The Queen's Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her task was made much more difficult, however, when Ronda began to move her hips, shoving as much of that cock as she could down Charlotte's tiny gullet. If she was choking before, now she was gagging. Mere moments away from complete asphyxiation. Luckily, Rousey was extremely adept when it came to skull-fucking, so she knew exactly when to stop, allow her charge to briefly regroup before starting again. By now, the taste of Becky's backdoor was long gone, so this was purely for Ronda's enjoyment and Charlotte's humiliation. For the Queen, that's exactly what it was.

Though this was her first time sucking a female's cock, she was far from an inexperienced blowjob artist. Having so many failed heterosexual relationships came with very few perks, one of them being the learning curve that came from being with multiple partners. Unlike anybody else in the back, except for her father, Charlotte had been married and divorced twice already in her young life, both of which came before her wrestling career took off. Both relationships ended in disaster, but both contributed to her learning her way around a cock. Granted, it had been quite some time since she last sucked one, but from the skill at which she puckered her lips and wrapped her tongue around it, you would've thought she never stopped. But after all, it was humiliating, so she never really went all out. Putting in just enough effort to make sure that the cock was clean; nothing more, nothing less. Something Ronda noticed as she removed her cock, allowing the spit to string from Charlotte's lip in the process.

"Okay, bitch, you know what time it is!" She assumed, snapping her fingers and pointing demandingly. "Face down, ass up, over there!" She pointed, with Charlotte leisurely obeying. Through gritted teeth, the proud warrior wiped her jaw, knelt down, removed her boots, pressed her face on the dirty floor, and stuck her ass in the air. It was the first time she'd ever found herself in this position, even when taking into account opposite-sex encounters. Flair was always on top, always in control. Now, after suffering a crushing defeat earlier in the night, she would take her biggest loss of all. The loss of her highly sought after anal cherry. Many had dreamed of topping the Nature Girl, the best of the best. Ronda was about to make a lifetime achievement, a real bucket list item, for sure. Charlotte heard a loud smack and a stinging pain obsessively followed behind, causing the powerful blonde to shriek in agony, only to seethe with rage when the affliction subsided. That rage was replaced by more pain as another, more powerful slap struck her backside, causing that toned ass to ripple. With glee in her eyes, bent down, pulled those dense cheeks apart, and dived in.

Much to Charlotte's surprise, it wasn't a cock that tried to invade her asshole. Though it was something cold and wet, however. She was definitely expecting Ronda to be a heartless bitch and force her to take an ass stuffing without any form of lubrication. That wasn't the case, and even though it still kind of hurt her, taking just her tongue, for the time being, was a huge relief.

The Rowdy one made sure to use all of her spit to that hole, lathering it up ingeniously. Despite Charlotte's expectations, Ronda never had any intention of forcing in her cock raw. Because causing her pain would make it less likely that she would enjoy it. Sure, she could take her ass, but that could only get her so far. What Rousey really wanted was to break Charlotte, once and for all, and turn her into a faithful servant. To solidify herself as the most dominant woman WWE had ever and would ever see.

Unfortunately, that would take a lot of work, but she was more than willing to put in the time if it meant topping the face of WWE's Women's division. When it came to women's wrestling, Charlotte was unmatched, so conquering her would be well worth the effort. Effort that would definitely have to be there, considering how tight her asshole was. Several minutes of passionate rimming had ensued and even still, when Ronda tried to push her tongue inside, it was swiftly ejected like a VHS tape. She was the Queen, after all, so anal immaturity of this level was to be expected.

Ronda Rousey, never backing down from a challenge, smacked those fit cheeks one more time before yelling, "Hold it open, cunt!". Not wanting to receive any further punishment, Charlotte hurried to comply. With the new ease of access, the Raw Women's champ was able to swirl her tongue around that wet hole with a little more force; up and down and all around that forbidden cavity until finally, finally, the tiniest of openings was made. Ronda took her chance in spades, slipping her appendage inside and attacking accordingly. Munching away at what Rowdy hoped would soon be a fuckhole with everything she had.

