The Queen's Consort

Story Info
A monarch under the stress of leadership finds relief.
2k words
4.32
10k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Amberry felt it was time for her working day to end. She dismissed the various generals and ambassadors from her throne room after another unproductive day of squabbling over battle strategies and resource allocation.

"I should do away with all the military honors I've ever bestowed. Maybe then they'd at least try to keep their egos in check..." she thought.

She was adept in her role as the leader of a nation but the stress was taking a toll. She let out a deep sigh and sunk into the great wooden chair from which she ruled. Her attendant Lucine, ever observant, gazed with compassion at the weary monarch.

"Before I return to my chamber I will send orders to prepare the evening feast. Is there anything else I can do to aid you before I leave you for the night?" she asked, her gentle words echoing off smooth stone walls.

Amberry thought for a moment. Normally she would decline the offer and go about her evening affairs, but today's audiences were especially draining. She needed some sort of release.

"Actually, Lucine, there is something you can do for me."

Word reached the queen earlier that day about the newest captures from the ongoing war against the barbaric northern tribes. Most are sent to work in manual labor around her kingdom, but there was one in particular who hadn't received any tasking. He was the commander of the rebel forces her army had just put down, named Bronlon. While formidable in battle he posed no threat to her now, kept in the dungeon beneath her throne room.

"Have the rebel commander brought up from below. Send him in here and keep him bound, then you and the rest of the staff may take your leave" she replied after some thought.

Lucine's eyes widened in concern.

"My queen, I should leave at least a few guards here with you, the prisoner could be dangerous!" Lucine suggested.

Amberry laughed softly in reply. "I understand your apprehension Lucine, but do not fret. I have ways to keep him under control." She winked subtly at her attendant.

Lucine blushed and bowed, beginning to understand what her excellency had in mind.

"Um...yes my queen. I'll have him brought in right away." She hurried out.

Not long after Lucine's bashful exit, the doors to the throne room opened again. The shuddering of the large iron hinges wrenched Queen Amberry out of her thoughts, reminiscing about the last rebel leader she used to reduce the stress of ruling. Two guards shuffled in, dragging Bronlon between them. They dropped him at the queen's feet and spun quickly, leaving before they saw anything they shouldn't see. As the doors shut behind them, Queen Amberry took stock of her prisoner.

His legs and hands were still bound with chains, the cuffs pushed to their limit over his well-muscled limbs. He rose up proudly onto his knees, his bare chest glistening in the soft candlelight of the throne room. Worn linen pants did little to hide the rest of his body, just as Amberry had hoped.

"I see the fight hasn't left your eyes just yet," she said, grinning down at him from her throne. "That's good, you'll need it".

His piercing blue eyes sparkled back at her from behind dark blonde locks, uncut from months on the road.

She put a foot firmly against his chest and pressed forward as she stood, sending the rebel leader backwards into the thick rug that adorned her throne room floor.

"You didn't think I brought you up here for diplomatic reasons, did you?" she said, through an evil sneer. "No, you're up here to serve me in any capacity I desire."

She was standing over him now, foot still firmly pressing him into the floor. He grunted defiantly through his cloth gag, but the shifting linens over his crotch betrayed his feigned anger. Queen Amberry was right. Bronlon knew this powerful woman's reputation, and he knew why he'd been summoned.

"Oh, hush now. Don't pretend you didn't see this coming" Amberry whispered to him, practically reading his mind. She lowered herself to sit over his bulging pants. She began to loosen her robes, the ornate silk slipping off her body and down onto the struggling prisoner.

The rebel commander began to look her up and down, his squirms lessening with every pass his eyes made. Her naked body seemed to hold him in place, almost against his will.

"That's it. The sooner you settle down the sooner we both get what we want." Amberry said, looking into his eyes as she ran her hands up and down his powerful torso. For a brief moment she saw the defiance in his eyes waver, as she continued to touch his stomach and hips his gaze softened, even becoming desperate as she loosened the ties on his pants.

"Are you ready to be a good soldier for me?" Amberry asked. Her prisoner nodded vigorously, then quickly blushed in embarrassment. Queen Amberry was his enemy after all, how could she stir his desire in this way? She had him wrapped around her regal finger.

The queen leaned down over him, her bare breasts lightly stroking his chest as she whispered in his ear.

"You're already standing at attention, and I can tell I'm going to enjoy your swordsmanship very, very much." He shuddered at her words, now completely relaxed in his bonds.

Queen Amberry sat up and began removing his trousers. Sliding them down an inch at a time, she eyed his exposed cock hungrily, her pussy already wet and pulsing. The slow, agonizing process of turning rebellion into submission made her wild with lust and the man beneath her was about to feel her in full force.

Fully naked and straddling him now, she slid back and forth along his length, feeling it jump and twitch between her legs. Bronlon moaned loudly and locked eyes with the queen. His hair parted down the side of his face, exposing a pleading look of desperation.

"What is it? Do you have something to say to me?" Amberry prodded, continuing to pleasure herself on him without letting his cock slip into her. She reached up and pulled the gag from his mouth.

