The Proxy Ch. 03

Story Info
Eva sees the way her new life works.
2.2k words
4.58
1.7k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOW

Veronica Arylum, the mistress of the wardrobe, was not a large woman, though she had a presence of someone much taller than her five-foot-three. She wore a black dress that matched her long hair, so much so one seemed an extension of the other. It hugged her curvy frame while showing plenty of cleavage. Her black pumps thundered across the marble floors, a pile of folders tucked under her arm. She frowned when she made eye contact with Madam Chanel.

"Chanel," she said curtly.

"Veronica," Madam Chanel answered. Veronica's dark eyes had already moved on to Eva. There was something in the way the woman looked at her that chilled Eva to the bone. It was half contempt, half lust.

"So, you're the new girl?" Mistress Veronica asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Eva said.

"Good," Mistress Veronica answered, obviously pleased at the respect Eva had shown her. Madam Chanel folded her arms, still glowing from her interaction with Lord Steineld. Mistress Veronica stepped closer to Eva, her red lips curling into a smile. "Do you know my role in the household?"

Eva recited what she knew about what the mistress of the wardrobe did and Mistress Veronica tsked.

"You're very good at memorization and recitation," she said, sneering over to Madam Chanel. "If the Security Enforcement Bureau trained with you, they're would be no wars."

"And we'd be better off for it," Madam Chanel said.

Mistress Veronica said nothing in response. Instead, she turned back to Eva.

"I run the ladies' household. My primary duties revolve around Lady Steineld and her ladies-in-waiting but I also oversee the activities of the Proxies within the household."

"Of course," Eva said.

"Follow me," Mistress Veronica said, turning down a long corridor. Eva glanced at at the works of art hanging on the walls, recognizing them from books and tablets that she had read while at the convent. Some of them were worth more than all the houses on the street she grew up on combined. Mistress Veronica continued, "I've arranged for you to stay in the North Wing near Lord Derek's apartments."

"Of course, ma'am," Eva said.

"All appointments will be coordinated through my office," she said. "You will report to me each morning before eight in the evening."

"Unless his lordship requires that you attend him," a voice called out from behind them. Madam Veronica stopped short so quickly that Eva nearly ran into her. She turned, glaring at a woman in a short white dress. The same height as Eva, the young woman wasn't much older. Her blue-gray eyes sparkled mischievously as she slinked down the hall towards them. Her dark brown hair was cut into a simple bob and she had full, red lips. She looked Eva up and down. "So, you're the gift?"

"Excuse me?" Eva asked.

"I'm Adrienne, one of Lord Steineld's Proxies," she said. "Welcome. My partner would be here but his lordship was suddenly craving a blonde." She glanced over to Madam Chanel. "I wonder why."

Madam Chanel just smirked.

"Hello Adrienne."

"Madam Chanel," Adrienne said back with a matching smirk. She turned back to Eva. "I've been sent to show you the ropes. I'll take her to her chambers, I'm sure you have a tea to plan or something like that."

Mistress Veronica frowned and said nothing else, turning on her heel.

"Good to see you, Adrienne," Madam Chanel said. She turned to Eva. "It was nice to meet you."

"You too," Eva said. With that Madam Chanel followed Mistress Veronica down the hallway away from them.

"Chaperones," Adrienne sighed watching them leave. "What a terrible job to have, they don't get to have any fun. Come on, love, this way."

Eva's suite was opulent, befitting the Proxy of a high noble like Steineld. The front sitting room was twice the size of her room at the convent with several couches and chairs arranged tastefully around a polished table in the center of the room. In one corner stood a large cabinet filled with the latest liquors and libations. Eva only knew what it was when Adreinne opened it to pour herself a drink.

"Let one of the butlers know what you prefer and they'll stock it," Adrienne said, sitting down in one of the chairs. "You have a Northern look about you."

"Yes, I'm from the Provinces."

"Ah, a real beach girl, huh?" Adrienne looked her up and down, seeing the dusting of light freckles across her face and the tan, shapely legs.

Eva just nodded. She already missed the beaches.

"I'm a farmgirl rescued from barnyard fumblings by the convent," Adrienne said. She motioned with the glass. "You'll want for nothing. Everything will be provided for you."

"I'm just trying to save my family from ruin."

"We all have a sob story."

"I suppose."

"Don't mention it again," Adrienne said. "We're here for pleasure, not to make people sad."

"Of course," Eva said. "So you said something about showing me the ropes."

"Yes, yes, in due time," Adrienne replied, looking slyly up at Eva. "You've used the convent passageways, right?"

"Of course," Eva said.

"We have them here," Adrienne said. "Only the Proxies use them. They are rumors to everyone else."

"Were you watching my arrival?"

"Of course," she said. "Lord Steineld always had a thing for Madam Chanel. And I think she has one for him."

"It was rather obvious," Eva said.

"He rarely indulges beyond Mia and I," Adrienne said. "He's a ver disciplined man."

"How many Proxies are there?"

"Four," Adrienne said, "not including you."

"There's myself and Mia, who serve his lordship, Carsa serves Lord Gregory, the middle son, while Lea and Marley serve at the discretion of the highest household officers."

"That is most kind of his lordship," Eva said. It wasn't unheard of for a Lord to take on Proxies for his staff but it wasn't a common practice.

"You have no idea," Adrienne said. "His Lordship's inner circle is among the most loyal in all the Midlands."

"I would imagine."

"As I loathe as I am to agree with her, you do need to run everything through Mistress Veronica," Adrienne said. "But do not address her as Madam or even worse, Lady. She is simply Mistress Veronica."

"What about Lady Steineld?"

"Which one?"

"Any of them."

