All Comments on 'The Puppy Ch. 03'

by MidnightSun

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sick writer

You are one sick person

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
I think the tables need turning

I think you need to be the puppy and have to go through everything you made her do, all of it, including nudity, invasion, toys all of it.

SimonTheCatSimonTheCatover 4 years ago
I'm more than a little concerned for the puppy here.

Your first two chapters were alright (if a bit rough for my tastes), but chapter three has shown a bit more of your protagonist's colors, and I'm starting to get a bit worried for Trixie. Since she has yet to speak an entire word this entire series, it's not possible to know if she's a masochist and actually enjoys this kind of treatment or if Mike is simply an asshole, but I'm honestly leaning towards the latter. The idea behind pet play is treat your sub the same way you would treat a real pet, and if this was a real puppy then Mike's method of training her (ignoring the sexual aspects for obvious reasons) would be ineffective, cruel, and arguably outright abusive. Hitting an animal for literally no reason other than because you feel like it does NOT teach it to be submissive, it teaches it to be fearful of you.

To summarize, Mike is not a good owner. I hope he softens up and treats her a bit more kindly in the following chapters, or I don't really see myself continuing with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I know

I know who you are. Delete all your filth. Stop being a hypocrite. You have a wife, five children, and two grandchildren. God sees you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too hard for a puppy

I assume the Dom has had a puppy before since he went to an auction to get another one. I wonder what happened before. Smacking a puppy on the nose is usually the way to attract their attention especially when they have done something wrong. To draw blood just because the dom wants to hurt so badly should have the dom subjected to sanctions that forbid the dom from having a puppy. This is a fantasy but just beating your puppy is not a correct way of having a pet that will adore you and even give love unconditionally. Sorry, it does nothing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very abusive to a PUPPY. Any amount of research in puppy play will tell you a person cannot be left in pet space for long periods of time let alone indefinitely. And to keep them healthy they need lots of time as a human too. As far as the obedience training goes most recommend a rolled up paper to the ass. There was no discussion of hard or soft limits or anything for that matter. Which. Is very wrong in a d/s relationship to begin with. Writer needs to do some back story were they e plain how they got to this understanding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidnightSun@MidnightSun
Welcome to my little slice of the internet. I work in a branch of theft prevention and asset protection management through the US Gaming Control Board. So I'm usually awake at weird times. Reading and writing are my passions. I have been known to break out into show tunes at ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Puppy Series Info