All Comments on 'The Psychiatrist Ch. 05: The Deed'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Only

Only three more chapters of this rape fest to go. Small comfort for those of us who don't find non consent erotic.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Must be male author

Read through all parts and small issue I had with first part returned in this part. There’s a reason women know they’ve been drug raped after the fact even when the guy uses a condom. We know because of how our pussies feel after. No way Holly wouldn’t know she had sex multiple times at the bar. She’d be so sensitive she’d have trouble walking (speaking from experience;)). No he doesn’t tell her she had anal, unless she’s deceiving her husband, there’s no way she won’t know something big penetrated her asshole for the first time. Either wife faked - which since this is setting up the husband to control her doesn’t seem likely- or this is a major plot hole which I couldn’t get past. Definitely potential, but do some research into female sexual experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reall, this could be part of a Blackrandi contest: The most preposterous and obnoxious story ever written.

You've kind of broken the barrier here, so why not go for the gold? Some suggestions:

Jim and Holly have been fucking for months, years, hell, since they met in Sunday School. And the hypno farce was all a ruse to get her cucky hubby out of the closet and sanction her promiscuity.

Or, Jim has been ass fucking Holly's husband Rob, since they met in Sunday School and the two queers are using hypnosis and gang banging to slowly introduce Holly to Rob's homosexual quirk. In fact, Rob wants to divorce Holly and marry Jim so the gang banging is just to get Holly loosened up to accepting a life without Rob and not missing him. That shouldn't take much effort.

Or Jim convinces Holly that he is really her husband, and Rob is just a sicko pimp who hypnotized her and has been selling her services. Holly gets pregnant from God knows whom, moves in with her husband Jim and Rob is kicked to the curb.

Or Rob decides that Holly just needs more sex than he can provide so they drop the whole hypnotized charade and have an open cuck marriage where Holly has all the sex and several children from multiple partners. Of course Holly continues to meet all the best fucks on the side while Rob doesn't know, or doesn't care, or is busy staying home raising her bastard children.

Or, Holly convinces Rob that their life has become unbearable and they should commit simultaneous suicide by taking some prescription medication, that Jim has prescribed. They both drink the drug at the same time while clutching each other naked in bed. Of course Holly drinks a placebo provided by Jim, and she and Jim setup Rob's death as an accidental overdoes. They collect Rob's huge life insurance payoff and maybe get married, maybe find another schmuck like Rob and repeat the scam, or maybe just enjoy an open gang bang relationship. Lots of options.

Wow, you're a fucking genius!

WillupbossWillupbossalmost 5 years agoAuthor
HARSH BUT HELPFUL

I've read all the comments on these first five chapters and even though most have been very harsh I still found them helpful. As you can tell, I decided not to make changes to chapters as I submitted them in spite of the comments and suggestions. The reason is I wanted to get feedback from the entire story and then use the suggestions to help me with my next submission. I now realize that this story of Rob and Holly should have been in the Non Consensual / Reluctant category. I apologize since this was obviously misrepresented from the beginning. I should have thought that through better. Chalk it up to my inexperience. I know that some of you have asked me to fuck myself and die but the idea of fucking myself isn't at all appealing to me and I'm not yet ready to die so instead I will try with a couple more submissions and hopefully improve. I guess you, the readers, will be the judge on that score. Thankfully even those of you who have hated my story and the characters have stuck with reading each sucessive chapter. There are only three more and I hope you will continue until the end. Please give me another try by reading the next few stories that I post and continue to give me your feedback. I truly do want to improve as a writer and a story teller. Thank you for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like a Train Wreck

Like a train wreck. Horrible to look at, yet unable to resist. Rated the same as the previous 4 chapters....2 stars. When the series first started, there were several directions it could have went. It chose the wrong way, when in chapter 2 Rob gets turned on by Holly being gang banged. At that point the author entered the rabbit hole of willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sucked big time

She agrees to do this yet again? For a swimming pool? He does not force Jim to undo his voice from Holly? So Jim can once again pop up and take her when he wants.

My points even if he wants a whore for a wife HE should be in charge and not Jim.

Oh, also, even if the next chapter or story has them blackmail JIM Holly is still a well used slut and no longer will she ever be the woman he married. All the extra sex and shit going on with them is not because of her love for her husband but for the love of sex with strange men. She will still fuck around with others. Ethere because hubby is a pimp or she gets it open the side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This theme is common enough in LW.

I have no problem with the hypnosis sex in this category. There was a bet involved, so it was always a possibility. In this story everyone enjoys it. It is the same as a story where the wife gets drunk or high and has sex with men other than her husband because she doesn't know what she is doing. The theme is often used in LW. It is fantasy and a wife sharing story camouflaged by hypnosis. The husband being tied to a chair and watching is a staple here in LW since Troubador posted "Hildy" back in the dark ages.

The possible issues I would have are how the writer keeps describing her as a conservative housewife. By the second gangbang, she is hardly conservative. The thing that makes no sense to me is why the couple consents to the gangbang as long as she supposedly doesn't know it is happening, but they get paid for it. At this point, there is no need to be hypnotized. She may want to drink a bottle of wine to get in the mood.

Four MDs, who have worked hard for many years to obtain their licenses, willingly reveal their names and addresses as they participate in gang banging a married women? Once a woman agrees to be hypnotized into doing a gangbang she is no longer a candidate for a scientific experiment. She could be faking it. Banging her will prove nothing. They need to find a truly conservative housewife who has no idea she will be placed under hypnosis and gangbanged while enjoying every thrust. Perhaps one of these damn dumb doctors is married and his wife would make a good subject to provide definitive proof of the power of hypnosis. This is a fantasy, but having MDs risk everything for a piece of ass seems a stretch. The Mds believing a willing participant is truly doing it only because she is hypnotized is a stretch. Signing forms for rules of a gangbang is a stretch. Providing names and addresses to the husband is a stretch. Will anyone wager that at least one of the good doctors will be a married man who neglected to tell the wife he was participating in a gangbang?

AMerryman 2.0 ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More! 5 stars

Ok, now hubby has control, though the other guy should be completely removed. Now hubby can turn her on and off at will...hard road to get there but now worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Then she admits

She was neved hypnotized at all!!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Wish it was better

There were so many ways this could have been so much better. I’m not knocking the style as it’s your story. I just think you caved and made it all too easy.

Remember hypnosis can’t make someone do what they would not normally do. Even interrogating that angle would be better than this.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

I guess the part I have reservations about is where the wife knows all the slutty terminology. Where’d she pick that up? Perhaps she has a porn habit on the side we don’t know about.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

I give up, job can’t be bothered to read the rest of the shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...