Twelve Months of Humiliations

Story Info
Upping the ante with Chastity and Humiliation.
3.9k words
4.46
12.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Hanna, and I have been together now for five years. She is very dominant and has been my Mistress for the last four years. I have always been on the submissive side, and I have always been a sucker for powerful petite women. Hanna is 30 years old, 5'1, 100 lbs, with perfect C-Cups. She has long blond hair with perfect skin. For me, it doesn't get any better. I am 40 years old, and I am in pretty good shape as well. My name is Tim, I own my own company, and I am very comfortable in my life, and could retire if I wanted to.

Anyway, enough about me and back to the story at hand. Hanna has asked me to share with the community a little about the past year, and what she has put me through. As I had said, I have always been submissive. Maybe it is because I run my own company and don't want to make any decisions at home, or it could be that I am just putty in front of a beautiful woman. I am also extremely turned on by humiliation. I understand this means something different to everyone, but I enjoy when beautiful woman put me in my place and makes me humiliate myself for their enjoyment. Hanna has been in control of our relationship from the start. She has a very dominant personality and enjoys the control she has over me. She also loves the fact that. I will do anything for her, and she loves to humiliate me, just because it is fun. She secretly knows that I love it too.

Over the last several years, Hanna and I have been playing with chastity. She loves the control it gives her. We have played many games where she will make me do things to get out of chastity. I have been forced to wear panties to work, made to wear thigh highs, even dresses and makeup in the privacy of our home. I am always made to clean up every mess I make. I don't like it, but it adds to the level of humiliation which ultimately, I do enjoy. Everything we have done has been just between the two of us, and it was one of our rules, until recently. Because of my company, and my level of success, we have had a rule that no one other than us can be involved. We have played with panties at the office and things like that, but it was always hidden.

This past December, Hanna told me that she would like to make things a little more difficult and increase the level of humiliation. I was told that over the next year, I will be given the chance for twelve orgasms. These chances will be given to me on the last Saturday of each month, and I will need to follow the rules to be given these chances. I was also told that I will need to complete one major humiliation task to be allowed to cum. If I fail this humiliation, then I will have to wait till the following month. I don't know about the rest of you, but one month is a long time, let alone two or more. I will be going crazy.

As stated, Hanna gives me the list of rules and tells me that rules may be added at her discretion over the course of the year. Here is the list to start:

1. No more male underwear. I will wear only panties for the next twelve months.

2. No more socks when wearing long pants. I am required to only wear stocking or semi-transparent socks when wearing pants.

3. No more male clothing in the house unless we have company. When I come home, I am to strip in the garage of all my male clothing. I can wear my panties and stocking into the house.

4. When either of us come home to greet the other, I am obliged to worship her feet until she is satisfied. She has the cutest size 6 feet by the way.

5. I am to service her to completion on demand. This could be anywhere she chooses, public or not.

6. I am to worship her feet on demand. This could be anywhere she chooses public or not.

7. I am to always have my toes painted, preferably pink or red.

8. I will be required to purchase female clothing, underwear, stocking, heels, etc. at her demand. I will be required to do this in person, not online.

9. I am to address her as Mistress, unless in the company of others not playing our game.

10. Last but not least, I am to completely shave all of my body hair for the duration of this year.

I have to say, I was turned on, shocked, and a little scared. This was a lot. I enjoy the humiliation of it, but wow, I didn't know what to say. I told Mistress that I understood the rules and was ready to start.

We still had a few days till the New Year, and Hanna said that we can have fun until then. So over the next few days, I got Hanna every day, and it was amazing. On New Year's Eve, she asked me if I was ready, and I said yes. She gave me one last hand job, and it was amazing. A few minutes later, the clock struck midnight. Hanna took her hand and brought it to my face. She made me clean her up as we started our new adventure. She locked the chastity cage, and we began.

