The Queen's Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd never taken such a huge cock in her ass, so the size and shape was definitely having an effect on her. The Man had long lost control, but now, it was as if she was under a hypnotic spell, cast by the bewitching domme currently reaming her out. More and more cock was swallowed by her whore hole and, unlike her pussy, her ass easily stretched to accommodate the change. Becky's hole was well-trained and her anal ring expanded widely. It was pure pleasure for the two involved but for Charlotte, it was horror at its finest.

The Queen, the woman who'd laid claim to that same butt for years and years, watched as inch after inch disappeared into the never-ending abyss that Becky's ass had become. Swallowed up, only to be seen if the Baddest Woman on the Planet allowed it. Charlotte had never observed another woman fucking Becky so closely before. Her Becky. The friend she'd come to care deeply for, even after all of their history. To be honest, it was a mixed reaction that boiled inside of her. One of hate and jealousy directed solely toward Ronda Rousey. But, it was a mixed reaction for a reason, meaning that some part of her, no matter how small, was enjoying this. How couldn't she? Becky was hot and had an ultra-hot booty. So seeing an attractive woman, with an attractive body being pleasured to the fullest, was definitely arousing. The mere concept of being filled to the brim, appearing to be in pain but truly experiencing the exact opposite, was an interesting one to our mighty Queen.

Despite how full Becky had already been, more continued to enter and never, throughout it all, did she beg for it to stop. If anything she gave the sultry invitation to continue by holding her meaty cheeks apart, the ultimate sign of submission. No sir, she wanted nothing more than for this to last forever. But eventually, the ass pounding had to begin and that would only happen the moment she was stuffed beyond capacity. Much to nobody's surprise, the two soon came together, meeting at the thighs and informing all three women that for the second time that night, "the Man" Becky Lynch had taken the entirety of a cock up her slutty butt. The only difference here was that this time, it was almost double the size. In more ways than one, this was the absolute burial of the Man.

Sure, Becky could still be the Man and walk and talk with the swagger that the fans loved. But it would only work in front of the fans. Taking all of Ronda's cock was a lifetime achievement for her. She was believed to be well past her limits but, despite all of this, she wore a face that wondered if what she had was enough. Becky was no longer the Man, and if she was being honest, she didn't want to be. Somewhere along the way, she'd made the terrible mistake of forgetting her calling in life, that being a cocksleeve for more dominant women. It was only a matter of time before she uttered the words that would change her life forever.

"Ahhh, ahhhhh, my God please start fookin' me Mistress Ronnie! I've been a good gal. The Man has done everything ya asked. I've earned it! I've earned my reward!" Becky pleaded, adorably. Having heard these words, Charlotte knew she'd lost the battle. Yes, you could argue she was at a disadvantage from the start, but in the WWE, you didn't make excuses when it came to being a domme. You either won or lost and after regaining her mentality earlier, the Queen had hit rock-bottom. She'd lost everything; her belt, her spot on the card, the alpha female title. Even what proved to be a major constant in her life, was gone. Before the ass fucking had even started, Charlotte knew that Becky's hole was no longer hers and it was only a matter of time until it was confirmed. She was completely dejected, a feeling that only grew as she looked down to notice that her own snatch was sopping wet. Charlotte crossed her legs, keeping her soaking bud a secret from Ronda, who would surely find some way to work such a menial thing against her. Unfortunately for her, the Raw Women's champ had already taken notice.

"Trying to hide your wet cunt eh, Flair?" Ronda smugly asked, causing the Queen's face to turn bright red. "You know, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, hun! Getting turned on by your superior and alpha female is basic human nature. Especially when your alpha is the baddest fucking alpha on the planet!" With her last statement, she finally began to move her hips, officially starting the butt fucking after what felt like ages of idle waiting.

Charlotte, still trying her best to keep her egotistical mindset intact, sassily snapped back with authority, "It had nothing to do with you, skank! The only way you could get me off is if you were bent over, waiting for a real woman's cock. No, no it had nothing to do with you. It was merely how hot Becky looks when her asshole's being stretched. It happens to me everytime, especially when I'm the one doing the stretching."

"Is that so?" Ronda asked. "Then why were you so dry when I came in? I mean, you may have been a bit damp, but, look at you! You're fucking leaking everywhere!" Ronda pointed out, referring to the small puddle that had formed underneath the bench where Charlotte sat, the Queen blushing even harder when she realized that it had likely been there the whole time. She stayed silent, unable to come up with another good retort. Ronda, however, had the momentum and used it to continue to bury the Nature Girl.

