The Pulse Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I mean it Jake. I've had a couple of semi-serious boyfriends but I've never had feelings like this about anyone before. My heart leaps when I see you. I get turned on looking at you. My inhibitions seem less important when I'm around you. You make me see the world differently and I'm not going to lose that because a bitch with an agenda got you drunk and waved her pussy in front of your nose."

"I have no idea if this is love or not Fiona. You know that I haven't had a girlfriend before you. But I'm not sure I'd survive my feelings if they got any more intense than this. I'm yours if you'll have me."

She leaned in and gave me a long, tender kiss. Then she took my hands.

"Let me take you up and show you my room." She smiled as she said it.

"Hey, I think you'll find that's my room."

We looked at each other and she had a glint in her eye as she suddenly turned and started to run up the stairs. I chased after her taking the stairs two at a time, both of us landing on the bed together. We quickly became a tangle of legs and arms as the tension in the air was released and we glued our lips together. It was urgent and animalistic as she straddled me, ripping her t-shirt off before pulling her panties to one side, freeing my cock from my boxers and sliding her wet pussy onto my rock hard pole. She felt amazing.

I looked up into her beautiful face trying to store the memory forever as she began to fuck me. She had her hands holding on to my shoulders and her feet were using my thighs for leverage as she started to embed herself on my cock faster and faster. Her stunning tits were on full display and my hands mauled them as my hips started to churn upwards meeting her downward thrusts harder and harder.

I suddenly realised that I didn't have a condom on. It was like someone had chucked cold water on me. Fiona noticed and must have realised at the same time. She eased herself off me, looking around the room.

"They're just down there."

She reached down and pulled the condoms out of my overnight bag. The initial frenzy had calmed and she slowly teased a condom on to my cock. It felt much more solid than the previous ones. I wondered if I'd be able to feel anything.

"I really need to get on the pill as soon as possible or these things are going to cost us a fortune," she said, smiling at me.

And she slid back into position. The condom did make things feel more remote but I still luxuriated in being inside the woman I loved. I finally admitted it to myself. I loved her. And I surprised her by pulling her down on top of me and holding her there so that I could kiss her as thoroughly and as tenderly as I knew how. I continued thrusting into her from below and I felt her responding to my thrusts, grinding her clit into me, forcing her breathing to get faster and faster.

Eventually she couldn't take it anymore and rolled us over. My cock slipped out, and I delighted in getting between her legs and watching it sink between the puffy folds of her pink, pussy lips. I began to thrust in and out and her legs wrapped behind me locking me in place. My lips drifted down her sensitive neck to her beautiful breasts and I sucked gently on her nipples as I eased in and out of her.

She has the most wonderfully sensitive nipples. She began to moan as I paid them the attention that they deserved. She began to up the pace, forcing me into her faster and faster. Bucking underneath me, demanding my cock inside her. I lifted myself into more of a press up position and began to pound into her. Our urgency was back and I could feel my orgasm building deep in my balls. Those same balls were slapping hard against her tight, exposed arse as I fucked her harder and harder until I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded and felt the reassuring warmth filling the condom.

All this time she'd been staring at me, wanting my release, claiming me back as her own.

I collapsed to one side and pulled out of her tight embrace to lie panting beside her. She rolled onto her side, her lovely tits looking wonderful as she moved close beside me and kissed my chest and nipples.

"What time do your parents come home?" she said as her finger traced it's way over my chest muscles.

"No earlier than five o'clock and sometimes not until six why?"

"Then I have another five hours to fully stake my claim to you, Jake."

I smiled at her.

"And what about my claim to you, beautiful lady?"

"You can put that stake of yours wherever you want, my handsome love."

My cock was already back up to half-mast by this point and I spent the next twenty minutes kissing and licking her amazing body. I teased her nipples, stroked her beautiful (and ticklish) stomach and then settled in to lick her to as many orgasms as I could until I lost all feeling in my tongue.

Her body writhed underneath mine as she finally let go of all the tensions inside her. Her generous nature flowed into her lovemaking. She held back nothing. I didn't try to work through the kama sutra but I did want to find out what she liked. It seemed that she liked most things that we did that afternoon.