All the while, Charlotte Flair found it increasingly harder to suppress the urge moan. Moan, like an asswhore; something that wasn't. But the brief and subtle pain that she'd initially felt was long gone, and the joy of backdoor stimulation that was previously unfamiliar was becoming progressively more pleasant. Progressively more marvelous until soon, the smallest, most adorable little pip of a moan pushed past the gritted teeth and out, for the world to hear. Specifically though, for mistress Ronnie to hear and boy, oh boy, did she assure her blonde contemporary that she heard it, loud and clear.

Pulling her tongue out, Ronda cocked her head and teased, "Flair, Flair, Flair! It didn't take long did it? You love having this suuuuper tight ass of yours being played with don't 'cha?"

"H..hell no!" Charlotte aggressively assured as another moan escaped with the increasingly heavy breaths she was letting out. She felt her slippery tongue sloshing around in her backdoor and with each spot it tickled, another teeny squeak followed. Her heart began to beat faster and faster, and sweat laboriously leaked from her pores. As her famous blonde locks started to stick to her face, it became far harder to believe her own denial. But she had to hold on, for her namesake and to regain her throne.

So, getting her mind back on track, Charlotte pushed any of the pleasure she was feeling out of her consciousness. Ronda briefly wondered why the moaning stopped, but soon realized that Charlotte Flair was indeed an admirable foe. Despite her best efforts, Charlotte had matched her every step of the way. The situation was dire; she would need to pull out the biggest of big guns to destroy the Queen for good. So, after a succinct reflection, Ronda stood up and returned to her locker. She removed the harness and attached dildo and threw them into the back. Moments later, she revisited her bag of special toys, pulling out a different strapon and harness and putting it on as Charlotte looked on in confusion.

Her bewilderment stemmed from the new toy's size; it being significantly smaller than the previous one. But a deeper inspection would have informed her that this toy was much deadlier. While the first toy was all about size and girth, made for stretching, this one was designed to deliver on massive amounts of stimulation. It boasted a rather unrealistic looking composition, with little ridges scattered along all eight inches of the pink silicon phallus. Ronda also removed a miniature remote, with a rather basic control panel consisting of only a switch and a small dial.

Returning to her prey and setting the controller to the side, Ronda informed, "This, Queenie, is my special, special friend. You see, broken-in house pets like Becky, always love the twelve incher. It takes their already stretched butts and stretches even further. But, I'm afraid that wouldn't work for you. So, I've pulled something far more appropriate for your first time. That's right, Flair! Your first time! Take a deep breath and before you know it, you'll be begging me to keep going."

"Fuck you!" Charlotte snapped, still unable to cope with the unavoidable loss of her anal cherry.

"No, fuck you!" Ronda replied, spitting on her pristine, well-washed cock. "Fuck you, Flair, that's what I'm about to do." Well aware of the extreme pain she was about to endure, Charlotte bit down hard on her bottom lip. Just as she did so, Ronda aligned the tip with her entrance and slowly forced it in. Charlotte's wails echoed throughout the empty locker room. Just like that, her butt cherry was gone.

Losing it was just as painful as it looked and though she would never forgive Ronda for making her bottom out, she was so glad that the Rowdy one decided a different dildo to break her in with. Not that she was being broken in, or anything. That would involve enjoyment, something that certainly wasn't present here. Barely the tip had squeezed its way into her backdoor and yet, she screamed bloody murder. You'd think that somebody would've heard her but, apparently, she just wasn't that lucky. Because if somebody, anybody would've came in, she could've asked for help. Hopefully, they could've tried to stand up to Ronda and all her transgressions. It definitely made Charlotte regret sending out her Riott Squad sluts earlier. They were the most loyal of slaves; they would've helped her.

But, as she continued to howl, Charlotte realized that she had nobody to blame but herself. If she would've just gone home or fucked one of her regulars, then she wouldn't be in this position. She would still be an anal prude; her ass being a prize, yet to be obtained. Her own ego had gotten the better of her and in doing so, that prize was taken by the one woman who was a threat to her throne. She challenged Ronda to outdo her and succeeded in giving her rival the platform necessary to grow the confidence to prove herself and display the fierce dominance that one could only obtain from conquering the world of Mixed Martial Arts.