"Listen, Charlotte, you should save yourself the trouble and just bend over now. Mmmm yeah, just bend over and wait your turn! Like I said, there's nothing to be ashamed of! I'm the alpha and you are not. Just look at Becky. She was informed that her holes would be my holes. And that's just the way it is! So you can go on, sitting on some imaginary throne, pretending to be the Queen. But eventually, you'll realize that your Queendom has no loyal subjects! Because, one by one, even your most faithful bitches will come running to me, until you have no choice but join them. Grovelling on equal footing with the ones who used to serve you." Charlotte stayed completely quiet. After such a powerful statement, and Becky's deafening cries of pleasure and passion, she couldn't think of any way to come back. Ronda may have not won the war quite yet, but the battle had unquestionably been hers.

"Just bend over now, lass!" Becky added, throwing in much more than her two cents. "If ya know what's best for ya, y-you'll give yer arse up! 'Cause there's not... nothing better than takin' it up yer bum!"

"Yeah, Flair, really let that sink in. No matter what you do, no matter who you top, you're only hurting yourself. Going on, continuing this futile conflict with me only furthers to fuel your hopeless delusion of grandeur. You can tell yourself, 'I'm the Queen of WWE, I can bounce back, just like I always have'. But I'm unlike anything that's ever hit this company before. I'm faster than you, I'm stronger than you, I'm tougher than you, and I pound sluts way, way harder than you do. I'm legit! You may not realize it yet, but your holes already belong to me. You're just delaying the inevitable. Even you know, that deep down, you'll only be able to fight it off for so long. Listen to Becky; Your precious 'Bex'; your soulmate!"

That penultimate line was the one that really stung the most. It was nearly identical to the line she'd used to bring Becky out of her shell. And here was her fiercest foe, by some mysterious power, using the same zinger on her. It rattled throughout her mind as she continued to look on in stunned silence, watching as her former slut fell deeper and deeper into the grasp of another woman. Staring intently as inches at a time disappeared, only to reappear seconds later like a magician's ace trick. A real crowd popper, one might say!

Becky certainly popped hard like the mark she was. Even though she couldn't see it happening, she could absolutely feel it. Naturally, she could hear it as well; the sounds of their respective flesh mingling together were quite erotic in their own right. The constant pounding had left her ragged little hole in an irreversible state. It would never be the same again, and that was probably only a bad thing in one sense. That being that regular-sized cocks would likely no longer properly satisfy her.

The length of the cock meant it hit the deepest, unexplored depths of the BadLass' anal cavern. The width, of course, implied that it smacked against every spot possible on every entry and its matched exit. Becky wanted so desperately to cum, but refused to let herself ruin what she'd hope to be endless pleasure. That, and she'd basically been broken by Ronda, meaning that cumming before being instructed to could only lead to bad, unmentionable punishment. So, she powered on, forcing herself to stay strong despite losing feeling in her lower half. Yes, from the waist down, Becky had gone completely numb, a side effect from having your nerve endings on the receiving end of a constant attack. For Becky Lynch, it was only a small price to pay for the greatest joy she'd ever felt.

Though she wished that this moment could never end, Becky knew that cumming was an inevitable, unavoidable experience and if she didn't act now, her body would act for her. Sure enough, as that thick tool scraped along her anal walls, she could feel it coming. It started small and, like one of her big babyface comebacks, slowly built itself until it dominated her consciousness. As with any orgasm, as it grew closer, it became harder to fight off and soon, poor, pathetic Becky Lynch had no choice but to call it a day and beg for her release.

"Ahhhhh... oh fook! Oh fook! Mistress Ronnie! Please let me cum! I-I can't hold it off much- SHIT! I'm so close! I'm so God damn close and I can't hold it back for long! I'm beggin' ya! Please, let me cum!" Becky shamelessly pleaded, only to get a response in return as opposed to the sole thing she wanted.

"You want to cum, bitch? You dare request A release when I've yet to finish having my way with you?" Ronda asked, locked in a complete focus on her dominant persona. "If you want to cum, then you need to make it happen yourself! I'm not gonna do it for you, slut. Go ahead! Bounce those fucking jelly cheeks on my cock and make yourself cum!" With that, the Rowdy one ceased all movement entirely. She stayed motionless, waiting for her charge to begin.