Once she was cleaned and I was locked, she told me to kneel. She emphasized that this was going to be a tough, but extremely fun year. At that point, she told me to start the New Year by worshipping her stocking covered feet. I licked and worshipped her size 6's for the next hour. It was amazing and tiring. My knees began to ache. She walked over to the couch and sat down. I was then made to lick her for the next hour. She had three orgasms, and it was amazing. She could hardly breathe, and I was so incredibly turned on. This was going to be tough.

The next day the first thing I needed to do was shave. I can tell you that shaving an entire body takes some time and commitment. I didn't think it would take so long, but I finally finished. How humiliating taking away my leg hair, arm hair, chest hair etc. I really started to look feminine, and I wasn't really sure how I felt about it.

The second thing I had to do was get more clothes. After the New Year, I went to a department store and bought a lot of women's clothes. I bought dresses, skirts, blouses, yoga pants, shirts, and of course lots of panties and stockings. The hardest part was buying heels. I wasn't sure what size I was in female shoes, and so I had to try a couple of to see what size fit. I didn't get caught but it was incredibly embarrassing, especially since I was wearing stocking and my toes had to be painted. I don't know what I would have done if I was caught.

I arrived home that day excited to show Hanna my most recent purchases. I greeted her, in just my panties and thigh highs, and began to worship her feet. I was there for about five minutes, and she told me to show her what I bought. Then, she told me to model each of the outfits. I can't tell you how humiliating it is to try on several different women's outfits in front of your amazingly hot girlfriend. I tried to get hard, but obviously couldn't. Man was I horny, and I guess Hanna was too. As I modeled my yoga pants and shirt, which she loved, she made me worship her entire body. She loved how my now completely smooth skin felt on hers. I made her erupt several times before she told me she needed a nap.

Over the next several weeks, I had become so amazingly horny and submissive it was scary. I was going to work every day in panties and stockings, and I was coming home each night worshiping Hanna's feet and body. It was a vicious cycle that kept me in a constant state of arousal. It doesn't help having the chastity belt keeping me in a constant state of arousal.

It was the Thursday before the last Saturday of the month. That night, Hanna sat me down to talk about Saturday. I was nervous and excited. I have never gone this long before and Hanna knew where my mind was at. All I could think of was getting out of this belt. Then, out of nowhere, she said let's go for a walk. So, I changed out of my girl clothes, and put on a pair of pants over my stocking and panties. I threw on a shirt and off we went. As we were walking, we came upon the park by our house. She told me to kneel and start kissing her feet. To say I was embarrassed was an understatement. I got down on the ground and started kissing and licking her feet. She told me to take off her shoes and continue. This was so humiliating. Now, while you are down there, I will fill you in on your task for Saturday. As you know, this will be the easiest of the twelve tasks you need to accomplish for the year. They will get progressively harder each month, but I'm guessing you will become increasingly horny, so it shouldn't be that difficult. I was in such a daze at that point I didn't know what to do or say.

Hanna began. She asked if I was ready to hear about what I needed to do, and I immediately muttered yes Mistress. This one will be easy. We are going to go to the gym together and workout. After that, you are going to take me to dinner and then we will go home. I didn't really understand, but immediately was a little relieved. This is something that I could do, and I told he as much. Then she told me how we were going to do it. She told me that I would be going to the gym, with my chastity, stockings, and panties on under all my male clothing. I would then be going into the locker room to change into my workout gear. I would be wearing short shorts, and a somewhat feminine workout top. We would work out for an hour, and then we would both go shower, change, and go out to dinner. I would be required to put on a new pair of panties, and stockings on in the locker room, not to mention that I will be wearing a chastity cage, and my toes will be painted. I was a little in shock, and I immediately began to think about how I might get away with this without being caught. The locker room at our gym, has a few areas that can be a little out of the way, but ultimately if someone same into that area it would be hard to hide. As well, she gave me this task in January, in which the gym will be crowded as everyone is still working on their New Year resolution. Mistress told me that she would pack all of my clothing, so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Great, I thought. I must admit, as terrifying as this is to me, it is also very exciting. I would say I'm excited to do it, but I know the humiliation will be there and ultimately that is exciting. The thrill of getting caught is something I enjoy, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get caught.

