The Queen And The Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonia's eye twitched.

"I-I'm glad to hear it. And this is the girl you told me about, Horavus?"

"It is, Your Highness."

"Good." Antonia turned her head to look at Piper directly, the peasant once more admiring the Great Hall, "Now Piper, do you understand why you are here?"

"Kinda? 'oravus 'ere told me I'm gonna be some kind of servant? A 'andmaid I think 'e said."

"That's right. One of my personal handmaids."

The Queen pronounced the last word slowly, trying to make Piper understand how to say it properly.

"Well darn, that's very kind of you, my Queen! But, uh, why me?"

"You are a Twinned, correct?"

Piper smiled at her and pushed her chest out proudly.

"That's right! Ever since I was born! Ma and Pa always said I was special 'cause of it."

"You are special, and that's why you are here."

"Oh?"

Sucking in a sharp breath, Antonia adjusted herself atop her throne.

"Yes, you see." She glanced at Horavus, looking for his aid - but the enshrouded advisor was as quiet and stoic as ever, "As a Twinned, you will have a special job. You will be attending to my... my other needs."

Piper's face immediately took on a look of confusion.

"Other needs? Sorry, I don't really get it."

"Y-Yes. Um, using what you were gifted with as a Twinned. In my personal bedchamber, every night."

The Twinned snapped her fingers together.

"Oh you mean like sex!" Antonia cringed as Piper said the quiet part aloud, "Uh, sex with me and you?"

"E-Exactly. It is a special position. You will be my new Royal Cock."

"'Royal Cock' huh? Sounds kinda funny."

Antonia cleared her throat.

"Anyway! You will be expected to perform your regular duties as my handmaid during the day once your training is finished, and report to my bedroom every night until I am done with you, and then you will leave. Do you follow what I am saying, Piper?"

"I think I got it." Piper nodded at her, a big grin on her face, "This is so cool! I'm like a 'contort' or whatever you 'ear about in the stories! My friends are gonna be so jealous!"

"NO!" Antonia suddenly bellowed, jolting from her throne, causing Piper to jump, Horavus continuing on without reaction, "No, you are not to tell anyone about this or there will be consequences. This stays between us and Horavus, nobody else. And the word is 'consort' by the way."

"Consequences? Like what?"

Antonia could feel her temple throb.

"L-Like a punishment! Being sent to the dungeon o-or something like that!"

Piper shuddered.

"So I 'ave to do it?"

Why was she acting like this was such a bad thing!?

"Yes. And you should consider it a great honor!"

"Mkay, I think I understand."

"Good." Antonia did her best to maintain her composure, "If anyone asks, you are an unwanted child of the late King, and that's why I have taken you in as my handmaid."

"Wait I am!? I'm a royal? Oh gosh I never would 'ave expected that!"

"No. That is the lie we came up with to explain your presence. Remember, no one knows of the true reason for you being here."

"Oh, okay! Yeah I think I got it. Man this is so cool!"

"I-I'm glad you think so. Do you have any questions, Piper? For myself or Horavus?"

"I don't think so!" Piper suddenly snapped her head towards Horavus excitedly, "Oh wait! I gots a question for 'im! What are you, 'oravus?"

"I am but a humble servant for Queen Antonia."

"No, like, are you some sort of Lizardman? I can't really tell, 'cause all I can see is your tail!"

"Horavus prefers to keep his heritage a secret, Piper." Antonia answered for her advisor, annoyed that Piper hadn't asked her any questions, "I expect you to respect that."

Horavus didn't bother to add anything.

"Oh yeah sure, I get it. Sorry for asking, 'oravus."

"Think nothing of it."

"So, Piper, do you have any other questions?"

"Nope! Don't think so anyway. I'm your servant during the day and we 'ave fun at night - oh, and if anyone asks, I'm the King's child or somethin'!"

"That's right. I am glad to see you understand your place already, Piper."

"Pa always said I was a sharp one!" Piper grinned at her, before suddenly grimacing and holding her stomach, "Uh, y'all got anythin' to eat 'round 'ere? I had to miss breakfast 'cause 'oravus here showed up so early."