Sure enough, Becky began to impale herself, grinding up a down all twelve inches, one by one. Slowly at first, building up a consistent rhythm before increasing her pace. Within seconds, the weak champion was feverishly fucking herself, using Ronda's dick like the stable, immotile object it was. Now that she was in control, it wouldn't be long until she came, especially when that cock hit the same spot every time. Over and over and over. Ripping that already worn out hole to shreds.

The constant pressure down there had the two conscious women wondering if Becky's ass would ever close again. But, just like everything else, that didn't matter. If anything, the Man would likely be proud of a never-ending gape, as it would prove just how much of a slut that she was. Now, at this moment, she realized that's all she ever should be. A cheap, two-dollar slut, who's only ounce of worth was in her asshole and how much she could stuff inside it. Becky never wanted to go back to being a top, or even a switch. Violently throwing her gorgeous butt down, her mind went completely blank, save for basic motor functions like breathing and, of course, fucking her own ass. Just like that, she was tossed off the edge, sent plummeting down a rabbit hole of infinite bliss.

A massive wave of pleasure crashed inside of her, knocking out her senses all at once. Her eyes rolled back once and for all as the cum squirted out of her pussy, splattering all over the Rowdy one. When they both thought it was over, Lynch was hit with a second wave, this time rocketing back as another steady stream of cum came shooting out like a non- linear fountain. Ronda reached over, unstrapping the Smackdown Women's title from Becky's waist and laying it in front of her, all in one fell swoop. The cum continued to spray, but the majority of it now seemed to target her belt, shamefully coating her most prized possession with layer upon layer of her own cum. Disgracing what just earlier, was the biggest achievement of her career. Becky shuddered and convulsed about as the cum continued to flow.

"That's right you fuckin' whore! Cum all over your belt! Drench it! Show us all how much of a disgrace it is for you to be the champion! Show Flair how weak She is for having lost to you! Cum like the little buttslut you are!" Ronda demanded as the last few cumshots flew from Becky's cunt, further staining the gold. Ironically, as Becky collapsed into an unconscious heap, the title shone brighter than ever, sparkling with never-before-seen luminescence.

Ronda slowly removed her dick, pulling back ever-slightly before allowing it to slip out with an emphatic pop. As expected, Becky's hole was stretched open like a crater, left in a state of complete and utter devastation. Charlotte's jaw nearly dropped at the sight of it; the size of that gape bigger than any other she'd seen up close. Worst of all though, it was triple the size of the biggest gape she could remember causing. Walking over to take a closer look, Charlotte dropped to one knee, examining the Man's hollow cavern very meticulously. Unfortunately, this was her biggest mistake. Ronda, still sporting that gigantic member, waved it about, droplets of the anal juices that coated it flying every which way. Many of which landed on the Queen.

"You're observing that hole awfully close, Flair. Still waiting for your turn? As you can see, my schedule is open right now, so feel free to bend over whenever you like!"

Charlotte grunted, playing her usual, snooty character as well as she could, "Yeah, right. You know, you only did better than me because that strap-on is so much bigger than the one I was using."

Ronda snickered, amused by Charlotte's vain justifications, "Yeah, yeah. They say excuses are like an asshole, Flair. Everybody's got one. No matter what you try to convince yourself, you are inferior to me and you know what..." She paused, getting right in Charlotte's face. The Queen caught off guard by her rival's brashness, stood motionless, hardly even reacting to the monster cock violently stabbing her thigh. She looked down, deep into the eyes of the shorter woman, and got nothing but a cold stare and a vindictive smile in return.

Grinning wildly, Ronda finally finished her statement, "You always will be!"

"You'll see! You and the rest of them! Soon enough, you'll all bow before the Queen!" Charlotte assured. Despite her arrogance, it was obvious that even she didn't believe in herself. The obnoxious confidence she'd been known and vilified for was not present, instead replaced by a tone filled with worry and anxiety.

"You know who you sound like, Flair?" Ronda asked, with Charlotte putting on an inquisitive face in return. "You sound like Becky Lynch! The words you say tell a different story than what's in your head. Though you said that you'll get back on top, you'll be bottoming to me soon enough," Ronda said, heading towards her locker and removing her wrestling top in favor of a black tank top from her bag. As she pulled out the rest of her outfit, she looked down at her cock, still laminated in Becky's cream. Not wanting to go to waste, she offered it to the only other conscious woman in the room, as a last-ditch effort to make the Queen hers, once and for all.