Friday was extremely difficult. I did not get much done at work. I came home that evening and went through my routine. Hanna was extremely horny and made me lick here several times. She also showed me the outfit that I would be wearing during our workout. The shorts were short women's running short that had slits that came up the side, and the shirt was lululemon that had really short sleeves. I didn't even think about the workout and how embarrassing that will be. This is getting worse and worse. She would not let me try on the clothes and said it will be a surprise if they fit or not when we get to the gym. Later that night, she thought it would be a good idea to put a fresh coat of pink nail polish on my toes. Of course, that was good idea, that will only make everything more humiliating I thought. At the end of the night, it was time for bed. I didn't know what to do or think about. I went back and forth about the need to cum, and the public humiliation that I was about to go through in order to make that happen. This was going to be a very long night.

The next day, Saturday was finally here. I was extremely nervous but also very excited about the fact that I was going to be able to finally cum tonight. We ate breakfast together, and we were both a little quiet, and Hanna finally spoke up. She asked if I was ready, and I told her I was. She said that she couldn't wait to hear about my locker room experience and couldn't wait to see me in my workout gear with all those people around. She told me she was dripping, but she wanted to wait for that night. She stuck her hand inside of my panties at breakfast and started massaging my extremely blue balls at that point. I could hardly take, and I thought I might have an accident right then. She stopped, and said it was time to get ready. I put on a new pair of black stockings, and she told me to put on my pink thong panties. Awesome, I thought. No one will think anything of a pink thong, painted toenails, chastity belt and shaven legs. How do I get myself into these things? Anyway, I put on my gear, put on a pair of sweatpants and shirt. Hanna handed my bag and said that we should go. She was wearing tight spandex shorts with a tight workout bra. She was smoking. She had her own bag, in which she had her gym shoes, socks, and dinner gear. She decided that she wanted to wear her sandals to the gym. As we drove to the gym, she kept running her hand up and down my smooth legs telling me how much she liked them. I was about to bust. We pulled into the parking lot, and Hanna asked me to open her door. I went over and opened the door for Mistress. At that point, she told me to kiss her feet. What? We are in the parking lot was all I could think. I got down and began to kiss her feet. I loved it and hated it at the same time. After a few minutes, she said it was time.

We walked into the gym, and she told me she would meet me by the treadmills. I was scared, excited, horny, and in extreme subspace. I walked into the locker room. It wasn't that bad. I thought about it, and grabbed one of the towels, and wrapped it around my waist and realized I might be able to cover up most of my humiliation. Then I got a text from Hanna, and she told me that she would like me to video myself changing, and that I was to not use anything to cover myself up. She is pure evil sometimes. Also, turning on a camera in a changing room is definitely frowned upon. I put my phone in one of the lockers and turned on the video. There were about 8 guys in the locker room currently. One guy just walked past, without a towel. I don't know what happened, but I couldn't stop looking. I am not attracted to men, but at this point in my head, I could not stop thinking about anything sexual. This guy had a nice-looking cock, and he was quite a bit bigger than me. It was strange to think about but finally I managed to get out of my own head and proceed to the mission at hand. I was somewhat alone and decided to go for it. I took off my pants first. I am wearing pink thong panties, black thigh highs, and a chastity belt in the men's locker room. Holy crap. I quickly put on the short shorts and pulled down the stocking to get them off as quickly as possible. If you have ever tried to take off stockings quickly, it isn't the easiest thing to do. I rolled them down and finally got them off. I don't think anyone saw me. Now, standing there in short shorts, and painted nails is a little nerve wrecking as well. I quickly grabbed the pair of socks and put them on. It is then that I realized that the socks were pink. I didn't even care at that point. So, now somewhat covered, I decided to put on the shirt. The shirt was a little tight, it was a light blue, but the sleeves were silly. They came just past my upper shoulders and had little frills. I didn't know what to think. This is going to be awful. I put my shoes on and stopped the video. I am done. I put all my clothes back into the bag and lock it up.