Antonia rubbed her forehead - what had she gotten herself into?

"Horavus, please show Piper here to the kitchen and have the cooks make her something. Then bring to the baths and introduce her to the other handmaids. I want her cleaned and dressed properly for tonight."

"As you wish, My Queen."

"Gosh y'all are puttin' me to work mighty quick!"

"You will not be expected to perform your daytimes duties until you've acclimated to the palace and have been taught how to complete your tasks by the other handmaids first," the Monarch forced a smile, trying her best to remain at ease around the unruly Twinned, "but your other job will start tonight and I will be your teacher."

"Sounds fine by me!"

"Good. Horavus, if you'd please."

She nodded at the door that led deeper into the palace.

"As you command, M'Lady." Horavus made the slightest of turns to Piper, "Come, Miss Piper, I will guide you to the kitchens."

"Oh 'oravus, you don't have to call me 'miss' or anythin' of the sort!"

"It is only proper given your new position."

With that, Horavus began to waddle towards the door, Piper scurrying behind him, a few seconds passing before she realized that was what she was supposed to do as well. Antonia watched them go, trying to reassure herself that this was all in her best interest; the commoner certainly had been different than she'd expected! Bold, self-assured, relaxed - Her Highness had figured the young Twinned would be the complete opposite. Most of the actual nobility could barely meet her eyes when they spoke to her!

Right as they reached the exit, Piper paused and looked at Antonia, almost like she was the one doing the observing this time around. The two - who couldn't have been more different in every regard - gazed at each other for a long moment, sizing each other up. Horavus stopped as well, waiting for the new handmaid to continue along with him. There was a tense pause shared between the Queen and her servant, neither making another move. Then, Piper gave the Monarch a cheeky grin and bowed her head once again.

"I'll see you tonight, My Queen!"

Antonia grit her teeth.

"Yes, yes you will."

...

Antonia waltzed down one the palace's many halls, a pair of handmaids at her back. Guards stomped their wooden spears against the stone floors as she passed them, squaring their shoulders and putting their fists to their chest in the customary salute of the Kingdom. As always she paid them no mind, her eyes focused on the forever-stretching path in front of her, her high-heeled shoes clicking against the ground. She walked with a long stride, her personal servants matching her pace, their heads bowed in submission as they were oft to do in Her Majesty's presence.

She scanned over the numerous doors that lined the walls of the hall, looking for one in particular - the entrance that led to the palace's common baths. Horavus had been sent away to take Piper to get cleaned hours ago and she hadn't heard a thing regarding the Twinned whereabouts or her activity from her handmaids since then! Though Piper wasn't supposed to see the Queen until that night, her occupancy in the palace made Antonia anxious, and she wanted to know where the scarlet-haired low-born was at all times, at least until Piper had gotten adjusted and learned her place.

Arriving at the door to the baths, Queen Antonia stood silently, listening for any source of life on the other side of the wall. Her slender ears picked up the mixed sounds of splashing, footsteps, and murmuring - someone was definitely in there! Opening her mouth to yell at whoever was inside of the bathroom to present themselves, Antonia hesitated for just a second, and, thinking better of it for some mysterious reason, chose to knock to announce her arrival instead. Her gloved knuckles rapped on the wooden surface loudly, followed once more by silence.

The Queen received no answer to her call.

"I know there is someone in the baths!" Antonia immediately lost her patience and did shout, her lips twisting into a snarl, "Your Queen demands that you show yourself this instant!"

The door slowly creaked open, a single, emerald eye peering out of it.

"Oh! 'ello ma'am!" It was Piper's voice that spoke out from the gap, "One second, uh, Your 'ighness!"

There was more shuffling before the Twinned slid through the crack in the door, slamming it behind her - another thing she'd have to learn not to do, apparently! Antonia took a step back to make space for the low-bred girl, casting a critical gaze at her appearance; Piper had, to the Queen's relief, bathed and dressed in her new attire. She now wore the signature clothing of Antonia's handmaids: a long, pure white dress that reached her ankles, frilled at the forearm-covering sleeves and high-neckline, along with a pair of matching flats. It was an outfit specifically chosen to contrast with her own usual royal garments.