By four o'clock I was sitting on the corner of the bed with her sitting on my thighs with my cock buried in her cunt. I was worshipping her breasts, nibbling her sensitive nipples and setting off little aftershocks inside her, rippling down my cock as I used the springs of the bed to bounce her up and down on my throbbing member.

I started to go faster as she held me to her chest. My hands were on her perfect arse cheeks, squeezing them and using them as handles to force her on to my cock. I used the sweat dripping down her back to lubricate my finger and invade her arsehole, pushing up into it as she dropped down on each stroke. She was already nearing her peak and I had begun to read her body's signs as she got closer and closer.

My finger went further inside her with each thrust and she started to chant.

"God I love you. Fuck me harder. God I love you. Do that again. Push that inside me. Make me yours. God I love you. Again. Do that again. Oh fucking yes! Aaaahhhhh. I'm going to come, I'm going to...."

And she froze with my cock rubbing up and down against her clit and two fingers buried up her arse and my lips devouring her left nipple.

She twitched and jerked and then screamed as she came.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She slumped into my arms and I held her as I continued to thrust into her, nowhere near coming.

"Please, please...I can't."

I forced myself to stop and eased myself out of her body. She shook from another small orgasm as I withdrew my fingers and my cock at the same time. I eased her to the bed and lay alongside her, looking at her beautiful body, hardly believing that she was here in my bed. In my house. I looked at the clock as reality returned.

"Angel?"

"Mmmm."

"I think that we'd better get showered and dressed. It's four fifteen already."

She protested madly but I eventually got her upright and into the shower. I then ran around the house getting clean sheets, stripping my bed and getting everything cleaned up. Coming back into the room it stank of sex so I threw the windows open to try and get some air in.

As I was finishing up she appeared wrapped in a towel looking positively edible.

"Oh no you don't! I know that look. Get showered. Let's try not to look as though we've spent the whole day in bed."

And so I did. She was a miracle worker. By the time I was out of the shower, the bed was properly made, the clothes were tidied away, the four condoms were hidden in a bag in the outside bin and she was wearing a smart but clingy blouse with jeans that made me wish that we could start all over again.

She made me dry myself off and get dressed before she would submit to a long sensual kiss.

"Let's go and make dinner."

We headed downstairs and were in the kitchen singing along to the radio when Mum got home.

She smiled broadly as she saw us, not fooled for a minute. She walked in and gave us both a huge hug.

"You've had 'the talk' then I see."

I nodded happily.

"You have a wonderful son Mrs Conway."

"Thank you lovely. I happen to agree though I think that I'm a little biased. I think you can call me Anne though if you're going to be staying with us for the summer."

"Oh I couldn't possibly intrude for..."

"You can and you will young lady. Take a breath with us here and get your bearings. There's plenty of time before you need to be rushing off to university."

"Thank you Mrs...Anne."

"Now, what have you two cooked up..."

She was interrupted by flashing blue lights coming through the front windows rapidly followed by the door bell.

Mum looked really worried. I swallowed and then went to the front door. There were two police cars in front of the house with blue lights flashing. Four police officers stood at the door. Fiona's parents were in the background. As soon as I opened the door the father shouted,

"That's him! That's the rapist who's kidnapped my daughter. What are you waiting for?"

The police officer just looked at him and then turned back towards me.

"Are you Jake Conway?"

"Yes."

"Is there a Fiona Davis here?"

"Yes, I'm right here," and Fiona pushed into view, one arm around my waist.

"You see! She's under his control. Arrest him!" shrieked Mr Davis in the background.

"Mr Conway, a very serious allegation has been made against you of rape and that you are holding this lady here against her will. I'd like you both to come down to the station with me so that we can get to the bottom of this."

"But I'm not here against my will. Jake's done nothing wrong!"

"Thank you Miss but we need to deal with these allegations. If you could both come with us please."

I pulled on some shoes and a coat and helped Fiona into her things. As we left I said to Mum,

"Please call Mr Lathan and Mrs Thorne. They'll be able to help."

Mum nodded but had tears running down her face as I was taken away in one car with Fiona looking distraught as she was taken away in the other. As we drove off I saw Mr Davis hurling abuse at my mother from the side of the road.

I slumped back into the seat of the police car as we drove into town, scared and worried.