This was the lowest point of her life, a fact that became more evident as inch after inch disappeared into her gently expanding crevice. Tears began to fall from her eyes as the worst of her brutal torture had subsided, with it now resembling an intense ache. Hearing the cries begin to fade, Ronda picked up the pace of the graphic defiling. Before she knew it, Charlotte's backdoor had taken the entirety of her rod's relatively modest size, making a hat trick on the night.

"Jesus Christ, Flair! I never pegged you for one, but you're a huge buttslut! Taking all of it? On your first time? And my God, you don't even have the type of ass that's built for that kind of thing. I guess they were right all along! You really are genetically superior, aren't ya, Nature Gal?" Ronda teased, making sure to throw some laughs in between each sarcastic remark. It continued to bury Charlotte's rapidly decaying self-esteem.

If her self-esteem was dead, then the reception occurred the moment Ronda pulled out, only to powerfully slam back in. Rousey turned this into rhythm; slowly retracting her hips and followed through with sharp, lightning-fast thrusts. But still, the screaming had returned, proving once again how untrained Char's asshole was. Ronda pushed through, the veteran domme calling upon her wealth of knowledge to know that sooner, rather than later, Charlotte would adapt and overcome the blistering irritation. So she pressed on, repeating the pattern that was currently doing the trick as well as possible.

Sure enough, after several minutes of agonizing repetition, the obnoxious howling cooled down to a muffled grunting. Sensing the relaxation of her target, Ronda pulled out completely, testing the limits of a gape still in the early stages of development. It was unimpressive, but still, it was obvious that the hole before her wasn't the same hole it'd been twenty minutes ago. With the rimming and the fucking up to this point, it was beginning to adjust to the foreign interference. An amazing sign and for good reason. Since her butt was starting to learn, when Ronda re-entered, the resistance was significantly weaker. In fact, there was no resistance at all.

Charlotte's expanding rectum easily took the length of the cock and even allowed it to flow swiftly inside of it. Which, in turn, allowed the domineering mistress to pound that little butt with everything she had, sacrificing velocity for devastating pumps. One after another, each occurring several torturing seconds before the other. With her ass in the air, Ronda had the perfect angle to hip deepest, darkest parts of that unexplored cavern. And that's exactly what she did, turning her attention upward thrusts as bumps on the phallus rubbed against her anal walls. Scraping and grating the inside of that ass until it happened! The gritted teeth were gone and in their disappearance came a long, firm moan from the so-called "Queen of WWE". At long last, Charlotte had given up on herself.

The body that she'd work so hard to craft, so much time and effort into crafting all those muscles. Most importantly, the blood, sweat, and tears she'd lost when shaping her mind to become the ultimate domme. All at once, Charlotte turned on herself, mind, body, and soul. The Queen of WWE, alpha of main roster territory for the last three years, moaned with a dick up her previously virgin ass. The speed at which the pain had begun to settle was already suspicious enough, but to hear a blatant sound of pleasure so soon after told the "hole" story. Not even Charlotte could deny it herself. She could play coy, or act like it didn't matter as if her ego would ever allow her to admit it anyway. But, whether she acknowledged it or not, Charlotte Flair was enjoying anal sex and Ronda Rousey knew that now was the time to turn up the heat.

Ignoring the moan, the alpha reached for the tiny remote she'd set aside and asked, "Ah, you feel that, Flair?" She asked, before delivering another punishing blow, sending shockwaves rippling across the taut skin on her ass. "Feel how it's all nice and soft now?" Too embarrassed to answer, the former Queen stayed completely silent, allowing the beating on her tight sphincter to continue.

"Since it's like that now, that means you're ready for this," she said, hitting the button on the controller. Ronda then turned her attention to the dial, spinning it to the right ever so slightly. Immediately, Charlotte could feel what was only a small speck of pleasure be ramped up tenfold. That cock, which to her shame she was already beginning to enjoy, started to vibrate.

More than a few moans slipped out while the California native was idle, but once she began moving again, they became completely uncontrollable. Deafening as her screams of suffering had been earlier. They seemed to appear in cadence with alpha's movements. One slow and steady pump followed several rapid-fire ones and of course, her dick flowed in and out with so much succession.

