The Pub and More

Story Info
Tuesdays become good days.
1.5k words
3.81
11.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm 48 years old, I am a single man now living on my own. I have been married a couple of times but things don't always work out, often people stay together but when I got diagnosed with Diabetes, it removed my sex drive and then I got kicked out of my home by my wife. That was a few years ago now I am in my new home on my own. I am unable to work. So I tend to do lots of things a single bloke can do. I watch lots of male stuff on tv, I do lots of DIY tasks and I go to the local pub, play pool, darts and dominoes but Diabetes means you cannot drink alcohol or you can lose toes, feet, legs or even be dead. So I drink soft drinks, if my sugar levels are low I drink J2O or Coca Cola, if sugar levels are high, I drink diet coke.

There are 6 blokes who are my friends in The Raised Spoon pub. But it is never all 6 guys all at once. Usually 3 or 4 mates are there when I arrive.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday The Spoon pub is busy. Monday it is closed, Tuesday and Wednesday are days when there are virtually no customers in the bar.

The pub manager is called Grumpy because he is always miserable and unhelpful. But me and my chums put up with him because of all the nice features in the Spoon pub and his wife who is co-manager with Grumpy. She is the opposite of Grumpy. She plays games, bring drinks over to us, does nice food and is good in conversations.

Last week I went to the pub at 12 noon on Tuesday. Melissa is Grumpy's wife and the co-manager of the pub. She was behind the bar and Peter my friend aged 72, had set up the Pool table for me to play against him. The pub was empty apart from us three.

Mel brought our drinks over and chatted about Tuesday being the quietest and least money making day. I watched Peter break the triangle of pool balls, while Mel was right next to me watching Peter also.

I sneaked a look at those large breasts, and her long legs under her mini skirt. When I looked up and into her gorgeous nice brown eyes Melissa was looking directly at me and grinning.

"You shouldn't be looking up and down at married women." She whispered at me, and she laughed.

"Opps sorry." I said quietly while looking at her thin tummy. Peter had potted 3 striped balls from the break and I was not expected to get a shot myself. Pete was an exceptional player.

Melissa wandered back behind the bar, and Peter answered his iPhone. His missus rang him; saying she had forgot her hospital appointment today. She asked him to come home to drive her to hospital.

"Sorry mate and Melissa." Peter said as he picked up his jacket and headed out the pub.

I slowly walked to the bar and up to Melissa who was putting clean glasses on to shelves.

"Can I get another Diet Coke please?" I asked.

Meliia wandered off to get my drink. I was thinking Tuesday's are the flattest days of the week. No activity, nothing of interest occurring and a slow day.

Melissa brought my drink over, "There you go, a very strong drink," as she laughed at me. We chatted away for ten minutes and I became aware she was grinning at me and looking deep into my eyes.

"Can you come with me to the loo, I need a guy to see why the toilet will not flush." She said.

I followed her to the ladies toilet, I lifted the lid off the top of the flush pan. The toilet handle had come undone from the flush mechanism. As I clipped it back together, Melissa reached around my waist and unzipped my fly. I was shocked but put the lid back on top of the flush section of the toilet. As I put it down my penis was slid out of my trousers and gripped with both her hands as she pulled and pushed the skin on my cock backwards and forwards.

She nibbled my ear, put here tongue in my ear hole. That was so erotic my knob lengthed by an inch and fattened up.

"Wow I want that knob, its such as nice big one." Mellisa said.

I turned around facing her and reached for her tits. I had wanted to twist her nipples and squeeze her large breasts for years. But I was a bit shy of married women. Before I got hold of her big tits she turned away from me and leaned over the sink. Her hands held the sides of the bowl, her bottom pushed backwards towards my penis. She lifted up her mini skirt and I saw she had no knickers on. Her firm and lovely shapped bare buttocks touched my penis. My knob shuddered as it slid between her buttocks and lined up with her anus.

"Wrong hole!" Melissa said as she slid her hand behind and pulled my cock a little lower. I felt the large head of my wide cock slip in her moist and slippy hole.

God I thought to myself, I have never had sex in a Ladies toilet, or had sex with my trousers still on and most scary was having a married woman.

As I considered pulling out, Melissa leaned forward pushing her bum backwards and my cock flew halfway in her hole. My body took over my mind, my hands grabbed her hips and pushed all the way into her. Meliisa groaned loudly as the full length of my cock pushed deep into her.

I felt my foreskin slide down as the tightness of her cunt was pushed open by my wide cock. I pushed in again and again and I had to hold back from cumming so quickly. She would not want to me fire my cum in there after 10 seconds!

So I easied off and stopped pushing deep inside her. My cock stayed in her as she lowered her hand between her legs, she pressed against my cock and then massaged her clit.

She waggled her waist back and forward over her finger causing her clit to expand.

"Should I not cum inside you Melissa?" I asked when I felt my orgasm coming.

Melissa didn't answer as the back and foward movement of her speeded up.

"Oh Arghh." I groaned as the gorgeous feeling on my cock increased. My cum was coming!

Melissa orgasmed as she continued rubbing her clit. Her eyes closed, her body stiffened, her cunt started gripping and releasing my cock. As her orgasm increased her cunt was milking my cock. Squeezing and pulling me, I could not hold on, my knob began firing cum deep inside her as my orgasm rose up I pulled her arse strongly towards me as I pushed in as far as I could. My legs shuddered with each firing of cum deep inside her. After a minute we both looked at each other, we had amazing sex. As Melissa stood up and sorted her clothing, I realised there was no affection, no kissing, snogging, or sucking. I had just been done.

She smiled at me as she left the toilet. I couldnt move for a few minutes. That was one of the biggest orgasms I had ever had. My cock was soaked in cunt juice and cum, my beige trousers were damp like I had wet myself. I came out the Ladies Loo and saw Melissa serving a few new customers who were on their lunch break from work. I headed home to change clothes and get a shower.

Wednesday I was back in The Rising Spoon pub, but no, there was no sign of Melissa anywhere. Grumpy was managing the bar and did so on his own for three months before I saw Melissa again. I noticed that her thin tummy had gone a little bit larger.

Melissa took me away from my friends and customers and said:

"My husband Graham you call Grumpy has low sperm count. We've been trying for children for years. Now I'm pregnant thanks to you. You knocked me up with your lovely big wide cock. Please keep this secret, because you have gotten Graham and me our first baby. If you keep the secret you can have me again when I'm am at the high point of getting pregnant again with our second child."

I answered "Wow, I am very pleased to help you. Our sex was so good. But if you want me to keep that secret I want you to have me again, every Tuesday, just how we did the last time."

Melissa smiled at me and laughed.

"That does sound good" she said as she went behind the bar.

Me with a big erection in my beige pants stayed out of site until the large knob settled down. I put a £1 on the pool table for the next game.

The End.