt her moisture on the panties and brought them to my nose taking in her scent. My eyes closed as I breathed her in.

"May I keep them, please." I asked sweetly.

"You're such a naughty girl Ms. Carmichael. Unfortunately, I need them. I'm planning a little shopping this afternoon and can't go commando." I blushed, yet again, recalling being commando with Cynthia during our business dinner.

She extended her hand and I gave her the panties." Thank you, Ms. Carmichael. I think Ms. Rosario is ready for you." She sat in the chair wide eyed.

I turned and Rosario was posed on the bed in a stunningly provocative pose. The flush of excitement that rushed through me was staggering. She was laying on her back with her right hand behind her head and left hand on the pillow above. Her head was tilted and turned to the left looking at us. Those deep brown eyes stared hungrily with an allure that took my breath. Her soft pink lips slightly parted begged to be kissed along with her cute subtle nose.

I vaguely recall the buzz of the silver bullet in the back of my mind when I rose and moved to the foot of the bed. Her golden-brown skin looked smooth and uniform in color except for a dime sized slightly darker birth mark on her left side below her arm pit, next to her breast. The urge to kiss it was quite strong.

Her eyes followed me making me wetter by the second. Her breasts were smooth, round and spread slightly to the outside as she lay before me. They looked firm and more than a handful with quarter sized dark pink areola and pencil eraser sized nipples at full attention.

Below her breasts the slight ripple of three ribs peeked through her smooth skin, giving way to a smooth soft belly, her belly button was small and flat.

She was a natural woman unshaven except for her legs. This was a thought that would terrify me but looking at her I found it indescribably sexy. Her arm pits had inch wide stripes of short dark hair that seemed to make her more attractive to me as I imagined running my hands up her sides and over her arm pits lowering myself on her to kiss those sweet soft lips.

Below her belly button her hip bones protruded slightly on either side of her narrow torso just above the line of her thick dark bush. I stood spell bound by her natural beauty and confidence. Her legs were spread wide with her right knee in the air an foot plated on the bed inches from her gently curving ass. Her left leg lay flat on the bed almost pointing directly to the side and bent at the knee.

Her fully exposed pussy seemed to bewitch me. Her slit was topped by a thick dark triangular bush that encompassed the upper tip of her inner labia. About mid-way down the triangle, a two-inch-wide swath of sparser softer looking hair formed a circle around her dark pink slit.

The skin around her labia was the same dark pink shade as her pussy lips, the first half of the dark boundary was hairless. There was another hairless strip on either side at the crease of her inner thighs. I knew that would be the starting point for my tongue. I stared at her thinking about my approach.

"I believe you have entranced her Ms. Rosario." Said Cynthia snapping me back to reality.

I froze there with my mouth wide open breathing loudly. When I looked up at Rosario's eyes, she was smiling like the cat that ate the canary as my grandfather used to say. That look and those lips, made me want her.

Next, I crawled onto the bed, lowered my head between her spread legs, passed inches from her steaming pussy and continued up to kiss her breasts. Suddenly her hands gripped my head and gently pushed me downward.

"I think you know where that mouth needs to be." Her voice was calm, but her hands seemed to be trembling.

I slowly positioned myself between her legs resting on elbows. My left hand gripped the back of her right thigh below her raised knee and my other grasped her inner thigh on the outstretched leg pushing her wider.

I looked into her eyes and could sense her nervousness as I moved ever so slowly closer. Her eyes widened as my tongue slowly extended. At the last second, I veered right and tickled the bare spot I had targeted earlier. I felt her body tense as I made contact.

Her scent was musky sweet, causing my mouth to water in anticipation. Our eyes were locked, and her expression was deadly serious as I taunted her, gently stoking her hair with my nose. It was surprisingly soft and when I lingered enjoying the tickle, her pelvis rose slightly pushing her moist labia closer. I moved with her not yet touching her, fighting the urge to plunge my tongue home and taste her creamy wetness.

Next, I moved to the right and traced my tongue along the hairless seem on the other side. She breathed in with rapid little gasps as her body twitch from my touch.

Cynthia chimed in as the hum of her silver bullet deepened in tone. Apparently, she shoved it in. "I should warn you Rosario!" Her pitch and volume rose. She gasped and continued. "She's a master tease."

I repeated on the left feeling completely in charge as Rosario twisted to the left pushing her pussy toward my tongue. To taunt her further I pushed on her legs holding her in place while I licked that hairless ring around her tender pussy lips. I thought I might cum just from the sound of her desperate moans as she tried to get my tongue inside her.

"Oh God you smell so good Ms. Rosario," I panted, before circling her again.

Cynthia grunted as she fucked herself with the silver bullet. I was revved up like I can't ever recall. I wanted some relief of my own, so I brought my knees under me, sticking my pussy in the air hoping Cynthia would take my que and make me cum while I pleasured Rosario.