"Ignore them all. Do not address them unless they address you, which they won't. Avoid them at all costs. That's why we use the passages."

"I see."

"Is it almost three?" Adrienne said, looking up at the elaborate clock on the wall. "My goodness, it's time for the Steward's afternoon session. Come with me."

"Afternoon session?" Eva asked. Adrienne stood up, adjusting her skirt. She motioned for Eva to follow her into the bedroom. Eva could gawk later as she followed Adrienne to the enormous closet. Adrienne touched a spot on the wall and a small door opened up. Eva followed her into the corridor.

"The steward takes his lunch at two and then meets with Marley in her chambers."

"I won't-"

"No, no, you've been brought on to serve Lord Derek...or Lord Steineld himself if he requests you."

That sent a chill down her spine.

"Tell me about Lord Derek."

Adrienne smirked but said nothing.

"What?"

"You'll like Lord Derek," Adrienne said. "He's a lusty lad and his lady wife is something of a prude. I believe that is why you were brought on."

"I see."

They took a narrow staircase down a level to another corridor that branched off the landing.

"This is the Marley's chamber," Adrienne explained. "She should be here by now....ah, there she is."

The woman that walked in had light brown skin and wore a nighty that barely her supple ass. Her hair, obviously dyed blonde, was pulled back into a simple ponytail. Her dark eyes glittered in anticipation as the steward followed her into the room, already in his underclothes. Adrienne reached over and flicked a switch so they could listen.

The steward was a fit man in his mid-fifties, his cock twitching in his boxers. Marley pushed him into a chair. She loomed over him looking down, she smiled and practically purred when she spoke.

"Tell me what you want."

"You know what I want."

"I need to hear it from you."

A moment stretched between them.

"I want you to suck my cock."

"Ask me."

"Marley..."

"Ask. Me."

"Would you please suck my cock?"

"I like it so much when you are polite," she said as she dropped to her knees in front of him, running her hands up his thighs. He shivered as she rubbed them, her dark eyes staring into his. She reached into his boxers and pulled out his cock. Not terribly large, Eva knew she could take it with one gulp. She watched as Marley rubbed the swollen cock, teasing him.

"Please," he whispered.

She kissed the head as she continued to stroke his cock. Little by little she kissed up and down the shaft before swallowing the head. With each bob she took a little more into her mouth, moving faster and faster as she went. The steward stood, forcing Marley to rise up on her knees. She kept sucking, slobbering on it as she moved. She pulled back with a slurp and looked up at him, stroking the cock in quick swirls before putting it back in her mouth.

She licked down the shaft and started sucking his balls, still stroking. She sucked up the underside of the cock and took it back into her mouth, deep throating it, burying the root as Eva heard said. He held her head there for a moment before letting her go. She gasped but went right back to the cock, sucking and drooling as she sucked. The man shuddered and Marley started using her hands as she sucked, stroking what she couldn't fit in her mouth.

"Uhhhh," he called out. Evas could see the woman take the entire load in her mouth as he came. He pulled out and looked down at her. She opened her mouth to show him his cum. He nodded, satisfied and she swallowed.

As quickly as they had entered the room, he thanked her and left. Marley sood up and checked her makeup and hair while taking some mouthwash. She turned around to face in the direction of Eva and Adrienne, smiling wickedly. Eva heard a door open and a man in a blue uniform stepped in. She recognized the sigil on his chest as being Derek's. The man was one of Derek's guards. He looked around frantically and his face lit up when he saw Marley. He ran to her, kissing her with fiery passion. The woman returned the kiss and began undressing the man, his clothes left in heaps on the floor. Eva looked at Adrienne, not sure what to say.

The guard shoved Marley on to the bed and settled between her legs, his fingers prodding inside of her. She gasped softly she moaned as he buried his face between her legs. Eva felt suddenly warm inside, passion rising as they watched the two lovers. Adrienne grabbed Eva from behind squeezing her breasts through her dress

"Do you like what you see?" Adrienne asked. Eva nodded as she felt the woman's lips on her neck. Her hands pulled up Eva's skirt.

Marley moaned loudly, pulling the guard up by his hair. She flipped around on to her tummy as the guard slid up on to his knees. She attacked his cock furiously, slurping and sucking. Adrienne's fingers found Eva's clit and started to rub. Eva let out a gasp. She tried to turn but Adrienne was strong and held her in place.

"Watch them," she whispered into her ear. "Imagine his fingers inside you."

The guard moaned and pushed Marley up, but instead she pushed him onto his back, climbing on top of him and sliding his cock inside her. Eva gasped as the first orgasm hit her. Adrienne didn't stop and neither did Marley. She rode the guard hard and he grunted with pleasure as she did. Eva's eyes rolled into the back of her head as the orgasms came one after the other. She bit her lip and moaned. The man shuddered as he came and Marley squealed in delight, flopping down on the bed beside him. Then it was over. Eva straightened out her dress and looked back at Adrienne.

"We take care of one another here," she said with a wicked smile.

"Will I have to..."

"Fuck the guards only if you want to," she said. "Fuck anyone you want in fact, unless Lord Derek tells you not to. Marley and Stefan have been going at it for months. We keep these liaisons a secret. Getting caught, they could be sent to the mines if someone disapproves."

A chill ran down Eva's spine at the mention of the mines. There was no way she was going to risk getting sent to the mines for some pleasure with a guard or servant. She was a Proxy and that's what she would be. Then again, she looked at Marley, resting her head on the guard's chest laughing at something he said and thought that might be nice too.

Adrienne took her hand and led her back through the secret tunnels back to her room. She kissed Eva's cheek and said she'd see her later. Eva wondered what that meant.