The Queen’s surprise Ch. 04

Story Info
The first weekend ends.
1.1k words
4.36
2.2k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, still on my back and still with my hands chained to my collar behind my back. My beloved Queen was slowly lowering her divine pussy over her hard cock. I heard Milady whispering to me "Don't make a sound, boy. No thrusting and no licking, and of course no cumming". Then she sat her lovely pussy on my mouth. The two women were nude, facing each other. They were kissing, cuddling, and making out. They were both turned on, hot and sexy.

Milady's juices were slowly oozing into my mouth. Her scent filled my nose and my mouth. I really wanted to lick her. It was hard not to.

I could feel my Queen moving her pussy on her hard cock, side to side, round and round, and up and down. She was getting wetter by the minute and I could feel her juices on my body. I was still not allowed to thrust, so I didn't make a move. The situation was driving me crazy.

Finally, Milady ordered me to lick her. I obeyed immediately. At the same time, my beloved Queen was moving more and more, and I could feel her juices on my skin around her cock. Fortunately, I could now focus on licking Milady. The women were still enjoying each other's bodies. I could hear Milady getting close to an orgasm. I was drowning in a mixture of her juices and my saliva but managed to increase the intensity of my licking her. With a large roar, she had her first orgasm. She was hugging my Queen, and they were kissing and fondling. I got a little more air, but still kept licking her gently. She placed herself so I could lick her more directly, and quickly came again. After four orgasms, she moved away from me. "Thank you, boy" she said, and kissed me on my mouth.

My Queen moved away from her cock. She smiled at me. I felt that she was proud of me. She placed herself so she could lower her divine pussy on my mouth. I started licking her and it didn't take long for her to reach an orgasm. She thanked me while she rolled off of me, and got out of bed.

The two women were talking in low voices and then they came back to me. They released my legs from the bed and my hands from my back, and told me to get out of the bed. I obeyed and tried rubbing my joints as much as I could. Then they led me to the bathroom. I was handed the basket, and soon after, I was in the shower. I washed inside and out and shaved both my face and the genitals. Then the Duchess entered with teddy. He was on his knees. I was ordered to hold my hands behind my back and stand completely still. The Duchess ordered teddy to take my Queen's cock into his mouth and suck it good. It was an amazing feeling. I could feel the cock throbbing as I came near to an orgasm. I asked my Queen for permission to cum, but she shook her head in answer. The Duchess grabbed teddy by his collar and yanked his head away from me. He bit down in a reflex reaction, just behind the head of my Queen's cock. I gave a small yelp in reaction.

I was given the basket back and quickly cuffed myself up again. Then I knelt before my beloved Queen and handed her the collar. She fitted it around my neck again and kissed me on my head. I felt very proud to serve her as her property and slave. She led me to the dungeon where she strapped a ball gag in my mouth before she hooded me once again. Then my hands were locked to a chain from the ceiling, and my feet were locked far apart. The chain to my hands was tightened and I had to stand on tip toes to reach the floor.

After a while, I could hear teddy being chained up next to me. I guessed it was in quite a similar way.

The first stroke hit me across my thighs. Then I felt another whip across my chest. I could also hear teddy getting whipped at the same time. The three women were whipping both of us. We were both moving about, and our screams and discomfort were muffled behind gags and hoods. I felt a whip hitting my Queen's hard cock. It must have been a single tail. It left a sharp, burning sensation. Then it hit again and again. I could feel the cock starting to get soft. The whipping continued for some time, and my whole body felt like it was on fire.

When they finally stopped, I was a real mess. I was sweating like crazy inside the hood. The hood and the gag were removed, and I was gasping for air. When I finally cooled down, I could see teddy was tied up next to me. Both our bodies were covered in whip marks. The Duchess and my beloved Queen came up to us. They each had a steel cock cage with them. Milady went to the throne and told us that from this day on, we were to be locked when not in use, and that only the three women would hold the keys to the cages. A quick look down my front revealed that my Queen's cock had scratches on the head from teddy's teeth, and at least three deep red lines were crisscrossing the shaft. I could feel the throbbing pain, but the marks were going to be itching like crazy for the next week or so. When the cages were fitted over the cocks and securely locked, we were released from the chains and directed toward our pillows on the floor in front of the throne. "Now kneel and thank us, boys" Milady said. We knelt on our pillows and humbly thanked the women for their time, the treatment, and for locking the cages.

We were quickly drilled through the positions from the poster before being told to remove the cuffs and collars and get dressed. I fetched some bottles of water from the kitchen, and while we were drinking them, we all hugged our goodbyes. A few minutes later, my Queen and I were alone in the house.

We sat together on the sofa, kissed, hugged, and talked about all the things that had happened during the weekend. I was surprised that she had such a dominant side to her, and she admitted that it surprised her just as much. She said that my positive reactions to her dominance really had led her on and on and that she was very proud of what we had together, and all that we had just added to our relationship.

Then it occurred to us that we hadn't had anything to eat all morning, so together we went to the kitchen to prepare a late breakfast.