My ass rocked side to side, and I stretched as high as it could go, hoping Cynthia would take the bait. I felt the rush of air hit my spread pussy lips as I traced the track around Rosario's warm wet lips.

Her whine sounded more desperate with each pass and she pressed harder against my hands. Finally, I ran my tongue up the length of her slit slowly separating her soft steaming labia.

She sang out. "Hoah, oah, oooaaahhhh!" Her body stiffened and her back arched as the tangy sweet flavor flooded my taste buds.

"Mmmhhhh" I moaned nodding my head lapping the length of her slit.

Cynthia was working the silver bullet faster. "I told you the payoff w, was worth... it, aaaahhhhhh!"

Hearing them both in throws of ecstasy, heightened my frenzy and I waggled my tongue and head at a fevered pace. Rosario begged. "Slow, slower please I don't want to c, cum yet..." Her hands gripped my hair to pull me off.

The feel of her soft wet bush on my nose and chin only seemed excited me more. She was so warm and sticky sweet I lapped at her wildly shoving my face into her hot wetness.

"Oh, fuck Leasie!" Cynthia whined. "Such a good, g, ga, girl. Oooohhhhh!"

Now, instead of pulling me off, Rosario shoved my head into her pussy grinding herself against me groaning in short powerful gasps. "Hoa, oa, hoa, oa! Aaahhh! Hoa!" She almost cried.

She flooded my face with warm creamy nectar as her orgasm built. Then her thighs squeezed in, clamping my head as her pelvis began to jerk and spasm. She let out a long steady high-pitched moan as my tongue lapped at her clit.

"Oh fuck!" grunted Cynthia. "I'm cumming again y, you little AH! Ah!"

Rosario jerked and spasmed keeping her death grip on my head. Her hair tickled my cheeks as I kept my tongue in constant motion. I stretched my legs out since Cynthia was not getting the hint and the lower angle allowed my tongue deeper access.

Rosario's whaling moans seemed to vibrate right through my clit as I slid my hands under her ass and gripped it tight. "Hoa, Hoa! Hoa!" she squealed over and over in time with her pelvic thrusts.

My pussy was engorged and begging for relief, but I felt like a puppet master feeling her body jerk and tighten with every thrust of my tongue. She rolled her hips to the side taking me with her trapped in her vice like thighs. But it was so warm and soft buried in her cum soaked cunt.

As her orgasm peaked, she had enough, released her thigh grip and pushed my head to get me off, but I wanted more. My grip on her ass tightened and my tongue sped up. Her back arched and she whimpered again frozen in that position like she was being tased.

"Relentless, Ms. Carmichael." Said Cynthia, now apparently standing next to the bed, based on the sound of her voice.

Rosario whaled in a cracking high tone as I maxed out her orgasm. Finally, she pushed me off with both hands and I relented. She lay flat on the bed legs spread panting heavily.

"I told you the payoff was earth shaking Rosario." She looked down at me and smiled. She had already put her panties back on. "You let the pretty lady catch her breath, my pet, and I think she'll need more of your attention. I need to do some shopping, but I will be back in a couple hours or so."

She looked at Rosario. "Sweetie, my pet is all yours until I return. Will you look after her form me?"

Still winded, Rosario just nodded.

"Ms. Carmichael, you will do whatever she asks of you, OK?" I looked at Cynthia and nodded.

"Yes, Ms. Cynthia." She leaned down and gave me a kiss, then gripped my chin and licked Rosario's juices off my cheek.

My mind raced with thoughts of Rosario.

"Yummy," she grinned glancing at Rosario. "Only one rule Rosario... Ms. Carmichael is not allowed to cum under any circumstances, before I return. I have special plans for her later. I will bring home dinner, so you won't have to worry about that before quitting time. Did you get that Ms. Carmichael no cumming or there will be consequences?"

"Yes Ms. Cynthia." My disappointment was tempered by the thought of what she had in store for later. Special plans? I was eager to see what that meant.

"You must keep an eye on her Rosario, she is insatiable, and you mustn't let her out of your sight."

"I will keep a close eye on her Ms. Cynthia." She smiled.

When Cynthia left, I turned back to her exposed pussy and began to slowly lick her clean. The garage door rumbled closed as she petted my hair looking at me softly before closing her eyes. After a moment she began to moan and sway her hips. I would gladly continue but wanted to explore so much more of her first. I kissed above her bush and worked my way toward her belly button. She pushed my head again, stopping me.

"What's wrong Ms. Rosario?" I asked looking in her troubled eyes.

"You know where your tongue needs to be Ms. Carmichael." She repeated.

Troubled, I rolled to her left and crawled up beside her on the bed. I laid on my side propped on my elbow and hand to my ear looking at her. "But there are lots of places it wants to be..."