The Puck Bunny and the Team Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought myself back into the moment when he breathed into my ear, "Jess I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah baby, cum for me, cum for me hard," I moaned as I beared down on my fingers and squeezed my ass cheeks together, feeling him release him cum inside of my ass as I came over my fingers.

He turned me onto my back and buried his head between my legs and lapped at my clit with his tongue. I felt another release coming on. I squeezed my legs together, trapping his head as I squirted into his mouth.

"Mmm Jess you taste so good, but I have to get some sleep so I can be back at the rink early for the bus," he said.

I was getting exhausted but didn't want this night to end, however, I knew he had an early curfew tonight and we were pushing 3am.

"Jess, do you have a shower I can jump into so I don't get into your bed all sweaty and smelly?" he asked.

I laughed, "Luc, do you really think my bed is the most of my worries? What about our project and your 5 game road trip?"

"I have a great idea, since you are doing a Sports Marketing course this semester, why don't you send coach an email asking if you can come along to do some research on what kind of camaraderie is on the road trips, what the accommodations are like, etc. I know you have to come up with a research paper by the end of next week as well. This would be perfect that we could work on our presentation while on the bus and during down-time," he suggested.

"Ok, sounds like a good idea to me," I thought. "The restroom is right across the hallway with the light on. Enjoy your shower and I will compose that email now."

I heard the shower come on and then singing, "We will, we will, rock you, uh. We will, we will, rock you..."

I laughed as I stripped my bed and disinfected my mattress cover but felt like I should let it dry out before putting new sheets on the bed. I went into my parent's old room, which was attached to the restroom, and stripped the bed. I went to my linen closet and chose beige satin sheets. I stretched them over the bed but went into my room for the comforter, pillows and my stuffed bear. I opened the door to the restroom when I heard the water turn off and mentioned that we'd sleep in this bedroom. He walked through the door, towel-drying his hair, I was wearing a white lace teddy.

"Jess, I need to sleep," he said.

"Yep, I know, but these are the only types of sleepwear I own now," I said. "I can always sleep in the spare room if you'd like."

"The Hell with that! You get into that bed and I will wake you up when we need to be up," he grinned.

The two of us crawled into bed and cuddled, facing each other with our legs intertwined. I'm not sure which of us fell asleep first but before I knew it, it was light outside and I checked my email.

The coach had given me the go ahead to travel with the team but I knew I wouldn't get too much out of any of them today as I knew the majority of them were hungover or still drunk or still tired from multiple orgasms and a quick blow job this morning. I packed my bag quickly for 5 days plus some dress clothes as the coach also managed to speak to two of the opposing coaches and they were granting me interviews to some of their players as well. Coach also mentioned that I would be taking the team captain's accommodations and he would move in with each of the assistant captains as we rotated through the cities we were stopping in. Luc and I planned they didn't need to do that so the assistants all stayed quiet.

I was so glad Luc had given me this idea, I knew my professor would give the research paper the thumbs up.

12