All Comments on 'The Public Spanking'

by Back2egg

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very embarrassing.

I didn't know you made an alternate version of this for Literotica. I'm jealous of the views too, my stories don't get nearly so many :)

Back2eggBack2eggover 4 years agoAuthor
The Girl who wrote Embarrassing

Ladies and Gents the anonymous comment Is the girl I based this story around. She loves to receive stories on how I'd spank her and I went a little far with this one. Still, it got her panties wet. She yearns for a spanking in real life but as she's gay I can only spank her in the virtual world. Who knows one day as she gets a little older and more confident I'll get her cute butt over my lap, panties down and give it the spanking she desires!

I've seen four photos of her nude, bent over to take a spanking and she really does have a gorgeous bottom. Some pics have handmarks where she's self spanked! It's all very arousing and frustrating at the same time! Still one day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I lovee it but she should had to suck cock my wife would have and loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't tell you how many batteries I've worn out over this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBack2egg@Back2egg
I think we all like novelty, be it in music, literature, film or sex. A huge percentage of sex takes place in the mind. Much more than we'd like to admit. All of my stories are based on truth although the prose may blur that a little. I just love having fun! I am basically Ki...