He gasped and she heard his voice for the first time. A soft "please" was all he could muster.

"Making a request of the queen? You still don't know your place." Amberry snapped at him.

She pulled away from his cock, causing him to raise his hips in protest. He pushed them up towards her pussy, trying in vain to enter her. She quickly climbed up his body, finding a new position over his newly exposed mouth.

"You want me?" she asked, glowering down at him between her legs. He nodded again, the motion sending waves of pleasure through her groin. "Then earn it."

He began to eat her, licking and sucking with determination as if his life depended on her pleasure. She felt herself growing wetter, the pressure building in her lower belly as continued his service.

"Oh that's it, you're doing so good for me. Fuck, don't you dare stop" she warned. Her hips rocked back and forth, finding a rhythm with his tongue that she knew would send her over the edge. Just a little longer...

Queen Amberry let out a brief yell, losing her composure momentarily as the orgasm consumed her. She doubled over putting her hands on the floor, completely smothering the face of her captive. She paused for a moment, relishing in the muffled yelps of the man beneath her struggling for air.

"Very well done" she told him. "You have earned this." She crawled back down his long body, backing into his erection. He slid in on contact. Gasping in unison, Queen Amberry locked eyes with Bronlon.

"Please go slowly" he begged her. Taken by surprise, she replied "Hasn't this been slow enough for you? I've already gotten off and you want more delay?"

"I just want it to last" he said through deep breaths as she continued to slide up and down his length. Amberry was having trouble listening when his cock pressed her walls outwards, filling her with each stroke. But she understood his request, the men she was with usually had trouble holding back once she hit her stride on top of them.

"I'll take it easy on you little one, don't worry" she assured him.

The Queen kept her promise. Late into the evening she rode his throbbing cock, bringing herself through orgasm after orgasm. Every time she felt him harden as if he would cum, she slowed drastically.

Not long into their time together, her pussy was on fire. With each climax, the next one came quicker until they all strung together. His cock was putting her into a daze, cumming harder than she thought possible. Waves of pleasure rolled through her entire body, blocking her thoughts and providing the release she so desperately craved. Finally, during a moment of clarity, she wrapped her hands behind his head. She pulled him up into a sitting position, pressing against her body against his. His look of surprise only quickened her next orgasm.

"Are you done with me?" He asked after her shaking calmed, with a dismayed tone.

"Oh no, no, no," the queen muttered, barely able to speak through the tremors in her core.

"Not done, not just yet." In his sitting position, her clitoris was pressed against his pelvis.

"I'm going to cum one more time, and you're not going to last through this one. Are you ready?" The Queen asked, pressing her forehead against the man's.

"Yes, my Queen" he answered.

"It seems you have finally learned your place. Good boy" she whispered to him. Grinding against his abdomen, the ruler of the kingdom became a subject to her own body. Of its own accord, her pussy consumed Bronlon's full erection, his girth seeming to grow as he was pushed to the edge. Mindlessly she let herself be stretched and penetrated by the rugged man in her grasp, as every sensation in her body condensed to a white hot point between her legs. She felt her palm sting when she slapped him across the cheek, felt his pulse quicken under her fingers as she squeezed his throat. He was the property of the queen in that moment, and she was intent on making him remember that fact.

Stroke after stroke the concentrated point of pleasure in Queen Amberry's body grew tighter and more intense. It was all she could do to ride this razor's edge, before the inevitable and violent conclusion.

When it could condense no more, the pleasure exploded within her. A rush of warmth covered her, blasting away any remaining chill from the castle stone. The rush passed through her pussy in a torrent, covering Bronlons cock in her cum. A primal moan escaped from Amberry's open mouth when the rush reached her head, and each of her limbs spasmed involuntarily when the rush reached them. She felt as if her body was vibrating, floating in a space of bliss and pleasure she had yearned for all her life.

Only once Queen Amberry regained awareness of her surroundings did she remember Bronlon. His face was contorted with a compulsory need to cum. It was if somehow he could not do it on his own despite the overwhelming pleasure he felt.

The queen slowly parted her lips, watching Bronlons eyes. He needed her to give the word. She waited one more beat, relishing his cock pulsing deep inside her, massaging her after such an intense experience.

Finally, she was satisfied. "Cum for me now." She commanded. "Your service has been remarkable, I'll allow you to finish this time."

His orgasm rocked her back and forth, his grunts and moans like a sweet song in her ears. She did not let him escape, however, until she was sure he was completely done.

"Th...thank you...my...Queen" sputtered Bronlon after he regained his breath.

"Thanking me for more time in the dungeon? How pathetic." Said Amberry behind a coy smile. You'll wait patiently for my next summons, won't you?" She didn't even stop to look back at Bronlon's enthusiastic nodding as she donned her robes and stepped out into the corridor, gesturing to the nearby guards to clean up the mess she left in her chamber. She was sure to rest well tonight, letting all the worries of her station float off into the evening air.