All Comments on 'The Pulse Pt. 08'

by golasgil

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, just fyi it’s nous, not nowse

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is very well-constructed and has just enough sex in it to make it interesting. I enjoy characters that deep down inside of themselves good but also have a darker side to them. I am looking forward to the next installment . Keep up the great writing.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

Again Thank YOU for sharing with us. I am so looking forward to the next installment of this saga. 5 stars...

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Well done! I really enjoy this chapter and that he's learning more about his abilities. Thank you!

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeover 2 years ago

Great to read another chapter. I really wonder where you will go. Maybe a 3 way with the other girl could be in his future.

HOG57headHOG57headover 2 years ago

Great story, thanks for writing and sharing. Can’t wait to see how the revenge is going to play out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter with a decent element of fun too. Not sure the switch to accepting the pulse during sex would have happened so quickly after the first difficult experience, but who knows. Pity he put his cock in the bin rather than the condom!! Keep them coming - looking forward to the next. Thanks

LynchjimLynchjimover 2 years ago

Loved it so much please keep these chapters coming.

Timtom12Timtom12over 2 years ago

Love it! So much potential!

I wonder if the ball got smaller after the concert, since he used it so much.

Or maybe it recharges from sex, and he's been getting a lot of that lately.

Brandon11Brandon11over 2 years ago
Pulse

Love this series and curious to see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Note: oil and latex condoms DON'T mix.

The oil degrades and weakens the latex.

And Jake and Fiona have been through that once already, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter. More, please.

NovaMNovaMover 2 years ago

:-) Thank you, Golasgil.

When I am not reading paperback books, I dive into Literotica to thoroughly enjoy and share what you authors dream up.

Started reading The Pulse, thinking ‘don’t know where this is heading to’. Hmm, after four paragraphs I was hooked. Had to know what would happen next.

Some stories here a just about whambam, rocket fuel, franticsex. Nothing wrong with that, but I do like stories like this one. It is a story about people, not saints, people.

The more I read about them, the more I start to like them.

I have also been a lifelong avid reader of science fiction and am immensely enjoying this story :-).

You’re good, more please.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Great Story!

But...

"I eased my rapidly softening cock out of her arse and disposed of it in some tissues."

I'm assuming that last bit was about the condom, or at least I hope so.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 year ago

>RuckinLguard...

Yeah, I noticed the shame.

Thought that was an extreme reaction unless you hated your cock...

AmbivalenceAmbivalence5 months ago

>I eased my rapidly softening cock out of her arse and disposed of it in some tissues.

.

Obviously an oops, but it was a funny one and not really disruptive of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Taking quite a while to wrap up the storyline with Harry and Jenny. Bring the vengeance! Can't believe that early on Jenny actually seemed like a decent person. Just goes to show you. Mind you her mother sure didn't do her any favours in raising her to be a better person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergolasgil@golasgil
I've read a lot of stories at Literotica and thoroughly enjoyed them. I decided recently to try and write a story or two and I've enjoyed the process. I don't always find the time to write so my output will probably be a bit patchy for which I ask your forgiveness in advance...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Pulse Pt. 07 Previous Part
The Pulse Series Info