I did it. I walk over to the mirrors and look at myself. I look like a complete idiot. It is clear I am wearing a woman's shirt, along with very short shorts and no leg hair. Not to mention that my chastity is floating in the wind with nothing holding it in place. I am so scared, but also so turned on.

I walk out to the gym area. I feel all eyes on me. It was probably just the way I felt inside, but I did think everyone was looking at me. I start walking toward Hanna, and she just smiles. She couldn't help but give a little chuckle. She smiles at me and asks me how I am feeling. I tell her I am completely humiliated. She then asked me if I liked it, and she knew I secretly did. Then she said, it's time to work out. We worked on the treadmill for about a half hour, and then she said it was time to stretch. Stretch I thought? Oh man, with these pants on, there is a chance I would be showing off my belt. Hanna said we should face each other, and we got down on the mat and spread our legs apart. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Wow did she look good, and I must have looked like a joke. My belt started to stick out a little and Hanna just smiled. At that point she let me off the hook and said it was time to go get ready for dinner.

Again, I was completely scared, yet completely compliant as I was in such a subservient headspace. I walked back to the locker room, and again Hanna texted. She said that she wanted video of me changing and walking to the showers. She said I could wear a towel to the shower thank goodness. I take off all my clothes and go the shower. I only passed one guy on the way to the shower, and I'm not sure if he noticed my toes or not. How embarrassing. I am finished washing up, but I don't want to leave. I decide I better go. I walk out and head back to the locker. Here we go, I think. I open the bag and get everything ready. I have black stockings, pink boy short panties, a pair of jeans, and a button down. I look for a pair of shoes, but all I see is a pair of Birkenstock sandals. What? This is crazy. I decide to start. I take off the towel and put on the pink boy shorts. These look silly and you can completely see my belt sticking out the front. I put on the first stocking. As I start the second one, a guy comes in right behind me. The same guy from before. Wow, I can't believe this. I immediately think about his cock again. What am I doing? We now have our backs to each other, and I am putting on female clothes. He stands up behind me and puts on his underwear. I decide I better move. I put on the other stocking as fast as possible, but that is incredibly difficult to do fast. I can feel him turn, but I don't dare look. I know he has seen me, and it is really embarrassing me. Remember, all of this is on video, so I will get to watch later. I finally pull the stocking up and put on my pants. I can't believe I'm almost ready. I put my shirt on and wipe off some of my sweat. The last thing I need to do is make it to Hanna and back out to the car. I put on my sandals with my bright pink toes and decide to get it over with. I pass a lot of people as I'm walking out. I don't know who see me and who doesn't. I don't dare look up. I see Hanna and she tells me to make eye contact with anyone we see from here to the car. I comply. As we are walking, we walk past a few really hot twenty somethings, and they clearly see my toes and start to smile. Almost there, I think to myself.

Finally, we make it to the car, and Hanna asks me to kiss her feet one more time. As I'm there I can't help but think about how sexually aroused I am and once again I think about that beautiful cock. What am I doing? I am with the most beautiful woman on the planet, and I'm about to cum in the first time in a month. Why am I thinking about this cock? Again, I bring myself back to reality and finish kissing Hanna's feet.

She decides to be nice and give me some real shoes to go to dinner with. We talk over the entire meal about our feeling and the entire ordeal. What an amazing experience. We both loved it and can't wait for the next month, but tonight she is mine. We finally finish dinner and head back to the house. It was the most incredible experience of my life. Of course, she made me satisfy her first, and she knew I would be completely useless after a full month and the buildup of today. Finally, the time had come, and she let me enter her. It was a matter of seconds, and I had the most powerful orgasm of my life. I was spent and completely useless at that point. Hanna made sure of one more thing. She told me that I needed to clean her up before I could go to sleep. I started cleaning her up, and once last time, my thoughts went to the young man in the locker room. I still don't know what I am thinking, but what an amazing day.