Ronda personally loved her view. The sight of her fiercest rivals booty stretching around her cock. Perilously clinging to it with each motion. She loved the sight! But what she loved, even more, was hearing the moans. Each groan and whimper was music to her ears. Most importantly though, they meant that she was closer than ever to breaking the only other bitch who could oppose her. The moment Charlotte submitted, nobody could stop her reign as the alpha. She would rule with an iron fist until she retired and even then, maybe she would still rule. If a wannabe top came up from NXT with high expectations, then they would immediately be forced to the Rowdy way of thinking. It was a bleak reality for the tops of WWE's future and as Ronda grabbed for the remote once again, it would almost certainly come to fruition.

Turning the dial once more, Rousey picked up her own intensity as well. She was ready to put the poor, hopeless Queen out of her misery. After all, that once undeniably tough spirit that she'd been known for was merely hanging by a thread, just waiting to be plucked. By turning the to max power, she did exactly that.

Shockwaves of pleasure attacked Charlotte, causing her toned muscles to go limp. Everything was leading up to this moment. The pleasure was becoming too much for her to bear. Her pussy dripped and dripped and dripped, covering the floor below them. This was more than enough evidence to prove that she was enjoying her ass fucking. But man, was "enjoying" a massive understatement. If she was being honest with herself, then she fucking loved being plowed. The feeling of having her little hole stretched. The humiliation she felt. The heat from the vibrations. The friction created by the back and forth motions. But the best, most intense excitement came from giving herself up.

Internally, every time that cock penetrated her backdoor, she graciously thanked it. Every time it emulated an exit, she begged it to stay. Anal sex had been everything that her bitches had always said it was. Everything Becky always said it was. The amount of pleasure was almost unfathomable; if this wasn't her first time, she would've cum a long time ago. But even then, somewhat subconsciously, she knew that she couldn't. Charlotte hadn't been allowed and even though she wanted so badly to release, she didn't dare cum without permission.

It was this thought that made her realize that she was now an anal slut. Even worse, a bottom. She was loving cock in her ass as if she was a back passage pro. And you know what? She didn't care. It was her own stupid arrogance that had gotten herself in this position in the first place. She felt as though she deserved this; to be exposed as the buttslut that fate said she should be. Metaphorically speaking, Charlotte tossed her crown to the side and spat on her throne. The title of alpha no longer mattered. At this moment, the only goal bogging her mind was to cum and cum soon because waiting wasn't something she was keen on. God, she hated having to wait. It almost stirred up remorse for all the sluts that had to wait for a signal in the past. But she couldn't forever and before long, it hit her like ten tons of bricks.

Mind blank, pupils dilated, Charlotte Flair came and came hard with a dick up her ass. Something she'd sworn against for most of her adult life was something she never wanted to live without again. She collapsed onto the floor, that tool falling out in the process. She was at a loss for words; the pleasure that'd been building swelled even further and burst open, throttling every sensory receptor she had. In reality, it was far from a powerful orgasm but, for a first timer, it was a magical experience. Of course, Ronda Rousey had mixed feelings.

She had made her rival cum, but she didn't get to hear her beg for it. She was unsure if she had really broken the Queen and that was a problem because Charlotte was still the best female wrestler in the company. It was obvious she'd soon regain the SmackDown belt from Becky and in doing so, would go on another power trip, preaching about a throne that didn't belong to her. Fortunately for Ronda, that wasn't the case at all.

After coming back to her senses so soon, Charlotte realized that her orgasm was nothing but a weak one. There was far more to experience; she was desperate for more. Breathing heavily, Charlotte complimented, "Thank... thank you... Mistress." A stark, toothy grin shot across the face of WWE's one and only alpha female. She had won. The ongoing war to see who was the best was done and over with. Her rule was unopposed; no other pure tops remained on the active roster. The only other domme worth scoffing at was puny little Alexa Bliss, someone Ronda was certain would be bottoming out sooner than later given her history.

"No, Char, thank you. You'll make a fine bitch, once we smooth out those edges. Just keep in mind that going forward, you will be severely punished for cumming without my permission. Understand?"