"Hey, Flair? You should know as well as anyone, that cleaning off your own cock is a real shame. I mean, all that soap and water, for what? Any domme should have an inferior slave on call, ready to clean it for her. Ain't that right?"

"Right." Charlotte agreed, nodding her head and failing to realize what she was walking into.

"Right. I'm glad that we agree, because, seeing as you're the only one available, I say that you're just the woman to do it. What d'ya think?" Ronda asked, easing closer towards Charlotte again.

"Hell no! I already told you, I'm the alpha here! I'm going to prove it! I'm the best in that ring and I'm the best back here!" Charlotte was fumed and understandably so. It was an unspoken rule that dommes didn't try to force other dommes to submit. Usually, it was okay to jokingly ask them to bend over or submit in any other way. But generally, topping another domme had to happen naturally. Whether that be betting their own ass and losing, or willingly giving it up themselves, there had to be a mutual agreement that the one bottoming out either wanted to or couldn't avoid, getting topped. Which is what made Ronda Rousey's next actions all the more shocking.

"Listen, bitch, I'm done playing your games!" She informed, Charlotte gasping at the sheer amount of impudence being shown. "Pay attention! I said I was going to top you and that's exactly what I'm going to do! I tried to make it easy on you; give you a choice. But you chose wrong! The great Charlotte Flair just couldn't get off her high horse. So now, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you! Get over here and clean my fucking cock off now!"

Dismayed, Charlotte responded with her trademark arrogance, "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to!" Internally, she was both surprised and elated to see that her spunk and vigor had returned.

"I'm talking to you, cunt! I'm the alpha and you abelow me. That means you do what I say, when I say it! So I'll give you the same ultimatum I gave the Bex-ploder over there! We can do this now, while nobody is around. Or, we can do this in front of everyone, with each of them taking turns in your hole after I'm done with you!"

Charlotte immediately felt her heart drop and her asshole quiver. It was as if all the life had been sucked out and replaced with dread and sorrow. Ronda had deployed a cheap tactic, one she knew Charlotte would be unable to counter. No amount of willpower was enough to fight against every domme's worst nightmare: "the full locker room gangbang". Now she would have no choice but to submit now. Or would she?

Scrambling to think of anything to save herself, Charlotte suggested a wager, the only way she was getting out of this sticky situation with her mind intact, "Wait... wait, ok? Let's not be rash. You have to give me a chance to prove myself. We'll have a match! Me versus anybody of your choosing on the Smackdown roster. Then, if I lose, then you get my ass?" Unfortunately, Rousey wasn't having any of it.

"I don't have to give you shit, Flair! And I'm not making a bet with you. Maybe if I was on Smackdown, that would be an option. But I'm not, therefore I'd have to rely on one of you B-Show bitches, and that is not something I'm willing to do. Not when I've got you in the palm of my hand, right now. Now, I'll tell you one more time: get on your knees, and suck my cock!" There was no other way. In order to avoid endless humiliation, Charlotte Flair dropped to her knees and wrapped her full lips around that slick rod.

Well, the head anyway, as no mouth was experienced enough to take even half of Ronda's monster. Immediately she was hit by a ripple of uniquely satisfying flavors. It had been a long while since she'd tasted Becky's amazing ass and this was the first time that taste was mixed with that of a thick cock. She was blown away by the palatability and naturally, as it began to disappear, she wanted more. So, she bobbed her head down further, going ever so slowly to enjoy every ounce of the juices from Becky's shit-pipe. That was until she made it roughly a third of the way down; the size was far too much for her and she began to choke and gag.

Ronda laughed maniacally before patting the multiple time champ on the head condescendingly as she watched the saliva fall from her mouth, flowing down and glazing her ample chest. The same chest that Ronda soon revealed, tearing off Charlotte's mostly-purple gear and allowing her massively enhanced tits to flop out. Much like the rest of their clothes, the gear top found its way onto the floor. Unhappy with Ronda ripping her gear, Charlotte growled but was unable to do anything else. Doing more would result in punishment and that meant "the full locker room gangbang", something Charlotte was desperate to avoid. Because even after bottoming out to Ronda, she would still be able to bounce back and regain her throne. Alexa Bliss was once the biggest slut around but had since become the only true top outside Ronda and Charlotte on the main roster. If Alexa could do it, then Charlotte believed it would be a piece of cake.