Before Antonia addressed Piper, several things gave her pause. First was the odd manner in which the Twinned exited the bathroom, seemingly trying to hide what was going on inside it; perhaps there were others bathing still, and it was some kind of peasantry idea of modesty that Piper still held onto that made her act in such a peculiar way. She would soon learn that nothing was to be kept from the Queen! The second thing, however, was that Antonia swore she caught the side of a bare leg twitching against the tiled-floor, the limb covered in a certain creamy substance - a substance that Antonia was intimately familiar with.

Adding to her confusion was a distinct scent that wafted out from cracks in the door, one that hadn't touched Antonia's nose in many days - since she last saw Elsbeth! Yes, she immediately recognized the pungent aroma of sex, one that seemed to - at least in her experience - emanate from Twinned whenever they were aroused. It was a strong, musky odor that smelled of sweat, semen, and feminine arousal all mixed together in an alluring fragrance; and it was so potent that Antonia immediately felt heat flare in her groin and a touch of pink color her cheeks, causing her to shift slightly where she stood.

What had happened in there!?

"What can I do for ya, My Queen?" Piper grinned at her, apparently unaware of the strangeness of her behavior, "Thought I wasn't seeing ya 'till tonight?"

Antonia coughed and sputtered at the Twinned's boldness.

"Yes, for your etiquette lessons," she coughed, throwing a glare Piper's way, "your etiquette lessons I have taken a personal interest in overseeing, considering your heritage."

Piper scratched her head, confused, her strong fingers digging into her ginger locks which had been done up in a more conventional bun.

"Oh right! Yeah, the lessons."

Antonia glanced back at the handmaids behind her, checking to see if they had noticed anything.

"Yes, well, I-I was just making sure you were getting ready, as I'd commanded Horavus to have you do. Speaking of whom, where is my advisor?"

"'oravus? Uh, 'e said somethin' 'bout havin' other things to do. I don't know where 'e went."

"I see." Antonia nodded at her, before clearing her throat, "Right. I expect you to continue with the schedule you were given, and report to the Head Handmaid next. Have one of the guards escort you if you get lost."

"You got it!"

Piper continued to smile at the Queen before awkwardly bowing, still unsure of how conversations were supposed to end between them.

"Good."

The Queen suddenly spun around to face her two other handmaids.

"As for you two!" She yelled, pointing a figure accusingly at the young attendants, "Next time I give you an order, I expect it to be followed down to the letter!"

"B-But M'Lady!" The blonde handmaid squeaked, the brunette girl flinching and shielding her face with her hands, "We tried! When we knocked on the door, we got no response!"

The brunette nodded rapidly in agreement.

"That doesn't matter! Barge in or invoke my name if you have to! I shouldn't have to do the work of servants when I have much more important matters to attend to!"

Antonia raised a hand threateningly, her fingers spreading as she drew her arm back.

"Ant- my Queen!" Piper took a step forward and to the side, nearly positioning herself between Antonia and her handmaids, "Do- it was my fault! I didn't 'ear em. I-I'm the one to blame."

Slowly lowering her arm, Antonia glared at the Twinned, whose countenance was contorted by panic, her lips parted, her chest rapidly rising and falling as she began to hyperventilate. Grimacing, Antonia calmed herself, her limb falling completely to her side; she shouldn't have lost her temper so easily in front of her newest charge! She looked from her handmaids to Piper, eyes narrowing at the trio of servants and exhaling quietly through her nostrils. Piper stood firm the entire time, not cowering like the blonde and brunette were.

"Then I expect you to be more privy to the going-ons around you in the future, Piper. I will see you tonight."

Antonia turned and began marching back down the hall, halting only when she realized her handmaids weren't at their place behind her.

"What are you two waiting for!?" She barked without turning her head to look at the young women, "Come!"

"Y-Yes my Queen!"

Piper clenched her fists tightly, glowering at the tyrant as she walked away, her body quivering.

"What in the Three Moons 'ave I got myself into?"

Shaking her head, Piper left in the opposite direction, no longer excited for her new life...

12